Labyrinth of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
759 Followers

"I've been hurt," she said softly.

The Minotaur stroked her cheek softly and said, "I have no intention of hurting my pet. Anything else?"

Yvonne bit her lip. "Why do we need safe words?"

The Minotaur slid his fingers down to her shoulders and across her rigid nipples poking through her bustier and blouse. He noticed her shiver as he cupped her breasts and kissed her lightly on the side of her neck just above her collar.

He said, "So if I do something you don't like, you can tell me in a way that I know you're serious. There was the dreadful series that used yellow as the warning and red to say stop. Though I wasn't impressed with the stories, the colors were rather effective. Would those work for you my pet?"

Yvonne knew exactly what series he was referring to and was surprised he didn't like it. She thought for a moment, then said, "Yes sir, those would work for me."

"May I also assume you read the series I mentioned?"

"I have sir."

"Tell me honestly, did you like them?"

"Yes and no sir," she said honestly.

The Minotaur ran his fingers along her skin causing her to shiver and tremble with both fear and anticipation. Goose bumps covered her skin making her crave his touch even more. "Please my pet, explain your answer."

"I liked the overall story of two people falling in love and learning to trust each other. I hated how he treated her, didn't trust her, and was so fucking petulant. I also didn't care for her inability to stand up to him until she thought he had gone back to 'her' when he knew how much she didn't like that person. Sir."

Yvonne watched the Minotaur in the mirror nodding. He still stood behind her and only his fingertips touching her arms. "I like your evaluation, my pet. Have you read other such books?"

"I've been a fan of this genre since I read Anne Rice's 'Sleeping Beauty Chronicles' and 'Exit to Eden'. The evolution of e-books has made it easier for me to find good stories. Well, that and sites like Lit, SOL, and Lush."

Yvonne saw the flash of disappointment in the Minotaur's eyes, then quickly added, "Sir."

He smiled and said, "You're a quick learner my pet. I'd hate to have to punish you for disrespect."

The Minotaur grabbed her leash and turned her around. Yvonne could see his hazel eyes under the mask and he stared into her blue ones. His breath warmed her cheek and lips as he leaned down and kissed her forcefully. Yvonne inhaled through her nose as she kissed him back and allowed his tongue to invade her mouth. Though she didn't know who he really was, she did notice he knew how to kiss. Her heart raced, her clit throbbed, and her nipples hardened even more. Even how he held her leash turned her on in a way she had never expected.

The Minotaur broke off the kiss and said, "Fuck me, my pet. I knew I was right about you."

"What do you mean sir?"

"You are the right one for me. Come now my pet, I wish to have my fun with you."

"Yes sir."

The Minotaur lead Yvonne by her new leash from the room of mirrors to what appeared to be a private bedroom that also had mirrors all around and on the ceiling. There was a large bed against one wall, a wooden cross with leather straps to the right similar to those she saw in one of the performer's room, a small table that would hold about half of her body, a large wooden chest, and hanging on the wall, an assortment of crops, whips, canes, and floggers. Yvonne began to tremble as she tried to figure out what was going to happen to her.

The Minotaur sensed her uneasiness, then turned to her and said softly as he stroked her cheek, "Fear not my pet, much of this will never come near you. We set this room up before we know what our pets might like. It is always better to have too much than not enough. Tell me my pet, what do you see that scares you?"

Yvonne's eyes darted around the room. Where did she begin? How could she tell him that nearly everything scared the shit out of her? She took a deep breath and said in barely a whisper, "The canes."

The Minotaur nodded. "Then tonight they will remain on the walls. To be honest, I'm not a fan of them either. They are too violent."

"Then why have them?"

The Minotaur jerked her leash and said, "Excuse me?"

"I mean, why have them, sir?" Her tone was much softer.

"Better. As I said before, better to have too much than not enough. Some women like to be beaten with canes. I personally find that practice barbaric. So you're telling me that those frighten you, tells me that we are more alike that I had first thought. Now, my pet, tell me about your thought on the crops, whips, and floggers."

"Crops are for horses or animals. Whips remind me of Indiana Jones. Floggers are rather medieval. Sir."

The Minotaur laughed. "Crops can be fun for a quick spanking. Whips are a bitch to control. Floggers can be fun depending on what is in their ends. The only one I'd use with you, my pet, have feathers or softened leather ends. One might tickle and the other might sting, but you won't be in any risk of any serious pain. As I said before, the pain is meant to heighten your pleasure, not harm you. If I chose to use those, that is when you must exercise your safe words. Tell me my pet, what are they?"

"Yellow for when you're close to my limit and red when you've gone too far, sir."

"I hope to never hear you say 'red' my pet. I'm not a fan of revenge."

"Thank you sir," she said softly.

"Oh, you'll be thanking me soon enough my pet," he said smiling. "For now, I think you are a bit over dressed."

The Minotaur reached down and began to untuck her blouse. Yvonne started to speak, then thought better of it and just watched as he pushed the straps of her dress, removed the white shoulder-less top from her chest and folded it neatly and set it on top of the wooden chest. Yvonne had realized she was so frightened by what she had seen on the walls, she hadn't thought about what was in the chest.

"May I ask a question sir?"

"You already did my pet," he said laughing as he stepped up to her. "But you may ask another."

"What is in the chest?"

The Minotaur smiled. "Toys. Blindfolds, gags, clips, clamps, restraints, dildos, vibrators, and much more. Tell me, my pet, ever use any either alone or with a partner?"

Yvonne felt herself blush as she said, "Only dildos and vibrators sir, and only alone."

"So, you've never been blindfolded?"

"No."

The Minotaur jerked on her leash a bit harder than before. "No, what?" he growled.

"No sir," she whimpered.

"Gagged?"

"No sir."

"Restrained or tied up?"

"No sir."

"Ever used a dildo or vibrator in your ass?"

Yvonne gasped. "No!"

He jerked her leash again. "No, what?" he growled louder.

"No, sir," she whispered.

"Forget again and you will be spanked with either a crop or a flogger. Do I make myself clear, my pet?"

"Yes sir."

"Now, you told me before you've been hurt when you tried anal. Tell me about it, my pet."

The Minotaur began to remove her dress and petticoats as she spoke. "Um... well sir... ugh... he was behind me and I thought he was going to fuck me doggie style. We had done that before. And the next thing I knew he tried to shove his cock into my ass and it hurt so bad I screamed and cried."

The Minotaur knelt down as he removed her shoes, rolled down her stockings, then pulled her skirt and petticoats to the floor. "Step out carefully my pet. You may use my shoulder for balance if you wish. And please, finish your story."

Yvonne reached down, grabbed his firm, muscular shoulder, feeling the cool floor under her feet, and stepped out of the skirt and petticoat as she said, "It hurt so bad. I thought he'd split me in half. It didn't last long thankfully. He pulled out, took off the condom and fucked me normally. We broke up shortly after."

"Wait," said the Minotaur as he stood up, folding her skirt and petticoat. "He was using an unlubed condom?"

"I guess," Yvonne shrugged. "I really don't know sir."

"And then he fucked you while you were crying and in pain?"

"Yes sir."

The Minotaur shook his head as he set the skirt and petticoat on top of the dresser, laying the stockings and shoes next to them. He removed her bustier, set it on top of her costume, then turned to Yvonne, taking her face into his hands, and said, "My pet, that will never happen with me. Not now, not ever. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir."

He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. Then he straightened up and said, "Please my pet, turn around for me so I can see what you look like."

Yvonne turned slowly and smiled. "Does my master like what he sees?"

The Minotaur smiled and said, "Very much so, my pet. Might I ask where your panties are?"

Yvonne blushed. "The French maid told me to take them off when I entered. They should be still hanging on the wall at the entrance I came into."

The Minotaur chuckled, took Yvonne into his arms and kissed her forcefully as he had before, then pushed her down onto the bed, causing her to squeal in surprise. "Now my pet, time for me to enjoy my prize."

Yvonne sat on the bed a bit surprised and smiled. "What would you like first, sir?"

The Minotaur smiled. "Ah, my pet, there is so much I would like, but since we must follow certain rules, how about this. I'd like to feel your amazing mouth on my cock."

Yvonne quickly positioned herself so she was at the edge of the bed. "My mouth is ready for your amazing cock sir."

The Minotaur smiled wickedly and stepped up and stood in front of Yvonne. "You may undress me my pet and do your magic."

Yvonne smiled wickedly and grabbed the edge of the leather thong with her teeth and gently pulled them off the Minotaur's hips. The scent of fine leather mixing with the scent of his cologne and arousal filling her nostrils. She smiled as his cock hung before her face, slightly hard, the tip a bit damp with his precum as the head peaked out under the foreskin. Tonight was truly a night of firsts for her as she had never seen an uncut man before and wondered how it would differ from the blowjobs she'd done in the past.

