Lactating Breasts, Mom's Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,281 Followers

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm doing what you asked. You're right. It's not fair if you have to walk around with your breasts exposed. I want to support you"

Before she could tell him that it was a joke, Brian yanked off his shorts and underwear, revealing his cock. It was the first time Laura saw his manhood since he became an adult and it was delightful to look at. She hadn't been with a man in a while and her eyes lingered on his body. Then Brian removed his tshirt. All of the clothes were placed on a nearby seat, and Brian sat down to eat breakfast.

"This feels liberating," he said, enjoying his newfound nudity in front of mom.

Laura's eyes showed her shock. "Oh my god. I... I was only joking."

"Uhhh.... mom," he said, his eyes looking down at mom's chest.

"Yes."

"Your breasts."

She looked down to see that her breasts were stiff and milk formed at the tips of her hard nipples. She gasped and reached for a table napkin to wipe herself. In fact, she needed two. The milk trickled down to her stomach and thighs.

"How did that happen?" he asked. "Nothing touched your breasts."

Laura knew exactly how this happened. She was aroused. Her pussy was wet. Seeing her son's cock triggered something inside of her.

"I took a strong dosage, that's all," she lied.

"Oh, well anyway, don't forget about the deal."

"Excuse me?"

"Your panties," he pointed out. "You said you'd take them off."

She was surprised by her son's brazenness. And she was equally surprised that he would bring this up. It was confirmation that Brian was sexually enjoying this. His own mother. How could he?

Taking a deep breath for confidence, Laura reached below to remove her panties. God, this was madness.

"Happy?" she asked sarcastically, briefly twirling her panties.

"Is that a wet stain on it?"

"It was probably my breast milk that dripped."

"The stain looked like it was from the inside, right in the middle," he said observantly.

"I'm aroused, okay?" she admitted. "Please don't make a fuss. My hormones are out of control."

"Did you get aroused from seeing me naked?"

"How could you ask me something like that?" she demanded.

"It's a reasonable question, don't you think? Breasts don't just start dripping milk like that. Panties don't just get wet. There has to be a reason for it."

Not only was Laura's suspicion confirmed, she also realized that her son was aroused by her. It dawned on her that Brian's desires were far from the mainstream; he not only had a thing for full milky breasts, but specifically, *her* full milky breasts!

It was becoming a battle of wills. Who will admit to it first? Because the truth was, Laura was horny as hell knowing that her son lusted after her. For the past few days, she loved that he was so observant about the changes in her body, and that his eyes carefully examined her bare, lactating tits.

Nevertheless, this couldn't go on forever. She needed to end this. And she was curious about how this would end.

"Fine," she said. "You win. I'm sexually aroused. In my defense, the medication I'm taking is screwing with my hormones, thus screwing with my mind. What's your defense?"

"I didn't realize that I needed a defense."

"Of course you do," she pointed out. "Admit it, you have a lactation fantasy."

"A what?"

He was clearly playing dumb.

"You enjoy milky breasts," she said bluntly. "You like the plump look that lactation gives. Most of all, you enjoy how the lactation process makes a woman's nipples look so dark and swollen. Just admit it."

He gulped. "Sure, I guess you're right."

"And a fantasy about your own mother? I want you to admit that, too."

He gulped harder and spoke in a small voice. "I guess, kind of."

She felt her pussy clench hard, wetness deep inside her cunt, and her tits became even more swollen. If she didn't know better, milk was getting ready to shoot through her enlarged nipples.

"Eat your breakfast," she said. "I need to go use a breast pump."

"Wait..."

"Yes?"

"Can I watch?" he asked nervously. "I mean, can I help? I've always been fascinated with human biology. You know, medical stuff."

A dirty thought came to mind. God, she wanted to do what her mind and pussy told her, even though it was so wrong. At that moment, her hormones raged and she gave in to her pussy's demand.

She patted the seat next to her. "Sit here."

Brian scooted over and sat next to his mother.

She continued, "This is only because you're a good son, because you've been professional about this, and because my hormones are raging. Consider this a courtesy."

"Okay," he said, not knowing where this was headed.

"Suck my nipples," she instructed.

"What?"

"If you ask again, I could change my mind. This is difficult enough already. Don't make me reconsider."

With all the courage he could muster, he slowly lowered his head towards his mother's chest, fearful that a slap was coming at any moment. But the slap never came.

Laura watched her son's mouth close around her left nipple and he began to suckle. The feeling of it! Oh god, the feeling! Her nipple felt like it was on fire. She had the same burning feeling deep within her pussy.

Her nipple was sucked hard enough to lift her entire breast. The tongue circled and lapped at her swollen nipple. She could feel the milk flowing from the breast, to her nipple, to her son's mouth.

It was nearly 2 decades since she last nursed him. Now he was an adult. It felt so wrong. Yet so right. Her pussy and nipples were telling her that this was the right thing to do.

The tight suction of his mouth ended, causing her to moan in disappointment, but she gasped when Brian sucked her other nipple. More milk flowed. This time, his fingers caressed and squeezed her breasts, causing milk to shoot into his mouth, and the other breast shot milk across his face and onto the dining table.

"Oh god," she gasped. "Stop. This is going too far. Stop this."

It took him a few seconds before he finally listened to his mother. He needed a little more to suck, to feel her nipple inside of his mouth. Then he pulled his mouth away and removed both of his hands from mom's breasts.

As Brian sat upright with a blissful expression, milk splashed across his face, Laura noticed that his cock was now raging hard. Had she done this to him? Of course she had. What else could have caused it? The thought of it made her pussy feel so swollen with need, almost pulsating.

"You're erect," she pointed out.

"Sorry."

But of course, he wasn't. After sucking on mom's nipples, he was no longer bashful or ashamed about what he wanted. His intentions were clear.

"Don't be sorry," she said. "You're a healthy young man. It's normal to have this sort of a reaction."

"Even for my own mother?"

She nodded. "I'm aroused too. So I can't judge you. We're both struggling with the same feelings."

"We don't have to talk," he said, more confidently this time. "We can do other things instead, I mean, if you want to return the favor."

"What makes you think I have a favor to return?"

"I can see how wet your pussy is. That's because I sucked on your nipples."

Laura immediately crossed her legs to obstruct the view of her pussy. Her son was right, Laura's cunt was dripping wet because of this.

"That's not something you ever should have seen," she said.

"Mom, I'm aching. You know what it's like to ache."

"Fine. But only this once."

She turned her head and looked at the refrigerator. At the same time, she reached to where Brian sat and found his cock with her left hand. It was swollen and rock hard. She grabbed the shaft and stroked.

Her eyes never left the refrigerator. She tried to keep her mind on other things. She tried to think of what she was going to cook later that day. She tried to think of tv shows she needed to catch up on. Anything but this.

But the fact remained, she was giving her son a handjob in the kitchen. Reality came crashing down as she heard her son groan. His cock pulsed in her hand.

"Oh fuck," he gasped. "Keep stroking like that. Faster please."

She obliged, stroking him faster. Her hand gliding up and down his hard shaft. The skin felt so soft, but the cock itself felt as stiff as a rock.

"I'm going to cum," he panted. "Almost there. Don't stop."

She went faster and stroked relentlessly, even after feeling his cum shoot upwards, landing on her hand. She stroked until he stopped moaning. She stroked until all the cum was drained from his balls and his cock turned flaccid. Then she moved her hand away.

It was amusing to watch her son bent over in such a flustered state. He was blown away by the incestuous handjob. Then she smiled and used a table napkin to wipe the cum from her fingers.

"That was some load," she said. "I'm impressed."

"You're really good at that."

"Thank you. Looks like both of us are producing a nice amount of fluids this morning."

"Can we do it again?" he asked, nearly begging.

She stood up. "I'm afraid not. That was a one-time favor. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do."

Of course, that was a lie. Laura's schedule was free that day. What she needed to do was masturbate. She needed to shut her bedroom door, lay on the bed, and rub her clitoris until her pussy gushed. It was her little secret.

***

The masturbation session felt better than expected. She came hard. Not surprisingly, her son was the star of her masturbation fantasy. Just a week ago, the thought never would have crossed her mind. And if it did, she would have felt disgusted with herself.

Now, it added an intense fire to her previously dull sex life. Her hormones were raging and her breasts were fuller. Her nipples were now swollen, puffy, longer, and also a darker shade.

Being naked in front of her son was getting easy. A week ago, she would have died on the spot. Now, she relished the feeling.

During lunch, they both ate naked. None of them had mentioned sex or asked for more favors. With the amount they came that morning, they were still spent. But that would only last for so long. Soon, they'd need more.

***

It was late afternoon when Laura sat on the living room couch, using the breast pump on herself. Normally, she did this in her room, in complete privacy. But now, she wasn't in the mood for privacy. She wanted things out in the open.

She heard her son's footsteps on the stairs and her heart beat faster. Deep down, she hoped that he would still be naked, according to their temporary new rules of the house. When she saw him, sure enough, he remained true to his word. There he was, butt naked, walking into the living room.

The situation was made more illicit by the fact that the front curtain was slightly open. Outside was still broad daylight. The openness of their home maintained a level of normalcy. The last thing Laura wanted was to feel like she was imprisoned. Even if that meant there was a possibility of being seen.

"I wanted a new place to do this," she said, still holding the breast pump to her right breast. "I don't want to be stuck in my room all day. I hope you understand."

"That makes sense. I understand."

"Go ahead, watch tv. Don't let me bother you."

He smiled and sat down on the couch, next to his mother. "You're never bothering me. Especially when you're naked like that."

The comment made her uncomfortable, yet very aroused. She had already promised herself that she wouldn't do anything sexual with him again. Yet her pussy and sexual desires had other plans.

"Come closer," she said. "Have a look."

Brian scooted closer to her on the couch, staring at mom's milky tits.

She continued, "Watch how the pump creates a nice suction. The latch is air-tight on my breast. Notice how my nipple is being stretched. As a result, the milk is being extracted from my mammary glands. Do you see that?"

Laura noted how her son was watching the lactation process intensely. A part of her was afraid that he would get hard again. Another part of her welcomed it. If he did get an erection again, she had no idea how she'd react.

"This is a lot better than reading a book," he said.

"I'm sure it is."

"Does it feel good?"

"Is that relevant?" she asked back.

"I'd like to know. Just out of curiosity. I mean, if you're teaching me right now, then isn't this something important?"

She thought for a moment. They were headed down the same path as this morning. A path which leads to taboo sexual acts between a mother and her son.

"You already know the answer," she admitted. "Yes, this feels good. My nipples have always been sensitive. Your father used to play with them all the time. He played with them while we made love, which was my favorite thing that he'd do."

Instantly, she wondered why she had revealed that information about her personal sex life, and to her son of all people. By the look on Brian's face, he appreciated that secret information.

"In my experience, women with long nipples are always more sensitive there. So that makes a lot of sense."

"Now for the other breast," she said, hoping to change the subject.

Laura turned-off the pump and unlatched it from her tit. She used a cotton pad to wipe the excess milk from her nipple. Then she repeated the same process to her other breast, attaching the latch to her aching nipple. God, this was going to feel so good once the pump started its suction again. When she flipped the switch and the pump sucked, she got the pleasure she was hoping for.

The pump worked its magic and extracted milk from her tit, filling up a small cup that was attached to the bottom end. All while Brian observed with the intensity of a curious doctor.

"That must feel amazing with how sensitive you are," he said.

"Yes."

"Is it making you aroused?" he asked softly.

Laura looked down and saw that her son's cock was stirring. It was no longer flaccid. It grew halfway from its fully erect size. She also noticed a soft trembling in his voice. He wanted more. She wanted more also.

"Yes, I'm aroused."

"It must be torture."

She looked him straight in the eyes. "Imagine your testosterone has reached ungodly levels. Now imagine that your cock is raging hard and your mind is consumed with deviant sexual thoughts. Now imagine that your cock is being expertly sucked."

"That's what you're feeling right now?"

She nodded. "Yes, this breast pump is stimulating my nipples. My vagina is burning. It aches so bad. If you want the truth, there it is."

"I'm glad you've told me."

"You deserved to know."

Deep down, Laura hoped this conversation would happen. That's why she decided to use her breast pump in the living room, instead of the privacy of her bedroom like she normally did. Her pussy and sexual desires had led her to this point.

"Can I help?" he asked, nearly pleading.

"I told you already. What we did this morning is the end of it."

"I know. But look at you. You're in desperate need of relief. We can stop this when your breasts return to normal."

She gave it a brief thought. "Fine. But this has to be professional and courteous. This can't be to indulge your perverted desires."

"Of course."

"To ensure that this stays strictly professional, I'll need you to orgasm first, to get the lust out of your mind. Then you can focus on me in a more proper and medical way."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll need you to cum," she said. "After that, you can help me with my sexual frustrations. Okay?"

He nodded. "How should we do this? Do you want me to go to my room and do it?"

"How about we just do this here?"

She looked down and saw that her son's cock was now fully erect, pointing upward, throbbing like a hormonal maniac.

"Sure, anything mom."

"That looks like it'll take you a while before you can climax."

He looked down at his cock. "Yeah, I know. What can I say? You made me like this. You've got a hot MILF body."

"Flattery always works with me," she smiled.

"Oh? And what will that get me?"

"Let me show you."

To both of their surprise, Laura bent her head down and took the cock inside of her mouth. Closing her lips tightly around the shaft, she sucked on it, making Brian gasp at the very feeling.

"Holy shit, mom," he groaned.

Being called 'mom' only added fuel to the taboo fire. The breast pump was still working on her sore nipple. She clenched her lips tighter around the cock and sucked harder. Her head bobbed. She knew how to make a guy cum quickly from oral sex. Despite her intelligent and educated appearance, Laura was a great cocksucker.

Up and down. Her mouth continued its work and her head bobbed in a slow and steady pace. As much as she enjoyed this, she wanted this to be over soon. She never lost sight of the fact that this was inappropriate for any mother to do.

"Mom, stop, stop, stop," he surprisingly said.

She was stunned that her son would want to end this. Nevertheless, she knew there must have been a good reason.

"What is it?" she asked, sitting upright.

"I have an idea. My cock is throbbing. Your pussy is aching."

"What are you suggesting?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Let's fuck."

She shook her head. "That's going too far."

"Think about it. Both of us get what we want."

"So you've wanted to fuck me all along?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"The truth is, a lot of guys with hot moms would kill to do something like this."

She sighed, "There's a jarring thought. I don't actually consider myself to be the 'hot' type."

"Face it mom, you're a hot MILF whether you like it or not."

A smile grew on her face. "Like I said before, flattery always works on me. I'm a sucker for compliments. Most women are."

With that, Laura switched-off the breast pump and unlatched it from her breast. She put it down on a nearby table and used a tissue to wipe the excess milk from her tit.

After everything was put away, all that was left on the living room couch was the naked mother and her son. Both horny as hell, desperate for sexual relief. Desperate for each other. Their lust guiding them.

She put her knees on the couch and gracefully threw a leg over Brian's lap, straddling him while they faced each other. She tried to be calm and stoic about fucking her son. Brian, on the other hand, looked like he had just hit the jackpot. His eyes were wide and excited, as if he had waited years for this. It was an expression which made Laura feel amused.

"I'm going to lower myself onto you," she said. "Hold your cock upright."

He did as he was told, holding the base of his shaft so that his cock pointed upwards. Laura lowered herself and her dripping wet pussy wrapped around her son's stiff shaft.

By the time she lowered herself, both of them had found a relief they were desperately searching for. Laura had a big cock buried deep inside of her pussy. And Brian finally got to fuck his mother. It was a perfect match which suited their peculiar situation.

She gave slow thrusts and they were officially fucking, looking each other straight in the eyes while they were mere inches apart. They felt their breath mingling. She wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing herself closer to him. At certain points, Laura's stiff nipples would rub against her son's chest, sending lightning bolts of feeling through her body and making both of them even more aroused.

"You're a bad boy, you know that?" Laura said teasingly in a low voice. "You shouldn't want this. I've never heard of a boy wanting to fuck his mother before."

He grabbed her ass, burying himself deeper and said, "There's a lot about sex which you still need to learn."

"Is that right?"

In response, she clenched her pussy tight and thrust herself hard, as if to show her son who was boss. It was her way of controlling the situation.

"Yes, uhhh.... ohh..." he groaned. "There's still plenty to learn. I can help you with relief too.... oh...."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,281 Followers