Lace in Blood

Story Info
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for lust.
637 words
2.5
8.3k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There lived a couple name Victor and Roxanne. Victor works while Roxanne was his trophy wife that stood by his side. In plain sight, they seem like a fitted couple to the people in Romania. Behind closed doors, they never act like a married couple. While Roxanne maintains the household, Victor would have a mistresses twice a week. He had one main mistress name Oliva. He was spend time with her and even have sex with her in him and his wife's bed. The simple fact that Oliva has more of Victor's heart more than his wife really hurt Roxanne. Back then, women had very little say so about marriage and infedelity.

One afternoon, Roxanne went into the woods near her house to gather some rocks for the fire. She continued to gather some when she entered a dark cave. Couldn't see a thing, she tripped over something which it woke up a group of bats. Roxanne ran out of the cave with bats following her. They attacked her left and right till she fell to the ground. Roxanne was dead. When Victor learned the news that his wife was killed by bats, he showed no heartache or tears.

"She was always a clumsy fool," he responded. After Roxanne's funeral, Oliva and Victor got married, having more sex than before. One foggy night, Oliva was in the bathroom, putting on Roxanne's night gown and perfume. Suddenly the window opened up, blowing out the candle light. When she light the candle back up, a woman stood behind her. Oliva tried to scream but her mouth was covered by the woman's hand.

Meanwhile Victor was in bed, waiting for Oliva to come out. Instant the woman came out, leaving him shocked in horror. It was Roxanne.

"What's the matter, Darling? Don't you recognize me?" she asked.

"I thought you are dead," he shouted. Roxanne said.

"I am, but it seems like there are some unfinished thing I have to do," she reponded.

"Where's Oliva?" he questioned her.

"She's in the bathroom. Me and her had a little chat. She's a charming girl. She taste good too," she told Victor. He ran in the bathroom and found his mistress in a pool of blood. In rage, Victor grabbed Roxanne by the neck.

"What did you do to my wife?" he shouted.

"You, pig, I am your wife!" Roxanne cried and scratched him in the face. Victor hits her in the face, making her fall on the bed. The two began to take swings at each other. Victor started to undo his pants calling her a witch. Roxanne laughed, showing off her fangs.

"Silly Victor. You never knew anything about me," she said. Her long nails draw blood out of his back, causing him to scream. Soon, she grabbed him by the neck. When she was on top of him, she let him go inside of her.

"This cock was the only good thing that came from you," she joked. She had him pin down with her nails dug into his neck. She began to bounce on his cock.

"Oh my sweet Victor. You always took advantage of me. Now it is now turn to make you my slave. Your poor mistress can watch us from the bathroom," she said. Seeing the fear in Victor's face made her grew more hungry for sex. Her organisms increase as her nail dug deeper inside of him. When trying to fight her, he made her more sexually dangerous. He, suddenlly lift his head up with a sign that he just released him inside her. Blood soon began to come out of his mouth. Roxanne smiled as she watched his eyes rolled back in his head. She took a big bite of his neck and kissed his bloodly lips.

"Thank you, Victor," she whispered.