Laci's New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Laci tells Jeremy about her first day.
2.4k words
3.56
20.2k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note -

We had a lot more feedback (good and bad) from our first post. My wife and I were very excited for the comments and emails. We did notice a lot of the issues were with Jeremy. And the fact that they are not married (yet). All I can say is be patient readers!! Stick around for the full show. There are going to be twists and turns! Also, keep in mind this is fiction (or is it?). Keep the feedback coming!!

*****

Jeremy laid there on the bed, stunned. He had just heard his girlfriend tell him that she fucked her new boss. His boss. Their boss. And now she is wanting to go shopping for a new skirt for him to fuck her in.

"You're serious?" He was looking up at her. Her cum still covering his lips. Or was it his boss'? He shuddered.

"Yes. I think I am." She looked at him with sad eyes. "Honey, I need you to understand. I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. But the way he fucked me..it was unreal baby. I haven't felt that in forever!"

Jeremy gulped. He couldn't believe she was talking to him like this. He was mad. Hurt. Upset. But he realized he wasn't as upset as he thought he should be. "I'm sorry I'm a bad lover.." his fists clenching.

"NO!! You are great honey. Believe me. But you're..I don't know. You don't like stepping out of the box. I mean, Jeremy you won't even grab my ass in public." She said while sitting up on her knees. "But Simon. He took the risk on my first day. He saw my submissive side immediately and turned me into his slut on my first day of work!"

"So you're telling me that you enjoyed fucking Simon, because he saw your *submissive side*?" He said in a sarcastic tone.

Laci sighed. "No. That's not what I am saying. I'm saying he saw what he wanted and he took it. His whole demeanor baby. He knew right away that he was going to have me, and I was going to let him. I know that's hard to understand.."

Jeremy's head was spinning. What was he hearing her? Who was this woman? This was not the woman he met 6 months ago. "So what are you wanting here Lace? Are you asking me to be ok with you fucking our boss?"

Laci gave a smile. "Honey you were ok with it as soon as you found out you ate his cum from my pussy and still haven't wiped your mouth." Jeremy's eyes widened. He had not even thought of that. Did that mean she was right? He was suddenly very nervous and self conscious. He also noticed that his dick wasn't soft. He hoped she didn't notice. Or was it the other way around?

Laci could see the effect she was having on him. She knew that face. She was wearing it only hours earlier as she fought herself not to give in to Simon. And here she was, wrapping her boyfriend around her finger, just as he wrapped his around her. "Did it taste good? His cum inside my pussy? I know you tasted the difference. I didn't get a chance to taste him, this time. So please, tell me. How did it taste?" She said while moving closer to him. She leaned and whispered in his ear. "I bet it tasted great." She said in her most seductive voice. "Dont you worry though honey. Next time I am going to make sure he comes in your girlfriend's mouth. How does that sound?"

Jeremy's breathing was starting to increase. And his eyes were closed. He was imagining her on her knees, his cock in her mouth. He moaned, ever so softly. He could feel his girlfriend's breath on his neck. Her hand was creeping up his leg slowly. He knew what her destination was. He was nervous. He didn't want her to feel him. He didn't want her to see the acknowledgement that he was turned on from this. Her mouth was still in his ear. "C'mon baby. Dont deny it. You're imagining me sucking his cock. Do you wanna know how it happened? Do you want me to tell me how I sucked him?" Her hand had found his cock and was groping him through his jeans. "Admit it honey. You wanna hear it." Her hand was unsnapping his pants and her hand was inside. She could definitely how hard he was now. She smiled devilishly. "You DO like this!" She said with a smirk. She was rapidly stroking his cock up and down. She could not remember the last time that he was this hard. "Tell me you wanna hear it! Tell me!" All he could do was tilt his head back with his eyes closed. She knew he was imagining it. She was not pleased with this. She wasn't getting what she wanted from him. So she slowed her minstrations.

"No, dont stop!" He said with a groan. Trying to push his cock into her hand. She gripped it firmly, forcing him to stop.

Jeremy clenched his fist again in frustration, and Laci smiled. She knew he was getting weak. She wasn't going to be satisfied until he gave in to her. She felt herself getting drunk on the power over him that she was forming. "You want to cum don't you baby? You want to cum thinking of your sweet girlfriend being a dirty nasty slut. You wanna know how his cock felt in my mouth. Say it. Admit it. And I'll make your cock spurt for you!"

Jeremy closed his eyes tight, trying to fight it. Until she started slowly moving her hand down his cock. He finally gave into her with a frustrated groan. "FUCK!! Yes tell me!!"

Laci smiled inward. "That's not good enough baby. Tell me what you want me to tell you!"

"Ugghhh!! Fine!" He hissed. "Tell me how you sucked his cock! Tell me how you got him hard!" He exclaimed, feeling humiliated immediately. But more turned on than ever. He felt like he was about to explode in her hands. But she would not allow that to happen.

"Mmmm I'll tell you. But you're not gonna cum until I say so baby! You're gonna hear every last detail. And then when I say, you can cum for me. Is that clear?" She said with a stern voice.

"Yes!" Said Jeremy between gritted teeth.

Laci's smile widened. And her thoughts more devilish. She was gonna take this as far as she could. "I think you mean yes ma'am!" She said gripping his cock as hard as she could, sending a pain up his shaft to his brain.

"Ow! FUCK!! Why did you do that?! Why are you doing this to me?!?!"

Laci calmed herself. Her smile faded, and her eyes turned to ice. "Because Jeremy, I can see that you enjoy this. And I'm going to bring you to unescapable pleasure. But first, you are going to understand that I am in charge here. I have waited for you to take me. To put me in my place. To own me. Fuck me like a bitch in heat. But you wouldn't. So now you're going to be MY bitch. And right now you are going to acknowledge that I now own you, and I am the one in charge. Only then are you going to get to cum. And I can feel your cock spasming. I know you want release. So the sooner you cooperate with me, the sooner you get to cum."

Jeremy was on a level of ecstacy that he never knew existed. His eyes were closed, but still he could feel them rolling in the back of his head. "Fine..you win.. please ma'am let me cum. I need it!"

"No Jeremy!! Admit everything!! Tell me everything!" She roared at him. Jeremy slammed his fists down on the mattress, causing Laci to momentarily lose her composure. Luckily, Jeremy's eyes were still closed. He opened his eyes and looked at her, defeat written all over his eyes. He was broken. And he knew that she saw it. "I am yours. You own me. I am your Bitch to control. I will do whatever you want me to. Please tell me how you sucked his cock. Please let me cum to the mental image of you pleasing him!!" Jeremy felt the pit in his stomache grow. Humility. Anger. Betrayal. He wondered what had happened earlier to make her like this. He didn't know if he loved it, or hated it it. He did know that as of now, she ran the show.

"Mmm God that's so hot to hear baby!! I love that you're obeying me already." She said softly while sinking to her knees. She looked up at him with the most innocent eyes she could find. "He grabbed my hair and put me on my knees baby. But it didn't hurt. Do you know why? Because I wanted to be there! And it didn't take much for him to get hard. He must have really loved my outfit honey, I could barely fit his cock in my mouth! But I did it. I took it all the way down and locked his balls with my tongue." With that she moved her head to his cock and tried repeating her minstrations on her boyfriend's hard penis. Having never had it in her mouth, she did not realize how hard this task would be. She got most of his shaft in her mouth before she felt it hitting the back of her throat. She did not expect him to be bigger than Simon. She had to quickly think before Jeremy caught on to this. She quickly removed her head before he had a chance. She put her hand back on him and slowly jacked him off while she looked back up at him. "What? You think I am going to give you the same treatment that I did him? No baby, that's for him!" Jeremy wanted to cum more than anything. He didn't care what he wanted her to do, as long as she let him cum. "I sucked his cock deep and hard. I even let him fuck my face. Mmm just thinking about it is making my pussy wet baby. I wanna fuck him again. I wanna feel his dick slamming into me with no mercy! I bet you want him to fuck me again too, don't you baby?" She was jerking him off faster. Ready for the next step in Jeremy's submission.

"Yes, I want him to fuck you ma'am!" She almost laughed. This was working almost too good. She kept her composure. "You're such a good boy Jere. I'm gonna let you cum baby. Would you like that?" She was licking her lips, smiling wickedly.

"Yes ma'am please let me cum". He said, hating himself more and more with every sentence. But the back of his head was telling him to stay with it.

"Ok baby, you can cum in my mouth, but you have to think about him cumming in it. You understand??"

Jeremy nodded his head and watched his girlfriend put her mouth on him once more and sucked him with a velocity that he had never felt before. Her grip was fierce and her lips formed a tight seal around him. Why had she never done this before? He knew the pressure was already starting to build. "C'mon baby, cum in your sweet slutty girlfriend's mouth!" She said before putting him back into her mouth. That's all it took for him to lose it. He clenched the sheets and bit down on his teeth hard and felt his cum hit her mouth with more intensity than he had ever felt.

Laci was overwhelmed at the amount of cum he had produced, and at first hard trouble keeping it in her mouth. She used her hand to milk his shaft and get every last drop out of him.

She felt him come down from his high and her mouth was almost overfilling. As she let go of his deflating penis she saw his eyes closed and moved up to kiss him. This was it. If he did this, she knew she had him. She moved up to his open mouth, where he was breathing heavily. She positioned her mouth over his and let the cum fall from her mouth to his. She put her hand on his chin simultaneously to keep him down and to collect any sperm that missed the mark.

Jeremy's eyes bulged out when he felt his own cum hit his mouth. The salty mixture mixed with saliva from Laci's mouth filled his own. He almost vomited right then and there. He was gagging. But Laci would not let her new pet get off that easy.

"Swallow it!" She screamed. "Show me that you love me and you will do what I say!" She closed his mouth and waited. Reluctantly, Jeremy swallowed his cum. He could feel it hit his stomach. The very salty after taste filling his throat. He opened his eyes and saw Laci smiling back at him, with a smile that could haunt dreams. "That was amazing baby! You are such a dirty slut yourself. Two different loads of cum in you? In less than 4 hours? That's impressive!! Now be a good boy and lick my fingers!" She said as she directed her cum coated fingers to his lips.

While looking up at her, defeated, he sucked her fingers until any trace of cum was erased from existence. Added to the pile in his stomach. He gave a nasty look, as if one would give after eating something sour.

"Mmm so good baby! I love you so much for giving into me!" She said as she kissed him on the lips. She could taste him on his lips. "You taste good lover." She said with a wink. "Let's go shower so we can get to the mall before they close! I'm so happy!" She got upand scurried off to the bathroom. Jeremy laid there for a second. She called after him "Jeremy! Get in the shower, now!"

Jeremy got up from the bed, and walked toward the bathroom, with his head down in shame.