Labyrinth

Story Info
In the future, she's taken by a Minotaur.
2k words
4.4
211.1k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,559 Followers

It is the year 3010 and Lexie sat naked and curled in her pen. Tomorrow she would be part of the entertainment for the richest man on Earth... she cursed the day that she'd ever stow-awayed on a transport, leaving her in this legal bind. As part of her punishment she was sold off for a year to the highest bidder; unfortunately her young and supple good looks at age 19 caused her to be bought by Mr. Vince Brannon. Although he was rich and handsome - although 45 years old - she was incredibly upset when she found out who her owner for a year was. Vince had a reputation for misusing the girls who he bought; rather than using them himself he would make them part of the evening's entertainment; being chased and then raped by one of the exotic Minotaurs.

The Minotaurs were an alien race that closely resembled the mythological creature the Minotaur, trapped in the Greek labyrinth; so much so in fact, that the scientists had gone berserk trying to figure out if there was an actual connection. It seemed quite possible considering that the Minotaur's had been space-worthy for almost a millenia; yet they had no record of one of their kind ever visiting the coordinates that earth was at. They did admit that it could have been a straggler, perhaps one of their lost ships; so there was no conclusive proof either way.

With his immense wealth Vince Brannon had procured the services of one of the Minotaurs - who did seem to have an unabated taste for sex and they didn't care who with - to portray that ancient scene. Only instead of killing the youths and eating them (as the Minotaur of legend had done), Brannon only sent in females and the Minotaur raped them. She repeated the instructions in her head; she would be lowered into part of the labyrinth, ten paths would lead to the Minotaur, only one to the exit... along the way there would be men who would be patrolling one length. If she could avoid them, fine, if they caught her then they could either whip or spank her 20 times. They couldn't leave their length of corridor, but as the corridors were only about 5 feet wide that didn't give her much maneuvering room. If she made it to the exit then she would spend the night in Mr. Brannon's bed for the rest of the year and then be allowed to go; she would be used normally, no real harm done.

If she made it to the center to be raped by the Minotaur, then she would be placed back into the Labyrinth next week for another chance. By now he had at least 10 girls that he'd bought, all taking turns each night to try and get out. Special guests were invited to watch the event which took place in a large stadium that had been turned into the Labyrinth especially for him.

************************

The next day Lexie was searched - molested really - by the guards who said they had to make sure she wasn't carrying any "hidden weapons". Of course, being naked there were only a few places that she could have carried something - not that they had ever given her the chance to procure any - and the guards took great pleasure in wiggling their fingers into her holes. Grimacing, she tried to ignore the invasion and slight burning sensation that their questing fingers created, wondering desperately if she might be able to find her way out on the first try... there was always the possibility. She had heard that a girl had done it once.

Placed on a floater with one of the guards, he took her out over the labryinth, flying close to the tops of the walls so that she couldn't really get an idea of the big picture of it. There were so many people, all of them cheering and laughing as they watched her beautiful young body heading into the Labyrinth. A video camera on the floater put her up on the big screen - the floater would hover above her during her run through the labyrinth and catch her every move on screen.

She was lowered somewhere in the middle of the large maze, wincing as she heard the Minotaur bellow; he sounded very close. Looking around desperately she saw eight different paths that she could take from there. Choosing randomly she began to run; almost immediately she ran into a man in the corridor... bravely she jumped forward and charged him, startling him so much that he fell backwards and rather than being caught she was able to get past him. Almost laughing at her success - even though his whip caught the back of her thigh and made it burn.

The same tactics worked on the second and third guys that she ran into, startling them into giving way as she charged them. But she was also tiring, scampering through the corridors, trying desperately to figure out how on earth to get out. Every time she looked up she could see herself on the big screens above her, that the crowd was watching... she was sweaty and dusty, but her breasts were bouncing and she was flushed with exertion. Chances were a good portion of the men watching were already aroused, just watching her run through the Labyrinth.

When she ran into the fourth man he caught her; not giving way as she attempted to charge. Really she was just too tired to make it a real charge, and he just jumped aside and grabbed her as she tried to rush past. Too tired to even care over much, she let her shaking legs rest as he took her over his knee and began to spank her pert ass. The crowd cheered wildly as she moaned, twitching a little as his heavy hand came down on her firm flesh, leaving red marks all over the pale cheeks. Lexie gasped and then yelped as the spanks became harder and harder towards the end, her ass burning with every slap against it.

There were murmurs of disappointment as the man let her go, but the 20 spanks were up. Deciding not to waste her energy now, a lot of her orginal adrenalin seemed to be used up, she trotted rather than ran through the maze; actually taking time to think before turning - looking down the corridors. Somewhere along the way she got a second wind and her speed picked up again, she hadn't run into the Minotaur yet... maybe she'd actually found the path out! Running into another man in a corridor she practically dove to a path on the left, escaping him. Going hard, she turned right...

And found herself in the Minotaur's pen and heading straight towards the huge beastly-looking alien. It bellowed triumph as the crowd roared and she shrieked, trying to stop her forward momentum and ended up falling onto her backside and sliding a little. At a distinct disadvantage on her back, she tried to push herself away as the Minotaur pounce, pinning her down by her shoulders. With its huge, hairy, horny and bullish head it nuzzled her upper body and she moaned her fright... it was a very fearsome being to have this up close to her.

She shrieked and sobbed as its thick red tongue licked her breast, making her nipple wet and hard. Something long and thick nudged at her thighs and she tried to close her legs, but its body was already blocking her. As the head of its dick rubbed against her pussy, she could feel herself getting wet as her body prepared for an invasion. Sobbing she looked upwards to see the floater zooming around her, joined by several other cameras to get the best possible angles for the screens. Her hands pushed uselessly against the alien's heavily muscled chest, and she kicked her legs out but only connected with air.

Suddenly the huge cock began to push into her tight hole and she moaned with pain as it stretched her open, feeling it invade her pussy. It was much bigger than anything else she'd ever put into herself, or had put in her... groaning, she could feel the thick slab of meat working its way deeper and deeper into her body, thrashing as it invaded her. Gasping, she pleaded with the alien, not even knowing if it spoke her language, begging it to stop, she couldn't take it...

With a bellow, the alien thrust all the way into her and she could feel her eyes popping as she let out a cry of despair. Her pussy burned with the invasion, she was stretched and filled more than she'd ever thought possible; and she thanked her lucky stars that she was not one of the unfortunates that was thrown in her still a virgin. The Minotaur began to pull out, flat black eyes watching her face from its huge head... she reached up to try and push her fingers in its eyes or nose - there had to be a weak spot! But a huge hand grabbed both her wrists and pushed them down over her head. She sobbed as she was stretched out and made completely vulnerable to the huge alien's questing dick...

As he pulled out it felt like her insides were following him, his dick dragging along her pussy. A whoosh of air escaped her as he thrust back in and began to move, thrusting hard in and out of her. Lexie continued to try and struggle, her body being pressed roughly into the ground with every pounding stroke of his dick, her breasts flopping all over the place. The crowd cheered and hooted as she was raped by the monster alien cock, they were getting to watch a live version of beauty and the beast. Her pale smooth body made such a contrast to his brown hair one, and that huge dick disappearing inside her impossibly small hole... well most of the men up in the crowd were already wanking off.

To her shock, Lexie realized that she was starting to feel some pleasure, that the Minotaur's large questing dick was starting to stimulate her. As his hairy groin rubbed against her pussy lips, she could feel her clit coming to peek out from under its hood, rubbing against the coarse fur of the alien. Groaning, she tried to pull away, to stop any kind of pleasure; but the Minotaur just kept thrusting steadily, rubbing against her clit and swollen pussy lips. Her insides were adjusting, and she was starting to appreciate the way her pussy was stretched so widely open...

It seemed to go on and on forever, although she struggled to hold off her orgasm it was only building more and more as she fought against it. Finally it overtook her as the Minotaur pounded away at her tight pussy like a machine; shrieking loudly her body arched and shook as the incredible pleasure washed over her. The crowd went wild as they watched the beautiful girl cumming all over the alien beast's cock, her cries of ecstacy mingling with their shouts.

Just as Lexie thought she couldn't take any more pleasure, the Minotaur bellowed loudly and thrust forward, almost knocking the breath from her with the force of its blow. She felt the huge cock swelling inside her, and then it was like a geyser burst in her pussy; hot liquid splashing deep in her body as he held himself inside her. It was so much cum that it started to squish out either side of the Minotaur's dick, dripping down her slit even as he shot more into her squirming body.

Watching the crowd cheer as the floater took her back to her cell, she could feel the gooey cum covering her inner thighs, dripping down to her legs. Her pussy felt swollen and satisfied although incredibly sore and stretched...

"You get another turn next week," the guard grinned at her, "I'm looking forward to it."

As Lexie shot him a dirty look, she realized that deep down she was too.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,559 Followers