Lacey's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

"You said that if I peed over there you will come back and finish the job, are you sticking to that agreement?"

I nodded my head, pulled a chair out of the office and made myself comfortable, this I had to see for myself. Lacey walked over to a ladder and opened it up right next to the first line; she then got another ladder and stood that behind the first, then pushed a board on top of the very first rung and started to weight down the back end of the board. It was slowly starting to dawn on me what she was up to and although I was shocked I was amused at the same time. Lacey then stood on the board, walked on the board to the second line, dropped her pants squatted and peed on the other line.

In future I had to be more careful what I said, she had won this pissing contest. I was back on sight. We drove back to my house and I repacked, we stayed in again that night she said she still had a half bottle of wine that she needed to finish. I warned her that if she did I wouldn't touch her until the morning; it seems she didn't believe me until she woke up in the guest bedroom again, only this time in my t-shirt. I was awake when she climbed into my bed at three in the morning, naked.

It was the strangest feeling that was pulling me awake, even in my half sleep state I was sure I had sorted the blinds this time yet I could hear my heartbeat in my ears and at not to healthy a speed either. So I lay there, slowly letting myself wake properly. Eventually those signals in my head told me that 'you really need to wake now' and there were those noises. Then I opened my eyes, all I see was the top of Lacey's head, she must of sensed me awake, she looked up took my penis from her mouth and winked at me.

"My girlfriends told me once that this was the way to wake your man; I never believed them till now. Good morning! Remember I never made any promises about this morning so I get to do with you as I want."

With that she moved up the bed straddled my penis, held it in her hand until she lowered herself onto it, sighing all the way down it, until she bottomed out. Then clamped her muscles to make a point, Lacey leaned forward, her arms either side of my head, her face and neck were red with her eyes wide with lust.

"Since you're a man of your word I want to renegotiate our verbal contract."

Now I was intrigued, I didn't remember any verbal contract I had made. "What contract?"

"I won the pissing contest you come back to finish the project, I leave you and your crew alone to finish the cabin." When she sees my look of understanding she continued. "I will leave you alone Monday to Friday, pick you up Friday afternoon. From Friday afternoon to Monday morning we don't talk about the cabin and you and this." She emphasized what 'this' was with another clamping of her vaginal muscles, "Are mine."

Lacey watched as my expression changed, the lust in her eyes flickered as she realized what she had said, and she tried desperately to hold me inside her when she felt me move to withdraw from her. I held her hips and lifted her off and headed for the bathroom.

"Please, I didn't mean it the way it sounded. I just want to spend more time with you, personal time."

"I usually say it with flowers Lacey; you want to write it into a contract."

She got up off the bed and came to me; I gave her a cuddle and kissed her forehead, although the moment was now gone there was never any anger or bitterness between us. We showered together and made our way back to the cabin, the crew were glad to see me, but still kept there distance until the dragon lady had gone. The whole mood on the site lifted after that, I was amazed at how much we got done that day and although exhausted I flopped into bed a happy man.

As the sun came through the window and I was still half awake and half asleep, my arm flopped to the other side of the bed. Then I fully woke looking for Lacey. Most odd. The week gathered speed as did the completion of the cabin. True to her word at 1pm Friday afternoon, Lacey turned up, I gave her the tour, she made a few remarks that I noted for next week and she thanked the crew as they left. Once they were gone she walked to her car and pulled out a bunch of flowers, held them out to me and smiled

I was just grateful that the hotel had room service that weekend, neither one of us had clothes on other than a robe to answer the door. Monday we said our goodbyes and housekeeping had to have the windows fully open the whole day to remove the smell of sex from the room. The next Thursday I phoned my boss and told him that the cabin project would be finished ahead of schedule and Lacey would be in well within the contracted time. He was pleased then asked me if I had told Lacey yet. I remarked that I would be seeing her on Friday and will let her know then.

Friday at 1pm Lacey turned up. She noticed that half the crew was missing; I told her that work was going so well that I had let half the crew go; all that were left would have the cabin finished by next Friday. The news seemed to have put her off a little, she did her usual tour, again made a couple of remarks and I noted them for next week then she thanked the crew and they left. This time it was my turn to walk into my office and return with a bunch of flowers, she smiled leapt into my arms and kissed me, I had to drop the flowers to hold her, and hoped she didn't mind dusty flowers.

Midway through the week I got a call from my boss, he told me Lacey wanted the whole crew back for the Friday. I arranged it and 1pm Friday with the cabin now finished and smelling of fresh varnish; Lacey turned up thanked every one in person and handed each one a finishing bonus. They all left very happy. I had watched Lacey even when she walked around the outside of the cabin and then sat on the porch step; there was something different about her today.

"You're not happy with the cabin?" I asked.

"Oh no it's even better than I had ever imagined."

"So much so that you have yet to go inside and see everything."

I held out my hand. Lacey looked at it for a moment and then took it. I still couldn't help but wonder why she was so sad. I showed her all the rooms, except one. Leaning against the door I smiled and slowly opening the door to the master bedroom and she burst into tears. At first I thought I had done something very wrong, I had asked one of the workmen's wives to come up yesterday and with the aid of a couple of the guys, they had decorated and furnished just this room.

Lacey held me tight and with her face now buried deep in my chest. It was difficult to hear her until she pulled her face away from me and she told me this room was beautiful. A fire gently burning in the hearth, the cover on the bed was already down and I had made sure that there was a bottle of champagne on ice next to the bed. She kissed me and with a look on her face that had mischief written all over it she set about dancing around the room slowly taking her clothes off, ending up on the bed totally naked.

"Aren't you a little over dressed to be in this room?"

I pushed the door shut, and then decided to forgo the dance, going for a more direct approach, by the time I was between Lacey's legs I was as naked as she was. Her pussy already glistened in anticipation. I wanted this to be special for her, so my movements and caresses were slow and gentle. I stroked the sensitive parts on her body and worked on arousing them in a very calculating way. Lacey watches me reach for a pillow and pushed her hips upward so I could push the pillow under her and then placed her legs on my back. Her fingers were gently running through my hair. Tenderly I kissed her inner thighs, several times stopping just short of her warm hairless pussy.

I kissed her pussy lips, Lacey gasped; I pushed my tongue gently into her folds and stopped. Just parting her lips and painfully slow run my tongue the whole length of her slit just stopping short of her clit. Lacey gently moaning as she tried to push herself down on me so I would lick that spot. As she did my tongue would retreat just out of reach of her growing bud. Slowly building up the passion within her my tongue again slid up and down her and then into her center. My mouth was tasting the sweet juices that oozed from her. I could see her clit was hard now and aching for some release of its own so with the tip of my tongue I gently run rings around that ever growing and blood red bud finally and ever so slowly I sucked it lightly.

Lacey was having trouble breathing now, she was so close her chest heaving, waiting for me to release her climax. I teased her terribly that afternoon kissing her blood engorged lips would bring her trembling and to the very edge of a climax. That I would deny her, running my tongue back down her slit and let her come down slightly leaving her waiting for my next move. I heard her sobbing and squirming above me with her need for release, her hands holding tightly onto my hair now, trying to force me up her body to concentrate on her now fully aroused and soaking bud desperately craving a release of the torment she was in, finally I centered on her clit, sucking, licking it, till she went over the edge of that pleasure precipice.

Lacey bucked and groaned her way through a very powerful orgasm, the juices from her pussy adding fuel to my own passion for this lady. I had wanted so much to take her further, so pushed two fingers deep inside her, probing her and pressing onward to those inner pleasure spots when she again exploded with another powerful orgasm. All she would say between gasps for air that would sustain her for a few more moments through this pleasure and torture I was inflicting on her was "Oh fuck."

I wanted more from her, I needed to push her further now, send her willing body totally over the edge I sensed her on one peak; it was not enough I would push her to another, my lips and tongue moved onward to its final destination, her clit. My lips sucked in that pleasure bud once more and this time I wouldn't let go, constantly flicking it with my tongue gluing my lips to her pussy. Lacey bucked and thrust against my face, her most powerful climax assaulting her body, she screamed when she came, her body arched up, rigid with passion, I refused to be moved from this haven of pleasure.

I sensed Lacey finally come down, her body twitched and she moaned as the aftermath took hold of her, slowly I slid my fingers out greedily licking the juices that oozed after my fingers. Lacey cried out begging me to stop, and pushed my head away from her. Finally having the energy to pull me up the bed by the hair and away from her now hyper sensitive area, her whole body was aglow, her chest heaved in and out she was desperate for air now. I lay next to her, resting my head on my hand.

"You bastard, you nearly gave me a heart attack, your going nowhere down there for a few minutes, I need to figure out what just happened and what you did to me. I couldn't stop coming!" Her smile faded into a look of intenseness now. "Please hold me, I desperately need you to hold me so tight and never let me go."

She snuggled into me, her body still desperately trying to find the normalcy within her; she would still twitch and shudder every now and then. I put my arm around her waist, and then remembered her comment so moved it to her rib cage. There was a silence between us. Lacey was so very deep in thought now, I could sense there was something wrong. There was a battle going on in Lacey's head and some time real soon it would be fought either with me or because of me.

After a few minutes her breathing changed and the sleep of the exhausted took her from me, I snuggled in closer and followed her into those dreams. It was the sound of crying that woke me, my head telling me all this was wrong, I looked up and followed the sounds. Lacey was sat on the floor arms wrapped around her, tears openly falling from her. She must have sensed me move, Lacey ran from the room and out the cabin in tears.

I followed. She had made it as far as the porch, now curled up into a ball and crying so hard. I held her so tight, as she sobbed. I have no idea how long I held her or how long she cried, there was a whole world of pain in this woman and today seemed to have been the day she just let go. Even when Lacey had stopped crying she refused to look at me, so I just continued to hold her. She finally spoke.

"There is something missing from this cabin."

I tried to make things light. "Other than furniture you mean."

She held me a little tighter, perhaps it would be a good idea if I kept my mouth shut and let her talk. We both sat there for another age before she was brave enough to say anything else.

"What do you think about me?"

I opened my mouth, diplomacy was never my strong point and around women it was close to zero.

"No don't answer that, I need to tell you something. I like you, I know your good for me, and the one thing this cabin is missing is you in it as well as me." Lacy looked up at me. "There is so much I need to tell you some I'm afraid to and the rest I simply don't know where to start."

Since the bedroom was the only place that even had furniture I walked her back there and sat Lacey down, even getting her a glass of champagne as well.

"I need you to keep your mouth shut and listen to me; I know for a fact that the more I talk the more the pieces are going to fall into place for you." Lacey stood and started to pace the room. "My parents sent me to a good school I learned quickly that to survive I had to be a bitch. After school I got a job in advertising I loved it. There was no job like it, my parents weren't happy but eventually gave me their blessing. I trained with the best and learned from the best."

"Within two years I was heading my own team, a year after that I worked two of the biggest accounts at the company. Now I head the team that runs the whole city. The trouble was I used so much fuel to sore so high and stay there, I knew someday real soon I was going to pay really dear for the privilege. My parents started to see the cracks before I did. I'm still damn good at my job but I need somewhere to hide sometimes."

She waved both her arms as she continued to pace the room.

"This cabin is my place, the land was easy to buy, but it was going to be the cabin that was the challenge. That's when Daddy suggested you. I didn't believe in love at first sight I thought it was myth, yet you sat me down and when you talked all I wanted to do was close my eyes and shove my hand down my panties as I listened to your voice. I had to leave the first meeting before you see how much I had wet myself and since I had started to smell myself it wouldn't take you long to notice."

She stopped and glared at me the same way she had on a few occasions when we were in the middle of an argument.

"I hated you for talking about my driving like that; Daddy hates my driving as well, what is it about you men and women drivers? When you sketched the cabin I fell in love with it straight away, Daddy was right about you all along, and then I saw the picture of me, it was me when I was able to be me. I've had that picture framed and gave it to my parents. They love it to."

I went to say something. Lacey immediately put her hands over her ears.

"No, please let me finish and I promise that apart from sex, I won't ever ask anything of you again."

Lacey stopped pacing now and came and joined me on the bed.

"I told Daddy that with the blueprint discussions two hours was all I could afford time wise with you, I lied to him. Two hours was the best I could manage before my resolve would have gone and I would have ripped your clothes off. Everyday I went to see the cabin was like a knife in my heart, I loved it so much, but the nearer it came to completion, the nearer I knew I was to losing you. So I started to pick faults with everything trying to slow it down so I could see more of you."

"Then came the pissing contest, I knew I had gone too far, I didn't know what to do. You had rigged it so you would never come back, in desperation I went to see Daddy and told him everything. Mommy and I ganged up on him and he told me how to win the contest, but you wouldn't get in the car."

She stopped talking, for a moment I was tempted to say something, but as I looked at her I understood she had yet to really say what she needed to say and other than holding her hand I needed to be quiet and let her finish.

"I had the best afternoon and evening of my life with you that day, I was drinking because I was nervous, dam' it I'm a grown woman how can I be nervous around a man. I wanted you so much that evening but you wouldn't touch me because I was drinking, I knew from that moment on I was lost." Lacey looked at me, a look of such intensity. "You are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but there is one more thing you need to know, my name is Lacey Kincaid."

So the pieces fell into place at last, Lacey was the boss's daughter. It was my turn to walk around the bedroom now, all Lacey did was sit and wait, she had lifted her legs onto the bed now and wrapped her arms around them so she could rest her chin on her knees, that look of intenseness still there.

"But why didn't your Father do the blueprints, I've learned so much from him."

"He told me that as my Dad he has the patience of a saint, as a designer he would have wrapped the blueprints around my neck and kicked my sorry ass out of his office. He told me there was only one person in his office that could put up with a selfish bitch like me."

I made a motion with my hand that she was to wait there; Lacey nodded and settled her chin on her knees again, as though resigning herself to the inevitable. I went to my office and picked up the only thing that would do, walked back into the cabin and closed the door and did the same to the bedroom door. I said to Lacey.

"Stand up and close your eyes," a little confused she did just that.

"Now hold out your hands."

This she did, and on the third finger of her left hand, I placed a band-aid on her finger. Her eyes shot open when she felt it and I had barely put it on when she let out a scream and hugged me, bouncing around and kissing me, this girl just couldn't make up her mind what to do, so I sat her down again, even then she started to fidget

"Ok now you sit and listen to me, I'm marrying you not the boss's daughter. There are no codes of ethics we have broken but I still have to look your father in the eye and tell him you're the only client that I've ever slept with and I'm sure he'll accept my excuse of reasons of insanity."

Lacey punched me, smiled and then kissed me. "There is so much I want to do at the moment, I want to go home and tell my parents, I want to stay here and fuck your brains out."

I looked at my watch. "I have another idea, come with me."

I led her to the porch, sat her on the step still clutching her hand and we both sat and watched the sun set. 'Not bad for the spur of the moment' I thought. Lacey sat transfixed on the setting sun, she gasped when the colors of the hills, tree's and even the grass changed with the fading strength of the sun. Her attention now totally focused on the last rays poking out between the trees down the hill. She hugged my arm, still unable to take her eyes off the scene unfolding in the fields below her for fear of missing even the smallest thing.

"That was simply too beautiful for words."

She looked just a little sad that the sun had finally gone down now.

"Thank you for my cabin and that."

She hugged me around the neck and I carried her back up the stairs of the porch and into the cabin, I really don't think it had occurred to her yet that we were both still naked.

Lacey was still torn about spending the night, but I persuaded her that we had plenty of time to be in the cabin. We dressed and I drove us back to her parent's home. Lacey slept most of the way. When she showed them the band-aid, her Mom said it so romantic; my boss said that he can see he didn't pay me enough since I couldn't afford a ring. He did give me the next day off to get a real ring. I'm relieved to say work were good about it as well, most were relieved that when the boss retired they wouldn't be out of a job or sucked into a job they hated.

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers