Lacie Ch. 18

Story Info
Lacie's Place.
5k words
4.55
10k
5

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18: Lacie's Place

Lacie dragged herself up the stairs, Master plodding a few steps behind her. Both were tired from a long day. After Master had chased Lacie from the dining hall, they had spent the whole day running around the mansion's grounds.

They spent most of the morning in the pool area, Master cooking for just the two of them out on the grill. After lunch they spent hours out on the farm, riding Sadie and Pharaoh. They joined the rest of the household for dinner, but Lacie kept looking up to see Master giving her not-quite surreptitious grins from the other side of the table. Every time she saw those grey eyes crinkling at the edges, smiling at her, Lacie felt her whole body warm. More than once the butterflies in her stomach seemed to fill her whole body, making her feel flustered and distracting her from her conversations. The other girls caught Lacie off in la-la land several times, and Lacie only noticed when they started giggling behind their hands.

Still, dinner had been enjoyable, and the others in the mansion had seemed to be aware that Master and Lacie wanted some more time to themselves. It didn't take long for the rest of the women to excuse themselves from the dining room and head up to their rooms.

Lacie groaned as she cleared the last step, her legs a little sore from horseback riding. A big warm hand stroked her back and Lacie smiled up at Master.

"Well, I had fun today." Lacie heard him say, a note of regret in his voice. Lacie understood completely. She'd had more fun spending time with him today than in the last few weeks combined.

Lacie looked and realized they were standing in the empty hall, right in front of her door. Smiling shyly up at him, Lacie moved a step closer, placing her palms flat against the soft fabric covering his thickly muscled chest.

"Me too." Lacie said, popping up onto her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. His answering smile sent a thrill of heat down Lacie's spine. His big, gentle arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her into an embrace and held her close.

Electricity tingled in her body everywhere she felt him pressing into her. Looking up into his deep, soul-piercing grey eyes, Lacie's breath caught in her lungs. Slowly, ever so slowly, Master leaned down towards her, their eyes locked as sparks seemed to fly from the intensity of their gaze.

Mere inches away from her lips, Master hesitated, prolonging that tender, blissfully sweet moment before the actual kiss. With many men, it was that final moment where he waits to discover how his advance will be received. With him though, it was different. He was waiting to see if Lacie could handle it. If she felt safe there. He knew the visions of the machine could pop up at any moment. He was waiting so he wouldn't hurt her with the memories.

For that, and for everything else that this wonderful, caring, generous, loving man had ever done for her, Lacie tossed all her caution and fears to the wind.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Tremors of pure ecstasy shook her body as their lips made contact. The musky scent of his skin made her head spin while the smoldering heat of the kiss made the world around her tilt crazily. Dizzy from the spicy sweet taste of his lips, Lacie opened her mouth and let her tongue slide forward hungrily to duel with his. Before she knew it, Lacie's hand had slid around to behind him, her fingers gently digging into his back, pulling his body closer to hers.

Sizzles of electricity zipped through her as she finally broke the kiss, dizzy and gasping for air. His lips never broke contact with her skin, trailing across her throat, up her chin before his scorching lips pulled the lobe of her ear into his mouth, his teeth gently scraping her skin as she shivered while he pulled away.

Lacie gasped as his hands slid up her sides, holding her to him. Lacie felt the wall against her back, and realized that somehow he had pressed her into it. Rather than feeling trapped, Lacie felt more safe there than anywhere else in her entire life. Her breath shuddered in her lungs as Lacie gasped out.

"please..."

Master stopped his gentle ministrations. Leaning back, his keen eyes locked with hers. Silent, he waited for her to speak.

"Please..." Lacie pressed herself forward, crushing herself against his body. Lacie took a deep shuddering breath, and whispered the words she had ached to say for so long. "Please, don't stop. Don't stop tonight. I need this. I want this. I need you." Lacie bit her lip before finishing. As she stroked her hand down the front of his shirt, Lacie leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Tonight, I want you to stay with me."

Master looked into her eyes for a long moment. Gently, his hand lifted up to her face, stroking a few stray hairs away. His thumb rubbed the soft skin of her cheek as she stood there, chest heaving with desire for this man. His finger and thumb tugged at her chin, lifting her up to kiss him again, assenting to her request.

Lacie felt the passion in their kisses redouble, sending bolts of blissful lightning flashing across her lips. The boiling heat of the need she felt for him left her breathless, the feel of his body against her skin made her weightless, and the feeling of floating in his arms was the most wonderful thing Lacie had ever felt.

