Lab Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to the bed, I laid her down and in the same movement stripped her panties off. There were no tan lines on her hips or groin either. Her mound of hair had been groomed, shaved on either side so that a two inch strip ran the length of her pussy. I pinched a few hairs and gave a gentle tug.

"Just a landing strip," she said.

"It's a perfect width," I offered, "the same as my tongue."

"I have to trim it a bit, too. Otherwise they get incredibly long. Speaking of long, I can't wait much longer, let me help you out of your jeans."

She unsnapped my jeans with her right hand and I could hear each tooth go through the zipper as she eased it down. She reached with her tongue to touch my lips and slid her hand down the top of my boxers. Those incredible blue eyes grew wide. Maneuvering my jeans and shorts, she freed my cock.

"Holy shit, Kevin!"

I looked down and didn't recognize the piece of meat attached to my body--it was at least five inches longer than any night I had stroked it with my fist. She grasp it, but her fingers wouldn't wrap more than half-way around it. She stroked it and catching her lower lip with her teeth, she grinned mischievously.

"You have a magnificent body," she said breathily.

"So do you, but I think you are responsible for mine."

She began stoking me again with a long slow motion. My fingers found the lips of her pussy which were wet, even into the hair. I bent and ran my tongue along each side of her "landing strip." After flicking the center of the lips, I stuck my tongue in and slid it to the top, hooking the door of her channel and sliding up across the hard button at the top of her slit.

"Uummmm," she moaned. "Put it in me."

Moving back up, I kissed her mouth and with my right hand I rubbed my dick between her lips, searching for the door. Finding it, I pushed, trying to squeeze my dick inside her, but it was so hard it refused to be squeezed. Using my hips, I pushed harder. The walls of her cunt suddenly spread and the head popped inside her.

"Ohuuunnnnooh," she gasp out a moan.

As it had all my life, my cock had a roll of skin behind the head. I pulled out enough to rub that against her clit which was poking out and down like a stiff flower petal. A few of the half-strokes was all I could stand, and I pushed the length of my dick into her--almost.

"Oooooooohhhhh, Kevin! Plllleasseee. Ooohhh."

The head of my cock was against the back wall of her pussy and there was still two inches of the shaft outside. Shifting my weight lower and angling my hips, I pushed again. The tip of the head slipped past something, a ring-like door, into another space. As I slowly pumped, I could feel the end of the head slip into that little door and out.

"Oh, yes! Like that!" she cried. "Don't stop! Oh, yes! Fuck me!"

Her pussy felt like a hot, wet furnace. It gripped me, milking me. I could feel the head of my dick swell inside her. She felt it as well for suddenly her pussy clamped down on me.

"Hold me!" She grabbed my shoulders and pulled us together. "No close! Hold me!"

"Allie, you are so beautiful," I whispered.

At the rood of my cock, I felt it gathering. I quickened our pace, and with me unable to resist the urge, a huge load shot through my dick and flooded her pussy.

She clamped her hands on my ass, pulling herself up on me, and through tight lips let out a gasp.

Unintelligible mumbles, sighs and whispers passed between us for the next ten minutes. I wanted to tell her I loved her, but what would she think--after only one date?

She was still asleep when I awoke. I showered and, with no other choice, threw my boxers in the trash before putting my same pants and shirt back on. While I was on the bottom floor, looking across the deck again, morning light bathed the back yard though the sun was still below the horizon. I heard the shower come on upstairs. My cell phone vibrated in my front pocket.

"Joyce, this is Raylene. Where are you?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I thought you might want to come into work, plus you might want to sit."

"Why? What's going on?"

"All the rats in Group A are out of it. They're completely lethargic, like a bunch of tired out zombies."

"Okay. I'll be there about nine. Can you hang around until then or come back by?"

"Sure, I mean it's not like I have actual work of my own. Not like I have an actual life."

"Talbot, I'll make it up to you. I promise."

We left the top up because of the morning chill. Driving a car to work felt strange to me; driving from Allie's house felt even more strange.

"I don't care anything about reporting to work," Allie said. "I don't have to be there until tomorrow; I just wanted to come along."

"We'll go to Dailey's. You can wait there. It won't take me long."

I had told her it was important that I check on an experiment at the lab, but I had no intention of working all day--all of which was true.

"Get whatever you like." I slipped her a twenty outside of Dailey's Coffee Shop. "I'll be back in a moment. Save me a seat."

Flexible hours had never been high on my list of reasons to work at Imagineer. I had always worked more than my share, so their flexibility eluded me. Many employees were expected to keep regular hours and the nine-oclockers were coming in when I stepped into the elevator.

Things had gone so well, this complication bothered me. Plus there was the situation with Allie to consider. Scary, indeed. I "thumbed" my way into the lab. Group A was indeed a pitiful looking group.

"Is that the way you feel?" Raylene whispered over my right shoulder.

"No," I replied. "Not yet anyway. Wait here."

In a few moments I was back with syringes and the remainder of the compound I had formulated.

"You're injecting them again?" Raylene asked.

"Yes, I am. Maybe it was dose related or maybe it's metabolized too quickly." I released the rats into a separate holding cage where I could easily reach them, inject them, and place them back in the cage.

"What was it like--last night, I mean?"

Raylene couldn't know about Allie.

"I was with her."

"Nielsen?" she asked excitedly. When I nodded she continued. "Holy shit! What was she like?"

"She's the most beautiful creature in the world."

"Did the shot do anything to you? I mean, I saw the rats; they were horny and hung."

"That's about the size of it."

"It changed you! Your dick, I mean! Let me see it."

"Talbot, I'm not really in the hab--"

"Joyce, it won't be the first one I've seen and, damnit, you owe me!"

I unhooked my pants, lowered them and slid my boxers down. Despite the platonic nature of my relationship with Raylene, I felt myself respond.

"Damn, Kevin. That's got to be six or seven inches and it's not even hard!"

In truth, it seemed slightly smaller than it had been the night before. Not all that comfortable hanging in the breeze, I put myself together and zipped up.

"Shit, I'd give anything to have that."

I looked at her and raised my brows.

"I don't mean I want to fuck you, silly. I meant to have it! For it to be mine!"

"Inject me again," I told her. "There's enough for one more dose."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," she replied.

"You have to," I countered. "Besides if you don't, I'll just do it myself. Either way, I need this for now."

"I'll give you half a dose. That should be enough."

The morning work crowd had thinned by the time I returned to Bailey's. The big smile I entered with soon faded when I spotted Allie to the right. Brad Cagle was seated across the small table from her.

"What's wrong with you!" I heard him say to Allie as I approached.

Stepping to the table, I said to Cagle, "You're in my seat."

"What! What are you talking about?" he replied.

"You're sitting in my chair. Allie was waiting for me and you're sitting in my chair."

"Get lost!"

"No. You're the one that's leaving."

"What are you going to do, Joyce, fight me?"

"If I have to, or I might call management and tell them there's an asshole bothering us."

He looked at Allie, who offered no support. She only glanced at me and then stared blankly across the room. Brad stood abruptly, loudly sliding his chair back. He paused and then pointedly walked away.

"Fucking losers," he muttered a few feet from the table.

Bailey's had lost some of it's appeal. I asked the counter people to make Allie another latte in a go-cup. We were back in the "Z" a few minutes later. I retracted the top. While it folded into it's hideaway in the rear deck, Allie and I stared at each other. At first it was solemn, then one corner of her mouth turned up, both of us slowly smiled, and finally we were laughing. I gave her hand a squeeze and shifted into gear.

As we cruised back along Riverside, taking the gentle curves, Allie was smiling. When she caught me watching her, she made silly faces and laughed. She danced to the music, shaking her butt in the car seat. Then she began rocking toward me, giving me a peck on the cheek with each beat of the music. I missed our turn on 153, but it didn't seem important. We drove on toward the lake.

"I'm happy," she said. "Are you happy?"

"Yes," I replied and smiled.

Reaching across the console, she placed her hand on my crotch. "You don't feel happy." She caught her lower lip with her teeth and smiled mischievously. At her first touch my cock had started swelling.

"Ah!" Her eyes widened. "You're getting happy!" She laughed. Using both hands, one to hold my belt, she lowered my zipper.

"What are you doing!" I feigned a protest.

"Shut up and drive," she ordered. She reached through my fly. With no boxers, her hand fell on my cock. She tugged at the middle and it unfolded through the opening.

"Gawd!" She laughed. Only half hard, it stuck above the bottom of the steering wheel.

She bent over and ran her tongue up the shaft, looking up at me with a devilish grin when she finished. Sticking her tongue out, she circled the head with it. I was hard now--completely hard. Allie pursed her lips on the tip of my cock, hesitated, then slid her mouth on it.

Someone honked behind us; on a relatively straight stretch of Riverside I had slowed to thirty-five.

"Damn Kevin, I can barely get the head in my mouth, but I love it. Do you?"

"You're driving me crazy. I should pull over."

"Don't! If you promise not to pull over, I'll suck you off."

She spit on the shaft. It was slick, and she ran her hand up and down it as I continued to drive. True to her word, she began sucking on the bottom of the shaft next to my balls and moved up with each planted kiss. All the while, she stroked with her hand. Finally, in earnest she bobbed her mouth up and down on the head.

"I'm close," I gasped.

"Don't stop me!" she ordered.

An enormous load squirted from my dick. She coughed and a few flecks landed in my crotch hair and a small stream ran escaped the corner of her mouth and ran down the shaft. She held her lips on the head until she managed to swallow. Sitting straight up, she tilted her face up to the breeze, closed her eyes and pushed her hair back with her hand.

"Hummmm, I feel good," she said.

I pulled over at the marina. We walked along the sidewalk to the pier. There was no reason for us to be there; we had no boat. We ambled, her hand and mine locked, swinging between us. Geese came from the water to follow us. Allie stretched her hand toward them but we had nothing to feed them.

My mind drifted as I watched her talk to the geese.

"What are you thinking?" she asked as she turned to face me.

"Kafka."

"The writer? Why on earth are you thinking of him?"

"He said we should only read stories that wound us," I answered. "He said, 'A book must be the axe for the frozen sea inside us.' What if the axe ripped the ice away and there was sunshine, nothing but happiness, like this, like here with you?"

My phone rang and vibrated in my pocket.

"It's Ray," Talbot said when I answered. There was a pause when I mistakenly thought she would continue.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The rats in Group A--they're dying.

Instead of speaking, I did a mental inventory of my vitals: my temperature, my breathing, my pulse all seemed fine. If I was sick, I did not feel it.

"I'll be there in half an hour," I managed to say.

After leaving Allie at her townhouse, with a trumped-up excuse about an emergency at the lab, I was soon on the elevator and riding up to meet Talbot.

"Three more have died since I called you," Raylene reported. "As of now, half of them are alive."

The rats got a passing glance from me. Rather than evaluate and treat the rats, I turned my attention to my notes, to the chemical equations and formulas I had written. Within half-an-hour I had a metabolic esterase that I injected into half the remaining rats, hoping it would cleave the molecules of the earlier solution and render it harmless. After another thirty minutes all the rats were dead except the ones I had injected. Having grown accustom to the gamble, I took the next injection.

I spent the night with Allie, but there was no sex. Early the next morning I was on the phone with Raylene Talbot, asking her to meet me at Bailey's Coffee Shop.

"So what happened?" she asked over a simple drip-brewed cup of Ethiopian Arabica.

"I told her everything," I replied softly. "I had no choice."

"What did she say?"

"At first she didn't believe me. She accused me of having found someone else. Then I showed her my cock which had shrunk three inches compared to the night before."

"What else did you say?"

"I said to her, 'I am nothing but a bicycle-riding, water-drinking, needle-dicked lab rat, but I love you.'"

"And...?"

"She said she didn't think she could love me. That I was not the same person."

"Well, that sucks."

"No shit," I agreed.

"Well, I like you, even with your pip-squeak cock. Be glad you're not like me--no cock at all!"

"Thanks, Talbot. Tomorrow's another day--right?"

"I guess. What are you going to do?"

"What does any geek do--I'm going back to the lab. Come on."

****

12