Lactating Lesbian Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers

I fed Jimmy before I put him to bed. His sucking made me a little horny, but my mood dampened any desire I had that night. Rosita pumped the milk from my breasts, and we didn't say much. She washed my breasts of with a soft washcloth then spread the cream over my nipples and breasts. We kissed lightly as she finished.

Later I climbed into an empty bed, feeling alone and abandoned. I was almost asleep when the door opened quietly and Rosita slipped into bed with me. She wore a simple long gown. She snuggled up to my back spoon fashion, slid a hand around my waist and kissed me gently on the neck. I patted her hand and pressed my body back against hers. I felt warm and loved. I went to sleep quickly. I awoke much later during the night and she was gone.

The next day I was in a better mood. Rosita and I ate breakfast together laughing and joking. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently on her soft lips telling her how much her comfort of the previous night meant to me. She hugged me back and her soft body pressed against mine. It felt so erotic.

The morning feeding went quickly and I felt almost no excitement as he sucked my breasts almost dry. I used the pump and this time Rosita didn't come in. She was busily working around the house.

After lunch I slipped into the shower and bathed. The water felt so sensual streaming down my body. I washed my breasts and they were firm and hard. I soaped them, running my hands over and over the full mounds. It felt so wonderful. I ran a soapy hand down to my sparse pussy hair and slid a finger up in my slot, then rubbed my clit around and around. For some reason, I couldn't get excited enough to have a climax. I rinsed off and got out a little frustrated. I put on only my sexiest panties as Jimmy's next feeding was soon.

I lay down on the bed naked except for my thinnest panties. My pussy lips showed through the filmy material. I pulled upward slightly so they rode up a little in my pussy. As Jimmy lay comfortable on my chest, sucking away. Rosita came into the room. She smiled down at me and cupped my breast Jimmy had just left. Without a word, she slipped out of her clothes, and beautifully naked, got on the bed. She kissed my lips and stroked my face lightly. Jimmy finished and I started to get up, but Rosita pushed me back and took him. She was gone a few minutes and came back and got into bed with me. We lay for a moment side by side then I turned and kissed her. She came into my arms and we pressed together. I stroked her beautifully naked body. Her breasts felt so good against mine. My nipples were hard and I knew made dents in her soft flesh.

We kissed and caressed for a long time. Her hands felt wonderful on my hot breasts. Her breasts were only slightly smaller, yet full, firm and lovely. She moved down a little and began to suck my breast. God, it sent ripples of lust through my body. I stroked her hair and cheek. She emptied one breast and moved to the other, bending over me. I reached down and stroked my pussy, playing my fingers up and down over my thinly clad slit.

Her hand caressed my body, moving down. I moaned softly as her hand stroked my rounded stomach then moved to cup my pussy. Slowly her finger traced the furrow of my pussy ever so lightly. I shivered with delight. She continued sucking the milk from my breast. She used her hands to knead the flesh, softly. Her tongue would slide over my nipple from time to time until she had emptied my breast. She got the washcloth and wiped my breasts down, then put the cream over them. This time she played with my nipples, pulling on the gently and rolling them. Once in a while the nipple would have a drop of milk on it from her manipulation and she would lick it off. I was excited, and she could tell.

She moved down and kissed my stomach and pulled my panties down. I lifted my hips and she pulled them completely off. She stroked my pussy lightly then bent and kissed my thighs. Her lips were light and soft against my flesh. I reached down and stroked my pussy mound and realized the hair was prickly. I wanted to be soft and smooth.

"Rosita, is my pussy prickly? Rough to the touch?"

She smiled up at me and nodded. "It is of no importance, I love your body it is so - how do you say it - sexy." She grinned impishly. .

"Yes, but it is important to me. Would you help me get rid of the hair? Shave myself. I have tried it in the past and liked it. Would you help me?" Her grin told all.

I went into the bathroom and finally found the depilatory cream. I prefer it, as it makes the skin soft, and there is no prickly stubble after you shave. The cream dissolves the hair below the skin line and even when it grows back it isn't as prickly as it is if you shave.

The hair wasn't long enough to need clipping, and Rosita got happily between my thighs and spread the cream carefully on my pussy. We set the timer and sat talking while the cream did its work. My pussy was wide open, with her gazing up at it. I knew my pussy was drenched from her looking. Rosita lay looking down on it as if to memorize every line and fold. I have always gotten very wet when anyone looks at my pussy. The little bell rang and she carefully wiped the cream off, washed my pussy carefully and put lotion on my newly denuded flesh. I looked down and it did look very sexy. I slid my hand down and it was as smooth as a newborn baby's butt. It also makes the skin feel so much more sensitive to the touch after the hair is gone.

"Now see how smooth it is." I told her. Instead of feeling of it, she bent forward and rubbed her cheek against my pussy mound and nuzzled it. I almost came it felt so good.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Has the Senora made love to another woman before?" I shook my head. "I have a lovely lady friend in Mexico and she and I make love many times. I like to make love with another woman.! Would the Senora like for me to make love to her?'

