Lace and Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Asian man becomes a sissy for his boyfriend coming home.
973 words
4.07
32.5k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel Sohn let out a sigh of relief as he finally finished met his deadline for a computer company who had hired him to write a program for them. The twenty five year old Asian man was an expert at programming and software design and was hired regularly by various corporations to write code for them. He was so good he could do it all from his home which he loved because he hated working in offices. He was even more happy because his boyfriend Jake Orlov was coming home today.

Jake, a thirty year old veteran of the marines, ran his own firearms training company called outside the wire. Primarily run by former military and law enforcement, Jake started the company almost two years ago. He and his colleagues would train civilians, police, and even military personnel on better ways of how to handle firearms, close quarter combat, small unit tactics, and various other key points on tactical shooting.

While most of the training occurred at a range near their apartment other times he would have to travel. This time he drove to Kentucky from their home in South Carolina to help teach a SWAT team on room clearing. Today is the day he finally comes home and Dan is so excited his heart is racing.

Dan and Jake were actually almost polar opposites. Dan being born and raised into a upper middle class Korean family in the suburbs of Los Angeles while Jake was brought into a conservative blue collar family in rural Tennessee. While Dan got his masters in software design at Berkeley and graduated with flying colors, Jake was serving in Afghanistan as a rifleman with the 1st marines.

The two met almost three years ago at a bar in Tucson and Dan really couldn't explain what he saw in Jake that made him fall in love with him. Maybe it was his rugged upbringing and his southern drawl, or maybe it was his philosophy of how the world is and how we as humans can change it in a heartbeat. He really didn't know and he honestly didn't care because he knew he loved Jake and Jake loved him back.

While daydreaming Dan's cellphone began ringing and he saw it was Jake calling him. He answered it as quickly as he could. "Hi Jake." He answered excitedly.

"Well hello you sound really happy." Jake replied surprised.

"Duh of course i'm excited I haven't seen you in almost a week dude." Dan said giggling.

"Christ man you are acting like I was on deployment, but yeah I can't wait to get home and see you again!" Jake responded happily.

"Where are you now anyway?" Dan asked walking around the apartment.

"Gassing up in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, but i'm about twenty miles or so from the Tennessee/South Carolina border so I should be back in Hartsville in about four or five hours depending on traffic." He explained.

"Great and I was wondering would you like to see Alice when you come home?" Dan asked biting his lip.

"I'd love to see her." Jake said very gleefully.

"Awesome well everything will be all set up and she'll be waiting for you right when you walk in the door." Dan explained.

"Cool, alright well i'll get going and will be home before you know it. Love you babe." Jake said.

"Love you too hon." Dan replied before hanging up and headed to the bathroom. He had only five hours at most to get ready so he had to be quick, but not rushing. He took off his clothes and turned on the shower. While he waited for the water to heat up he looked himself over in the mirror. He let his bun down letting his smooth long raven black hair go down past his shoulders.

He looks at his face to see if he has any loose facial hair from when he last shaved. He smiles when he sees that he doesn't. One thing that Dan has had all his life was his young feminine looks. With his hair going past his shoulders he has been mistaken for a girl several times and he honestly didn't mind. He wasn't transgendered, but he did at times enjoy people thinking he was a woman.

He examined his thin body checking his armpits and crotch for any hair. He regularly shaves his whole body and even waxes from time to time. He kept himself in really good shape, while Jake works out far more than him focusing on building up strength and cardio for his job, Dan was never into getting big muscles. Instead he like to stay skinny and toned at his weight of one hundred and thirty five pounds by doing yoga, Pilates, and some cardio. He was pretty short too for a guy by only being 5'4, while Jake was a giant standing at 6'3.

Lastly and Dan's most favorite part was his penis. Locked in a custom made chastity device so he counted even get hard. He had been born with a very small dick only being about 3.5 inches at his hardest. Dan really didn't mind being small since he wasn't into giving anal, but instead receiving anal. Plus he even found it a really big turn on when Jake would make fun of it calling it a little clitty and humiliate him about it. The cage was plastic and was a snug fit. It was locked on and only Jake had the key which he kept with him so Dan couldn't even jerkoff while he was away. Also attached to the lock was a small purple heart dog tag that said "ALICE".

That's who Alice was. Alice was Dan as a crossdressing sissy for Jake. "Okay Alice let's do this." Dan said in his girl voice.