She released the thong and looked up at the Minotaur's face and said, "You have a fine cock. May I taste it now, sir?"

The Minotaur smiled and touched her hair with his hand. "Please my pet, show me your skills."

"Yes sir."

Yvonne leaned forward, grabbed his cock with her hands, and slipped it into her mouth. Even in this softened state, his cock was the biggest she had ever had. She pushed the foreskin back and licked the head. The Minotaur moaned softly and held her head in his hands. He felt his cock grow and firm within her mouth as he began to thrust. He pushed and thrust until she took most of his cock. However, she began to struggle and cough.

He pulled back and asked, "Too much my pet?"

"Rellow," she mumbled, his cock still in her mouth.

"Yellow?" he asked.

She nodded her head in agreement. "Sorry my pet, I got lost in the moment. But tell me, do you swallow my pet?"

She nodded yes.

"Then my pet, in lieu of a deep throat blowjob, I want you to swallow me instead. Can you do that for me my pet?"

She nodded yes and smiled.

"Then please, continue."

Yvonne smiled and sucked his cock into her mouth. She held his foreskin back with her hand, licked the head of his cock with her tongue, and bobbed her head until she reached her gag point. The Minotaur moaned softly and held her head. "Yes my pet, suck me."

Yvonne purred with his cock in her mouth, her hand holding his cock at her gag point, her other hand now rubbing her pussy. The Minotaur reached down and grabbed her hand saying, "I don't remember giving you permission to play with your pussy."

"Rorry."

"Make me cum my pet and I'll deal with your crimes later."

She nodded and sucked harder, her tongue playing with his foreskin, and soon, he cried out, "Oh fuck yeah!"

He filled her mouth with his cum and heard her swallow her prize. Once he was drained and a bit soft, he pulled out and said, "That was amazing my pet."

"Thank you sir."

"Now, you've been a rather naughty girl now haven't you?"

"I meant no disrespect."

He quickly pulled her off the bed and before she realized what was happening, he was sitting on the bed with her draped across his lap. He said in a soft, but firm tone, "I'm going to spank you my pet for playing with your pussy during my blowjob, and for not calling me sir. I think five should be sufficient and I want you to count them out loud for me. Failure to do so will result in more. Am I clear my pet?"

Yvonne trembled. Her hands were pinned under her body and she knew anything she did would only result in more punishment. "Yes sir," she whispered.

"Louder my pet."

"Yes sir," she said.

"Good."

He smacked her ass hard. Yvonne yelped out, "One!"

"Good girl my pet."

A second blow hit her ass. "Two!"

Between each strike, he'd rub her ass and always hit her in a different part. By the fifth strike her ass was quite red and her pussy was leaking copiously. The Minotaur put his fingers into her pussy causing her to moan, then removed them. He licked them and said, "Oh yes my pet, I knew you'd taste sweeter than honey. Your sweet scent alone told me that."

"Thank you sir," she whimpered.

The Minotaur moved her to the center of the bed and said, "Don't be upset with me. You knew the rules."

"Yes sir."

The Minotaur took her hands and placed two leather cuffs, one around each wrist and said, "I'm going to tie you up now so you can't cheat again."

Yvonne was still trembling as she said, "Yes sir."

"Don't be frightened my pet. Remember, I promised to not harm you. Did the spanking really hurt you?"

Yvonne bit her lip, then said softly, "No sir."

"It did seem to turn you on. Have you ever been spanked sexually before?"

"No sir."

"Really?" he asked surprised. "I hope you misbehave so I might spank you again."

Yvonne giggled as he finished securing the cuffs and tied them to the head of the bed. Then he put similar cuffs on each ankle and spread her legs wide. Then he reached up and pulled her hardening nipples gently with his fingers. Leaning over, he sucked her left nipple and tugged on her right with his fingers, causing Yvonne to moan.

"Don't cum until I tell you my pet or I will spank you again."

"Yes sir," she said, wondering how she was going to avoid having an orgasm when she was so horny now.

The Minotaur kissed his way down her stomach. Yvonne squirmed and moaned. "Don't cum my pet. I'm warning you."

"Yes sir," she gasped, fearing the severity of his next spanking, as she knew she was moments away from a huge orgasm.

He reached the blonde triangle patch of hair that pointed to her apex of womanhood. He admired how she kept it trimmed, but not shaved. "Did you do this for me, my pet?"

"I like to keep myself neat at all times sir," she moaned and struggled against her bonds.

"I like that my pet. Tell me, do you like shaving this most beautiful area?"

"No sir," she moaned. "It causes me too much discomfort and pain."

The Minotaur smiled wickedly. He knew she was dangerously close to an orgasm, especially after her spanking. He breathed in deeply and said, "You smell so sweet my pet. But I fear you may cum sooner than I want."

"I'm sorry sir," she cried. "But you turn me on so, I can't help myself."

The Minotaur chuckled. "Nice my pet. You know how to flatter a beast."

"I'm telling the truth sir," she moaned.

"I don't doubt that, my pet."

He leaned down and licked from the inside of her thighs to near her pussy, but not touching it, repeating this process and teasing her with his tongue. Yvonne squirmed and tugged at her restraints. Electrical shivers zipped up and down her spine, her mouth went dry, and she was sure a fire was building deep inside her, centered on her pussy. A fire that could only be quenched by his tongue or his cock.

Finally, the Minotaur lapped her pussy from her ass up to her clit, slipping his tongue just inside her swollen labia. Yvonne was sure her nipples would fly off her chest and her clit throbbed. Her body shook as her orgasm began to rage through her. Her toes curled until her feet cramped, she screamed, and saw stars. The ache of her empty vagina wanting to be filled by his huge cock only seemed to make her want to scream more. She pulled on her restraints, feeling his tongue torture her further and making her cum even harder.

The Minotaur chuckled and licked again, lapping up the sweet nectar flowing from her saturated sex. The taste was more than he had hoped for, as he savored each delicious drop. He heard Yvonne gasp and moan but chose to continue his work. He licked up her labia to her clit, then sucked it into his mouth. Yvonne screamed and orgasmed again, soaking his chin and neck with a second flood of her womanly fluids.

Yvonne was helpless in stopping his assault or her raging orgasms. She pulled on her restraints and squirmed as the Minotaur ate her pussy through two powerful orgasms. She was aching to feel his cock fill her the way she hoped it would, and would accept any punishment he deemed worthy. She couldn't remember when a man had brought her to two orgasms with nothing more than his tongue. She usually required either a finger or a vibrator in her pussy, and thought it was due to the thrill of this evening's event.

The Minotaur ate her pussy until his cock was hard again, then crawled up her body, hovered above her for a moment, teasing her by rubbing the head of his cock between her wet labia. Try as she might, Yvonne could do nothing to capture his cock, but rather was forced to endure the erotic agony of his cock being so close to bringing her the pleasure she craved so much. Then he slid his cock inside her slowly, teasing and torturing her in ways she had never experienced before in her life. Yvonne had a third orgasm before he was half way in and he smiled. He pumped within her, slowly at first, but quickly gained speed. He kissed her roughly, breathing hard in her ear, and fucking her with a force he hadn't shared with any other lover before. He knew this was different, but he liked the way it felt.

Yvonne moaned and met him thrust for thrust. Though his cock was bigger than anything she had ever experienced before, and was sure he'd split her in half, she wanted more. It had been some time since she had sex with a man, and she couldn't remember one making her feel the way he did. She thought it was the whole mystery of his identity, and how after tonight they might never see one another again. She heard his breathing grow ragged and with her fourth orgasm, he filled her with his seed.

They kissed passionately for several minutes, his spent cock still semi-hard and buried in her pussy. "Oh my pet," he moaned softly, "you were amazing."

"Thank you sir," she said softly. "You were pretty amazing yourself."

The Minotaur climbed off her, his cock sliding out glistening with their combined juices and moved to her head. "Clean my cock my pet."

Yvonne smiled wickedly and said, "Yes sir."

She licked and sucked his cock clean and hard again as he moaned and gently thrust. He pulled his cock out and began to release her legs. "You are more amazing than I had thought my pet. But now, we need to discuss your punishment over your premature orgasms."

"Yes sir."

Once her ankles were free he grabbed the cord that held her wrist cuffs and sat her up. "I very much wish to spank you, but not with my hand. However, I couldn't help but notice how wet you got when I spanked you. And that got me wondering if you might be willing to let me try something."

"Like what sir?"

"You shared with me your one experience with anal was anything but pleasurable, and that it frightened you even now."

"That was all true sir."

He took her cuffed hands and helped her stand up. "Well, I was wondering if maybe, just maybe, you let me try anal, but before I fuck your amazing ass, I'd prepare you properly."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
759 Followers