Laci's New Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Laci and Jeremy go shopping.
4.8k words
3.23
11k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy followed his beautiful girlfriend to the shower. His eyes hollow, and saddened. He didn't know why he agreed to this torture. He did not know why he let her treat him this way. And he did not know why it turned him on so much when she told him about her time with their boss. He had never felt his cock get that hard. How was this normal? People don't do this, do they? He pondered this as he was stepping into the shower. Laci was oblivious to his internal struggle. The war waging in his mind. The eternal battle between good and evil. Does he give in and embrace Laci's (as well as his own) new found dynamic? Or does he run?

His mind was brought to an abrupt halt when he stepped in and saw her. She was facing away from him, currently washing her hair. All the thoughts in his head disappeared as he sat back and watched her. She was beautiful. His eyes trailing her body from head to toe. Her hair was long, and wet. A sheer, near white, layer of silk atop of her head. Her skin, a deep copper tone from days at the beach during the summer, and a strict tanning bed schedule for the colder months. Her skin was flawless. So flawless that he watched the water droplets dance across her body. He was instantly envious of them. Their ability to reach any crevice of her body if they so choose. To feel every curve. Every nerve to make her tingle.

However, in an instant she could end their play time. She controlled how much they ran across her face, or her arms. Her breast, or, how long they ran down over her ass cheeks. She was a water Goddess. And she controlled them. And then , as if he had been hit by lightning. It hit him. She controlled him. She was his Goddess. He would do whatever she asked of him. He would do it without question, even if he knew he shouldn't. He loved her. No. He worshipped her.

Laci, without turning around to face him, spoke, while lathering up the fruity conditioner. "Jeremy, I know this is different for you. It's different for me too. But what I feel right now is so empowering. And I know you like it too, which makes it even hotter!"

At this she turned around to face her boyfriend with a smile and a gleam in her eye that he had never seen. She glanced down at his penis. "SEE!!" She exclaimed. "You DO like it!" She leaned in and kissed him. Completely unaware that it was her beauty that made him hard at this present moment. But he could not deny her words. He did enjoy it. At least, his mind did. His heart was still playing catch up.

"We are going to have a blast. We are gonna find just the right outfit for Simon. Mmm I can't wait for him to see me in it. Can you baby?" She said while her hand was running down his chest, moving toward his cock.

"Of course not." He said softly. Closing his eyes. Trying not to think of the image currently in his mind of his girlfriend being fucked yet again by his boss. She was whispering in his ear.

"Think about it baby. We have to find the right one, that will make him want to rip it off and fuck me like a slut." Her hand was moving up and down quickly on his shaft. His breathing was increasing. They both knew he was close.

Laci gripped his cock hard and hissed in his ear. "Not yet my darling. You cum when I say you can, understood?"

Jeremy grunted and slowly nodded in compliance to her. "I understand." He said.

She smiled widely. "Good boy!" She said in delight. With a kiss on the cheek she exited the shower and dried off. "Hurry up Jerr!" She said while dressing.

While Jeremy was getting out of the shower, Laci decided to get out some of her older clothes that accented her body. A pair of shorts barely covering her ass. They were blueJean, with white tears at the bottom as if they were cut. She decided to go with a black thong. She pulled the straps off to give off a very slutty appearance, combined with a red halter top with no bra. She felt her firm tits would be fine for the moment. And if people looked at her and saw her hard nipples...Who was she kidding. She wanted people to look.

When Jeremy saw her, he about passed out. "Are you wearing that out in public?" He asked her, with his mouth wide open.

Laci glared at him. How could he insinuate that she could not wear what she wanted? "Uh, yes. Is there something wrong with this Jerr?" She had her hand on her hip, daring him to say yes.

"No babe. There's nothing wrong with it. I have just never seen you wear anything like this before!" His mind racing with what the outcome of this could be.

"Well, Jeremy!" She said with a sarcastic tone. "Before I was dressing more conservatively for you. But as I am realizing more about myself sexually. I'm also realizing that I LIKE dressing this way. I have a sexy body, why not show it off? And why would you not want me to show my body off? Why would you not want guys, (and probably girls too) be jealous over you? You get to go out with me. To be seen with me. Why would you not want that?"

"You're right Lace. You should be able to wear what makes you feel good. I'm sorry". Jeremy said in a low voice.

