Lactating Breasts with Mom

Story Info
Hypersexual mother shares breast milk with her son.
5.6k words
4.73
648.6k
350
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,287 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

This story is a condensed version of "Lactating Breasts, Mom's Relief."

Illustrated by NGT VisualStudio, an artist of incredible talent who you can find at @NGTVisualStudio.

***

Laura had suspicions when she told her son about the experiment she'd be doing from home. She was a lawyer for a major corporation, and with the creation of a new drug to help mothers produce breast milk, she needed to do first hand research before giving advice on legal matters.

Her suspicion was that her son was a bit too eager for this, especially upon hearing how her breasts would soon change. Her son was a biology major in college, so she was hopeful that this would also be a learning experience for him.

She came home from the office, carrying a box full of the medication, a breast pump, and cups for her milk. The upcoming month was going to be interesting. She'd be a lactating woman once again.

The first day of the process was simple. She took the pills three times; morning, afternoon, and night. The lactation hadn't started yet so she still had normalcy in her life.

The second day of the process was much the same. She took the pills on time and waited. According to the research, it could take 4-5 days to see any results.

Same with the third day.

The fourth day was when Laura noticed the effects of the medication, going to her bathroom and standing in front of the mirror with her breasts exposed. Her tits were large and curved like globes.

Bending over the sink, she cupped her right breast, just below the areola, squeezing gently, using her thumb and the tip of her finger. To her surprise, drops of milk appeared. She smiled, elated, as a trickle of milk flowed from the nipple onto the sink.

Success! It was her first time lactating since giving birth over 19 years ago.

Things became awkward when she had breakfast with her son and milk seeped through her tshirt. She expected there to be small dilemmas, but she hadn't expected it to happen so soon.

She went back to her bedroom and changed her clothes. God, her nipples felt so stiff. Even with her pregnancy 20 years ago, she never felt this level of stimulation. What was happening now was purely from the high dosage of the medication.

Laura used a cotton pad and wiped her nipples dry, feeling her nipples grow even stiffer in the process. She was experiencing something that was indecent. The drug was messing with her hormones.

She knew what had to be done. She needed to masturbate to alleviate the feelings. But in the morning? How obscene. At least by her standards. Nevertheless, it had become a necessity for her.

On the edge of the bed, she spread her legs and rubbed her pussy. Usually she'd play with her sensitive nipples while she masturbated, but she didn't want to make a milky mess in the process.

As she slowly circled and caressed her clitoris with her fingers, she heard the sound of her son coming upstairs to go to his room. He was changing his clothes, getting ready for class.

It made her feel guilty that her son was in the other room while she masturbated, but this was her career. Her work had always been professional and wonky. Until now...

***

Hours later, Brian returned home from class and Laura still had a dilemma to solve. Due to the high dosage of medication, her nipples were now uncontrollable. Even the lightest of touches would send her down a path of sexual deviancy. Just grazing her nipples would cause them to squirt, and more alarmingly, cause her vagina to pool with wetness.

What that meant was, she couldn't wear a bra. If she did, her nipples would be squeezed and she'd become sexually aroused.

She put on a bathrobe, wearing nothing but her panties underneath.

Then she went downstairs to greet her son.

"You look super relaxed," he said jokingly, only to realize that his mother was in a serious mood.

"We need to talk. It's important."

"Okay. What's going on?"

Laura took a deep breath. "There's something I need to explain to you. For now, let's not think of each other as mother/son. I'm a lawyer. You're a biology student. Let's think of each other as professionals who have important duties. Okay?"

"Okay. Sure. That's no problem."

Laura explained everything. She felt this was the best approach. She needed to be open and honest. No detail was spared. She explained in greater detail how the medication worked. Her breasts became fuller and were producing the intended amount of milk.

Finally, Laura explained the side effects and how her hormones were off balance. And how, as a result, she would have a problem wearing a bra, or even a tshirt around the house.

"Jeez..." he managed to say.

"I know. This is a difficult situation. Even this bathrobe is uncomfortable to wear."

"Then don't wear it. Problem solved"

"Brian!" she snapped.

He suddenly became meek. "Sorry mom, I didn't mean it like that. But you said that we shouldn't think of ourselves as mother/son. That we should view ourselves as professionals. Well, in my advanced biology courses, we've done things involving nudity. And if I decide to go to med school, there's plenty of nudity there too."

Laura calmed down. Her son was right. To do this, she'd have to stop being so rigid. Especially since he was already so mature at his young age. And since he considered going to med school.

