Lace and Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy Alice prepares for her master's return home.
1.2k words
4.23
26.8k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had a quick shower, brushed his teeth, and after giving himself an enema he started the process of becoming Alice. He stepped into their bedroom and opened the small walk in closet revealing men's clothing for him and Jake, Jake's old uniform from the marines, some various camo and tactical clothing Jake wears for his firearms training business then came Alice's clothes. How this all came to be was actually Jake's idea.

The two were not only a couple, but in a dominant/submissive relationship, where Dan was the submissive and Jake was the dom. Around a year ago Jake had gotten the idea when he received his neighbors mail by accident and in the mail was a Victoria's secret magazine and a light went off in his head.

He went to a lingerie website and bought a pair of very sexy pair of pink panties, and when the time came for them to have a session Jake said "Wait."

He threw the panties at Dan and said "Wear them."

Dan nearly jizzed himself while wearing the panties and while Jake had zero interest in women he for some reason found it very erotic making a man wear women's underwear. Since then Dan has devoted lots of time and money training himself to become the perfect sissy.

He studied how to put on makeup, how to paint his nails, do his hair, wearing lingerie, how to walk in high heels, he even spent months perfecting Alice's voice, a voice that was not too squeaky or too high, but one that could been as convincing as a real woman's voice. He could even keep the voice while being punished or having sex.

Dan looked through Alice's part of the closet. In it contained short, tight, and revealing outfits, made out of leather, lace, or latex. It also had over a dozen different high heels as well as containers filled with miscellaneous items such as panties, stocks, pantyhose, and gloves. Dan was wondering which outfit would be best and was having trouble deciding. He was short on time and decided to go with his usual uniform.

He laid out the contents of his uniform on the bed and went back to the bathroom to start his transformation. First he would paint his finger and toenails. He decided to go with a shade of white.

Next he would apply his makeup, with a moisturizer, a foundation, black mascara, a black eye shadow, he kept his eyebrows trimmed and short and would add some pencil to them, and finally after all the details were done he would put on a pink lip gloss. It was bubblegum flavored and was Jake's favorite to taste when they kissed. He also sprayed a lovely rose scented perfume to top it off.

For his hair he didn't do much with. He would dry, brush, and straighten it, but besides that not much else had to be done. When he was finished he would tie his long black hair in a tight and formal ponytail. Next he would put on his uniform which was a maid's outfit.

First came a black cup-less lace corset with it's own garter straps, next came a pair of black stockings which he then attached to the garter straps of the corset, then a matching pair white bra and panties. The bra and panties each had black frills around the edges.

The panties came with a special hole in front for him to put his small chastity clad penis through and held a snug fit so it wouldn't slip out of the hole. The panties also had a very small black bow right above the hole. The bra was padded so it gave the illusion Dan had b cups, the bra also had a small black bow in the middle.

The maid uniform consisted of a small lace black french maid dress with white straps. He put the dress on as well as the small apron that came with it. The dress was intentionally too small so someone could clearly see his ass from the back and the front which his chastity device was exposed.

Finally he put on the the black 6 inch high heels which came with a strap that wrapped around the ankle and a small padlock. He would lock the high heels on his feet so he couldn't take them off. Sure he knew where the keys were, but it was all in the imagination of being forced to wear them.

He took one last look in the mirror at his hair, nails, makeup, and uniform. Dan knew if he fucked even one thing up Jake would take him to the dungeon and punish him. It really hoped he would punish him, but he didn't want to stress Jake out the second he walked in the door, so he made sure everything was perfect and in tip top shape.

Dan made his way to the dungeon which was really nothing more than a remodeled second bedroom. The room was repainted a dark grey navy blue. In it was a twinned sized bed, a saint Andrew's cross, a spanking bench, and a large dog cage. The walls had racks that held various sex toys, gags, restraints, collars, whips, and paddles. An umbrella basket held canes of various sizes and widths.

The dungeon had a set of drawers filled with odds and ends such as medical gloves, plugs, vibrators, batteries, and bundles of ropes. Dan grabbed a small assortment of toys including a leather paddle, a pair of nipple clamps, a ballgag, a wand massager, a few different dildos and buttplugs, a large bottle of lube, a box of latex medical gloves, a chain leash, a ring gag, and finally two medium bundles of rope.

Dan laid everything out on the living room coffee table. After making sure he and the house looked perfect Dan looked at his phone and saw a text from Jake that made his heart drop.

"Less than ten minutes out." He read the text out loud.

"SHIT!" Dan exclaimed.

He ran back to dungeon quickly with his high heels clacking. He grabbed the leather cuffs off a rack on the wall, each cuff had its own loops so they could be attached to something or tied with something and locks on each cuff,l and quickly attached them to his wrists and ankles and locked them on. Next he pulls down his panties, picks up a large black buttplug, puts a liberal amount of lube on it, and then gently slides it up his ass. He knows that plug is Jake's favorite since it has "special" abilities.

He pulls his panties back up and grabs the small controller that goes with the plug. Finally he puts on his last part of his uniform, what makes Dan become Alice. He take the leather collar that covers almost all the skin on his throat and has a black metal tag on it that reads PROPERTY OF JAKE. He holds up his ponytail and puts it on and locks it.

Alice let's go of her ponytail and takes a deep breath. She quickly hurries out back to the living room and laid the remote on the coffee table. She then heads to the front door. Alice can hear her master's truck pulling up. She takes several deep breaths and calms herself down so she's doesn't sweat and ruin her makeup. She could feel her heart beating so fast it might explode. Alice hears the door unlock and see's the door open.

"Welcome home master." She said smiling as she does a very formal curtsy.