Lactating Breasts, Office Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers

"That's exactly what I was trying to avoid," Ms. Meyers sighed. "Your new outfit... ruined."

"Oh, don't worry. It's not ruined at all. I can go to the bathroom and..."

"It's the principle of the matter."

Ms. Meyers took the dry side of the small towel and used it to pat the wet spots on Abbey's clothes and body. Abbey mustered all of her inner strength and averted her eyes from the erotic foreplay.

"Thanks for cleaning me," Abbey smiled.

"It's only fair. By the way, we'll be doing this again tomorrow."

Abbey nodded. "Not a problem."

"And another thing," Ms. Meyers said, looking over the assistant's outfit. "You dress nicely. I refuse to ruin any more of your clothes with my bodily fluids. So you'll have to do without them next time."

"What do you mean?"

"Do I have to spell it out? Get naked. That's how we'll proceed for the foreseeable future. If you're uncomfortable with that, I can ask another assistant to buy you a hazmat suit. Okay?"

Was that a joke? Abbey thought. Was any of that a joke? The boss stood up and reached for her bra, which she wrapped around her body along her waist. She clasped it in front of her.

"Well?" Ms. Meyers asked.

Thinking fast, Abbey knew that this was a test of her loyalty. Pleasing her boss was of the utmost importance. She admired this woman a great deal, both professionally and perhaps in another way as well.

"Yes, absolutely," Abbey said with false confidence.

Ms. Meyers gave a satisfied look. "I'm impressed. I didn't think you'd agree. Honestly, I'll be more comfortable with both of us naked together."

"You'll be naked, too?"

"You saw what happened earlier. I produce a lot of milk and apparently I'm a squirter in more ways than one."

Abbey resisted the urge to release a sexual moan at the thought of her boss's pussy squirting. What a sight that would be.

"Oh."

Ms. Meyers's phone beeped as she received a text. She looked at her phone and read the message.

"I need to make a quick phone call before the meeting," the boss said. "Help me get dressed."

Abbey moved closer and adjusted her boss's bra while stealing a final glimpse of those heavenly nipples. A part of her was sad that she'd be restraining those mouthwatering tits. But at least she was able to console herself with the thought that she could let them out to play again tomorrow.

"Another thing," the boss said before making the phone call. "I fucking hate that breast pump. Throw away the pump until we find a more suitable model."

"Will do. Should I order a new pump?"

"No, I'll ask for recommendations."

"What about tomorrow?" Abbey asked.

"Are you okay with using your mouth?"

Abbey looked like a deer in headlights. Her legs crossed as her pussy clenched. When she realized the gratuitous expression on her own face, she snapped out of it and turned professional again.

"Of course," Abbey said with a nervous smile.

"Perfect. You're a gem. And remember. No teeth while sucking."

Ms. Meyers made the phone call as Abbey put those tits away. She noticed the pink nipples still looked erect as if waiting for something warm and moist to envelop them, which could only mean one thing; Ms. Meyers was aroused.

The boss had a strong poker face, but breasts don't lie.

***

Abbey dressed differently the next day. She wore an outfit that was less form-fitting and easier to remove.

Was she ready for this? She had no idea. She entered the boss's office at exactly 9 am. Ms. Meyers was sitting behind the desk talking on the phone as usual, paying no attention to Abbey as she entered the room and closed the door.

The boss made an up-and-down gesture with her hand, while still on the phone. Abbey had no idea what that meant.

"Pardon?" Abbey mouthed quietly.

Ms. Meyers covered the phone and whispered, "Take it off," before returning to the phone conversation. It was like nudity in the office was the most natural thing in the world.

"Are you sure?" Abbey whispered for clarification.

The boss looked annoyed and mouthed the word, "Yes."

After a deep breath and a big gulp, Abbey proceeded to undress. As she removed her blazer and undid the buttons of her blouse, she remained hopeful the boss would turn to her and smile, telling her it was a prank.

When Abbey was down to her bra, she shifted gears and moved down below. Taking an inordinate amount of time, she undid her office skirt while she waited for a reprieve from her boss. Soon, Abbey was left in her bra, panties, stockings and shoes. It looked more sophisticated than slutty.

Finally, Ms. Meyers covered the phone and spoke decisively. "Everything. Shoes too."

The boss returned to the phone conversation. "Yes, I'm reviewing the final draft of my speech right now... Uh huh... Correct. I'm scheduled to give another speech next week."

The big moment arrived. Abbey accepted that this was not some type of bizarre joke. Ms. Meyers looked focused and was in no mood for games.

Abbey inhaled deeply; a final breath for confidence. She unclasped her bra to reveal a flat chest with perky, upturned breasts, and small brown nipples. Then with shaky fingers, she reached down to peel off her panties in slow motion. Her slender legs and cleanly shaven crotch were exposed. Slowly, she removed her shoes and stockings.

She had never felt so awkward in her life as she stood naked and barefoot in the CEO's corporate office. To make it even more surreal, the boss seemed nonchalant about Abbey's state of undress. Involuntarily, Abbey's hands rested over her pussy and she stood still, like a mannequin.

"I'll see you then," Ms. Meyers said on the phone, as she leaned back and unbuttoned her top. "Jesus, that's a horrible idea. No way. Look, we'll talk about it later. I have something to do right now."

The boss wrapped up the call while removing her blazer. She placed it on the desk and reached below to remove her heels. Ms. Meyers's blouse was mostly undone and her bra was showing.

"Busy morning," the boss sighed, putting the phone done. "Hope you weren't getting bored standing over there naked."

Abbey blushed. "Not at all."

"You look cute," the boss said, standing up and walking over to her. "Full of life, vibrant, and healthy. You're a very pretty girl."

Ms. Meyers put her blouse on a chair and stood in nothing but panties and a bra. She unhooked her bra and Abbey breathed deep as she saw the bosom set free. The breasts themselves looked ponderous while her stiff pink nipples appeared eager. Without delay, the boss removed her panties to reveal a neatly trimmed bush.

"You are so beautiful," Abbey whispered as her eyes gazed upon the enticing naked vision that stood before her.

"Do you have a fantasy about older women? I'm getting that same vibe that I caught yesterday. Are you going to start drooling soon?"

Abbey's toes curled. "Hmmm...."

"We're both standing here stark naked. And you pumped my breasts yesterday. You can tell me anything."

"Well, to be honest, I find confidence, intelligence and authority to be wildly sexy."

Ms. Meyers gave a knowing smile. "We have the same taste. You've never been with a woman before, right?"

"Nope. Never."

"I suppose this will be your first time, technically. You remember what I asked you to do, right?"

"I wouldn't be good at my job if I had forgotten."

"Are you squeamish to drink it?" Ms. Meyers asked. "I'd hate to waste nutritious milk."

Abbey gulped. "No ma'am. I mean... Ms. Meyers."

Ms. Meyers grabbed a folder off the table and sat down on the side of a long couch for this session.

"Start nursing," the boss said assertively. "My breasts feel heavy. Remember. No teeth."

Abbey experienced carnal confusion, even as the boss showed little emotion. She had absolutely no idea how to proceed with this salacious task. Should she kneel or what? Would it be best to start with the left breast, or right? Could she possibly resist touching Ms. Meyers's ample breasts in an inappropriate way?

The boss reviewed the speech and mouthed the words, while Abbey sank to her knees and leaned towards the right breast.

"Not like that," Ms. Meyers said. "Lay on the couch and face towards me, like I'm nursing you. Like I'm your mom. I'll hold your head for support."

"Oh, okay."

Abbey felt a perverse delight as she got on the couch and knelt on the cushion. She positioned herself with her face just inches from Ms. Meyers's breasts. While settling in, she touched the boss's naked thighs and knew that moisture would form in her own pussy.

Her hair was stroked while the boss opened a folder to read.

Then it happened. Abbey sucked on a nipple that was presented to her mouth. She was rewarded when milk squirted after several sucks. Surprisingly, it tasted creamy and a bit sweet, which caused Abbey to roll the nipple around with her tongue and suck a bit harder.

"Delicious, right?" Ms. Meyers asked, with her eyes glued to the speech she was preparing to give. "Breast milk is made of lactose and sugar. Don't be ashamed. I want you to enjoy this. We'll be doing this for the foreseeable future."

Abbey murmured her agreement while nursing. Milk kept squirting into her mouth and she gulped it all down.

"Now, onto my other breast," the boss said, turning a page in the folder. "You need to make sure both breasts receive equal attention."

Abbey pulled her mouth away and licked her own lips. "Am I doing okay? I mean, I'm not sucking too hard, am I?"

"If you were doing a bad job, I would tell you."

Abbey smiled and moved to the next breast. She repeated the same process, this time with less hesitation. Her lips latched onto the nipple and the nursing began. All she had to do was suck in a pumping motion and she was rewarded with milk produced by this beautiful woman's body.

The milk itself tasted so creamy that Abbey made a murmuring sound. She realized her moans caused a vibration on her boss's tit and hoped it had some effect on her stunning boss. She noticed that Ms. Meyers wasn't concentrating as hard on the folder. In fact, Ms. Meyers seemed to be breathing in an irregular fashion.

"Poor thing," Ms. Meyers said, rubbing Abbey's hair. "You must be feeling a bit needy from this. Do you want some relief? Nod if your answer is yes."

Abbey nodded as she sucked. Her eyes were wide open and gazed into the tranquil face of her boss.

"You are such a good girl," the boss said. "I can help you with that. It's a specialty of mine, in fact."

Ms. Meyers reached over and touched Abbey's pussy, with slender fingers making contact with the clit.

An unspoken pattern had formed between the naked women. An understanding. Abbey kept on sucking the nipple for milk, while also rolling her tongue around it occasionally. In return, Ms. Meyers rubbed Abbey's clitoris in a circular motion. Both of them basked in the building passion.

"You're moist," Ms. Meyers noted as she rubbed. "Looks like we've discovered a fetish of yours. Does sucking on my tits really make you this wet? Don't answer that. Time is of the essence and I have business to get to. But before I do, both of us should cum. Agreed?"

Abbey nodded. It seemed like a fair deal, after all.

"Good girl. Now enjoy."

Ms. Meyers worked her fingers and circled Abbey's swollen clit and spanked at the right moments. Once the boss determined that Abbey was truly ready for a gift, she slipped two fingers inside the wet hole and pumped in and out.

It wasn't much longer until Abbey's body tensed, her legs shook and her toes curled. She kept her lips latched on the nipple and continued to suck, even as her own orgasm caused her body to spasm. When the peak of the orgasm passed, the nipple fell out of her mouth and trickles of milk dripped onto her face.

Abbey sighed as she came down from her climactic high, and Ms. Meyers removed her fingers from the trembling cunt.

The boss bent over to the side and kissed Abbey's pussy before sitting upright again. Abbey's head remained in her lap.

"Don't worry about the mess," Ms. Meyers said, licking her own fingers and lips clean. "We're both complicit. I'll have someone clean it."

"That was... so... fucking hot."

Ms. Meyers laughed. "It's a wonderful new world, isn't it? We can discuss this in more detail later, but right now, I need to cum. I want to be fully relaxed before my speech."

"Shall I help you with that?" Abbey asked, unsure of this newfound protocol.

Ms. Meyers rubbed Abbey's hair. "Get on your knees. Right between my legs. You're going to eat my pussy."

The command was music to Abbey's ears. She regained her strength, rose from the sofa, and fell to her knees as if at an altar. Ms. Meyers spread her legs wide open and placed her feet on the couch, toes scrunched in anticipation. The boss's pussy had neatly trimmed dark blonde pubic hair. The labia were thin and delicate. Most importantly, the inside was bright pink and dripping its own sweet fluids. Abbey could smell the enticing aroma emanating from within.

"Give it a nice big lick," Ms. Meyers said. "It shouldn't take long. I'm aroused, as you can see. My fingers will work the clit and your tongue will go inside me. Proceed. Show me that you're corporate material."

Abbey took a deep breath and dove into the wet center of Ms. Meyers. She licked enthusiastically, up and down. When Abbey noted that Ms. Meyers was grunting, she plunged her tongue ruthlessly into the center of the pussy.

Earlier, she downed her boss's milk. Now, she was lapping her boss's nectar and it was equally as delicious. She sucked like her life depended on it. Her tongue worked wonders, and judging by the frantic noises made by Meyers, it was having a profound effect.

The boss moved her fingers down and rubbed her own clit while Abbey tongued the delicious pussy.

"This has been a fantasy of mine," Ms. Meyers said, leaning back to enjoy the sexual bliss. "I've always wanted to nurse a woman. Especially an employee. I had this in mind when we first met. I knew you would... oh God... and like I said that day... ohhh.... uhhh... My instincts are never wrong."

Now it was the boss's turn to cum. And it was spectacular. As she had alluded to the previous day, Ms. Meyers was a squirter. Abbey found herself on the receiving end of her boss's copious fluids. Abbey pressed her mouth on the pussy and sucked as gushing juices filled her mouth and slid down her throat.

She kept sucking and licking with great abandon. And Ms. Meyers kept on cumming with the same level of zeal.

"Oh, you're the best assistant I've ever had," Ms. Meyers exclaimed, as the last trickles of squirt dripped from her pussy. "You can stop now. I'm done."

Abbey pulled back and felt the lovely pussy juice pooling around her mouth. She swallowed it and licked her lips clean.

"You are so tasty," Abbey smiled. "I mean, your milk, and everything else down there. That was amazing."

"You think so?" Ms. Meyers asked with a knowing expression.

"Yes, I do. I wouldn't mind, you know... doing this more often... with your breasts or down there. Anything... and everything."

"Good girl. I love dealing with inquisitive minds. How about a taste of something new? Think of it as a mixed cocktail."

Abbey raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Ms. Meyers sat upright then bent forward. She pinched both of her nipples and squirted milk directly at her own pussy, with her legs still spread, so that the milk could pool inside.

"Lick it," the boss said, leaning back again.

"With pleasure, Ms. Meyers."

Abbey licked the inside of the enticing pussy. She lapped all the milk that was combined with orgasmic fluids. Ms. Meyers was right; the blend did mix well. Abbey thought of it as a 'body juice martini,' because it was making her feel tipsy.

When Abbey was satisfied that the pussy had been properly cleaned, she used her tongue to lick the boss's pubic hairs.

"Delicious," Abbey said when she finished.

"I knew you'd like it. Now dry me with a towel and help me get dressed."

Ms. Meyers stood and Abbey reached for a large towel. Their moment of intimacy continued as Abbey dried her boss's body while they both recovered from their orgasms.

Abbey remained naked as she went around the room and gathered the boss's clothes. She then helped her boss dress.

In no time, Ms. Meyers was transformed back into a stylish and commanding CEO. Her chic suit fit her maternal body well. A post-orgasmic glow still lingering on her face.

"How do I look?" Ms. Meyers asked, adjusting her clothes. "Like I just had my tits sucked, my pussy eaten, and squirted milk everywhere?"

"No, you look like a true professional. Ready to kick ass. No one will suspect a thing."

"That's what I like to hear. Now get yourself dressed. I have to leave."

"Bummer," Abbey accidentally said out loud. "I mean, thank you."

"You're in charge of my breasts now. Pussy, too. Get used to it. And get used to being naked in my office. I prefer you this way."

Abbey smiled. "With pleasure."

"The pleasure is all mine."

Ms. Meyers gave Abbey a kiss on the lips. Then she gathered her things as Abbey got dressed. It was going to be a good day for both of them.

The End

Co-written by the incredibly talented SueDanym.

Your votes, favorites & follows are appreciated.

12