Lacie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was rather surprised by the offer, we hadn't had much to do with each other since she first arrived." Master said.

"Other than the incident with the fuzzy handcuffs." Lacie interjected, speaking for the first time in many minutes. To her surprise, Master flushed a deep red.

"They told you about that?" he asked. Claire's small smile blossomed into a full blown grin at the memory. The other two girls smiled with her, enjoying Master's obvious discomfort.

"Last night." Lacie giggled.

Master buried his face in his hands and groaned.

"I'm never living that down. Well, as you might imagine, I was caught off guard by her offer. I wasn't about to turn it down, though. I could tell it was something she felt she needed. That was ten months ago. Two months after Claire got here, I did a little digging. As it turns out, the siblings that bought her were only part of the product design team of that company. They were not the only ones who took their work home with them. I did not end up taking that board's business proposal. In fact, the last eight months of my life have been spent finding out as much about that company as I could."

"Why?" Lacie asked. "Why would you care about them if they do such horrible things?"

Master shared a look with the two older women in Lacie's bedroom.

"Because, Lacie. It's part of the reason we bought you. It's why we needed you. It's why we need your help now. We needed to know everything about them because we have a plan that has been in the works for eight months regarding that company. One that we need your help with." Master said, looking deeply into her eyes.

Lacie hesitated.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

A terrifying look of pure, cold fury crossed Master's face as he glared out the window. The simmering hatred and undiluted venom in his response sent chills down Lacie's spine.

"We're going to burn them to the ground."