Laci

Story Info
A special girl realizes her passion.
1.9k words
4.45
20.3k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siluria
Siluria
43 Followers

My first story. Contains big dick futanari, futa on male and some gentle domination.

-Laci-

I'll never forget my first blowjob.

Senior high school field trip to the local Science Museum with only one chaperone, so it was easy for Ralph and I to duck away into some bushes. Every branch I passed seemed to take sudden interest in me; pulling at my basketball shorts and baggy t shirt. One got me good, tearing a hole right above my bra, revealing just a hint of my pale cleavage. The other kids would make fun but I didn't care much. I already wore the weird girl badge; 18 and already 5"10, I was lanky, dark-haired and quite pale. I had been asked several times if the Slender Man was my dad. My slightly pointed chin and ears would make me an ideal movie villainess, to which I was not opposed. Of course I was weird for...other reasons, but you'll pick up on that very soon I'm sure.

It all started as they were taking attendance right off the bus. I was lost in my own silly daydream when our school's Swim Team Captain locked onto me. Even taller than me and twice as wide, Ralph did a slow spin maneuver in my direction, as if he'd practiced in the mirror. "Yo. Laci." Narrowing by light hazel eyes, I cocked my head back as he approached, his smooth shaven forearms swaying at his sides, certain this was the first time he hadn't called me Weirdo. Then he leaned toward me, his blonde locks and wide jaw suddenly inches from my face.

"You down for a BJ?" he growled, lowering his voice with a dead straight face, all to maintain his tough cowboy reputation.

"Y-...yeah, okay!" I whispered, rapid head nods wiggling my ponytail.

His golden eyebrows disappeared into his hairline at my answer. "Real-...cool, follow me".

We dashed off and out of sight, his warm, tanned grip snatching mine. My jet black nails held tight as we ran, almost encircling his paw entirely. My roomy shorts were suddenly less so as I stiffened just slightly in his direction. I was smiling wide, pondering why this goofy body of mine was so just so damn...big. My excitement dwindled a tad at a realization: Ralph was planning for me to suck HIS dick, as no one in class knew my secret. Very glad I cleared that thought ahead of time. I was quickly revitalized since I was still going to fulfill one of my closeted desires; making a boy feel really good. The perverted excitement had me giggling, to which he responded with a quick "SHH".

We were both in position quickly, me doing my best "Slav Squat" on my haunches, down low in front of Ralph's smooth swimmer thighs. Immediately I was gIiding my tongue under his long, thin cock, saliva escaping the tight seal I attempted. I still couldn't believe I had him in this position; the same jerk who flicked my ears almost daily, now on his back across a fallen tree, giving me full access with his shorts down to his ankles. Making a boy moan uncontrollably was nothing like watching porn. I was hypnotized by the power I wielded, rotating my head and sliding my tongue in every crevice, on every vein, as if I were 3d printing his dick into my memory.

My right hand dug into his calf lightly while the left reached up ever so gently to graze the lightly fuzzed surface of his balls. This caused a small shudder and a few whimpering "Oh fuck"s from Ralph, to which I responded with a "mhmm", encasing him down my throat completely. I used slow rotations of my wrist as my slender fingers captured more and more of his sack. I had to keep myself from giggling. I was so good at this! Knowing that I was solely bringing big, tough Ralph to the brink made my breasts tingle. Something was building deep inside me.

My own dick was also rock-hard, the mushroomed head having fought past my underwear and out of my shorts. Part of me thought showing Ralph just how much bigger I was, which made my schlong pulse with an approving nod. A milky, snaking vein ran the length and stopped just before the tip, a few inches below his right knee.

A quick glance confirmed that Ralph was still moaning on his back with his eyes closed, although shuddering into a half sit-up every few seconds. As I continued to capture him with my lips, my wide crouching stance revealed more of my thick, almost snow white dick. I could've swore it's heavy, pulsating mass was even bigger than normal from my excitement, the smooth, glossy tip reaching almost up to my bent knee, shrugging off more of its cloth prison with every heartbeat. Horny Laci had almost taken over. I released his balls and started reaching for my cock. A clear glob of precum began cliffhanging from my tip, as if it knew what preparations to welcome me with. The sight of my own meat-bat made me gasp around Ralph's appendage. Yet somehow I stopped my fingers just centimeters away, close enough to feel the heat rising from it. I wanted to jerk off so so bad while I devoured my first victim, but it was just too risky. The long motions I needed to get my beast off were too recognizable, especially this close to him. I could handle a bit of ridicule; not so much a town wide rumor of the fat-cocked slender girl.

A long, weak howl of a man close to the edge brought me back to the original task. My dick could drip all it wanted. I didn't want to ruin this moment! As he convulsed and reached down to grab my scalp, my focus returned. All I wanted was for this boy to drown in the ultimate pleasure. My flip flops crunched into some leaves as I widened my crouched stance. Placing my grip back on his thighs, I breathed deep and worked my throat around him. I was so happy to hear his drunken moans. My shoulder length brown hair felt weightless. I flexed my calves as skin gradually goosebumped all over. My spasming cock was tapping my inner thigh, steadily producing precum with a foot long strand that touched the ground, doing all it could to get my attention. I was too busy riding the full body high as I tortured this dick in front of me. My tits felt like they were alive, spearing my bra with my solid nipples, the soft cleavage shaking with a water like motion. Ralph was now gasping as if he couldn't swim, hands both pushing my head away in surrender, then pulling me in as if he couldn't' survive otherwise. My dick was almost ripping my shorts now, pointed dead center from my thighs and directly at a bush below him.

I had but a moment to ponder how I'd escape with my secret intact before I was ambushed by several intensities.

Ralph unleashed one big full body shudder as his steel-hard penis began to cum right into my mouth. 3 or 4 rapid volleys of jizz became my property within seconds, causing a loud "Mmmmm" from my glazed throat that I couldn't hold back. He let out a short feminine whimper, making him the woman of my dreams for a short moment. I briefly imagined what his hole looked like at times like this, convulsing between his cheeks every time he ejaculated. Soft. Tight.

Neglected.

So much passion, emotion, and release happened in the few seconds it took Ralph to finish. His hand slowly slid from my scalp as he laid back once again, but not before breathing in deep and then squealing, in a soft, almost crying voice, "That felt so good."

My hazel eyes shot open at his words. The genuine gratitude in his words seemed to hit me somewhere deep I had never been before. I was paralyzed and, without even touching my dick, I came.

I shook and simply braced myself as the longest, gooiest nut launched out of my urethra. A solid 2 full seconds of white gravy with no interruption as my smooth, plump balls seemed to hug my crotch. Even taking care of erection at home, I had never came this hard before. With blurred eyes, I awkwardly let his dick slip from my mouth while my ears rang, letting out a short, un lady-like grunt. "Hey, you okay?" Ralph whispered as he slowly rose in a sit up towards me. Without answering, my hand shot to his chest to hold him back while I gasped, feeling my balls charge with another release. I mentally pleaded with him to not look down as my cock stretched once more, violently unloading rope after rope after fat rope of baby batter right under his leg and damn near through the bushes. Why the hell was I cumming so hard? The fourth blast made me convulse, shoving Ralph away and over the fallen tree. "What the fuck, Weirdo?!" he bellowed, frantically pulling his shorts up and out of the grass and dirt. I thanked the heavens he rolled away from me to do so, gritting my teeth as my dick continued to vibrate, still launching high-powered nut 4 more times before finally subsiding on what must have been the tenth pulse, although my meat was still hard.

For a minute I just saw stars. I leaned forward over the tree to cover myself and catch my breath as my eyes cleared, seeing Ralph now fully clothed, hand open towards me in a wtf gesture. "Aight listen." He said in a higher pitched voice than usual. His 3 second pause to clear his throat felt like an eternity. I could feel my dick swinging a pendulum of discharge underneath me and swallowed, preparing my psyche for the terrible things he was about to call me. "That was...good shit" he was back to his tough voice, nodding at me like I'd just made him a pretty good burger. "Yeah" was all I could respond with, my voice cracking unexpectedly. "Just try to not be so friggin' weird, ya know? Less convulsing and shit" He turned and started stumbling back to the rest of the class, clearly drained of his vitality. Victorious, I just shook my head and pulled my hair from my face, too embarrassed to respond as I recalled my thoughts of what I wanted to do to him. "Augh!" he bellowed about 20 feet from me, whipping back around with something thick on his hand. "By the way guys like it when you swallow. Weirdo. Don't do this" he motioned to his hand as he wiped it clean on a tree, then several bushes as stormed off.

"That's not yours" I said aloud to myself, my perverted brain briefly taking the reins as I stood up. As my dick got colder and more manageable, I adjusted my shorts and then my bra, admiring my several feet of glistening handiwork over the nearby shrubs. This weird body isn't so bad I guess.

As I cleaned myself off on any leaves I could find, I walked back to trail Ralph with a new vigor, new focus. My first blowjob was fucking amazing, teaching me two things about myself; I get really turned on at the pleasure of others.

I also really, really wanna fuck a boy.

-This was my first story, so any feedback is appreciated.-

Siluria
Siluria
43 Followers