Lacie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, mind if I come in and join you? My dress is in the closet."

"It's your room." Lacie stepped back and waved her arm, welcoming Bridget in.

"Thanks." Bridget answered sincerely. "Need any help with your dress?"

"Could you please? I don't want to crease the fabric."

"I'd love to."

Maneuvering Lacie around her room, Bridget finally got her in a position where the two of them could slip the dress over Lacie's head without rumpling or stretching the beautiful fabric. Bridget occupied herself with getting her own dress for a moment, before turning back to Lacie, her hands full.

"My makeup case is over there," Bridget said, pointing with her chin towards a small dresser by the door. A small clear plastic case sat on top of the mirrored dresser, brushes, combs, pencils and powders visible inside. "Help yourself to what you need. Down one floor and to the left is the ladies bathroom, you'll probably find the other girls there if you want some help or if my colors don't work for your skin tone."

"Thanks, can I take the case down?"

"Sure, just leave it there so I don't have to hunt for it when you're done. Oh, don't let Marie take my tube of lipstick, that's the last one I have left in that shade."

"Gotcha." Lacie answered, gently lifting the case, making sure it wouldn't spill before skipping out of the room, her dress billowing around her legs as she walked down the lush carpet. Lacie paused halfway down the hall to adjust the dress, setting the makeup case down before tightening the sash around her trim waist and brushing her hands down the creamy fabric, smoothing the ruffles. Picking the makeup case back up, Lacie dashed down the short staircase before turning down the hall. The first door in the hall was propped open and Lacie could hear laughter and conversation drifting out of the open doorway. Walking up, Lacie poked her head in, seeing most of the other girls in the cramped bathroom. Six girls jockeyed for position around three sinks as each girl blushed her cheeks, applied lipstick or eye shadow and did her best to make herself look as gorgeous as possible.

When they saw Lacie and her dress, crooning compliments gushed from the women gathered in the small bathroom, wondering where she got it, how much it had cost, who she had borrowed it from. Answering the questions as best she could, Lacie felt herself tugged into the tiny room, anonymous hands grasping her arms and shoving brushes, pencils and powder at her. The next twenty minutes passed in a blur of moving girls, giggles and the occasional squeal or muttered curse as someone made some kind of minor mistake. When Lacie was about halfway done, Marie, Callie and Lindsey all left, just as Bridget was walking in. Bridget stopped Marie in the hallway and held out her hand wordlessly. Heaving a small sigh, Marie opened her makeup case and handed a small black cylinder to Bridget. Sliding into the bathroom, Bridget held up her lipstick, wiggling the small black tube as she smiled at Lacie. Embarrassed, Lacie flushed scarlet before smiling back at her in apology.

Finally, the rest of the girls cleared out, dashing back to their rooms to do their hair, now that it was mostly dry. Heaving an exhausted sigh, Lacie sat on the countertop, her stomach rumbling loudly. Rubbing her belly Lacie looked pleadingly at Bridget, as the older girl began applying her makeup, having already teased her hair into a gentle curve that framed her face beautifully.

"Soon, Lace. Soon. Here, I think this is Marie's. Do your hair." Bridget said, carefully handing Lacie a hot curling iron. The two girls worked in silence for a few minutes till Bridget's wristwatch began to beep.

"Seven forty. We have five minutes. You almost ready?"

"Almost..." Lacie trailed off as she pulled the iron free of the last bouncy curl. "done." Lacie announced with a grin. Spinning around, she looked at Bridget, a hopeful look on her face. "What do you think?"

Bridget turned away from her own finishing touches to look at Lacie appraisingly. Somewhere in the earlier confusion, Lacie had picked up a silver hair comb, which the young brunette now used to hold her hair in place. Her hair had been artfully curled and teased, giving the chocolate colored strands incredible bounce and body. All of her hair was pulled around the back of her head, left to shimmer beautifully as it cascaded in wavy curls over the beautiful girl's bare right shoulder. The dress clung to her frame, accenting her curvy figure while drawing the eye to her trim, flat waist and curvy hips. She had slipped her feet into a flat pair of strappy sandals, the white strands wrapping around her ankles and sliding along the tops of her feet. Lacie's cheeks were blushed, making her face look rosy when she smiled. Her long lashes were painted and shadowed, making her eyes glitter and shine. Her lips were covered with a glossy pink lipstick, giving them a soft, swollen look that shimmered wetly.

Bridget raised one eyebrow appraisingly. "Honestly, Lace? I think you're gonna blow the other girls out of the water."

Lacie grinned, clapping her hands like an excited child.

"Let me finish this up then we can go down and you can finally meet your new Master."

With that one sentence, Lacie's world flipped upside down. Her master. Hers. The man who had bought and paid for her. The man who had freed her. The man who now owned her.

Oh god, Lacie thought, he's seen me topless! What if... what if he wants me to have sex with him tonight? What will I do? I'm not ready for that! Instantly half panicked, Lacie tried to push her way past Bridget, but the older girl had just finished her own makeup and inadvertently stepped back, right into Lacie's path.

"Whoa, now, we're not that rushed." Bridget exclaimed, reaching out and steadying herself and Lacie.

"I have, I have to go, have to leave, have to..." Lacie muttered, the wild look in her eyes giving her panic away.

"Whoa, hold on Lace, you're not going anywhere. Listen, you cannot, I mean you CAN NOT leave the grounds. You'll be snatched up before you can scream. What's gotten into you?"

"He, wants, me, wants, sex, me and, not, sex, ready, can't, no!" Lacie babbled, blind terror showing in her eyes. Bridget's reaction was not what Lacie expected. The blonde girl laughed. Not a malicious laugh, but a surprised, slightly amused, self deprecating laugh.

"What are you laughing at!?" Lacie demanded, stung by Bridget's reaction.

"No! Nothing, I'm sorry, that was callous of me." Bridget quickly apologized, holding Lacie's shoulders as she looked the younger girl in the eye. "This was the one thing I told myself to remember to tell you, so naturally, it's the one thing I forgot. Forgive me, I should have told you this much earlier. Master would never, will never force himself on you. Ever. He never has on any of us. We've always asked him if we could join him, or he has invited one of us to be with him."

"Never?" Lacie asked, her panic dimming.

"Not once. In fact, I'd be amazed if he really interacts with you tonight at all. He'll ask a question or two, probably give you a few compliments, but for the most part he'll leave you alone. He has with all of us."

"Why?" Lacie questioned, part of her still not believing Bridget's claim.

"Because of this exact reaction. He doesn't want us to be afraid of him. He wants to give us time to warm up to him, get used to the house, the new life, before he really becomes a part of it. All this," Bridget explained, waving her hands around to indicate the massive house around them. "is a dream compared to what we all thought we would get. That idea takes some getting used to. It's hard to come to love something when there's a fear that there's a catch hidden somewhere. He bought you to help around the house, not share his bed. There aren't any hidden catches here, Lacie. None. No obligations. No demands. Just food."

At the mention of food, Lacie's stomach rumbled again.

"I promise you Lacie, he has no expectations of you, at least, none that you need to fear. Besides, there's over half a dozen other girls here that are all more than willing and perfectly happy to jump into bed with him at the drop of a hat, myself included. Not to say that he won't want you, but he won't ask you to spend time alone with him for a few weeks yet. Unless you approach him first."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Lacie thought about that for a minute. Finally, her rumbling belly decided for her. A small smile crept back onto her face as Lacie hesitantly headed for the door.

"Just food then." She said, sounding braver than she felt.

"Hold up, you smeared your eyeliner a bit. C'mere, we should fix that."

Once Bridget cleaned up the smear and Lacie reapplied her eyeliner, the two girls walked through the mansion. Once they got to the second floor, delicious aromas began to tickle their senses, making Lacie's mouth water. Finally reaching the ground floor, Lacie followed Bridget into a short hallway, seeing all the other girls gathered there, chatting quietly. Claire's teasing voice drifted out of the throng.

"I thought we were supposed to be here at seven forty five 'on the nose'. It's seven fifty."

"My fault." Lacie answered. "Had a bit of a panic attack." she said bravely.

"How bad was she?" Marie asked.

"I'd say about a three, maybe a four." Bridget responded. The other girls giggled and murmured to each other.

"Oh, that's not bad at all." Heather smiled and turned to Lacie. "Bridget had to practically tie me down my first night here."

"Practically? I did have to tie you down. You gave me a black eye, if I recall correctly."

"Hey, at least I wasn't as bad as Claire." Heather said defensively.

Bridget laughed outright and some of the other girls joined her laughter as Claire stepped to the side and gave a small bow.

Sidling up to Lacie, the goth girl nudged her gently, before stage whispering into her ear.

"I ran for it. I didn't know that Master's driveway was three miles of gravel."

"Oh, she made a run for it all right." Heather laughed, "She was half naked and her arms were still tied into the black leather cat-suit she was delivered in. Just imagine, there she is, bare-assed, barefoot, her hands stuck behind her back, half the hood still on her head, pulling her nose halfway up her face, partially blinded by the leather still stuck over her right eye, and she's running like a bat outta hell, down a gravel road three miles long." The other women roared with laughter and even Lacie giggled a bit at the mental image.

"Hey, be fair, I did make it over halfway before you caught up to me, and you were driving one of Master's cars!" Claire smiled, not embarrassed in the least.

"You did, and then I had to spend the next six days playing nursemaid while your feet healed." Heather complained.

"Eh, I didn't care. Cutest nurse I'd ever seen." Claire teased as she sashayed past Heather, one palm flashing out to deliver a loud smack square on the surprised redhead's butt.

Heather's wide eyed squeak of shock was drowned out in more laughter as the redhead's cheeks flushed, matching her hair. Even worse for her, Heather was wearing a red, sequined, strapless evening gown, and she had gone braless as well. The slap to her butt turned the taller girl on, making her stiffening nipples poke tiny tents into her dress as she flushed with embarrassment and arousal, making the assembled girls laugh even harder.

Once the laughter died down a bit, Lacie took the time to gaze at the other girls, looking at their clothes, instinctively comparing herself to their beauty. Once again, Lacie was amazed at how gorgeous all the assembled women were, from foreign and exotic, to classy and straightforward, to homegrown and sassy. Even a little goth was thrown in for flavor. Lacie absently wondered where she fit in the group.

She looked at Bridget first, noting how the blonde girl had tied her hair up in an ornately arranged ponytail, leaving her bangs to hang free and frame her face. She was wearing a green and black tight fitting dress that swept to her ankles, the fabric covering her in two layers, the shimmering dark green dress hugged her body while the black lace clung tightly to the green satin. The effect was mesmerizing to watch as Bridget moved. She wore a wide, black leather belt with decorative silver belt buckle, the metal covered in designs that looked vaguely celtic in origin. A black satin stole hung behind the small of her back as she carried it over her elbows. She also wore a pair of green high heels, boosting her height slightly. Green was a difficult color for a lot of women to pull off, but Bridget did it masterfully.

Looking at Callie next, Lacie saw that the goofy mechanic had gone all out. Her eyes were a dusky burgundy, and her hair hung straight down, a small red flower stuck behind one ear. Her dress was a deep red and the trim was black with golden embroidery. It hugged her figure, obviously having been fitted to her shape. The straps swept over her shoulders before they crossed once behind her neck, leaving the back of the dress open all the way down her spine, the fabric coming back together just above her hips. Her lips were a deep burgundy color, matching her eye shadow. Callie wore dark red pumps, the color accenting her trim legs well.

Marie had chosen to wear yellow. Her blouse and sundress were thin and filmy, but consisted of several layers. Her clothes seemed to flow as she moved, and she went without lipstick, only the slightest hint of makeup accenting her already gorgeous features. Her hair was done up into a single long braid that she kept slung over her left shoulder. Marie's shoes were simple tan leather sandals. She wore a pastel necklace and bracelet of lightly painted porcelain. Marie's ears held tiny yellow porcelain flowers that matched her necklace.

Heather reminded Lacie of a vixen from an old cartoon movie she remembered watching once. The film had been about some weird world where humans and cartoons lived together. One of the characters had been a gorgeous, voluptuous cartoon redhead. Heather could have been that character come to life. Her hair was loose and bouncy, the blonde highlights making the strands seem to shimmer. Her eyes were done up with red eye shadow, her lips were painted a deep, mesmerizing scarlet, making the pearly white teeth of her smile dazzle with their brilliance. The dress she wore trailed on the ground as it hung from her incredibly generous curves. Heather went braless, and the dress, by necessity, was tight around her chest, pressing her breasts together. Her already impressive chest was squashed into the tight fitting dress, making her cleavage seem deep enough to get lost in. Heather's hips sashayed side to side as she moved, causing the hem of her dress to sway. There was a slit in the leg that started at mid thigh, traveling down the lower half of her dress, showing all of her gorgeous, shapely leg. Her feet were ensconced in red high heeled shoes, and the leg closest to the slit in the dress was decorated with a silver anklet.

Tara was far less vibrant, but no less beautiful, in a dress of softly mixed blue and green. The soft, smooth fabric was iridescent, deepening or lightening in color depending on how the small asian girl moved, or where the light hit her body. The dress was of Chinese design, thin black ropes forming tiny knots along one shoulder, holding the neck of her tight dress closed. Tara's short hair was done up in a bun, stereotypical chopsticks holding her hair in place. Tara's makeup was minimal, but her eye shadow accented her dazzling blue eyes, making the shy girl look demure and innocent. Tara wasn't wearing much jewelry other than the ever present choker that all the women still wore, just a pair of turquoise gemstones in dangling silver earrings.

Lindsey was wearing a simple white and black dress that hung just past her knees. The dress itself was pure white save a pair of small black stripes, making the submissive girl seem to glow in the warm light of the hallway. There were two thin black strips, spaced about an inch apart, that spun around her dress five or six times, accenting her figure where the lines changed direction slightly due to the generous feminine swells of Lindsey's body. Her hair was done up in a design similar to Lacie's, but instead of letting her hair hang loose over one shoulder, Lindsey had done it up in a ponytail and had woven a few braided strands of black twine into it. The twine had dozens of tiny living flowers carefully placed throughout the weave, the dark color of the twine making Lindsey seem as if she had woven the flowers directly into her hair.

Tatiana wore a ruffled, ice blue spaghetti strap dress. A wide white belt wound around her waist, cinching the cool colored fabric tight. The dress was loose and ruffled around Ana's moderate bust, but below the belt, the fabric became much more form fitting. Ana's smooth legs gracefully descended below the angled hem of her dress, leaving her calves and ankles visible. Her toenails glittered ice blue in her open toed blue heels. Ana wore a pair of dark blue bracelets on her wrists, and small sapphire studs glinted in her ears. The russian girl's hair was tightly curled and held back by a silver and blue hair comb, only her bangs were allowed to dangle in front of her face. Ana's blue extension was woven into the tight blond curl that hung over her left eye.

Lastly, Claire stood behind Heather, resting her wrists and chin on the redhead's shoulder as they held a whispered conversation. Claire's thin black dress left little to Lacie's imagination. Her small breasts pushed minute swells into the fabric. A deep cutout had been sewn into the middle of her dress, only a few threads holding the fabric together over her breasts. A diamond shaped hole sat right in the middle of the fabric, leaving the skin of Claire's midriff exposed. Her smooth, feminine belly was lightly tanned, and a small, golden piercing dangled from her navel. The tight dress swept over Claire's hips, ending just above her knees. The gothic girl had switched out all of her black and silver piercings for gold, making her seem to sparkle in the light. Even the slightly irreverent rocker girl had gotten into the dressy mood, leaving her cowboy boots behind for a more demure, feminine pair of black high heels. Claire's wrists glimmered with masses of golden bangles and bracelets, ringing and jingling as the raven haired rocker moved. Hints of tattoos peeked out randomly from the confines of her dress, and a series of tattoos was visible on her right shoulder blade. A trio of red and yellow five pointed stars rested just below her neckline, visible beneath the sheer fabric.

Finally, the clock struck eight, startling Lacie from her reverie. Half the other girls jumped slightly as well. Slowly, Bridget moved to the door at the end of the short hall and pushed it open. Bridget stood there as the girls filtered quietly past her. Last to enter the room, Lacie hesitated at the door. Looking up at Bridget, Lacie tried to smile, but her nervousness betrayed her and her smile faded in moments. Bridget seemed to understand, and held out her arm for Lacie, giving the younger girl a broad, comforting smile. Lace smiled at the gesture, Bridget's confidence burning away some of her nervousness. Taking Bridget's arm like they were young hopefuls on a date, Lacie moved with her as Bridget gracefully stepped into the dining room.

12