Lactating Lesbian Lady Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers

Her mouth sucked and worked it's magic on me, drawing the rich milk from my breast skillfully and erotically. I loved the way she did it, it was so arousing. My clit jumped as her hands cupped my breast and softly worked it as her mouth drew the milk out.


We spent a few minutes like this, her above me, me sucking and licking my breasts then when they were empty she moved downward, kissing my stomach while I kissed her body. Finally we lay in a wonderful 69, my open mouth covering her sweet pussy, hers on mine, our tongues flicking and probing as we made sensual love in the most intimate of kisses. We both absolutely loved to kiss and suck the other's sweet juices out.

Both of us were very juicy, and are "squirters" producing an abundant flow of juices when we climax. I had never known another woman who did that.

I sucked and licked her delicious flesh for the longest time. There was no rush, we were just making each other feel really sexy, and the foreplay went on and on till we were both panting with pleasure. I slid my tongue as far into her as I could, sucking as I did. Her sweet pussy juices tasted so wonderful to me. Her long talented tongue slid in and out of my pussy. There is no feeling like that of making love to another woman in a fabulous 69, faces buried into intimate flesh, tongues tasting the delicious nectar from the depths of her treasure trove.

Our fingers played in and around wet flesh, strumming hard clits till we both could stand it no longer and gave ourselves up to the wonderful feeling of multiple orgasms. I don't know how many we had, we climaxed till we were satiated and lay panting, licking wet open pussy flesh till we turned, kissed and held each other, feeling soft womanly flesh against our heated skins.

Later I called Jamie. I was delighted to find out that she was going to come to town. Her husband and mine were going on a trip to a four-day medical meeting, and we both decided we really didn't want to go with them. I had just gotten back from vacation and she said she was tired and just wanted to rest. I insisted she stay at our house. We were good friends and had a lot of catching up to do. Besides she had her small son Barry with her and didn't want to take him on the trip. I wondered if she were breast-feeding him. A wicked thought ran through my mind.

Two days later, Jamie arrived, the men got their belongings together and Jim and I kissed our good-byes. I put Jamie and Barry in the guest bedroom right down the hall from me. Rosita and Barry took to each other immediately. I found out that Jamie was breast-feeding too. I kept looking surreptitiously at her large firm breasts, thinking I would love to try her milk. Rosita loved mine so much, I wondered it I would get the chance. Rosita caught my glances and winked devilishly at me! She knew what I was thinking.

The second evening I asked Rosita if she could take care of both babies for the evening and let Jamie and I go out. She was delighted to do it. Rosita came in to my bedroom, closed the door and gently, delightfully, drained some of the milk from my breasts. Damn that felt so good.

I asked Jamie about her feeding and she said she would feed him when she got back. I went into her room as she was dressing and watched as she put on her nursing bra. She kept her back to me unfortunately. I wanted to see her full breasts. I did get a good look at her bra. It, like mine, was fitted with disposable pads inside the cups to catch any leakage. A deliciously naughty idea took root in my devious mind.

As we talked, she took two extra bra pads and put them inside her purse, almost absentmindedly tucking them inside. She snapped it closed and went into the bathroom to finish her makeup. I stepped to the purse, opened it and returned the pads to their original box and closed her purse. A few minutes later we left to go to the restaurant.

We had a wonderful meal, with ice tea as we were both nursing, and couldn't have any alcohol. I looked at her lovely face, and couldn't keep my eyes from straying downward to her flawless snow-white hillocks, tastefully displayed by the modest scooped neck of her dress. I was grinning to myself and wondering how much milk her breasts were producing as we sat there talking and eating. I hoped I had calculated it correctly.

Jamie suddenly had a strange startled look on her face.

"What's the matter Jamie?" I asked.

"Oh, crap, I'm leaking, I can feel it, I need to go to the restroom, quick."

'Wonderful!' I grinned to myself. "I'll go with you", I said getting up with her. We made our way into the very nice ladies room. No one was inside. She rummaged around in her handbag.

"Dammit, I thought I put some more bra liners in here. I must not have, I don't have any. Do you have some? I don't want to ruin this new dress, or get a big wet spot on it right here in public." She said with a helpless look on her face.

I had to stifle a smile. I, of course, had taken her extra pads out of her purse, and purposefully didn't bring any more for me, as I knew I wouldn't need any. Rosita had drained enough milk out so that I wouldn't have Jamie's problem. I made a show of looking in my purse. "I'm sorry Hon, I don't have any."

"Ohh shit, this is a new, very expensive dress and I'll ruin it for sure. Dammit!"

"Don't worry, I can help you. Come with me. Quick before you leak any more." I went into the handicapped stall, as it was larger. I pulled the lid down and sat on it.

"Open your dress." I said. Jamie looked at me questioningly but opened her top exposing her nursing bra. I reached up and pulled it open and took out the removable pads inside exposing her large nippled breasts. God they looked delicious. The nipples were large and long, a drop of her milk leaked out of one nipple. My mouth watered!

"What are you going to do?" She asked frowning.

"Relieve the pressure. It's that, or you can ruin your dress!" I said looking up at her. There was a mixture of puzzlement and amazement on her face.

I reached out and caught her hips and pulled her close to me. I spread my legs wide and pulled her to me. I looked up into her eyes, opened my mouth and put it on her beautiful breast. I sucked softly and when no milk flowed, sucked just a little harder. This was the first time for me, and I almost melted as her hot delicious milk flowed into my mouth. I ran my tongue over her nipple as I sucked. I pulled back a little, still sucking, letting my lips slide up her nipple making it harder and longer. The delicious hot milk tasted divine.

Jamie had the most amazed look on her face. It was obviously her first time to have a woman suck her breast, and now I was drawing her sweet milk out. Her breast tasted so wonderful and her milk was fantastically delicious. I had never known just how sexy it could be to suck a full breast and have milk flow out into my mouth. No wonder Rosita loved to do it! I let if flow over my tongue savoring each spurting stream I drew from her breast.

I sucked several times on that breast, and then switched to the other one. I sucked sensuously and her milk flowed out into my mouth. I reached up and cupped her breast and stroked it as much as the bra would allow.

"God, that feels so wonderful. I never imagined it could feel so -- naughty, and so -- damn sexy." She said stroking my hair softly. "It makes my pussy so hot. Damn, Sandie you do that so sensually." She said closing her eyes and her tongue slid out along her lips making them wet and shiny.

I sucked over and over, pulling back, tonguing her nipples, sliding my lips along her large full areolas, drawing the milk out as sensuously as I could. It felt so wonderful to me to do it to her like this. The firm nipple felt so erotic as my lips slid along its length as it gave up its sweet liquid. My clit felt about to burst. Did Rosita feel this sexual excitement when she sucked my breasts?

"Ohhhh," Jamie sighed softly. "God that makes me so damn hot. I'm so glad you suggested it. I have never thought about this. God, Sandie you are a wonder. It's like my clit is on fire. You are making me so hot!"

"Go ahead Hon, bring yourself off if you want to. It's OK. Let yourself go, Jamie." I said softly looking up at her face as I went back to sucking.

She hesitated a moment, then her hand went to her skirt, pulled it up, then slid downward into her panties. She spread her feet a little more and her eyes closed. I could see her hand moving up and down inside her panties.

I kept sucking her breasts softly, drawing the hot delicious milk out. I was getting hot too, standing so close to her. The odor of her perfume, her milk, and her excited pussy enveloped me. I put one hand behind her and caught her firm ass and pulled her closer to me. I sucked and licked her hard long nipples and as she became hotter, her breathing became faster. When I thought she was near a climax I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh and under her panties. I found her wet fingers and her pussy. She gasped and looked down at me. I closed my eyes and sucked harder on her breast, flicking the nipple rapidly with my tongue. I put my fingers on top of hers and felt her slickness and the softness of her sparse pubic hair. Gently I insinuated my fingers deeper till they were under her fingers and I felt her wet slit, her sweet pussy. She moaned and sobbed out as I found her firm clit and began to rub it, rolling the hard little nubbin around and around, the way I loved to stroke mine.

"Ohhh, Shit, yes, please, I'm going to cum. Make me cum, please. Ohhhh, Sandie, I need it soooo muchhhhhh." She cried out softly into the room. I hoped no one else was there.

I sucked her nipples, changing from one to the other, reveling in the hot softness of them, the long hardness of her nipples, and the rich taste of her hot milk flowing into my mouth. It was delicious, rich, and so wonderful tasting. My fingers flew over her clit and she dropped her hand and let me masturbate her. Her wet fingers went to my lips and I licked them for a moment. Her pussy smell and taste was so powerful and I loved it.

I flicked her clit faster and faster till she cried out and her hips thrust against me, my fingers never loosing touch with her firm nubbin. She moaned and cried out as she climaxed. I sucked harder and almost came myself it felt so good to be making love to her while I was sucking her milk out of her firm full breasts.

She gave one last long sob and her body shook all over. She pushed my hand away and pulled my head hard against her breast. I licked the nipple softly and reveled in the smell of her milk, and her perfume that surrounded me.

"Damn, woman, you almost killed me. That was fantastic. I never imagined it could feel so wonderful to have another woman suck my breasts. Fantastic!" She said looking down at me eyes wide in amazement.

I gave her sweet breast one last long kiss. I took her damp liner pad squeezed it till milk ran out of it, then took some toilet tissue and pressed it against the damp pad, blotting it several times drawing more of the wetness out. I did the same with the other pad. I handed them to her and she replaced them.

She opened the door and we exited the stall. An attractive older lady stood at the sink, eyes wide, looking at us. She had a look of astonishment on her face. We were both embarrassed as it was obvious what we had been doing from the sounds Jamie was making. Jamie blushed a deep red as she fastened her nursing bra up and then buttoned her dress.

I turned to the lady and smiled. "She had a little problem with her nursing bra, she was leaking."

"That's as good an explanation as I have ever heard. Whatever works? Sure sounded like a lot of fun! I wonder why I never thought of that when I was nursing. I think I really missed enjoying something!" She said suddenly laughing. We all three broke up. She winked and left, a big smile on her face.

We freshened up and went back to the table and she was very quiet for a long time. I just let her sort it all out in her own mind. She kept looking at me and shaking her head.

"That was fantastic, Sandie! Had you ever done that before – with another woman?" She asked softly sipping her tea.

"No. I never have. That was a first for me. I'd always wondered what it would be like." I said truthfully.

"God, that was so sexy. I'd wondered how it would taste. I've tasted mine, of course."

"Have you let John try it?" I asked.

"I offered, but he didn't want to." She leaned forward and her voice dropped to almost a whisper. "I guess I wondered how it would feel to have another person suck them dry. That was absolutely fantastic! It really lit my fires. My pussy got so hot! I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, I had to cum, right there with you so close to me." She was silent a long minute. "It was so sexy when you took over. Have you ever done that before, with another woman? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." She turned a shade redder. "I'm sorry, I'm prying."

I grinned back. "No, that's OK. Yes, I have brought another woman off. You were so hot, and I was too, sucking your breasts got me really excited. I couldn't help myself and had to help you climax. I'm glad you didn't mind." I said smiling at her. There that was out in the open.

"You got me off, but you didn't get off." She said very quietly leaning close. I could feel her breath on my ear. I got goosebumps from it!

"That's OK. I can wait. But sucking your delicious breasts really did get me excited. I know having mine sucked gets me hot."

She grinned. "You too?" She let it drop, imagining it was little Jimmy's lips that got me hot.

We finished our meal and had a wonderful evening of it, just the two of us. It was a little past time for Jimmy's feeding by the time we finally got home. I told her I had to feed him and went into my bedroom, stripped down to my thin panties. They were very sexy and almost transparent. I love the feel of them against my bare pussy. I had kept it smooth and hairless since Rosita and I had first made love. I used a depilatory instead of a razor and it was very smooth and soft. Jim and Rosita both loved the feel of it. I did too.

I took Jimmy and lay back on the bed. He found my nipple quickly and began to suck on it. It felt so good. I thought back to Jamie in the restaurant and how I had sucked her sweet full breasts. My clit tingled at the thought. I wished I could have had them completely bare and had been able to suck and fondle them. Her milk had been absolutely delicious flowing into my mouth. The thought of it was so erotic and sexually exciting. I could feel my pussy lubricate and had to refrain from stroking my pussy.

I opened my eyes to find Jamie standing in the door watching us. I motioned her to come in, but she shook her head. I motioned again stronger, smiling at her. She came in and sat on the bed.

"God that is so sexy, watching you two. You have the most beautiful breasts. So full and soft looking." She whispered at me.

My clit throbbed. I wondered if she could see that I was lubricating and my panties must have been wet. I was so dam hot.

"Yours are beautiful too, what I could see of them. The bra did hide them. But they tasted wonderful and I loved your perfume, it made my head swim. Your milk was fantastic, I never knew it could be so exciting to suck another woman's breasts." I said, hoping she might take the hint.

I changed Jimmy and moved him to the breast furthermost from her. If I leave him there too long it makes my nipple sore. He caught my nipple and resumed sucking. I looked at my nipple he had just finished and there was a little stream of milk that ran down it. Jamie's eyes followed it. I just let it run till it pooled between my breasts.

Damn her, she just sat there watching. The breast was staring her in the face, dribbling milk, waiting for her lips. I had hoped she might want to try my breast. Hoped? I really wanted her to try it! She sat there a few minutes longer then got up and went out. Well damn! I was really disappointed. I had on my sexiest panties, bare breasted, and nothing happened.

Rosita came by, looked in, smiled and whispered she's be back. I let Jimmy drink his fill and finally he went to sleep. I cradled him for a while and then Rosita came back and took him to put him in his bed. She returned and started to close the door. I motioned for her to keep it open a little. She gave me a questioning look and I motioned her closer.

I told her what had happened with Jamie and I in the restaurant and she smiled. "Ah, I see, Senora is going to be a naughty lady and leave the door so Senora Jamie can peep on us, si?"

"I think she would like to try my milk, but maybe we can help make up her mind. My sucking her breasts in the restaurant ladies room really got her hot. Maybe watching you do it to me will get her so hot she can't resist. Would you like to try, you naughty Latin lady?"

Her answer was to shed her dress, her bra, then slip off her sexy panties. I always marveled each time I saw her fantastic body. She is a Goddess, full breasted with long brown nipples, a slim waist, full hips and a neatly trimmed dark haired bush set between shapely thighs and long legs. How had I been so lucky to have her as a lover and live-in maid also?

The dark haired beauty slipped into bed with me and we kissed for a long time, letting our passions rise. I caressed her breasts and stroked her soft voluptuous body. She kissed her way down to my breasts and began to lick and suck on them as only she could. She has a way of taking my breast between her hands and pressing inward at the base, then stroking upward as if pushing the milk to the nipples.

Her lips covered my large brown areolas, sucking as she does. As she sucks, she surrounds the nipple with her lips, while pulling back at the same time, making the milk flow into her mouth. The combination of her sucking and pulling back makes her lips slide up the nipple, stretching it, and giving me a tremendous erotic feeling. She does this over and over; drawing my milk from the breasts and making my breasts swell with blood, as my passion grows hotter.

I slipped my panties off, spread my thighs wide, and began to slowly stroke my clit that had hardened and ached for release. I ran my other hand through Rosita's shining tresses and her hair felt so sensuous. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the door slip open just a crack more. I knew Jamie was looking in. I moaned and whispered in Rosita's ear, "She's watching us!"

She only nodded slightly. She lifted her head a little more and when the nipple slipped from her lips it made a little smacking noise. The little Vixen was play-staging it for Jamie's benefit. I spread my thighs a little wider and thrust my hips upward as I ran my finger in circles over my clit. My pussy was wide open, my wet inner lips showing.

"Ohh, yes, Rosita, yes, suck my breasts. It feels so wonderful. I know how it feels to you now. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world to suck the milk from Jamie's swollen soft breasts. Ohhh, yes, like that, ohhh so good!" I moaned and played to our audience of one. The door opened a crack more but I didn't let on, but could see Jamie's head poke in so she cold take in the whole erotic scene. Out of the corner of my vision, I could see her eyes wide as she watched Rosita suck my breasts.

"Yesssss, like that, that feels so wonderful when you suck my nipple like that. God, you are such a wonderful lover. My clit is almost ready to explode. I am so hot. Sucking Jamie's sweet milk this evening got me so damn hot. God her hot milk tasted so delicious. Yes, ohhh yes. Like that, I'm cumming. I can almost taste Jamie's sweet hot milkkkkkkk. Ohhhhh, yes, God, I'm cumminnggg." I cried out as my finger became a blur and Rosita's sweet lips sucked my breast so wonderfully.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers