Lacie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master didn't seem like he was finished however, and Lacie gasped as she felt his warm, soft lips kiss her neck, her eyes flying wide at the sensation. Lacie's fingers slid up his back to tangle themselves into Master's hair. Pulling him into her, Lacie wordlessly encouraged him to continue. Lacie's breath came in quick gasps as every touch of his lips to her skin sent fresh prickles of electric bliss sizzling through her body. His mouth slowly traced the line of her jaw, sliding up towards her ear. Gently sucking her earlobe into his mouth, Master let it scrape through his teeth as he released her ear.

Lacie's skin broke out in goosebumps and a deliciously pleasurable chill raced down her spine. Turning her head back, Lacie leaned into him, begging him for another kiss. Long moments Lacie waited, anticipation building. Finally, she opened her eyes to see him grinning impishly at her. She could tell he was teasing her, holding back any further kisses.

Lacie's eyes immediately slitted into an impatient glare. Spitting Master with her dagger-like gaze, Lacie huffed at him as she withdrew her hands from his hair and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What?" he teased. "You only asked for one!" Master leaned back, making as if to let Lacie go.

Realizing he was going to leave her high and dry, Lacie uncrossed her arms and lunged.

"No you don't!" She playfully exclaimed, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back over her. Master began to laugh as she tugged him down, but the jovial look on his face quickly shifted when he saw Lacie's face twist in pain. Jumping back instantly, Master threw his arms up and away, not wanting to touch Lacie and possibly hurt her. Lacie opened one eye as she grimaced up at him.

"Sorry," She apologized. "Jostled my leg a bit when I pulled you back down. My fault."

Master moved back to Lacie. She thought he was possibly going to pick up where they had left off, but Lacie realized, with no small amount of disappointment, that the playful mood had vanished. Master frowned.

"Well, that ankle of yours rules out strenuous activity. At least till it heals. Tell you what, I bet most of the others are already on their way out to the pool. How about we forego the trip back up to our rooms and I just carry you outside? It's absolutely gorgeous out there."

Nodding her assent, Lacie held out her arms to him, helping him support her weight. Sliding his arms under Lacie's back and the crook of her legs, Master picked her up and walked out of the med suite. Lacie lay her head against his chest as he carried her, listening to his slow, rhythmic heartbeat. Humming to herself in pleasure, Lacie closed her eyes and relaxed. It was only a minute or two before Lacie felt sunshine on her face and fresh air began to fill her lungs. Smiling, Lacie opened her eyes. Looking around, Lacie saw the girls already by the pool, setting out towels on the chaise lounges and slipping into their swimsuits and bikinis behind makeshift towel curtains that other girls held for them.

Tara raced up and smiled.

"Hey Lace, I thought you might want something more than that robe. Here, I just finished this for you a few days ago. You...umm...didn't seem like you were in the mood for gifts." Grinning at her friend, Lacie took the swimsuit that Tara handed her. It was a beautifully designed bikini, the outfit was small, but not embarrassingly so. The fabric was beautifully designed, a shimmering mix of blue and sparkling silver. The lines undulated like waves across the patches of cloth. Lacie loved it.

Master set Lacie down on one of the chaise lounges before moving off to the grill set off to one side of the pool. Ana walked up to him, clad in a bright blue one-piece. The two had a short discussion before walking back to the house, Master letting the tiny girl clamber up onto his back once again, carrying her back into the house. Callie and Lindsey walked over and helped Lacie dress in her new swimsuit, Callie helping Lacie actually dress while Lindsey held up a towel as a changing curtain.

Claire was dashing around like a kid in a candy store, a bottle of suntan lotion in her hands, offering to rub sunscreen on anyone who needed it. It was such a blatant, obvious ploy, Lacie simply had to laugh. Waving Claire over, Lacie giggled as the goth girl ran up, winking at Lacie as she did.

"Hey, since I was so grievously injured in my brave and selfless attempt to keep you safe, I think you owe me a favor or two." Lacie grinned, teasing the older girl as she lay facedown on the chaise lounge beneath her. Claire didn't miss the opportunity and soon had Lacie moaning gently beneath her as Claire not only applied the lotion to Lacie's legs and back, but also made sure to work it into Lacie skin well by gently massaging her as she did. Claire wasn't at work long before they heard another voice.

"If that's the best massage you can give someone, Claire, you need more practice." Marie pulled up another chaise lounge and sat down on it, flanking Lacie as she did. "Put more pressure here and less here. There's a nerve cluster here and a lot of people carry tension here." Every time Marie said the word 'here' Lacie felt heavy pressure dig into her back, Marie's thumbs pushing into her muscles, releasing tension and loosening knots. Lacie's groans immediately heightened in intensity.

Claire took up the challenge and began to massage Lacie with renewed pressure and attention to detail. Marie got to work on Lacie's other side, equaling and exceeding Claire in skill, though the raven haired girl's enthusiasm helped make up for the lack. Smiling to herself, Lacie allowed the other two girls to continue for a few minutes longer, till a shocking splash of water caused all three girls to jump, squealing with surprise. Callie and Tara floated alongside Lindsey in the pool, the three of them having all thrust out their arms at the same time, making a huge wave of water that had splashed over the edge of the pool and onto the distracted girls.

"Oh, no you didn't, honey!" Claire yelled, a smile on her face as she dashed around to the dry tiles beside the floating girls. Lindsey saw Claire headed straight for her at a run, and realized what she was about to do. With a playful shriek, Lindsey dove under the water, swimming away from Claire. Reaching the edge of the massive pool, Claire jumped into the air, curling her arms around her body as she cannonballed straight into the water where Lindsey had been mere seconds earlier. Another wave of water splashed up and barely missed Lacie, who sat watching the scene before her with a smile.

Surfacing, both Lindsey and Claire dove at each other, trying to dunk each other's heads beneath the surface. Giggling, Tara and Callie engaged in their own aquatic wrestling match. Claire quickly gained the upper hand in her match, though her tactics were a little underhanded. Apparently Lindsey was very, very ticklish. A few moments later, everyone was soaked yet again, when a massive wave surged up and splashed all of the giggling, wrestling girls. Master popped his head back out of the waves, sending cascades of water flying as he reared up out of the water. His massive cannonball had been what made the wave.

The four wrestling girls looked at each other silently, a wordless conversation passing instantly between them before all four turned and converged on Master. Huge grins grew on their faces as they caught their laughing prey. All four attacked him simultaneously, using their combined weight to shove him beneath the surface of the water. Master surfaced with a playful roar, reaching out and grabbing Callie by the waist. Shaking with laughter, Callie beat her fists gently against Master's muscled chest before gasping in surprise, and letting out a shriek as he surged again, lifting her completely out of the pool before gently tossing her in a graceful arc, despite her wide-eyed flailing. Callie landed in deep water about ten feet away, splashing down, only to surface a few seconds later, a delighted grin on her face as she shook water from her hair.

A competition soon ensued, the girls trying to push and hold him under while he grabbed girls in turn, tossing them away, sending them flying through the air with his powerful arms. Landing with shrieks and giggles of laughter, the girls would swim back, reaching Master just in time to see one of the other girls go flying. Lacie sat by the edge of the pool on her reclining lounge chair, smiling as she watched her friends at play. Looking over, Lacie saw the other girls talking by the grill as they also watched the aquatic battle. Lacie lay back in her lounge, soaking up sun as she relaxed.

It wasn't long before Callie climbed out of the pool, signaling the end to the battle. Puffing, Callie snorted once, clearing the chlorinated water from her nose. Laying down on the lunge chair next to Lacie, Callie grinned as she panted, her eyes bright as she dripped water all over the ground.

"Wish you could join us. That was fun."

"It certainly looked fun." Lacie agreed.

"Who says she can't join us?" Master joined in the conversation, his arms crossed under his chin as he puffed for breath, supporting himself on the edge of the pool.

"Um, your nurse?" Lacie joked.

"Pft. You just shouldn't swim on your own. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy the pool."

Lacie cocked an eyebrow as Master hauled himself out of the water. Lacie was so distracted by his gleaming muscles, his body gently shimmering with water as he stood there, gloriously shirtless, that she almost forgot that he was soaking wet. It wasn't until he was towering over her, casting a huge, muscular shadow, that she felt the first droplets. Squealing, Lacie held her arms out, trying to fend him off. Lacie's eyes snapped open wide when Master simply grabbed both of her wrists in one huge hand and swooped under her extended arm. There was a whirl of motion, and before Lacie knew it, Master had her slung across his back in a fireman's carry. Lacie couldn't really fight him, her ankle was still too sore to jostle, and her other leg was poorly positioned. Add to that the fact that Master still had an iron grip on her wrists, and Lacie found herself effectively helpless.

Huffing, Lacie pasted a grumpy pout on her face as Master sidled up to the edge of the pool. Suddenly realizing he might be planning to simply toss her into the water, Lacie pulled back as best she could, before Master's calming voice reassured her.

"Relax, will ya? Jeez, I've carried panicked farm animals that squirmed less. I'm not throwing you in. Just, don't move." Master set Lacie down gently, seating her at the very edge of the pool, allowing Lacie to dip her feet into the warm water. Sliding into the water beside her, Master swam a small circle before gingerly lifting her legs by the calves. Turning around, Master placed his back to the wall at the edge of the pool, placing Lacie's legs on either side of his head. Gently scooting her forward, Master pulled her into the pool, seated comfortably on his shoulders. The water was the perfect depth, allowing him firm footing while also allowing Lacie to reach the water's surface.

Soon, Claire had Callie seated on her shoulders as well, and the two women made a beeline straight for Lacie and Master. Lacie extended her hands, and Callie held hers out as well. Claire and Master circled each other for a few moments before Claire lunged, carrying Callie straight towards Lacie. The two girls grappled for a few seconds before Claire lost her footing and toppled, sending Callie splashing into the water. Laughing, the two soon got themselves sorted out. The next time they came at Master and Lacie, they had switched up, Callie carrying Claire. Lacie was at a disadvantage, since Claire was so much stronger than she was.

Despite Master's best efforts, he and Lacie lost the next two rounds before Callie slipped, sending Claire splashing into the water face first. Deciding to leave the competition a tie, Lacie ended up being slung onto Master's back as he clambered back out of the pool. Setting her back down on a lounge chair, this one much closer to the grill, Master moved off towards Ana, who looked to be starting their lunch. Sidling up behind the small girl, Master literally reached down and simply picked the tiny Russian up, slinging the stunned blonde over one shoulder. Realizing his intent, Ana's eyes lit up as she started beating on his broad back with her tiny fists, kicking wildly as she cursed at him in a steady stream of Russian obscenities.

Master walked around to the end of the pool, walking out onto the diving board at the end. Once she was out on the board, Ana panicked, switching from trying to get Master to put her down, to trying to keep him from throwing her into the water. Master seemed to suddenly change his mind as he pulled the girl off his shoulder. Ana sighed in relief as he held her to his chest, carrying her the same way he had carried Lacie around the house. Ana misread his intent though, and Master bounced once, high off the board, before coming down and using the springboard to launch both himself and Ana high into the air. Her eyes wide with surprise, Ana screamed as she plummeted down into the pool, Master still holding her tightly.

The pair vanished beneath the water with a huge splash, only to come surging up again as Master tossed her through the air, the same way he had been throwing Ana's friends earlier. Shrieking, Ana splashed down into the pool for the second time. Surfacing a second later, Ana swam over to Master, splashing a wave of water into his face. From the look of surprise on his face a second later, and the way he flinched, Ana had used the water as a shroud, and was now furiously kicking out at Master under the water. Master yelled out, half laughing, before finally turning to flee from the tiny Russian terror he had unleashed. Ana chased him all the way across the pool, shouting more obscenities at him in Russian as she flailed at him any time he came in arm's reach. Master fled, laughing the whole time, yelling back to her in Russian.

Finally escaping her, Master got out of the pool and dashed away. Ana hauled herself out of the pool and sauntered back to the other girls, all of whom were laughing uproariously. Still muttering to herself in her native language, Ana slid back behind the grill to continue with what she had been doing before Master interrupted her. Ana had a huge, self satisfied smirk on her face, and anytime she thought Master wasn't looking, she'd throw little bits and pieces of food at him. Master eventually retreated out of her range, prompting a few teasing catcalls from the tiny girl.

Lunch was simple, a few sandwiches, some fresh fruit, some potato chips and a tray of brownies that Ana suddenly pulled out of nowhere, bewildering everyone. Laughing, Ana showed them that the grill had a baking rack beside it, in what all the other girls had assumed was only a simple marble counter.

For the rest of the day, the girls splashed and played, sunbathing and munching on snacks. Just before the sun started to set, Master finished making dinner, Ana having surrendered the grill to him in order to allow Ana to join Bridget, Marie and Heather's team in a game of water volleyball against Claire, Callie, Tara and Lindsey. Lacie sat and talked with Master as he cooked, learning about his childhood, his parents, his family and what he did for a living.

Lacie already knew his parents had died in a house fire, but she was surprised to learn that for the rest of his childhood, Master had been raised by his grandfather. The old man had been the rock that Master had needed, and it was from him that Master realized what he wanted to do with his life. The old man had hated the new laws regarding treatment of women and had lobbied hard against them, but had ultimately been unable to stop the changes from happening. It was this attitude that he had shared with his grandson, showing him that the Laws were unjust and cruel. He taught Master how to act, how to treat others firmly but respectfully, how to lead by example, and to protect his family. It was thanks to Master's grandfather that Master had decided to build the mansion and rescue women by bringing them there.

She learned that Master was heavily invested in dozens of lucrative businesses, and that bank interest and stipends off his stock holdings alone amounted to enough money that Master was able to live and maintain the mansion comfortably. Master had just finished his story when he announced that their dinner was ready.

Lacie was ravenous, and all the other girls had worked up an appetite as well. Master's cooking was amazing as usual, grilled corn on the cob, baked potatoes and sizzling teriyaki steaks fresh off the grill. By the time she was finished, Lacie was exhausted. The drowsy looks from the rest of the girls let Lacie know she wasn't the only tired one. A cool breeze swept across the gathering as the sun began to set, prompting the group to swiftly pack up and head back indoors. Master carried Lacie back up to her room on the fourth floor, gently laying her down on her sheets before pecking her on the forehead and wishing her goodnight. Lacie hesitated, then asked Master if he could go grab her clothes from her other room in the north hall.

Master gave her a quizzical look, but didn't say anything. Ducking out of her room, Master gathered her belongings from the other room, but by the time he returned, the exhausted Lacie had already fallen asleep. Smiling, Master pulled the covers over Lacie, gently kissing her on the lips. Even in sleep, Lacie leaned into the gentle contact. Hugging her gently, Master stepped back and gazed at her tenderly for a moment before sliding her stuffed rabbit into her hands. Lacie snuggled closer to the stuffed toy, a smile growing on her face as she slept. Slipping quietly out of her room, Master flicked Lacie's lights off before silently shutting her door behind him.

12