Lacie's eyes flashed open wide as she felt his arms scoop her up as if she weighed as much as a feather. Without breaking their passionate kiss, Master carried her towards his room. Lacie's fingers tangled in his soft, silky hair as she kissed him. She was glad he was carrying her, because she knew there was no way her own legs would support her anymore.

Lacie barely even heard the doors open, and before she even knew it, Lacie was laying on silk smooth, cool sheets. Lacie had never been in Master's room, but at that moment she didn't care. The only thing that mattered was the wonderful man in her arms.

Time seemed to slow and stop for her as he lay next to her. Lacie had no idea how long they laid there, sliding their hands over each other, exploring by feel. Their mouths were never more than a few inches apart, exploring throats, chins, ears, lips and slowly dancing tongues. As time slowly went on, the passion seemed to overflow, and Lacie finally could take no more. Reaching down, she tugged the bottom of Master's shirt out of his pants. Pulling the black fabric over his head, Lacie hungrily pushed him down, allowing her fingertips to explore his perfect skin. She could feel the soft give of his body, the silky smooth texture of his skin barely softening the coiled steel cables of his muscles. Looking down at him, Lacie gasped again in wonder. He was so beautiful it hurt.

Lacie felt his hands on her sides, and before she even could think about it, Master's hands pulled her shirt over her head. Lacie's arms lifted instinctively, allowing him to take her shirt off. Lacie gasped anew when his big, warm hands settled again on her sides. Leaning over him, Lacie slid her fingertips across his skin, tingles of blissful heat sparking between her body and his. While she was exploring his body, he was no less busy with hers. Slowly, teasingly, his hands crept closer to her bra-clad breasts. Finally, one of his palms ghosted over the flesh of her body there, and Lacie tossed her head back with a moan, the pure pleasure from the gentle contact making her legs tremble, sending hundreds of butterflies into flight in her belly. Before she even knew what she was doing, Lacie's hands flew to his wrist, pressing his hand harder into her. She could feel his palm rubbing her nipple, even through her bra. The pleasure of it made her shake and shudder as she sat atop him.

Lacie couldn't take any more. Shoving his hand away, she reached behind herself and undid the bra clasp, holding the fabric up with one arm as she slid the straps off her shoulders. Biting her lip nervously, Lacie finally tossed the tiny piece of clothing away. Master's eyes feasted on her body for a moment, before his hands slid back up her torso, gently caressing and squeezing at her flesh. Groaning with the electric bliss of his touch, Lacie threw her leg over his waist, straddling his hips as he explored her breasts. Moaning gently, Lacie placed a hand on his chest as she shuddered.

Lacie's eyes flew open as she felt his erection begin grinding into her. Gasping aloud, Lacie looked down, only to see that it was her hips that were grinding into him. It just felt so good. Nothing Lacie had ever felt compared to this sensation. Even her most erotic moments of self exploration paled in comparison to this perfect bliss. The eroticism of what she was doing to him was not lost on Lacie, and the soft, sometimes rough skin of his hands on her body made Lacie react, strongly.

A familiar warmth blossomed in her belly, a growing need, an emptiness there, a burning, scorching heat. A powerful heat that only grew with each passing passionate moment. Slowly, gently, Master pulled Lacie to the side before rolling atop her, supporting his weight on his own arms. Leaning down, he pressed his body into her.

Lacie's eyes flashed open and she threw her head back as he began to grind into her. Reaching up, Lacie pulled his head down so she could whisper into his ear.

"...please..." was all she said.

Master leaned back, his powerful chest heaving, sweat beginning to glisten on his skin. Lacie was again struck speechless by his perfection. Just as she had hoped, his hands slid down her sides, tugging at the waistband of her jean shorts. Biting her lip, Lacie lifted her hips, allowing him to strip her completely as he pulled her panties down with her jeans. Lacie could feel her own heat, and she knew she had never been so aroused in her life. Reaching behind himself, Master tossed her clothing to the side as he pulled up a sheet from the foot of the bed.

Laying down beside Lacie, Master pulled the last remnants of his clothing off as well, tossing them off the edge of the massive bed. Lacie reached over and grasped his shoulder, pulling him back atop her. Once more, Lacie looked deep into his eyes. Reaching down between them, Lacie grasped him, feeling his size. Her eyes widening in amazement, Lacie groaned with the feelings of intense need for him that swept over her. Reaching up with one hand Lacie stroked his chest and cheek before pulling him down and whispering once more into his ear. As she wrapped her legs around his powerful thighs and pulled him down atop her, Lacie whispered breathlessly, her words almost inaudible over the pounding of their hearts.

"...please... please... I need you..."

Slowly, gently, Lacie guided him. There was a sharp sting, a bite of pain so strong, tears began to leak from her eyes. Lacie sensed he was about to retreat, fearing the pain he was causing her. She threw her arms under his, wrapping them up and around to grasp at the thick muscles of his shoulders, holding him there.

"no... please... just... please don't. I want this... I need this. I need you here." Lacie whispered.

"I don't want to hurt you." his voice whispered in her ear, the warmth of his breath making her tremble.

"Please, baby, don't stop. Please, just keep going. I couldn't take it if you stopped." Lacie begged. Lacie felt him hesitate for a moment, just before she let out a sharp gasp of passion. Lacie let out a noise that was half groan, half animalistic whine as she felt his length slide deeper inside her body. Her fingers scratched gently at his back as he pushed deeper and deeper into her. Lacie began to pant and her eyes lost focus as she curled up to his body, the sensations that were wracking her dashing away her reason. Slowly, finally, Lacie felt his advance slow and halt. Gasping and gulping for air, Lacie shuddered. She'd never felt so full in her life. She could feel his pulse inside her, making him gently twitch in her body. The feeling of having him so deeply buried inside her made her tingle with every delicious movement. Groaning, Lacie gently rotated her hips, shuddering as she felt him rubbing everywhere inside her. His size was difficult to take, but even the ache of having him stretch the depths of her body felt wonderful to the young girl.

Slowly, Lacie felt him begin to pull back out. The only thing that kept her whine of disappointment from being audible was the fact that it was drowned out by his groan of pleasure. Lacie felt a thrill of happiness run down her spine as she realized she was pleasing to him as well. His lips crept back up her body, searching, exploring, and Lacie met them with her own. Her fingers twisted in his hair as he slipped back inside her, pushing deeper once again. Lacie couldn't stifle her groan of bliss as he bottomed out in her once again. Moaning into his mouth, Lacie gently rolled her hips, encouraging her lover in his actions. His hand ghosted across her breasts again as he pulled back out, making the muscles in Lacie's body shudder.

Gently, slowly, Master began to slide into her, again and again, gradually increasing his speed. Every thrust sent spikes of pleasure blasting through the two lovers, their bodies shuddering and twisting in unison, both actively participating in their gentle, furious lovemaking. Finally, Lacie felt the heat growing in her belly reaching a crescendo. Master's groans into her ear were growing louder and deeper as well, and Lacie knew what was about to happen. Leaning back, Master pulled her up, seating her atop his hips, still buried inside the tiny girl. His lips ducked down to attach themselves to one of Lacie's nipples as he lifted her up then gently pulling her hips back down on him.

The sizzling heat in her belly finally reached it's peak, and Lacie couldn't hold back the bliss any longer. Tossing her head back, Lacie let out a scream of passion, wrapping her arms around Master's head, pulling his lips against her breast. The explosion of ecstasy was earth shattering. Lacie's toes curled as she shuddered atop her lover. Her belly twitched and jumped, squeezing her lover as she shook and writhed. Electricity burned through every fiber of her skin, leaving blissfully hot tingles in their wake. Her skin sizzled with heat, Master's sweat slick skin rubbing against hers, making her mind whirl dizzily. Lacie's release hammered into and through her as she rode the waves of pure pleasure. The sensations redoubled when Lacie heard Master's groans reach a peak, before a feeling of blissfully hot warmth flooded into her. Lacie's vision lost focus as she tossed her head back. Gasping for breath, Lacie shuddered, desperately holding onto her lover, enduring the crashing waves of bliss and ecstasy.

Then, finally spent, Lacie slipped back, Master's arms cradling her as she slowly fell back to the sheets beneath her. Moaning in bliss, Lacie felt the aftershocks race through her, making her muscles twitch and jump on their own. Panting, Master lay down next to her, his sweaty chest heaving with exertion. His huge arms gathered her to him and pulled her close, pressing her back against his chest. No words passed between them, both just basking in the afterglow. His arm slipped under her head, and Lacie used it as a pillow.

Smiling to herself, Lacie pressed herself closer to her lover. Somehow, Lacie knew she'd never again be bothered by the nightmares. It was an indescribable feeling. Safe, happy, warm and content, Lacie smiled as she felt Master press his warm lips into the back of her head with a gentle kiss. Pulling the sheets over the two of them, Master flicked the light off. Content in his arms, Lacie was asleep in moments.

The next morning, Lacie awoke to the sun shining through a huge bay window. The scent of breakfast was in the air and Lacie's stomach rumbled. Rolling over, Lacie saw Master seated on the bed with his back to the headboard, a breakfast platter on a tray over his lap. A second one sat only inches from him. Lacie could smell the coffee on their trays. Lacie only realized how much last night had taken out of her when she tried to crawl over and her left leg simply gave out. Face planting straight into the middle of Master's bed, Lacie blushed furiously as she picked herself up. Master was laughing so hard he almost choked on a piece of toast.

When he had finally cleared the obstruction, he gestured with the remainder of the toast.

"Love your outfit cutie." he said, winking as he did.

Lacie looked at him, not comprehending till she realized she was still totally naked. Squealing, Lacie grabbed the sheet and pulled it up and out from under the comforter. Glaring at Master, Lacie wrapped it around herself, fashioning a passable toga before sliding up and sitting down next to him huffily.

"I suppose you think that was amusing, don't you?"

"Hell yes. I haven't seen a faceplant that funny in years."

Lacie gaped at him in half shock, half playful outrage. All Master could do was sit there laughing again as he tried to avoid choking on the rest of his breakfast. Lacie narrowed her eyes in a glare as she tugged her tray over to herself. Setting it up huffily, Lacie pulled the lid off the tray before a big hand gently caught her wrist. As she looked over, Lacie was caught off guard by Master's deep, passionate kiss. Lacie melted into it without thinking. She could taste the flavor of strong coffee in his mouth, and she could smell his clean, musky scent in the air. She could smell his shampoo and she realized he'd showered already. Slowly, Lacie pulled back, realizing she probably had morning breath.

Smiling, Lacie just shook her head as she rolled her eyes at him. Both of them ate in silence for a long while. Finally, when breakfast was over, Master cleared out the trays. Lacie slipped off Master's bed and padded barefoot across his soft carpet floor to what she hoped was an adjacent bathroom. Slipping in, Lacie looked over her shoulder at Master, giving him a loving smile before shutting the door behind her. Lacie was thrilled to see her little bag of toiletries on the sink, and she was delighted by the huge shower behind her. Quickly brushing her teeth, Lacie hopped in the shower. The hot, steamy water felt sooooo good on her skin. Lacie winced as she realized how sore she was, but all in all, Lacie knew she'd jump at the chance for a repeat performance, no matter how sore she was.

Finally, Lacie stepped out and toweled off, once she had made sure her body was shaven clean. Smiling, Lacie slipped back out, once again using her sheet as a wrap. Padding back to the bed, Lacie slipped beneath the huge silk comforter before sliding close to Master and cuddling up against his side, resting her head on his chest.

"Feeling okay?" he asked gently, looking down from the morning paper.

"Never better." Lacie smiled into his side.

"Good." Master chuckled above her.

They lay there like that for a long time, Lacie's hand tracing lazy circles on his chest. Master's big arm wrapped around her shoulders as she lay there listening to him breathe.

Lacie had almost dozed off when she felt Master shift, setting the paper aside. Looking up at him, Lacie smiled drowsily. Master smiled back, just before Lacie felt one of his fingers poke her right in the side. Lacie jumped a bit, her drowsiness chased away by the slight tickling sensation. Glaring at him, Lacie pursed her lips.

"What was that, Mister?"

Master's eyebrow twitched cheekily.

"That was the appetizer."

"Wait, what? Appetizer..." Lacie's voice drifted off for a second before she realized what he meant. Her eyes flashed to his face just in time for her to see him pounce at her, his hands outstretched.

Master landed atop her, his big fingers dancing up and down her ribs like piano keys. Lacie shrieked with laughter, giggling and twisting beneath him. Her halfhearted attempts to push him away were foiled by her trying to both fight him off and cover her ribs. Laughing along with her, Master continued his relentless assault, chasing her as Lacie pushed herself towards the edge of the bed, desperately seeking escape from his pleasurable torment.

12