Lacie's Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike then noticed that she was wet, and a glistening drop of her arousal had begun to seep out of her. Looking lower, he saw that she had the cutest little rosebud he had ever seen. It begged to be filled, but that would have to await another day. It was all he could do to control himself, and so before he lost his control, he set about to share her first pleasures.

His tongue gently lapped at her lips, swollen and pink and warm with her arousal, and as she bucked slightly, they split open on their own and revealed her rich pink inner sanctum. He could no longer resist, and his tongue slid out to taste her for the first time, starting at her vaginal entrance where the droplet of honeydew had formed.

He was greeted by the ocean and the earth, then, as he lapped at her flower for the first time, and she gasped in unexpected pleasure at the gentleness of his warm, well placed tongue. As the initial surprise left her, she relaxed into a moan of pleasure that encouraged him.

Delving his tongue a little deeper, he was greeted by the thin membrane that proved her innocence, and he allowed himself to feel it on his tongue, gently, before broadening his tongue and slowly, tortuously lifting his head so that it filled the valley between her legs on the way up to the quivering little nub that how hid behind a little hood. He knew that this meant she was extremely aroused, and he licked up and down a few more times before finally settling in to suckle this little nub that was the center of her secret garden.

At first, he simply sealed it against the outside world with his lips and titillated it with his tongue, so warm, so soft, so gentle. Her hips began to move on their own again, and her head moved side to side as she began to lose herself to this new, untried experience of pleasure that easily outshined even her best solo experiences.

"Oh my God, so good," she whispered hoarsely.

His attention slowly became more focused, and more insistent, until his tongue was speeding back and forth over the trapped center of her pleasure several times each second. It was not long before she was bucking and moaning and without control of herself in the throes of her pleasure. Her mews and gasps and moans told him she had never experienced the likes of this before, and this aroused him further.

His face was now almost entirely wet with her sex, and she was lifting off the bed so much that he had to grasp her hips to hold himself steady enough to keep the pace he had set for himself and keep his tongue centered properly. Her moans became cries of unbridled pleasure, and then in those cries, he heard her desperation for release. She almost seemed to beg for it, and he knew that by now, if she could still have spoken coherently, she would have.

"Please!" she gasped, almost unable to get the word out. "Please!"

She couldn't continue speaking between her begging whines and cries of pleasure. He bore down with a little more pressure and sped up to as fast as he could go, and then watched as within seconds her back arched and she cried long and loud while she held rigid as her orgasm shook her and overwhelmed her senses, washing away her awareness of everything but the incredible pleasure she was experiencing.

But he didn't stop! Lacie had thought that he would stop once she began to come, but he did not! His tongue continued to torture her clit, and even as her first orgasm was still wracking her, she felt another building, the undeniable momentum coming forward until it too washed over her and sent her back arching and stiff again. Again she cried out, almost literally crying now, as she could not contain what she felt. But still he did not rest! Her third crest washed over her before the second had finished.

"Please," she whispered desperately, "Please stop,"

But he would not. Again she climaxed as he forced her pleasure nub to dance crazily under his tongue. This time she was too exhausted to arch her back, but her exhausted cry pierced the air yet again, rising and falling like an arrow shot for distance.

"Please," she whispered, desperately wanting now exactly the opposite of what she had been begging for with the same word just minutes before. She was gasping to catch her breath.

Finally, he relented, and lifted his face, which she saw was quite wet and glistened with her sexual fluids. She imagined what he must see as he gazed upon the pulsing pink valley between her legs. He could see her heartbeat in her lips. And suddenly, she found herself experiencing the aftershocks, as if her body was continuing the rhythm of orgasms he had begun even without him. He watched with dire need burning in his eyes now, as her final crest was slowly swept back out to sea.

When she looked at him again, she saw the pure lust of untold years without the embrace of a woman in his eyes. He was overcome, consumed by it, and she knew that what he had planned would not happen, and that what she had wanted would.

"Baby, I need you now," he said, displaying obvious effort to control himself. "Please lick me..."

He started to shift positions to accommodate his request, make it easier for her, but she pulled herself up and held him from doing that. In her eyes was a pleading invitation to him to take her virginity.

It was too much. Mike had reached his limits of self control, and she had just pulled him over the edge. He stripped wildly, and as he surrendered to his inferno of passion, he begged her forgiveness for his weakness. She only shushed him, as she wrapped arms and legs around him, drawing him in.

Her arousal and orgasms had opened her up, and his piercing thrust was but a pinprick to the immediate pleasure that she felt as he filled her in one easy thrust. He filled her easily and still had a couple inches left over, but that did not slow him down. She marveled at his concern for her comfort, even as crazed as he was: Each thrust was forceful, and yet filled her to capacity, but no more. Shortly, he was making the sounds of impending orgasm as he thrust each time into his daughter. His own flesh and blood, enveloping him in her warm, welcoming embrace each time he dove, faster and faster, until his cries were high pitched cries of desperation. These then gave way to his mind shattering orgasm, during which he completely ceased to exist and lost all awareness for a time. His body acted completely on instinct, and only now did he slam his entire depth into her to the hilt. That, and his powerfully pumping seed being delivered into her as if from a firehose, brought her to an instant climax the likes of which she had never imagined was even possible. For a moment they left their bodies, sharing bliss beyond what the flesh can comprehend.

* * * * * * * *

They lay there, their bodies and souls spent, for more than half an hour before either of them could begin to move again. Their intimate embrace was continued, though both were sated; his stiffness softened within her, but stayed within as he lay on her. The only thing they could do was breathe.

As they came to be able to move again, Mike renewed his embrace of her with his arms, and suckled her lower lip. Then he spoke.

"Thank you, Lacie. I cannot tell you how much I needed that... how much good you have done me today by sharing yourself with me."

"I could say the exact same thing, dad," she replied with a lazy smile.

"I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to go slow with your losing your virginity," he said, looking as if he felt guilty.

"Hey! That was exactly what I wanted! You have made years of fantasy come true for me today. Please don't apologize."

They gazed at one another smilingly for a few moments and then kissed some more.

"I hope you have been taking your pills," he said at last.

"Yes, dad. I have been."

"Good. Shall we take a nap?"

"Yes. Let's."