"Oh God, yes Rosita. I'm so hot. My pussy is on fire from having you look at it, while you were using the depilatory. I have never made love with a woman before. When I was young, another girl and I looked and touched, but that was as far as it went. I don't know how to make love to you. Will you teach me?" I asked looking down at her lovely face.

Her deep brown eyes sparkled and she nodded. She bent down just a little and planted a kiss on my bare mound and ran a finger up and down my wet slit. I cried out it felt so exciting. She took her wet finger and brought it to her mouth and licked it, then sucked it between her ruby lips.

I moaned the image was so sensuous. She had actually tasted my pussy juices! I reached down and caressed her face. She smiled at me and burrowed her face into my sex. I spread my thighs wide and pulled my knees up to touch my breasts. I was wide open for her, spread, and waiting. She looked at my spread pussy and slipped her tongue out. It was deep red and very long. I shivered at just the thought of her long tongue slipping inside me. Her hands moved and stoked my thighs, then she caught my inner lips and pulled them wide. She looked up at me and pulled just a little harder, to see my reaction. I love a little pain and cried out and sighed a long 'Yessss,' to her. She pulled a little harder her nails digging into my flesh delightfully.

"Ohh, that feels so wonderful, just a little harder, pull them more, and stretch them. Hurt me a little darling Rosita." She obliged and I cried out it felt so good. Then I screamed as her tongue pressed suddenly into my vagina, quickly, deeply, and wonderfully. Her lips came down on my center, sucking hard. I had never felt anything like it in my entire life.

Jim never wanted to go down on me but expected me to give him head. He had licked me half-heartedly a number of times but never really seemed to get into it. I had finally given up on asking him. His idea of foreplay was to suck my breasts a little, play with my clit, stick a finger inside me then fuck me till he came then pull out. Sometimes I was so dry I had to use K-Y jelly to make it comfortable for me. I usually waited till he was asleep to bring myself off quietly, or wait till the next day and use my trusty vibrator - a girl's best friend.

Rosita's mouth was fantastic, her long tongue slid inside me, wiggling and probing, and her lips sucking on my pussy. I imagined she was drawing my juices out. I didn't know, as I never seemed to produce much lubrication when Jim and I fucked, as I never got very excited. I had been getting wet while nursing though. I was excited now almost beyond belief. I watched as her head moved and bobbed as she sucked and licked my pussy. It seemed I could feel my pussy lubricating - literally flowing. My whole body seemed to be liquid, my center molten, and so hot.

I screamed out as her lips went to my clit and she sucked it hard and rubbed her tongue over and over the head. I exploded, coming so violently my hips shot off the bed, my back arching up. Rosita kept her lips and tongue glued to my pussy, an arm behind me, holding on, keeping her face buried against my spread pussy. I seemed to explode - I saw stars! Never in my life had I climaxed so hard, never! It went on and on till I blacked out and fell back limp. I came to moments later to find Rosita's worried face near me. I managed a weak smile and her face burst into a smile that was wonderful to see.

"The Senora fainted, it was so good!" She said, a statement, not a question. I smiled weakly, and nodded. She came up and kissed me. I tasted my juices on her face, and smelled the pleasant odor of my excitement on her face. I held her face between my hands and kissed her softly and licked her lips and surrounding area, letting her know how much I loved the thought of her making love to me.

I pulled her beside me and we wrapped each other in a wonderful embrace. Her soft body felt so wonderful against mine. I loved the feel of her softness against me, her breasts against mine, hard nipples pressing, bellies pressed together, pussy against pussy. We kissed and our tongues met and her long tongue felt so good slipping against mine. I experimented on her and her little hugs and moans told me when I did something she liked. I cupped a full breast and stroked and fondled it as we kissed. Our hips moved, to press our pussies harder together. I pulled gently on her nipple, making it hard and erect. I loved the feel of it between my fingers, and rolled it between them.

Slowly I made love to her fantastic soft body. My first woman! Her skin tasted and smelled delicious. I'd never realized how wonderful it was to kiss, lick, and caress another woman's body. My pussy tingled as I made love to her. Her breasts were so soft skinned yet firm. I wrapped my lips around her erect nipples and sucked them, wishing I could draw milk from them. Her sucking of mine gave me so much pleasure; I wanted to give it back to her. She stroked my head and murmured soft words in Spanish that I imagined were words of love and affection.

This had never happened to me before and I was beside myself with wonderful erotic emotions running through me. My body was on fire again, so soon after we had made love. My love life had been so limited and never in my life had I been so excited sexually.

Slowly after a long interval of kissing and licking her magnificent breasts, I moved downward kissing as I went. My tongue slipped into her belly button and I sucked on it. She wiggled and laughed delightfully at the tickling sensation.

Finally I wound up between her spread thighs, her beautiful pussy was staring at me. Her pubic hair was trimmed close, and was jet black, glossy black. I ran my fingers over and through it. My first pussy to make love to. She spread her thighs wider for me and I looked at her sex. Her lips were darker than mine, the inner lips brown tipped and beautiful. My hand actually shook when I reached to touch her pussy. I took each swollen inner labia between my fingers and pulled them apart. I actually gasped as I opened her up. She was beautiful

"Oh, Rosita, I never knew a woman's pussy could be so beautiful. Yours is like a dark rose. So lovely!" