Lactating Lesbian Lady Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers

"Oh, damn, I have missed you two. I liked sucking Janie's full breasts, but having you both naked with me sets me on fire. I have gone through three sets of batteries for my vibrator. I have wanted a mouth there for so long." She turned to me. "You got me off with your fingers, but I want one of your fantastic tongues inside me. Please!" She pleaded.

"Well, you will just have to wait a little. We both have missed your sweet breasts and hot milk. We'll get to your pussy, but right now, Rosita and I both want to suck on those fantastic long nipples of yours and taste your sweet hot milk. Right Rosita?" I said turning to Rosita. I was too late. Her lips were already on Jamie's swollen breast, and she sighed softly as her cheeks hollowed and I knew hot streams of milk were flowing into her sucking mouth. I wasn't to be left out and quickly moved to the other breast and sucked it too.

I was rewarded by her flow of delicious milk that sprayed into my starved mouth. Rosita had been sucking my breast, but I had missed the wonderful taste of another mother's hot milk for too long. Rosita would sometimes hold my milk in her mouth then let it flow over her tongue into my open mouth. A most erotic way to taste my own milk.

Jamie's nipple was long and hard and I twirled my tongue around it while I sucked and slid my lips along its firm wonderful length. Her rich hot milk flowed over my tongue and I sucked harder and harder. I heard her moan at the twin attack on her breasts. I slid my hand to her pussy, but Rosita's fingers were already there, two digits deep inside her boiling cavern. I moved my fingers up a little and found her hard clit and began to stroke it while we sucked her breasts.

We sucked and fingered her, until her body went wild under the quadruple assault on her body. She was truly starved for lovemaking and we brought her to several very intense climaxes that had her moaning and writhing on the bed. Finally spent, she fell back and lay gasping for breath. We moved up and kissed her face and lips gently.

"Oh, God, I missed you two! I was about to go crazy with my husband gone and wanting to make love to Janie too. Sucking her breasts and having her suck mine is so damn stimulating. I was almost ready to rape her. I wanted us to go beyond my just fingering her and her fingering herself while I sucked her breasts. I really think she will let us make love to her if we work it right. Want to try?" She looked at us with a mischievous grin on her lovely face. Rosita and I both kissed her at the same time, our tongues weaving a wonderful web of ecstasy. We lay on either side of her stroking her magnificent body while we plotted the seduction of her equally sexy twin sister.

We three nursing mothers all met in the huge den in the afternoon to suckle our babies. Jamie and I made it a point to uncover our breasts more than was needed to let Janie see them. We commented on each other's breasts. I did not let on that I knew the twins had sucked each other's breasts. When we were finished and the babies were asleep, Jamie and I left and went into my room. Rosita took the babies and put them down. We left our hostess alone for a few minutes.

We could tell she was disappointed that her sister hadn't used her mouth to drain her breasts. That was a good sign that she liked the idea. We left her alone for a while then went back in. She was using the plastic breast pump on her breasts and we sat and talked and watched her. She was a little shy at first around me but soon got used to my being there. I think she was a little puzzled by our attitude. I don't know what she expected, but what ever it was, we seemed to disappoint her. We had a wonderful naughty scheme cooked up involving her seduction later in the evening.

The End - Chapter 3

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,010 Followers
12