The couple drove in silence to Laci's new favorite store. Both of their minds racing. Both wondering how this was going to play out.

All Jeremy could think about is how their relationship took a turn? What did he miss? And why was he okay with this? Was it the taboo of it all? Was it a sexual awakening for both of them? How far would this go? So many questions.

Laci sat in the passenger seat, her mind everywhere at once. What she had done. What she can do. What she will do. Wondering how far it will go before Jeremy puts an end to it. Will he put an end to it? Or will he know let her make the rules? This thought made a cold chill run up her spine. This thought made her feel powerful. She smiled, looking out the window.

Jeremy parked the car, and the couple got out. Jeremy walked next to his girlfriend, and attempted to take her hand, and regain some normalcy. His motion failed. Laci pulled away from him.

"What's wrong Lace?" He asked.

"Jeremy I don't want anyone to see us together. If a guy sees me, I want him to approach me. That's not gonna happen if your hand is on mine! In fact, do you mind walking a few steps behind me? I mean, you don't want to get in the way of anyone's view of your hot girlfriend do you?" She said with a cocked eyebrow.

Jeremy said nothing. His mouth was agape with shock. He stood there for a moment as Laci walked ahead. He wanted to run up to her. He wanted to force her to take his hand. To be his again. But instead, he slowly followed behind her, obediently. Watching her ass away, her cheeks popping out of the low cut fabric. His mouth watered.

They arrived at her now favorite store. And Laci could see the familiar face behind the counter. A smile crept upon her lips. This was going to be fun. She motioned for Jeremy to keep up and began selecting her items.

"What should we pick Jeremy? I'm thinking a red pencil skirt. Red just screams I'm a slut that loves Penis". She began flipping through the racks, not waiting for a response from her boyfriend. She found what she was looking for and moved on.

"I know I want a white button up, that would look hot on me, don't you think honey?"

Jeremy's head was reeling. She was actually asking him his thoughts on an outfit that she was going to wear to fuck someone else in. "Uh, yeah I guess."

"You guess? Jerr, you want me to look my best don't you?! Don't you want your girlfriend to feel sexy? I need a little more commitment here baby!"

Jeremy sighed. There was no way he could get out of this without making a scene and everyone knowing what was going on. "I think the white one would be fine as long as you wore a bra that didn't show up. You're already dressed provocatively. If you add anything else that's plain to see it looks too desperate/trashy". His mouth was now dry. But he also felt a small tent forming in his jeans.

A gleam appeared in Laci's blue eyes. It was almost blinding. Her wicked smile widened. "There ya go Jerr!" She exclaimed with a squeal. She kissed his cheek. "That's the kind of advice I need from you honey!" She grabbed his hand and they went to the dressing room. Winking at the clerk behind the counter as they went by. When they entered, Laci handed the clothing to Jeremy to put on the door. She stood there, waiting for Jeremy to turn back around. In the close confines of the changing room,

Jeremy could smell her perfume. He loved the way she smelled. He loved the way she felt in his arms. He loved the way she kissed him. His eyes were closed, and he was imagining the first time they had pressed their lips together. She had to stand on her tip toes to reach him, her hands around his neck. She tasted like strawberries. Their kiss, soft at first, slowly building momentum as time went on. Everything around them stopped. No sounds could be heard except for their hearts beating. Racing faster and faster almost in sync as one another. Their bodies conforming to one another. Molding together as if they shared one body. Their tongue embracing and intertwining with each other. It felt like ages before they stopped. Still holding on to one another. Laci's toes aching, but she would have walked through coals of it meant tasting his lips for one more second.

Jeremy opened his eyes now to see his girlfriend in front of him. "Jeremy, did you hear me? Help me get out of these clothes and into my new outfit. I'm so excited to see if it's what I am looking for!"

"Lace, why do I need to take your clothes off?"

Laci gave a scowl. "Because, Jeremy, you are my boyfriend. And you are supposed to help me do these kinds of things, remember? Isn't that what GOOD boyfriends do?" She put her hands up signaling for him to pull her top off.

As Jeremy was pulling her halter above her head, she whispered in his ear "How does it feel dressing youd girlfriend for another man to fuck baby? Does it turn you on? Mmm no need to answer I know it does" she said this while snaking her hand down to his pants. She rubbed his bulge over his pants. "I'm glad you are enjoying this baby". She said as she nibbled on his ear.

After her top was off, Jeremy could see her erect, perfectly tanned nipples on her firm breasts. He so wanted to reach out and grab them. He wanted to rip her clothes off, turn her around, and slam her up against the wall and make her pay for the humility he had caused her.

But he didn't. He had never been so bold. And he froze. And in doing so, missed his chance. Laci had turned around by now, and had started to unbutton her shorts. She bent her body forward, making her ass stick out behind her. She took her fingers and slid them inside the waistband and slowly pushed them down over the curve of her ass. Giving her boyfriend a great view of her cheeks, equally tanned as her breasts. His hard on now reaching almost full potential.

Laci saw this and walked over to him. Gently gnawing on her fore finger, looking as innocent as ever. She stood before him, looked up at him, and flipped her hair back and gave him a smile. "Do I look sexy honey? Standing here, naked on front of you?"

Jeremy could do nothing but clear his throat. He tried to speak. But the words would not come out. Laci smiled at this and put her hands on his pants and undid them. She pushed them down far enough for his manhood to spring from its confinement.

"Oooh Jeremy." She cooed. "Look how hard you are for me! I bet you would love to feel my lips wrapped around your cock, wouldn't you?" Her hand reached his cock and was stroking it slowly up and down. "Be a good boy and finish dressing me, and I'll let you cum!" And with that she took her hand off of his throbbing erection, now coated with precum.

Jeremy groaned and handed her the red pencil skirt. His thoughts only on his need to find release at the moment.

Laci did not take the skirt. Instead she said to him. "No Jeremy, help me put it on. I want you to put on the skirt knowing the next time it is put on, I'm going to be fucked in it."

Jeremy took a huge gulp at that revelation, and did as he was told, holding it open for her to put one leg in, and the other. He slid the material up her legs, around her ass, and then zipped up the back of it.

Laci put her hands on her hips, smoothing out any wrinkles and admiring herself in the mirror. "Oh yes! I love the way this looks on me! It's perfect. Now help me put on the shirt!"

Jeremy grabbed the grey bra that was picked out and helped fastened them on. While doing so, Jeremy noticed how well the bra uplifted her tits, and he wished she was wearing it for him. He could not deny that she looked stunning. Hell, she looked great no matter what she wore.

He took the shirt, and helped her out her arms through, and then started buttoning the shirt. Laci stopped him. "Slow down Jeremy. I want you to imagine one button coming undone every time you button one. And when you are at the top, I want you to imagine me standing in front of Simon, shirt open, fully exposed. Well, except for this "modest" bra that i have on!" She laughed. And Jeremy continued. Until he got to the bra line. Then she stopped him again. "Right there is good lover. This bra gives me ample cleavage, don't you think?" She said holding her arms out and allowing him to get a perfect view.

She turned once again to the side, looking at herself in the mirror. She was very satisfied with her selection. And had to give Jeremy his credit, the bra he chose added to the ensemble perfectly. He deserved a reward.

She pushed him against the wall, startling him. And put her hand back on his cock. She was kissing his neck, reaching up to softly moan in his ear. "Does that feel good baby? Do you love feeling my hand on your hard shaft, moving it up and down?"

All Jeremy could do was nod. His eyes closed.

She again whispered in his ear "think about me being bent over Simon's desk baby. Think about him taking your girlfriend from behind, pushing his hard cock deep inside my pussy!"

Jeremy did not want this image in his head. But he could not move it. She was directing his thoughts. The more she spoke, the more his mind accepted it. The more his body reacted to it.

She took her hand off of his cock momentarily to lick her palm and went right back to feverishly jacking his cock. "Jeremy I can't wait for him to fuck me again, can you? Say it! Tell me you want it!" Her hand slowing it's movements until she heard what she wanted. Jeremy was squirming, trying to push himself into her hand.

"Not so fast Jeremy. That's not how this works. You be a good boy, and I'll finish you off with my hand!"

"I thought you said you were going to put it in your mouth?!" Jeremy said, in a frustrated tone.

Laci laughed. "No honey. You haven't quite earned another one of those again. I said I would make you cum. And this is what you're getting. Well, that is if you cooperate!" She continued to slow her strokes until she was moving at an agonizingly slow pace up and down his cock.

Aggravated, Jeremy gave in. "Fine! Yes! Make me cum please!"

"Are you imagining our boss fucking me again?" She said as she started to increase her tempo.

"Yes! I am imagining you being fucked in that very skirt. Moaning and begging for more."

"That's it baby, keep going!" Laci was getting a thrill out of having Jeremy tell her exactly how she was going to be fucked by another guy. Someone they both knew.

Jeremy's eyes were closed tightly. He could not help but be fully aroused and he could feel his cock hurt from being so hard. "You're gonna beg him for it. You're going to beg for his cum. He's gonna fuck you right there on the desk!"

She could tell he was getting close, and decided to help him finish. Gripping his cock hard, rapidly stroking him with the mixture of his own precum and saliva. "That's right baby! He's gonna fuck me on that desk. And every time you come to his office, you're gonna think about it. And I am gonna beg him to cum in me again, and I'm gonna bring you home another cum filled pussy to eat!"

Jeremy was close. He was moaning now. Concentrating on whatever thought was in his mind to help get him over the edge.

"That's it baby, cum for me!"

As Laci said this, Jeremy's cock erupted. Rope after rope of thick, white, hot cum shot straight out of his cock and on to Laci's new red skirt. Jeremy released what felt like gallons of built up tension. Laci slowly stroking him, milking every ounce of cum from his body. When he was finished, all he could do was lie back against the wall and try to catch his breath.

Laci let out a frustrated sigh as she removed her hand from Jeremy's rapidly deflating cock. As Jeremy buttoned his Jean's back up, she wiped his cum from her hand on the already ruined skirt. "Jesus Jeremy, look what you did. Ugh. Now I have to go get another one."

Jeremy was taken back by this comment and started to retort before Laci cut him off.

"Just go on to the car Jeremy and wait for me. I'll get a new one and meet you there." Jeremy clenched his fists, but walked out, still not wanting to make another scene in the store. Lord knows what they have already heard. So he walked out, his head down, not wanting to look at anyone in the store.

Laci put her own clothes back on, and adjusted her self in the mirror. And walked out to the store. It was almost closing time so she had to hurry.

She found another skirt in her size and went up to the counter. She was the last customer.

She laid her items including the ruined skirt on the counter and started to explain to the guy behind the counter. "I need to get this one instead. The guy I was with, kinda had an accident." She said with an innocent smile.

"I know. I heard. But you have to pay for that. We can't sell that. We are going to have to throw it away".

"What?! I'm not paying for that!" Laci said with her mouth open.

"Well then you're not paying for any of it, and you need to leave now."

Laci was starting to get annoyed. And then had a devilish thought. She leaned forward on the counter and spoke in a soft, seductive tone. "Look, isn't there something we can do here? Maybe you help me out, and maybe I'll help you out?"

The clerk was stammering. "W-what do you mean"?

"Honey, you know exactly what I mean. I know you heard us in the changing room, said so yourself. And I know you're staring at my tits down my shirt right now."

The store clerk turned red, and tried to point his eyes left, right, anywhere but on her.

Laci laughed. "Don't worry baby, I'm not mad! I want you to look. That's my whole point here! You want something from me, and I want something from you!" Laci looked him up and down and smiled her wicked smile. "A couple of something's from the looks of it!"

"I can't be doing this. Not here! Plus, didn't you just mess around with your boyfriend in there?!"

Laci pointed towards the door with her thumb as she spoke. "Who? That guy? All I did was jerk him off, and he came WAYYY too fast for me. And left me here alone, all hot and bothered. Don't you wanna help a damsel in distress baby?"

The store clerk just stood there. Dumbfounded. No words could come out of his mouth. Never in his life did he expect to see someone this hot, let alone someone this hot wanting to be naughty with him.

Laci took this as her cue, and moved her hand closer on the counter, and grabbed his hand. She picked up his middle finger, and pulled it to her lips. While looking at him, she put the tip of it in her mouth, and sucked down on it. Then slowly inched her way down, swirling her tongue around and around. Until she reached the base. She slowly and dramatically pulled his finger back out with a pop.

"Did you like that?" He could only nod. "Just imagine what I can do to your cock" she said with a wink and started walking towards the same changing booth she was just in.

12