Lace Curtains on a VW Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

But Renee never forgot that she was black. She may only be one quarter black, but she was still considered black.

"You gets that white girl out of my house," Nana was still whispering hoarsely as Renee walked down the hall toward the living room.

"Hey," Tara Derkelager smiled when Renee stepped into the living room.

"Hey girl," Renee said. "Nana? This Tara; she go to my school."

"How you doing?" Nana asked, false smile on her face.

"I'm well, ma'am, thank you," Tara said. "And how are you, ma'am?"

"Oh I good, I good," Nana said.

"A, So, uh, what you doing here?" Renee asked.

"I uh, you uh, you seen that movie, Blazing Saddles?" Tara asked, suddenly nervous.

"Blazing, no, it a Western?" Renee asked.

"No, well, yeah, but it's so funny," Tara enthused.

Renee turned and asked her Nana if she could go.

"What time it let out?" Nana demanded.

"First one starts at two, um, next one starts four fifteen, so about four, I think," Tara said.

"You be home six, hear? I have dinner on that table six o'clock, bet you better be here you wants any, hear?" Nana said, squinting one eye at Renee.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Nana," Tara said as she happily pulled Renee to the door of the small home.

"Oh yeah, they all smiles, they all 'how you doing' and minute you turns your backs on them?" Nana snarled hatefully as the door closed.

Tara chattered nonstop from driveway to parking lot. Renee couldn't tell if the girl was really that excited about the movie, or if she was nervous.

They did get some strange looks, even one or two glares from other patrons of the theater. The two also garnered their fair share of male attention.

"Yes?" a bored looking woman asked through a metal grate.

"Two, Blazing Saddles please," Tara called through the grate.

Tickets in hand, Tara dragged Renee to the concession stand and bought two boxes of popcorn.

"My mom makes popcorn at home," Tara said as they waited for the ticket taker to tear their tickets in half.

"Then wouldn't it be Mom corn?" Renee asked.

"Huh? Oh!" and Tara giggled.

"Anyway, she makes popcorn, but it's never as good as you get here, I swear," Tara said as they decided they'd sit all the way in the back.

Renee insisted they sit in the back; she didn't want anyone behind them. When she was younger, she'd gone to see 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' at this theater and some people sitting behind her and Nana had thrown their popcorn at them. They'd complained bitterly about black people being allowed to go to the same movie as 'good Christian, God-fearing people.'

The two girls sat and nibbled on their popcorn and waited for the lights to go down. They chatted in low tones about classmates, teachers, the things they had in common.

"Ugh! Bernice!" they both agreed, thinking of the hairy girl.

"Seen Tori shaved hers all off," Renee observed, pointing to her crotch.

"Know why?" Tara giggled.

"No, think it's kind of cute, though," Renee said.

She pointed to her crotch again.

"Been thinking I'm going do that," Renee said.

"Oh!" Tara let out a little yelp.

Then she blushed hotly. She was grateful the lights began to dim at that moment.

The movie was hilarious and the girls laughed and squealed and giggled together. Tara found many reasons to touch Renee throughout the movie.

Then afterward, there was the impatient, foot tapping, squirming wait for an available stall in the women's room. They laughed when a woman stepped out of one stall and loudly announced, "Next?"

Tara and Renee met again, outside of the women's room and pushed through the tinted glass doors. They spilled out of the far too chilly theater into the broiling Texas afternoon.

"Whew, I about froze to death in there," Tara said.

"Oh, oh! Now, why Tori shave her..." Renee looked around, but no one was paying them any attention.

"...her pussy?" she whispered.

"Her boyfriend gave her crabs," Tara giggled, eyes wide with delight.

"Nuh uh!" Renee gasped, scandalized. "You mean, she done it?"

Inside the van, both girls whistled as they gripped the scalding hot cranks and rolled the windows down. Then Renee looked around the van.

"Them curtains are cute," she complimented.

"Thanks. I uh, I put them up, you know, for a little privacy," Tara said.

She reached up to the ceiling behind them and pulled two sashes. Two panels, a long curtain fluttered down, completely blocking the rear of the van from view.

"Oh, neat!" Renee giggled.

She crawled between the two front seats and looked around. With the lace curtains, with the scrim, the interior of the van was dimly lighted, private. She sat on the bench seat and looked around.

"I'm rolling up the windows; don't need mosquitos in here," Tara said loudly, a little too loudly.

"Oh, okay," Renee agreed.

She could hear Tara fumbling with the windows, could hear the windows squeaking as they rapidly rolled up. Then Tara crawled between the two panels into the rear of the quite warm van. She flopped down next to Renee.

"And no one can look back here, see anyone sitting in here," she said, placing a casual hand on Renee's thigh.

To Renee, it was a casual touch. To Tara, it was an intimate touch. She could feel the muscled leg underneath the palm of her hand, under her fingertips. The thick denim of Renee's jeans kept Tara from being able to feel the smooth flesh, the silky skin of Renee's thigh, though.

"Oh! Oh, you said you was thinking of..." Tara suddenly said, patting Renee's thigh to emphasize her words.

Tara swiveled to face Renee. She put her right hand on Renee's shoulder, feeling the warmth of Renee's skin under her fingers, feeling the warmth of Renee's flesh through the knit top the girl wore. Her left hand now rested on Renee's thigh.

She lowered her voice, even though they were alone. No one standing outside of the Volkswagen van had any chance of overhearing the two girls. No one outside of the van could even see that there was anyone in the van.

"...you know, like Tori," Tara said.

"Huh? Oh, oh, yeah, shaving my..." Renee said and lowered her voice as well. "...pussy. What you think?"

"I uh, I mean, I don't know. Don't look at it all that much," Tara denied.

"Kind of looks like I got two Afros," Renee laughed. "One up top and one below."

"Really? Let's see," Tara asked.

Renee looked around, then, milk chocolate skin flushing darkly, unzipped her belt. With another look around, she unsnapped her jeans and then wiggled, pulling jeans and panties down to just below her crotch.

"Renee, I can't see anything," Tara complained, leaning over and looking.

Renee squinted at the lace curtains again. Then she pushed her jeans and panties down to just above her knees.

"Spread them?" Tara asked, voice coming out in a squeak.

Renee tried to spread her thighs apart slightly, but her jeans were too snug to allow much movement. Renee steeled herself, then wiggled her jeans all the way down to her ankles.

Tara leaned over and looked at the thick profusion of pubic hair that completely covered Renee's pussy. She actually felt light-headed, like she wasn't getting enough oxygen. She chanced a quick glance at Renee's face. Thankfully, Renee was looking down at her own crotch.

"Can I, let's see," Tara said and reached out a trembling hand.

She needed to breathe, she needed to suck in great lungsful of air as she actually touched the tightly coiled thicket of pubic hair capping Renee's prominent pubic mound.

Renee's pussy was warm, the hair tightly coiled and quite thick. And Tara's fingers felt along Renee's slit and Renee's slit was slick with moisture. Tara felt Renee's inner lips peeking out of her tight cleft.

"Think I ought to shave it?" Renee asked, voice tight.

Tara leaned over and kissed Renee directly on her lips. Her fingers continued to trace up and down Renee's wet slit. Her arm came around Renee's shoulders, pulling the black girl closer.

Renee opened her mouth and Tara slipped her tongue into Renee's warm mouth.

"Ooh!" Renee grunted when Tara's fingers touched her clitoris.

"Ooh!" Tara moaned.

She pulled the beautiful girl close as she kissed her with all the passion she'd been feeling for years. Her fingers continued to toy with Renee's wet slit, Renee's puffy pussy lips, her prominent clitoris.

Tara nearly screamed into Renee's mouth when she felt Renee's hand touch her breasts. Renee's first touch was light, experimental. Her second touch was bolder.

"Mmm!" Renee screamed into Tara's mouth as she stiffened.

Tara felt Renee's pussy spasm, felt a warm get of liquid splash her fingers. Renee's grip on Tara's breasts tightened to an almost unbearable pressure as the girl shuddered and shook through an orgasm.

"I got, I just got to," Tara moaned as she slithered off of the bench seat to flop down between Renee's splayed legs.

"Girl!" Renee squealed as Tara glued her mouth to Renee's pussy.

Any protest, any hesitation on Renee's part was quickly shoved aside as Tara's lips and tongue pleasured Renee's pussy. Tara licked and sucked at Renee's heavy lips, her perineum, her clitoris.

Tara felt as if she could not breathe. Her head was filled with a buzzing, whirring noise. She couldn't see, even though she knew her eyes were wide open.

She could feel Renee's thick, crinkly, wiry pubic hair against her nose, her lips, her chin, her tongue. She could smell the heavy, musky scent of Renee's pussy. The taste was heady, strong, intoxicating.

She sucked and licked, trying to coax more of the delicious taste from Renee's wet pussy. Her own pussy throbbed; she wanted to reach down, unzip her jeans, pleasure herself.

But Tara was afraid, if she pulled one hand from Renee's thighs, the connection, the spell would be broken. She was afraid if the spell was severed, Renee would push her away.

"Mmm!" Renee let out a strangled cry.

Tara's face was drenched with Renee's excitement. She lapped at the delicious essence as it drooled from Renee's pussy. She licked and sucked frantically as Renee shuddered and shook in orgasm.

Finally, Renee weakly attempted to close her parted legs. Her hand gently pushed at Tara's forehead.

Tara gave one last puckered kiss to Renee's dense cap of curls and sat back.

Slowly, fearfully, she glanced up. Renee's impressive chest shook as the black girl struggled to regain her breath. Then Tara looked into Renee's beautiful face.

"Wow," Renee finally said, weak smile on her face. "That knocked my socks off."

"Yours?" Tara said, then giggled.

Tara crawled up and sat on the bench seat. She leaned over and gently kissed Renee's cheek. Renee turned her head and looked at the hotly blushing girl. Then she leaned over and kissed Tara's pouting lips.

"Let me see yours?" Renee asked.

Tara unbuckled her double grommet belt and pushed jeans and panties down and completely off her pale legs. She sat back, legs spread wide. She continued to look into Renee's beautiful deep brown eyes as she sat, wet pussy on full display.

Renee's hand was trembling as she reached down. Her fingers combed through the reddish blonde pubic hair. The hair was soft to the touch; Tara's flesh was soft to the touch.

"Holy Mother!" Tara cried out when Renee's fingers gently grazed her tense clitoris.

She was too caught up in her orgasm to worry that someone outside of the van may have heard her outburst. She panted, sucking in great gasps of air as she shuddered through a long orgasm. Jeans and panties still bunched around her ankles, Renee slithered off of the bench seat and knelt between Tara's obscenely spread legs. She looked at the neat triangle of hair, looked at the light pink pussy lips that flowered past the reddish blonde tendrils.

Renee reached out with one still trembling hand, pulled gently on Tara's inner lips, opening the flower more. Her other hand reached down and touched her own puffy pussy lips.

Tara looked down when she felt Renee's hot breath blowing across her overheated pussy. She saw nothing but a mop of black curls framed by her own pale skin. Her eyes rolled back in her head for a brief moment.

"Ooh my God!" Tara grunted out when she felt Renee's tongue lap at her pussy.

Renee had not known what to expect when she slid to the floor, put her head between this white girl's legs. She'd heard jokes, vulgar, crude jokes about pussy smelling like dead fish.

Tara's pussy smelled like musk. It was almost the scent of sweat. Not overly strong sweat, just a good, healthy sweat.

The taste was hard to describe. But it too was not an unpleasant taste.

Renee licked up and down Tara's tight slit a few times, getting more and more of the taste in her mouth. Then she grazed Tara's clitoris with her tongue and Tara stiffened, then shuddered.

Renee licked Tara to three orgasms. Her hand rubbed and diddled her clitoris until she too stiffened and then shuddered in her own orgasm.

Then, just as Tara had down, Renee placed a kiss directly onto Tara's pubic hair.

"Girl, shit, we better go," Renee suddenly declared.

Both girls quickly pulled jeans and panties up. Then Tara rolled the two panels of lace up and tied them off.

Monday morning, Nana bustled into Renee's room as Renee was making sure she had everything she needed for the school day ahead. Renee didn't even have to look at Nana to tell that Nana wasn't happy. She could tell from the woman's heavy step.

"That white girl here again," Nana hissed. "What she doing here? Huh?"

"Nana, I don't know," Renee said.

"Well, I don't like it," Nana said.

Renee thought of several sarcastic answers to Nana's statement. Years of experience, though, stilled Renee's tongue. Mondays were bad enough. Starting off a Monday with a busted lip would make a bad Monday even worse.

"Hey girl," Tara said, smiling happily. "Starting rain out there; thought you'd want a ride."

"Ooh, it raining?" Nana asked, looking at the living room window.

Sure enough, an early morning sprinkle was wetting the scrub grass, darkening the driveway.

"Bye, Nana," Renee said, grabbing her meal tokens and her school books.

"Bye Miss Nana," Tara said.

"We can't do nothing," Tara whispered as she backed the van out of the driveway.

"I know," Renee agreed.

"But I uh, I couldn't wait 'til school see you," Tara admitted.

Renee saw the two girls that normally waited with her for the bus. They huddled together underneath the carport of Mr. Hennessey. Every now and then, Jill or Claudette would peer out to see if they could see the bus approaching.

"We give them a ride?" Renee asked, pointing.

"Huh? Yeah, sure," Tara said.

She pulled into the driveway. The two girls, two sophomores looked up, surprised, shocked.

"Come on, get in," Tara yelled as the two girls just stood.

That afternoon, even though it was still raining, Claudette and Jill were on their own. They waited, underneath the overhang of the school until their bus pulled up and swung its doors open.

Tara and Renee were in the Volkswagen, driving toward Sweet Oak, away from Renee's neighborhood.

Renee didn't ask where Tara was going. The two girls just chattered about school that day, what a shriveled up old shrew Sister Bernadette was, how pretty Mrs. Hopper was.

"We ain't going see that movie again, huh?" Renee asked when Tara pulled up to the movie theater.

"No, first movie ain't 'til five," Tara said, quickly untying the sashes.

"What you doing?" Renee whispered, looking around worriedly.

"Come on," Tara urged as she slipped into the rear of the van.

Reluctantly, Renee followed. She found Tara laying on her back across the bench seat, white cotton panties on the floor, plaid skirt hiked up to her waist.

"Come on, take your undies off," Tara pleaded as she rubbed her wet pussy.

Renee looked around again, then shimmied out of her panties.

Now what you want me do?" she asked.

Tara pulled Renee by her arm, twisting the girl around. Soon, Renee got the idea and straddled Tara's head. Her own face was close to Tara's pretty little pussy. She shuddered, almost violently, as she felt Tara's lips and tongue pressing against her quite wet pussy.

She bent her head and began to lick and suck at Tara's pussy. Tara's tongue lapped insistently at Renee's fat pussy lips.

"Mmm!" Renee moaned as Tara's tongue found her clitoris.

Then Tara did something completely unexpected. She put her mouth to Renee's anus and then wormed her tongue into Renee's rosebud.

Renee almost laughed. Nana was always saying to never kiss a white person.

"They some nasty people," Nana would snarl, squinting one eye in distaste. "They kissing they dogs all the time. I mean, I like a good dog, but they go around kissing them. Just nasty."

"Well, Nana, guess what else they go around kissing?" Renee thought as Tara's tongue lapped almost feverishly at her rectum.

Tara groaned in orgasm as Renee sucked on her clitoris. She then returned her tongues attention to Renee's clitoris.

With a shudder, the two girls reached orgasm together. Finally, Renee eased herself off of Tara's prone body.

"I love you," Tara declared.

Renee didn't answer. She wasn't sure if she loved Tara, liked Tara, or was actually repulsed by Tara.

Tara seemed to accept Renee's silence as she wiggled back into her full cotton briefs. Then she started the van and drove them home.

"We beat them," Tara giggled happily as they could see the bus turn the corner.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, how b'bout that, huh?" Renee giggled.

"You friends with that white girl? Huh? You friends with that white girl?" Nana asked when Renee entered the small house.

"I ain't friends nobody at that school," Renee declared, adopting a tough girl stance. "I using her, hear? I got me a free ride, didn't have run home in no rain or nothing."

"Uh huh," Nana said, not fully convinced.

*.*.*.*

The VW van looked new. Renee didn't know if Volkswagen was still making the mini-bus or not. This one had a white roof and a chocolate brown body and actually shone.

"Momma, light green," Sandra said.

"Huh? Oh, you want drive?" Renee teased her eleven year old daughter.

"Yeah!" Sandra quickly agreed.

"Had me a friend had her one of them," Renee said, pointing out the VW van.

Renee had seen Tara at their twenty five year high school reunion. It was almost as if Tara had never aged; she was still just as beautiful at age forty three as she had been at age eighteen. Her hair was still a pinkish tinged blonde, her face was wrinkle-free and her smile was genuine.

"Oh. My. God, Renee Mills," Tara had breathed, then actually burst into tears as she hugged the woman. "Oh my God, oh you are just as beautiful as ever!"

"And I know you a liar too," Renee tried to joke as her own eyes began to water.

"John? John, this is Renee," Tara said, pulling a handsome man forward. "Remember? My best friend when we were in school. I told you about her."

"Didn't tell me she was gorgeous," the man said, oozing false charm.

"Max, this is Tara; we were thick as thieves in school," Renee said, pulling her own husband to her.

The two men sized each other up. Both were blond haired, blue eyed men in their late forties. Renee didn't know for sure, but she suspected that Tara's husband fought against the strands of silver with chemicals. Max had tried that and Renee had laughed at him.

Tara gave Renee her business card; she was a real estate agent in Austin, Texas.

Renee gave Tara her own business card; she was an analyst for Pilot Petroleum in Houston, Texas.

"Yeah, it sound all bad and stuff," Renee passed it off. "All I do is look at numbers 'til I'm about lose my mind."

"And gets paid the mega-bucks do it," Max interjected.

No one was surprised when Tara was elected Reunion Queen. She passed it off with her usual charm and humor.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers