Labyrinth of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
759 Followers

Yvonne swallowed hard. The Minotaur promised her no harm, and even though the thought of anal scared her, he gave her safe words that when she used he respected. "And if I use the safe words-"

"I'll stop," he said. "You have my word, my pet."

Yvonne looked into his eyes. Though she didn't know him, she felt she could trust him. "Okay," she said softly, "I'll try. Sir."

The Minotaur kissed her hard, then said, "I promise my pet, you won't be disappointed."

Yvonne nodded but said nothing. The Minotaur led her to the small padded table and had her lie on her stomach. Though it looked hard, it was actually rather soft. It formed around Yvonne's curvy body as the Minotaur secured her wrists to one end, and her ankles to each leg on the floor. Yvonne trembled as she watched him move in the mirror. He opened the large chest and removed three items. He brought them over and showed them to Yvonne.

"This is called a butterfly," he said showing her the small device. "I will secure it onto your clit and use it to help arouse you more. It's wireless so I can control it anywhere I wish."

"Will it hurt sir?"

"Not in the least my pet. Many find it rather pleasurable. This is a standard dildo, but a bit thin. It's for your pussy. I've been told that an 'empty' orgasm can be quite uncomfortable to levels of painful."

The dildo was thinner than any Yvonne had ever seen before. She nodded her understanding as he continued. "And this, is a butt plug. You'll see it starts off small and grows wider the further it goes. This is what I will use to help prepare you. I have ample amounts of lube that I will use. You might be feeling its effects for a couple of days after. But I want to make sure my pet is not harmed in any way."

Yvonne studied the butt plug for a while, then asked, "So, how does this work?"

The Minotaur smiled. "Well, to begin with, I'll put some lube on the plug and in your ass. I'll use my finger initially. Then I'll slide in the plug about an inch at most. The dildo will be fully inserted. The butterfly will be attached. Then, I will spank you with a flogger. You'll get ten lashings. If at any time the flogging becomes too much, you must use our safe words. What are they my pet?"

"Yellow for when you're close and red for when you've gone too far."

"Very good. And don't wait until I've gone too far my pet. But if you really wish me to stop, you must use it."

"Yes sir."

"Now, any questions?"

"Two. First, what happens if I cum?"

The Minotaur smiled. "We'll see. I must have that amazing ass. But what is your other question?"

"It's more a request, sir." Yvonne's voice shook as she spoke softly.

"Please, ask."

Yvonne took a deep breath, then said, "My friends want me to have proof I... um... well that is-"

"So you wish to have some proof you fucked someone here in the labyrinth? What does my pet require?"

"It's fucking juvenile and stupid," she said.

The Minotaur jerked her leash and said, "Nothing you can say to me is juvenile or stupid."

"They want me to have a hickey on my body, sir."

The Minotaur laughed. "That's it? That's your request?"

"Please understand sir, I hate hickeys but they won't believe I met anyone without it."

"But you know you can't tell them about me."

"I know. You have the right to say no, sir. As I said, it was only a request."

The Minotaur smiled. "I will consider it. Now, ready my pet?"

"Y-y-yes sir."

"Don't be scared my pet. I'm enjoying my time with you too much to fuck it up now," he said stroking her shoulder.

He showed her the tube of sexual lubrication and began to put some on his finger. He rubbed in on the outside of her anus, then gently pushed his finger inside. Yvonne gasped but otherwise said nothing. He repeated this several times and applied equal amounts on the plug. "Okay my pet, take a deep breath and relax."

"Yes sir," she said and took a deep breath.

The plug slid easily into her anus and though the sensation was foreign, Yvonne didn't find it painful. She felt the dildo slide into her pussy, and the butterfly resting against her clit. "How are you feeling my pet?"

"Okay sir," she said softly.

Then Yvonne felt the butterfly vibrate slowly and she gasped and moaned.

"Now how do you feel?"

"Oh fuck!" she cried.

The Minotaur laughed. "I'm guessing my pet likes."

"Oh yes sir!"

The Minotaur pushed the plug in a bit further and Yvonne just moaned louder. Then he grabbed a blindfold and said, "Because we are starting with a punishment, my pet, I will blindfold you. But I promise to remove it before we fuck."

Yvonne swallowed hard as the butterfly stimulated and aroused her more. "Yes sir."

The Minotaur slipped the blindfold over her eyes, then grabbed the whip that was next to the flogger and cracked it. Yvonne jumped at the sound, but realized quickly nothing had touched her. The Minotaur chuckled. He cracked the whip as the flogger struck Yvonne's bare ass. She yelped but it was mixed with a moan.

"That's one my naughty pet."

Two more blows caused Yvonne to squeal and yelp as the plug was pushed further into her ass. Each time he struck her, he'd crack the whip so she'd hear the whip, but feel the flogger. By the fifth blow, the butt plug was fully in her reddened ass. Yvonne squirmed and moaned as the butterfly vibrated a bit faster now. Blow six and seven had Yvonne nearing yet another orgasm. She wasn't sure if he wasn't hitting her as hard or if the three devices had her so aroused she didn't notice the flogger as much as she had when he spanked her. Had she not been so aroused, she would have realized the psychological ploy being used as the whip she heard wasn't coming from the flogger. Her pussy ached and clamped on the slender dildo as the eighth blow hit. The last two threw her over the edge as the butterfly vibrated and her orgasm raged through her body. She screamed as her body shook tugging on her restraints.

"Yes my pet, cum hard for me!"

Yvonne's head was spinning. She couldn't process all that was happening. The blindfold was pulled from her eyes and she had to blink several times for her eyes to adjust. She felt the plug being removed, more lube squirted into her anus, and something hard pressing against her ass.

"Yes sir!' she gasped. "Fuck my ass, please."

The Minotaur was shocked. He didn't think she would say such a thing, but she had. He smeared more lube on his cock knowing he had to oblige her new request. He pushed the head of his cock into her anus and she gasped and moaned.

"Oh my pet!" he cried.

He pushed into her pucker gently, his cock going deeper with each thrust. "Oh sir!" she cried. "Fuck me!"

"Yes my pet. Your ass is so amazingly tight!"

After a few more strokes, his cock was deep within her ass. He quickly found his rhythm and began to fuck her ass hard. Yvonne moaned and screamed, but never used their safe word. He reached under her, tugged her nipples, and kissed her shoulder. Yvonne began to experience multiple orgasms from the butterfly at maximum speed, the slim dildo in her pussy, and the Minotaur's cock in her ass. The orgasms were hitting nearly nonstop as she tugged on her restraints and squirmed under her mysterious master. She watched him fuck her in the mirror and found the images even more erotic than she imagined.

The Minotaur smiled as he saw his pet watching herself being fucked in the reflection of the mirrors that surrounded them. He also knew his own climax was drawing close and that he wouldn't be able to stop. He leaned over and kissed Yvonne's bare shoulders and removed her collar. Her bare neck was practically calling him as he began to kiss and suck. He wanted to fulfill her first request before his own final orgasm. With each thrust, he worked at giving her a hickey until he could hold out no longer and with a primal growl, he filled her ass with his seed, and felt her orgasm one last time.

Yvonne lay on the table panting weakly. Her body soaked in sweat that was a mix of both hers and the Minotaur's. She was exhausted from the sex and orgasms. She enjoyed feeling the Minotaur's body against hers. He slowly pulled his cock from her ass, then the dildo from her pussy. As he removed the butterfly, he began to lick her labia, slowly. She moaned but couldn't find the strength to speak. He licked and nuzzled her pussy and inner thighs, but did not attempt to bring her to another orgasm.

"Mmmm," he moaned. "You taste even better after multiple orgasms my pet."

Yvonne moaned but said nothing. The Minotaur stood and looked at her sexy and exhausted body. The sleepy, glazed look in her eyes told him she was spent beyond words. He quietly released her ankles, then uncuffed her wrists. Yvonne barely moved. He scooped her into his arms, her head resting into his chest, her body limp. He kissed her forehead and carried her to the bed he had first spanked and fucked her in. He gently laid her down and began to cover her with a sheet when she moaned, "Don't leave me."

The Minotaur paused. He wasn't sure what to make of this. Then she said, "Please sir, don't leave me."

"No my pet," he said lying next to her. "I'm right here."

Yvonne snuggled into his chest and drifted off into a deep sleep. The Minotaur removed her wig and tossed it onto the dresser, kissed her matted blonde hair, and smiled. "Sleep well my pet."

*~*~*

"Miss, miss, wake up."

Yvonne stirred and opened her eyes. Standing above her was a brunette in a leather bustier and skirt. "Where, where, where am I?"

"The labyrinth miss," she said.

Yvonne looked around. The chest, small table, wooden cross, and all the whips, canes, floggers, and other sex toys were gone. "Where's the..."

"Where's what?"

"The-" Yvonne paused. She didn't know what to say.

"The what, miss?"

"The man I was with," said Yvonne. "Where is he?"

"You were the only one I found, miss. Would you like to get dressed?"

Yvonne looked down and saw she was naked under the sheet. "Um, yeah."

The woman handed Yvonne her clothes after she removed the button. She dressed quickly and noticed the walls were being removed. "What's going on?" Yvonne asked as she slipped on her shoes.

"They're taking down the labyrinth," said the woman. "It's sunrise."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Yvonne grabbed her wig and collar and began following the woman out of the labyrinth. She saw others in costumes like hers making their way out and to the parking lot. As they stepped outside she saw the red and orange streaks of the sunrise. She walked toward her car when a young man ran up and asked, "Would you like a ride home?"

"I've got my car, but thanks."

"Then how about a driver?"

Yvonne looked at the man. His brown eyes and slender build told her he wasn't her mysterious Minotaur. "What about you?"

"We have a guy who makes regular runs picking us up. Where do you live?"

"Above the bookstore."

"Perfect! He's sure to drive by there on his way back. I can send him a text now so he'll be sure to pick me up."

Yvonne handed him her keys and said, "Fine."

The man quickly sent the text, helped Yvonne into her car and drove her back to town. As she sat in the passenger seat of her car, she looked at her collar. She smiled quietly as she realized her dog tag was missing. That was all the proof she needed that she hadn't dreamed her night, though the literal pain in her ass was also an erotic reminder. The young man escorted her to her modest apartment and bade her a good day. Yvonne stripped down and showered before hitting her bed. She slept most of the day dreaming of her wild and erotic night.

She met the girls for coffee before opening the bookstore the morning of November 2nd, and showed the huge hickey she found on the back of her neck. Heaven had a hickey on her right breast she showed by pulling down her blouse. Suzie had one on the front of her throat that was easily seen. Kelly, however, had one on her ass that she proudly lifted her skirt to show off. Each one shared what had occurred, but Yvonne left out the part about her being with the Minotaur, claiming her man was dressed as Zorro. She also omitted the anal sex as she truly felt that moment was personal and very private.

A few days later, Yvonne was working in the bookstore with Cindy. It was near closing time and Yvonne was checking on some orders and shelving some books. Periodically she heard the store's door open, but knew Cindy could handle things. Her inventory of erotic literature had been picked clean since the labyrinth and she needed to restock the books.

Cindy walked back and said, "It's closing time Yvonne. Do you need me to do anything before I leave?"

"Just lock me in," she said. "I'll go up through the office when I'm done."

Cindy began to leave, then said, "I'm glad you enjoyed the labyrinth. You're the best boss I've ever had. I hope you stay here a lot longer."

"Don't worry Cindy, I plan to stay a long time."

Cindy smiled. "Good night Vonn."

"Good night Cindy."

Cindy walked away as Yvonne resumed her shelving of the books. She heard the door open and close, and the lock thrown. As she set the last book on the shelf, she heard, "Good evening, my pet."

Yvonne jumped, then smiled. "Good evening sir. How did you find me?"

Yvonne turned to see hazel eyes and an unmasked face she barely recognized. She knew he had been in the bookstore a few times before, but until now, they had never spoken. He had always dealt with Cindy. Her Minotaur was more handsome than she had expected. He was wearing a nice suit and pinned to his lapel was her missing dog tag.

"Really? Did you honestly think I'd not make sure I'd know how to find you?"

"Did you know who I was all along?"

"Not at first, but when I saw your hair after you fell asleep I realized I recognized you."

"Why did you leave me?"

"To protect you. The one found with the Minotaur is often harassed to share what occurred. I did stay with you as long as I dared, then I had to remove our toys. Tell me, my pet, did you tell anyone you were with me?"

"Nope. I said you were dressed as Zorro."

He laughed. "I liked that."

"May I know your name now?"

"Woodrow. But my friends call me Woody."

Yvonne giggled. "That name fits you."

"It was my father's name."

"I'm Yvonne."

"I know."

"So, am I still your slave or are we on a more equal footing?"

Woody smiled and said, "Well my pet, that all depends on what you wish."

"I wish to enjoy your company again."

Woody took Yvonne into his arms, kissed her forcefully, and asked, "Ever fucked in a bookstore before, my pet?"

"Not yet sir, but the night's still young."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
759 Followers