Lacey's Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Lacey is "punished" for fucking around.
1.7k words
3.6
38.7k
10
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsiege
imsiege
66 Followers

Chapter 10

Lacey's Punishment

***

I'm skipping ahead a little in the story as Chapters 6-9 aren't finished yet. This is actually the first chapter that I wrote as a surprise for my wife. She enjoyed reading it so much that she called me at work to let me know. When I asked how much she enjoyed it, she responded by saying "Well, my fingers smell like pussy if that says anything."

***

We hadn't seen Ben for over two weeks - he had just been too busy with work and then was out of town for the weekend. Normally, my wife fucks Ben on Friday nights while I'm at work as I work a part time job on third shift. Since she hadn't seen him in a while, however, she responded when he got back in town on a Monday and texted her to meet him at the bar after she got off work.

They ended up going to the house of one of his friends and fucking there Lacey arrived home around 2:30 in the morning fully expecting to have to fuck me as well, but as she was exhausted and I was actually spent from jerking off 2 or 3 times thinking of what they must be doing together, I told her we could wait until the next day.

This is where our story truly begins.

We spent most of the day sleeping and were lying in bed when I asked, "Are you horny?"

" A little," Lacey replied. "Are you?"

" Very much, and I have plans for you."

"Oh really," she said. " And just what do you want to do to me?"

"I want to bend you over the bed and fuck you hard from behind."

"Oh," she breathed, becoming aroused.

"I want to lick your pussy. I want to lick your ass."

"Really?'

"Yes," I answered. "Would you like that? Do you want me to lick your ass?"

"Yes."

"Tell me," I insisted. "Tell me you want me to lick your ass."

"I want you to lick my ass."

At this, I positioned her on her stomach with her legs over the edge of the bed and her ass sticking up in the air. "You need to make it easier for me," I instructed. "Reach back with your hands and pull your ass cheeks apart so I can get my face right up in there."

She eagerly did as told and I ran my tongue over and around her delicate asshole. The more I licked her ass, the more her hips began to move up and down and she started to moan lightly.

"You like this?" I asked, as I slid my tongue right up inside her waiting asshole.

"Yes."

After several minutes of licking and kissing her delicious ass, I moved up and slid my cock into her now very wet pussy. Bens cock is a few inches longer than mine, but mine is significantly thicker so she receives equal but slightly different pleasure from us both. Length not withstanding, I am still able to bottom out in her pussy, though not always as effortlessly as he, and I slowly slid my hard cock all the way into her. I pushed hard to ensure that I was in as deep as possible and enjoyed hearing her moan of pleasure. Fucking her slow and deep, I reached down and slapped her left ass cheek.

"Should I spank you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why, have you been naughty?"

"Yes."

"What have you done so naughty that you deserve to get spanked?" I playfully asked.

"Fucking other men," was her exciting response.

"Oh really? Do you enjoy fucking men other than your husband?"

"Yes."

"It turns you on being a married woman and fucking other men?"

"Yes."

"That's because you're a naughty married slut, isn't it? Tell me."

"I'm a naughty married slut."

I started to fuck her faster and spank her ass as I made her tell me what she and Ben had done.

"After the bar, he took me back to his friends house," she started. "We hung out for awhile and after his friend went to bed, he bent me over the couch and fucked me like you're fucking me now."

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked. " What else did you do, you married slut?"

"Yes I enjoyed it and after awhile, he moved me onto my back, put my legs over his shoulders and fucked me some more. Then I sucked his dick."

"Do you like sucking his dick?"

"Yes."

"Do you like sucking my dick?"

"Yes."

"That's because you're a cocksucking whore isn't it?" I whispered in her ear as I leaned over her back and fucked her even harder.

"Yes! I'm a cocksucking whore!"

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"He didn't cum this time," she said.

"Oh, so you're missing out. Don't worry, I've got plenty of cum for you to swallow. But for now, I think naughty married sluts like you need to have their assholes licked some more. Tell me you want me to stick my tongue in your asshole again."

"I want you to stick your tongue in my asshole again," she breathed.

And I did, making her tell me exactly what she liked about it. Did she like when I licked around the outside of her asshole? Did she like it when I stuck my tongue inside? Although she liked it all, I could tell from her physical response that her favorite was when I flicked my tongue up and down over her pretty puckered little opening.

I'm not sure how many times she came during all of this, but the fact that she did was undeniable as her juices were dripping everywhere. I wasn't done with her yet, however. Not by a long shot.

I flipped her onto her back and wasted no time burying my face in her delicious crotch. Her pussy is my favorite taste in the world and I could stay down there lapping away at it all day. I may not be the world's best muff diver, but according to my lovely wife Lacey, I am. It wasn't long before she was spraying her cum all over my face and in my mouth. I continued to suck on her swollen clit through one more orgasm then moved up to kiss her so she could lick her own cum from my lips.

"Are you enjoying your punishment so far?" I asked.

"That was punishment?" she responded with a smile.

"Yes. The only way to truly punish a married slut like you is just to give her more cock. You like cock, don't you?"

"Yes, I like cock."

"What should I do to punish you now?"

"Fuck me hard!" she said.

I positioned myself so I was sitting straight up on my knees at the opening of her lovely fuck-hole. I wasted no time shoving my still swollen cock into her and fucking her as she requested. It's truly a sight to behold when my beautiful wife has an orgasm - something that only myself and our friend Ben get to see; her hips grind, her back arches, and her eyes go from shut to wide open and rolled back as she moans and screams. I would give anything just to see her in the throws of pleasure like that all day.

"Reach down with your hand and feel my cock sliding in and out of your pussy," I ordered.

"Do you like that?" I asked as she did what I said. "Does it turn you on to feel me moving in and out of you?"

"Yes..." she moaned.

"That's what married sluts get."

"Cock?" she asked

"Fucked hard and long."

Abruptly I stopped fucking her and leaned back with my cock still inside of her. "Make yourself cum."

"Honey, I've already cum repeatedly," was her reply.

"Yes, but now you need to make yourself cum with your own hand while I sit here with my cock inside you."

At my prompting, she started to rub her clit. In the whole time we'd been together, she had never been able to enjoy doing this in front of me; every time she tried I could see her excitement level drop to zero. Ever since we had rekindled our love and passion, however, the story has been different and she was definitely enjoying touching herself in front of me. She moaned as she rubbed her clit and every few seconds, her whole body would involuntarily spasm with pleasure. Soon she moving her hips up and down, fucking herself on my cock as she touched herself. I was enjoying the show so much that I momentarily forgot what I had instructed her to do. Not for long, though.

"Are you cheating?" I asked. "Are you using my cock to get yourself off?"

"Yes..."

"Stop. I told you to make yourself cum with your hand. Stop moving your hips and just play with your pussy until you cum all over my cock."

"Ok," she responded.

She did as requested and it wasn't long before her pussy gripped down and her cum poured out around my hard cock.

"Did you feel that?" she asked.

"Yes I did," I replied as I resumed fucking her and it wasn't too much longer before I was ready to cum.

I moved up on the bed and put my sticky cock in her mouth. As she was expertly vacuuming my manhood into her hot, wet mouth, I asked, "So you enjoy sucking cock, hunh? It's not just something you do because me and Ben want you to?"

"Yes, sometimes I enjoy doing that."

"What about right now?"

"Right now I'm loving sucking the cock that just gave me so many wonderful orgasms."

"Good," I said. "Because I'm about ready to fill your mouth with my cum."

As I shot off into her mouth, I could see her working to take it all in. When I was finished, she said, "God, how much did you have in there? I swallowed it all, but that was a fucking lot!"

I just smiled and said, "That's because you make me so fucking horny. You're the hot, sexy, naughty wife I've always wanted you to be and I love you so much."

And I do.

imsiege
imsiege
66 Followers