Lacey's First Double-Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes did not move from her nude, shaved pussy, and his tongue was licking saliva starting to drool out of his open mouth. "Um, no, what?"

The teenage slut giggled. "Now that I showed you mine, you have to show me yours."

The stranger didn't say a word as he stepped forward into the girl's bedroom, and into a fantasy come true.

* * * *

Robert tapped his pencil anxiously, hoping that would encourage his colleague to talk after and complete the useless phone call. Looking at the clock on his desk in his office, he realized he was going to be later than he'd planned. He had hoped to leave his office building right before 1 pm, and since it only took 15 minutes to get home on a Sunday afternoon (sans rush hour traffic), he would be able to get home shortly after John was scheduled to arrive. But now he had gotten tied up on this bullshit call after having exchanged emails with a couple of the other guys at work, discussing next week's presentation, and his departure time was forcibly rescheduled.

It was 1:15 before Robert could plausibly excuse himself from the call. His computer was already off before hanging up. In a rush to get home, Robert didn't even bother to turn off his lights or say goodbye to the married hottie Tamara in the office next to his. His cock was stiff in his pants as he jumped into his sedan and threw it into Reverse, squealing almost as he exited the parking lot. Although his heart was racing to find out if his little experiment worked, he rationalized that going home later actually was a good idea. If John never showed or if he just left right away, he wasn't missing anything. But if Lacey was true to her slutiness and got it on with him, then they had plenty of time to get sex started by the time Robert would get home.

The perverted father's heart smiled when he spied his old Miata in the driveway; John hadn't taken it yet, so he either wasn't home or was still inside the house. So as not to interrupt anything inside, Robert stealthily parked on the street down the block and hustled home under the protective shade of tall trees and overgrown bushes. He slipped into the backyard and then the back door.

Pausing in the kitchen, he listened. At first he only heard his heartbeat, a thumping from anticipation of what his daughter might be doing, but also from having walked briskly. The house seemed quiet and unoccupied. But then, there it was, from upstairs. Lacey's strained voice, throaty but energetic: "UHHH FUCK YESSS!"

The father kicked his shoes off and strode for the steps. He didn't allow the stairs to creak, making his way towards the upstairs hallway but pausing a few steps short of the upper floor. There was a thumping sound and heaving panting. It was coming not from the master bedroom, which pretty much had seen all of the sexual action lately, but from Lacey's room on the other side of the floor.

Robert grinned wickedly, pleasured that his plan worked and that Lacey was every bit the slut he thought she was.

Creeping to the frame of her bedroom doorway, hiding behind the door frame, he peered around to gaze at Lacey's bed. And there they were -- his naked daughter fucking the naked car buyer. Lacey was straddling him riding him cowgirl-style, leaning forward with both her hands on his shoulders. They were turned mostly rearward to the door, so Robert saw his daughter's naked ass humping up and down over John's impressive erection, her thin frail 110-pound tanned body a contrast to his 220-pound, mostly pale hulk.

And there was the aroused dick of another male, penetrating his sexy daughter's shaved pink pussylips. It was the sexiest thing Robert had ever seen!

Not giving them a chance to discover him on their own, Robert jumped into the room with a pre-planned speech. He almost ran for the chair at Lacey's desk, moving so fluidly and quietly that neither naked person on the bed -- both staring into each other's eyes as they fucked -- really noticed him until he spoke up. "I see you like more than just my CAR," the father chuckled as he swiveled Lacey's chair so he could sit facing the bed.

The reaction on the bed was twofold. Lacey lifted her head and turned to look over her naked shoulder at the sound of her father, at first a huge smile on her face. But John freaked out. His thick hands grabbed the teenager around her little waist, pulling her off of his cock and tossing her onto her hip while he moved to sit upright and cover his fat, dripping dick with one hand.

The look of total fear in John's eyes made Robert's next laugh erupt from his belly. "Oh, don't worry!" exclaimed the proud papa, his eyes on his daughter's naked body. "I know she's a fucking slut, I mean, why do I think I let her meet you wearing a thong?"

"Daddy!" his teenage daughter shrieked, not so much in disagreement as surprise.

The naked male on the bed was in shock, not even breathing, staring at the girl's father smiling a few feet away. John didn't say anything yet, a complete deer in the headlights.

Robert waived away his concerns. "It's ok, pal, I mean you can stop fucking her, or you can keep going, I don't care -- mind if I watch?"

The stranger's voice was shaken. "Jesus," was all he said at first.

Lacey laughed at the realization her daddy set this up today. "God, Daddy, you're so weird!" The idea that her father wanted her to fuck this guy, who turned out to have a very acceptable thick, 8 inch prick, was yet another reason she loved her daddy more than anyone could. Robert always loved hearing Lacey's stories after she would come home from her fuckdates, but actually setting her up to watch her get laid was a proof of love akin to any of her wild fantasies.

Robert pointed at John while he smiled at Lacey. "C'mon honey, don't let me stop you, you looked like you were having fun!"

Lacey winked at him and stuck her tongue out a bit so she could pretend to bite it. Flicking her hair again and pushing her shoulder up, she casually agreed, "Fuck yeah we were!" Then she turned to smile at John, who still hadn't moved. Lacey stretched her hand out and put it on his naked knee, squeezing it, as she tried to break him of his trance. "Are you having fun, baby?"

The stranger was darting his eyes between Lacey and her father, expecting something to interrupt this surreal visit to Hell. "Fun?"

"Looked like he was having fun," Robert snickered.

"I think he was, Daddy!" Lacey turned onto her knees, showing her little naked butt to her father, as she crawled towards John's torso. "C'mon honey, I thought you liked me?" The idea of her father watching her fuck was an incredible arousal for the teenager, just as much as this stud's big penis was. She put her hands on his naked shoulders and pushed the beer-bellied stud onto his back on her bed, climbing over him to kiss him. Robert watched his daughter smother the stranger's face with hers, her long golden curly hair falling around their heads, her little thin ass sliding on top of his body and her sleek tanned legs stretching along his pale fat thighs.

The kiss was noisy, with Lacey intentionally moaning as she stuck her tongue into the guy's mouth. It was their first kiss of the day. John was playing the passive victim at first, as if the father would believe he wasn't responsible for any of this. Being naked in front of another man, not just the father of the naked girl on him, was reason enough to run out of the room and forget all about the fucking used car transaction. But Lacey was one fucking good kisser, and she smelled amazingly sexy, and her naked body was just too fucking awesome to ignore.

John's hands reached up and cupped Lacey's soft flat little buttcheeks, and Robert smiled. The fat guy was going to keep fucking his daughter.

Lacey continued to passionately stuff her tongue into the man's mouth as her ass gyrated on top of his pelvis, rubbing her wet pussylips along his hairy erection. Robert didn't mind seeing another man naked; he wasn't gay, but he was aroused at seeing another man hard with his sexy daughter. If Lacey hadn't been there, Robert had no purpose for seeing another man's cuntstuffer. Lacey's moist vagina and hot kisses were giving John plenty of reason to return to a state of total arousal, his thick penis fully swollen within a few seconds.

Robert watched as Lacey reached back under herself, grabbing the man's hard dick and pointing it right at the hole to her cunt. The father's cock was now twitching in his own pants watching his girl fuck. "Fuck me," Robert heard Lacey groan into the guy's mouth, just as John's cock hit her entrance and she sat back on it. His daughter squealed again, sucking the guy's erection into her vagina a few inches. They were fucking. John slipped his hands from her asscheeks to her hips, pushing her down hard, stretching her still-tight lips. Breaking their kiss she sat more upright, although still leaning over him, her hands on the bedspread as she began humping the man's cock. "Oh, fuck me baby!" squealed the teenager again, her tight cunt working the long thick shaft deeper into her tube. Robert watched his cock glisten with liquids as her pussylips slid up and down the shaft, bit by bit, until when she rocked all the way back his hairy scrotum pressed up against her little tushy.

The sight was incredible. "Fuck him, baby," Robert encouraged his daughter.

The 18 year old was humping away, her thin body bouncing up and down in the air, sliding her delicious bald pussy up and down the thick probing cock stuck up her cunt. She was breathing hard down on her partner, who silently stared up at her eyes then down at her tits. Seeing him admiring her breasts again, Lacey grabbed one of his wrists and drew his hand up to her boob. The man cupped the soft sack hanging over him, then his fingers and thumb began teasing and pinching her hardened pink nipple. "Oh fuck yes!" roared the girl in approval as he pinched the nipple tightly.

Robert loved this. He grabbed the armrests of Lacey's chair and slid it closer to the bed, so he could prop his feet on the top edge of the mattress and feel it bouncing as he daughter fucked the guy. As he got closer he also could smell the sex better, the odor of the naked husky male and his angry cock, combined with the sweet aroma of his horny daughter.

Lacey's face was turned to the ceiling as John stopped pinching her tit but lifted his face to suck one. "Oh fuck, fuck me baby!" she whined at the contact of his lips to her nipple.

Her ass was moving faster on his dick, pumping along the entire shaft from just the tip down to his balls. Her gushing vagina was coating the cock in slimy, bubbly cream, and Robert could hear the squishy sounds of sex as the lubricated tool was drilling into his daughter's juicy twat. The sight of that drenched penis plunged into Lacey's teen pussy forced Robert to put a hand on his pants, rubbing his own aching dick inside. He'd gotten off so many times hearing Lacey talk about how she got fucked, but this was a billion times better actually seeing a guy do it to her in person.

The daughter looked back at her father over her naked thin shoulder, to see how her father was reacting. The rapture in his eyes and his hand rubbing an erection in his pants told Lacey that Robert was very, very approving. "Oh fuck!" she moaned for effect, "he's so deep in me Daddy!"

As she said that, John's hands grabbed her waist and, with his face raised to suck her tit, he slammed her with superior force onto his body as he simultaneously thrust up his hips to her little body. The slam caused her buttocks to ripple from the impact, and the girl grunted out her breath. "Oww!" she bellowed at the feeling of his cock going extra-deep in her. Lacey winced at the harder fuck, and it told her that John wanted to show off for her father -- show Robert how well he could take care of Robert's little girl.

So Lacey egged him on. "Oh fuck me so hard you stud -- you turn me on so much!"

The stranger under her was hammering up into her pussy with increasing fervor. He let go of her tit with his mouth so he could lay back flat and use all of his energy to stuff his dick into the girl's pussy, as rapidly as possible. Her eyes were rolling in half-closed eyelids, her jaw trembling to breath. Knowing her father was behind her watching her get fucked was additive to the wondrous feeling of the male cock sliding up her cunthole, and Lacey was nearing her first orgasm even so quickly. To hasten its delicious arrival, Lacey shot one of her hands to her crotch and stiffed two fingertips against her clitoris. With the stud's flabby body banging up into hers, pressing her fingers tighter against her clitty, Lacey screamed with excitement as her body exploded. Fire poured out of her clit shattering her muscles, and her breath exhaled in a loud, extended, "Uhhhhhhh!" Her orgasm shook her little body intensely, forcing her to put her hands on the man's hairy chest under her so she wouldn't fall over.

The warm cum-down from the climax put a grin on her face. "Ah fuck!" the teenager giggled, turning to look at her father watching intently behind her. "Daddy I cummed so good!"

Robert grinned, his hand slowly massaging his erection in his pants. "It looked it, honey."

Watching her father touch himself through his clothing drew Lacey's eyes, and she instantly wanted to watch more. So keeping John's cock planted deep in her pussy, she went Around the World on him -- spinning her body 180 degrees, ending up with her back facing the guy fucking her, her father getting an eyeful of the man's cock shoved into her young bald vagina. Lacey smiled, seeing that her dad's eyes stared directly at John's cock entering the daughter's pussy, and Lacey put her hands behind herself to lean backwards and spread her legs open more.

"He's fucking me so good, Daddy!" needlessly cried the girl.

John seemed content to keep his head back on the bedspread, staring down his body at Lacey's sexy ass wiggling on his pelvis, as the blonde humped her body up and down riding the man's dick. With her hands flat on the bedspread behind her and her feet buried into the bedspread at her sides, she had leverage to do most of the work fucking the thick cock, making her thin tanned body slide up and down the shaft. Her father licked his drooling lips watching his daughter getting stuffed by the fat erection, as a pool of liquids started to drip down his balls and make a wet mess on the pink bedspread under his ass.

Lacey's wish became true, as if her father could read her mind. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down with his underwear, fisting his aching dick that streamed clear precum from the eye. Lacey groaned at the sight of how hard her father was, knowing he was so turned on from watching her fuck another man.

Oblivious to the appearance of Robert's dick because Lacey's nude body blocked his view, John's hands slid up Lacey's torso to cup her supple breasts. The man's strong hands with hairy knuckles clutched the girl's boobs and squeezed them both, then pinched both of her nipples between his fingertips, drawing another deep groan from the girl. Her thin pelvis was rapidly pumping in circles over him, sliding up and down his stiff peter, leaving a milky slime dripping down to his balls.

"Ahh, ahh, ohh, fuck!" the girl cried, her head falling back and her long curly golden hair cascading into John's face behind her. Arching her back more, she pushed her tits into his strong hands groping her twin mounds. "Oh, fuck, oh, so fucking good!"

Her father stared at her naked body riding the guy's swollen erection, seeing how her pink pussylips were stretched wide to the side to accommodate the thick girth of the penetrating cock. "How'd that cock feel up there?" he barked to his slutty daughter, his eyes not breaking away from the sight of the fucking.

Her squeal was her first answer. "Awww, ohhh fuck Daddy, he's sooo big, it's sooo good!"

Robert's eyes, glued to the fucking, were barely even blinking. "Fuck her doggy-style," the father moaned not to his daughter but to the stud with his prick up her cunt. After several moments passed of Lacey continuing to hump the guy backwards, Robert repeated his request. "Let me see you fuck her doggy, dude."

Those strong hands on his daughter's tits moved down to her hips, pushing her off. Lacey wailed as the penis popped out of her stretched-open vagina. John sat up, getting his first sight of Robert's cock in Robert's hand. The naked truck driver didn't flinch, too intent on fucking the young filly. Lacey and he moved in unison, Lacey crawling onto her knees and elbows so that the side of her body was facing her daddy, while John rose to his knees and crawled behind the girl's naked ass.

The man's enormous penis, drooling with juices from the fucking, looked so huge compared to Lacey's skinny hips and flat little buttocks. Her bronze-tan skin, barely sporting any tan lines from the multiple string thongs she'd wear, glowed compared to the pale redness of the adult's penis. The stranger's powerful hands reached for those thin hips and held the girl in place, and he moved forward to touch his erection to her asscheeks. Lacey looked at her daddy stroking himself then back at John over her shoulder, her elbows and hands flat on the bedspread so her ass was up high. "Uh, fuck me, baby!" the girl moaned.

John licked his lips and pushed his dick into Lacey's pussy, and the re-entrance of the cock where it belonged made them both shudder in delight. She sunk back towards him and he pushed forward, and his willy was again entirely stuffed inside her wet, tight tube, this time with his hairy balls brushing her knobby little clitty.

The sex was powerful. Each thrust forward made a little slapping noise, her ass and thighs rippling from the impact, her breath knocked from her lungs each time. John didn't talk, he just looked down at her little body and tiny butt as he cock probed the vaginal hole under it. Lacey's head was dropped to the bedspread, or she's look off to the side towards her father but with mostly-closed eyes, trying to breath with the huge dick impaled inside her body. She'd clench her eyes and get a pained grimace on her face time to time, as his long fat dick seemed to be rearranging the innards of her body. "Uh, ohh, uhhh," she would moan time to time, sucking in more air as her body was pumped full of male meat.

Robert by now had stripped totally nude, both of his heels on the edge of Lacey's unused bed but spread far apart, as he laid as flat as possible on Lacey's little chair. The father's dick pointed at the ceiling with a full swollen helmet, and his fist stroked the shaft in slow rhythm as his eyes gazed on his daughter getting pounded from behind like a cheap hooker.

The daddy sneered to her, thinking to himself, what would he want if he was John right now? "Baby, be a good girl, tell him if you like his dick or not."

Lacey coughed first to get the words out. "Oh fuck yeah, oh yeah, oh I love your cock baby, it's so big, fuck me with it, harder!" It did indeed draw a smile from John.

The father laughed from another thought. "Lacey, do you even know his name?"

John snorted, and Lacey had to smile. She looked at her father with a girlish smile, a you-got-me-smile, the grin of a total slut. Instead of acting coy, she just fessed up. "I don't care, Daddy, I just wanna fuck him!"

Both adult men giggled, and Robert followed up with one last question. "So you don't care some guy is fucking you and he doesn't know your name?"

Lacey's grin was toothy. "Fuck no, Daddy!"

John's body kept pumping away at Lacey, thrusting his dick back and forth, inserted deep into Lacey's bent-over body then pulled back out until it was inserted again. Robert watched the humping a few seconds more then groaned, "John, I didn't introduce you to my daughter Lacey, she's a total slut."