Lack of Communication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"Kathy, honey, please stop, I'm about to come, I can't hold back much longer."

She stopped for a second, looked over at me and said, "It's okay, baby, this one's for you."

Then she put her mouth back on the head of my cock and I started shooting one of the biggest loads of my life into her waiting mouth. She left her mouth slightly open and as the sperm hit the back of her mouth it came dripping back out over her hands and down onto my pelvic area. I have know idea how long it lasted but it was one of the best cums of my entire life. When I was done spurting Kathy climbed up next to me and wiped her hands off on the sheets. Then she asked if I wanted a taste? She still had some on her mouth. I have never done that in my entire life but it was my wife who did it for me. I grabbed her and kissed her as hard and passionately as I knew how.

She looked at me and said, "See, honey, I'm still trying."

I told Kathy that my body was totally spent and after a little nap I wanted to make love to her. We slept maybe two hours and I woke up. Kathy was awake also. She rolled over on her back and we started all over again. First it was me pleasing her and then making love.

I said, "Forget about the icky clean up. We are in a motel room with two beds and we will just change beds."

She asked, "What about the maids cleaning up the mess. They'll know what we did?")

I looked at my beautiful wife and said, "Yeah, isn't that great!" So we switched beds and back to sleep we went.

Monday finally arrived. Kathy chose to wear a pant suit for her interview. She looked like a business woman. I knew she had the confidence and of course I was rooting for her. As we entered the business office, we were escorted to the top floor of the building where Margaret greeted us. Besides being Mr. Welch's wife, she was also the chief executive secretary for her husband. They have been together for forty years. I thought it a bit odd that they were in on the final decision making of executive secretaries for their associates.

Mr. Welch came out and asked Kathy into his office. Margaret in turn took me to hers. I asked Margaret why I needed to be here? This was a position for Kathy. She explained that their business was built on confidence, honesty, integrity and family values. All of these traits were important. Margaret said that she would leave on the intercom so that I could hear the interview. Afterwards we would rejoin Kathy and her husband.

Mr. Welch spoke first: "Kathy, this job is extremely important to the firm. We, Margaret and I have built this business from a one room office to the building we are in right now. We are known for our honesty, our integrity and our family values. We hope most of our employees have these attributes. We have been watching you for quite awhile now. We haven't been spying on you or anything like that, but we have watched how you've conducted yourself. Your superiors have given you the highest of marks. Your client relationship is superior. Your way of handling aggressive unwanted behavior is important. Would you explain how you would handle it?"

"Well, Mr. Welch, I love but one man and that's my husband, Jim. If I receive advances from any other men, I will first decline their advances. The second time I give a stern warning. The third time, they receive a knee in their gonads. If it should go any further, I would report it to my superiors and if the problem isn't taken care of, I will sue the violator and the company. If that sounds harsh to you I'm sorry, I'm just giving you the truth."

"I agree totally with you Kathy. I have two situations to bring to your attention and need your input. First, at your husbands company party we just happened to have people attending that party. It seems that someone made unwanted advances toward you and your husband reacted. Second, the couple entering the elevator at our party just happens to work at this firm. Would you care to comment on these situations?"

"Yes, sir. My love for my husband comes first in my life. The way he handled the situation at his party made me proud to be his wife. And the couple on the elevator just happened to see two people married twenty-four years and truly in love. I will not make excuses for romancing or loving my husband. Even at the cost of this position."

At that point Margaret and I came out. I walked over to my wife and hugged and kissed her and suggested we leave. Mr Welch said, "Please, both of you sit down. You need a further explanation. The executive position that is open is not for my associates. It's for me. Margaret wants to stop working and spend more time with our grandchildren. The position is the most important executive position we have. I need someone like you, Kathy. A woman who loves her husband, will not compromise herself or her position. Trust, loyalty, honesty are the top virtues we need here. Your husband is also important to us. When we have company dinners and parties, we need him by your side as a loving husband."

I spoke up, "I will always be at my wife's side. She means more to me than anything and I will help her anyway I can. I do have one request though. This is the holiday season and now Kathy is going to worry about this position until it's filled. Could they please notify us as soon as your decision is reached so we can go on with our lives. I don't want my wife being a nervous wreck for weeks."

Margaret said, "That sounds fair enough. Please wait in my office for a few minutes?"

We entered the office and noticed Margaret had left the intercom on. We heard them talking. "Well, Bill, what do you think?"

"I like her a lot, Margaret. I think she would be a big asset to the business. What do you think, Margaret. Have any doubts?"

Margaret laughed, "Bill, if I had any doubts I wouldn't have left my intercom on so they could hear this conversation. Come on back in, Kathy, I think you heard enough."

We came back in the room, both of us with tears in our eyes. Margaret said, "It will be effective January 2, 2006. It will be announced in the paper on Christmas day or the day after depending on publication. You are free to tell you family and friends. We hope it livens up their Christmas."

Margaret went on to state that she would be in every day for a few hours training Kathy on all the duties. They congratulated us on such a wonderful marriage and said that was the deciding factor.

Then Mr. Welch said, "Kathy, just so you know. The old couple getting on the elevator was my sister who owns 20% of the stock in the company. The man with her is my brother-in-law. He voted 100% in your favor. He is the best judge of character in this company. I have never known him to make a bad decision other than marrying my sister."

The week flew by. We had to finish our Christmas shopping and tell the kids about their mom's new job. Everything was good. I hadn't read any stories in a few days. Why read about it when I had the real thing?

After visiting with the kids on Christmas Eve, we went home to relax. While Kathy was taking a shower I decided to checking on an erotic story or two. It didn't bother Kathy anymore as long as I didn't stay on the computer. Kathy got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her and came over to see what I was looking at. It was a story on anal sex. Kathy looked at the screen and said, "Don't even go there, buster," and smiled.

I turned off my computer and went to take a shower myself. When I came out of the bathroom, there lay Kathy in a lacy red and silk baby doll pajama set, basically a bra and panties set, pretty much see through. She said, "Merry Christmas, sweetheart."

I went over to the closet and took out a bouquet of flowers I had bought her, along with box of chocolates, her favorite. "Merry Christmas to you too, the love of my life."

I then stood in front of her completely naked and put a Santa hat on. She looked at me and started laughing. I told her that Santa was going to come tonight. With that we lay on the bed and made love till we both fell asleep.

The next morning I heard voices in the kitchen. I quickly got up put my pajama bottoms on, a t-shirt and went to see who was there. It was our oldest daughter, Donna. I wished her a Merry Christmas and asked what brought her over so early? Kathy was making coffee and she still had her robe on with her baby doll pajamas underneath. I walked up behind here and gave her a squeeze.

"Dad, hello! I'm here, that can wait a few minutes. I just came over to drop off some of the food for dinner later. Mom said we will be eating around 1:00pm. Why are you so happy, dad?"

"Don't you know? Santa came last night," as Kathy elbowed me again. Damn! That always hurts.

Donna said, "I hope my marriage will be as good as yours when I get older. I wish I knew the secret."

We both looked at her and at the same time said, "Communication." then I said, "And understanding and love."

*

Hope you enjoyed the story

comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers