Lacie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nose was pierced through her left nostril, and a tiny, solid black stud glimmered there, softly glinting as it reflected the light. Claire's eyes were heavily shadowed, the dark color giving the girl an undeniably sexy punk rocker image. Her thick, full lips were outlined in a dark purple, and the soft, curving arches themselves were painted a deep, luscious red. Two small piercings adorned her lower lip, both onyx stones, like her nose piercing. Set a quarter inch under Claire's bottom lip, Lacie had vague recollections of that type of piercing being called a set of "snake bites".

Claire's one visible ear was pierced through in seven different places, a combination of barbells and studs decorating the cartilage. Claire wore a sleeveless white shirt, the thin, almost sheer material revealing the black, lacy A-cup bra beneath it. The thin fabric also failed to mask the number of dark tattoos that decorated Claire's skin. One of those tattoos poked up from under the collar of Claire's shirt, leaving Lacie curious as to what the designs were, what they meant, and how many she had. Claire wore full length black denim jeans and a pair of knee high, black leather cowboy boots. Her shoes were splattered with traces of drying mud, and Lacie wondered if Claire had been outside before joining the rest of the girls here. Looking back at Claire's face, Lacie blushed when she realized how much Claire had seen of Lacie's own body, especially since the rocker chick held an obvious predilection for women. Almost as if she could read Lacie's thoughts, Claire spoke up.

"Don't worry sweetie. I don't go where I'm not invited. And I don't bite. Unless you like that sort of thing." Claire teased with a wink. "I've rolled with most of the girls here once or twice anyway. I'll bounce with Master every now and again, if he wants me, or I want him, but I usually prefer women. When that man gets his rhythm going though..." Claire trailed off with a pleasant shiver, a look of faraway bliss on her face. Lacie didn't see it, but every other girl in the room got the same dreamy look for a few moments. "Eight of us and only one guy on the grounds? Eventually we get... bored. Nothing to be ashamed of. But if you ever want closer look at my... ink... all you have to do is ask." She finished with a suggestive smile. Lacie blushed an even deeper crimson at the invitation, partially because of it's boldness and partially because Lacie knew, deep down, that a small part of her was tempted to take the rocker girl up on her offer.

Finally coming to the last girl in the room, Lacie looked at Lindsey, though the other girl's face was still hidden by her hair. Something about Lindsey seemed familiar, some vague inkling told Lacie that they had met somewhere once before. Claire leaned down and whispered something in Lindsey's ear, and the shy girl shook her head gently once. Claire frowned and repeated herself, only to have Linds shake her straight raven locks again. Bridget opened her mouth to speak and started to step forward, but Claire held up a hand, looking at Bridget, the concerned look on her face asking for Bridget's patience. Bridget stopped, but it was obvious that she would not remain indulgent for long.

Claire leaned down and started whispering into Lindsey's ear, gently stroking her submissive lover's face as she did. Finally, Lindsey relaxed enough for Claire to lift her chin and kiss her full on the lips. Lindsey's hand came up and held Claire there, a quiet moan escaping the submissive girl as she kissed her lover. Finally, as Claire broke the kiss, Lacie caught a glimpse of both girl's tongues retreating into their mouths as they escaped from their short duel. As Lindsey slowly recovered from the quick, but very passionate kiss, Claire turned Lindsey's face towards Lacie, letting the new girl get a good look at the submissive beauty. Lacie was instantly struck dumb.

Lindsey was the girl from the slave fair! The leather wearing girl who had accompanied the well dressed man into her cell! Lindsey was the only person, the only one, who had shown her any glimpse of hope, who had shown her one single moment of kindness in that terrifying, joyless place. Lacie had been struck by the girl's tender kindness then, when Lindsey had cleaned Lacie's body of the grime from so many dirty, unwashed hands and lips. Then, she had done it again, when Lindsey had calmed her earlier, seeking to protect Lacie from herself when she had panicked. She had soothed and calmed Lacie, letting her know she was safe and protected. Lindsey had worked to free her, while protecting her from the possible threat of careless action from the other women.

Lacie instantly started sobbing with happiness and gratitude, a huge smile growing to grace her pretty face. She hopped off the table where she sat and rushed over to Lindsey, though she slowed and stopped when the other girl recoiled fearfully. Lacie gently held her arms out to the other girl, wordlessly asking Lindsey to hug her. The smile on her face grew larger through her tears as Lindsey finally looked up and met her gaze. When the submissive girl realized that Lacie wasn't angry, or upset, something in Lindsey seemed to break free, and a dazzling smile began to shine, growing on her face with every passing moment. Leaping off the counter, she rushed into Lacie's arms, both girls breaking down in tears as they mumbled half formed apologies, and whispered thanks into each other's ears. Soon, there wasn't a dry eye in the room.

Eventually though, the tears of joy turned to giggles of relief, and soon, Lacie gently pulled away. An impish grin ghosted across her face and she leaned in, swiftly pecking Lindsey on the forehead, leaving the raven haired girl stunned for a moment.

"My heroine." Lacie quipped, winking at Lindsey as she smiled brilliantly. Turning back towards Bridget, Lacie strode forwards. Bridget stepped to the side and pulled the metal door leading out of the room open, clearing the way for Lacie. Lacie stepped through the door, and for the first time in years, the seeds of hope and happiness began to grow in the beautiful young woman.