"How should this work?" she asked.

She wondered if her son had a thing for lactating breasts. She knew it was a popular fetish, but that was the least of her problems right now.

"This would be purely professional. I promise," he said.

Drawing this out would only make things worse and increasingly awkward. If they had to go through all the nuances, this conversation would take forever.

Instead, Laura stood up as Brian locked eyes on her. She untied the middle of her bathrobe, causing her pussy to twitch. She opened the bathrobe and tossed it on the couch, standing in nothing but her panties, with her hard nipples and milky tits exposed.

His eyes were wide as saucers. "Oh god."

"Remember, this is purely professional," she reminded him.

He nodded. "Okay. What now?"

She thought for a moment. "I'll have to be like this until we find a solution. I'll have to contact the doctors and they'll think of something."

"And if there's no solution?"

She gestured to her tits. "Then you'll have to get used to seeing these."

Laura took her bathrobe, gave another quick smile to her son, and headed back up the stairs to her bedroom and closed the door. She picked up the phone and made the call.

***

As it turned out, there was no solution to Laura's dilemma. She was voluntarily taking a high dosage and this was the effect. Perpetual sexual arousal. There was nothing she could do to cover her breasts without feeling the excitement of her nipples being stimulated by clothes. So she'd have to be naked.

She laid back in bed. God, her son had just stared at her tits. She was the one who had opened her robe to him. The recollection made her pussy so wet. She began to masturbate over the encounter, replaying it in her mind. She imagined the look on his face as he stared at her tits.

Thinking back over it as she masturbated was enough to give her the best orgasm she'd had in a long time.

***

The next morning. She wondered how Brian would react coming down the stairs to see her topless again. Would her son be aroused?

Sure enough, he came down the stairs and the awkwardness still lingered in the kitchen. Naturally, his eyes glanced at his mother's bare tits. She noticed this and it made her uncomfortable still, yet so very excited at the same time.

After their normal morning banter, Laura felt it was time to break the fragile tension once and for all. It had to be done eventually, or this new arrangement was never going to work.

"There's something we need to discuss," she said. "Have a seat and eat."

Brian got his food and sat at the table, looking his mother straight in the eyes.

"Is something wrong?"

"It's about this," she said, gesturing to her breasts. "This situation is more unusual than I expected."

"But we had dinner last night and everything went well? Seriously, I think you're overthinking this, mom. I'm perfectly fine with it."

"Maybe so, but I'm your mother. I've decided to discontinue this by the end of the day. I have enough milk samples. I won't take the medication anymore and my breasts should return to normal. So by tomorrow morning, I'll have my clothes back on. And I'll return to the office earlier than expected."

He nodded, "Okay, fine. It might be for the best. I can understand if you don't want to do this anymore. I'm sure this must be difficult for someone like you."

"Are you suggesting that I'm a quitter?" she asked, firing back.

"No, of course not. I'm just saying, not everyone can handle nudity."

What the hell was this? She thought. Reverse psychology? Whatever her son was doing, it was working. She began to feel guilty for terminating this experiment.

"Don't tell me about handling nudity, mister," she said defiantly. "I'm the one that's bare, while you're fully dressed."

"Mom, if you want to stop, then stop."

"It seems I have no choice but to stop. It just doesn't feel right being topless around you all the time."

"If you want me to get naked too, let me know," he said jokingly. "I've got nothing to hide."

Her eyebrow raised. "Oh really?"

"Nudity doesn't bother me."

She smiled, "Maybe I've had a change of heart. Part of me still wants to continue this. But I do need support. So, get undressed."

"What?" he asked, shocked.

"You heard me. If you have no problem with nudity, we'll do this together."

It was now Laura's turn to reverse the situation and tease her son. She was only joking. The look of torment on Brian's face was amusing. Of course he was going to refuse. And when he'd finally refuse and admit defeat, Laura would end this experiment.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Brian took a deep breath, stood up, and now it was Laura's turn to be shocked.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm doing what you asked. You're right. It's not fair if you have to walk around with your breasts exposed. I want to support you"

Brian yanked off his shorts and underwear, revealing his cock. It was the first time Laura saw his manhood since he became an adult and it was delightful to look at. He removed everything else and sat down naked.

"This feels liberating," he said, enjoying his newfound nudity in front of mom.

Laura's eyes showed her shock. "Oh my god. I... I was only joking."

"Uhhh.... mom," he said, his eyes looking down at mom's chest.

"Yes."

"Your breasts."

She looked down to see that her breasts were stiff and milk formed at the tips of her hard nipples. She gasped and reached for a table napkin to wipe herself. In fact, she needed two. The milk trickled down to her stomach and thighs.

"How did that happen?" he asked. "Nothing touched your breasts."

Laura knew exactly how this happened. She was aroused. Her pussy was wet. Seeing her son's cock triggered something inside of her.

"I took a strong dosage, that's all," she lied.

"Oh, well anyway, don't forget about the deal."

"Excuse me?"

"Your panties," he pointed out. "You said you'd get naked."

She was surprised by her son's brazenness. And she was equally surprised that he would bring this up. It was confirmation that Brian was sexually enjoying this. His own mother. How could he?

Taking a deep breath for confidence, Laura reached below to remove her panties. God, this was madness.

"Happy?" she asked sarcastically, briefly twirling her panties.

"Is that a wet stain on it?"

"It was probably my breast milk that dripped."

"The stain looked like it was from the inside, right in the middle," he said observantly.

"I'm aroused, okay?" she admitted. "Please don't make a fuss. My hormones are out of control."

"Did you get aroused from seeing me naked?"

"How could you ask me something like that?" she demanded.

"It's a reasonable question, don't you think? Breasts don't just start dripping milk like that. Panties don't just get wet. There has to be a reason for it."

Not only was Laura's suspicion confirmed, she also realized that her son was aroused by her. It dawned on her that Brian's desires were far from the mainstream; he not only had a thing for full milky breasts, but specifically, *her* full milky breasts!

It was becoming a battle of wills. Who will admit to it first? Because the truth was, Laura was horny as hell. For the past few days, she loved that he was so observant about the changes in her body, and that his eyes carefully examined her bare, lactating tits.

Nevertheless, this couldn't go on forever. And she was curious about how this would end.

"Fine," she said. "You win. I'm sexually aroused. In my defense, the medication I'm taking is screwing with my hormones. What's your defense?"

"I didn't realize that I needed a defense."

"Admit it," she said. "You enjoy milky breasts. You like the plump look that lactation gives. Most of all, you enjoy how the lactation process makes a woman's nipples look so dark and swollen."

He gulped. "Sure, I guess you're right."

"And a fantasy about your own mother? I want you to admit that, too."

He gulped harder and spoke in a small voice. "I guess, kind of."

She felt her pussy clench hard, wetness deep inside her cunt, and her tits became even more swollen. If she didn't know better, milk was getting ready to shoot through her enlarged nipples.

"Eat your breakfast," she said. "I need to go use a breast pump."

"Wait..."

"Yes?"

"Can I watch?" he asked nervously. "I mean, can I help? I've always been fascinated with human biology. You know, medical stuff."

A dirty thought came to mind. God, she wanted to do what her mind and pussy told her, even though it was so wrong. At that moment, her hormones raged and she gave in to her pussy's demand.

She patted the seat next to her. "Sit here."

Brian scooted over and sat next to his mother.

She continued, "This is only because you're a good son, because you've been professional about this, and because my hormones are raging. Consider this a courtesy."

"Okay," he said, not knowing where this was headed.

"Suck my nipples," she instructed.

With all the courage he could muster, he slowly lowered his head towards his mother's chest, fearful that a slap was coming at any moment. But the slap never came.

Laura watched her son's mouth close around her left nipple and he began to suckle. The feeling of it! Oh god, the feeling! Her nipple felt like it was on fire. She had the same burning feeling deep within her pussy.

Her nipple was sucked hard enough to lift her entire breast. The tongue circled and lapped at her swollen nipple. She could feel the milk flowing from the breast, to her nipple, to her son's mouth.

It was nearly 2 decades since she last nursed him. Now he was an adult. It felt so wrong. Yet so right. Her pussy and nipples were telling her that this was the right thing to do.

The tight suction of his mouth ended, causing her to moan in disappointment, but she gasped when Brian sucked her other nipple. More milk flowed.

"Oh god," she gasped. "Stop. This is going too far."

As Brian pulled his mouth away and sat upright with a blissful expression, milk splashed across his face. Laura noticed that his cock was now raging hard. Had she done this to him? Of course she had. What else could have caused it?

"You're erect," she pointed out.

"Mom, I'm aching. You know what it's like to ache."

"I can help you, but only this once."

She touched her son's cock. It was swollen and rock hard. She grabbed the shaft and stroked. She tried to keep her mind on other things. But the fact remained, she was giving her son a handjob. Reality came crashing down as she heard her son groan. His cock pulsed in her hand.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,287 Followers
12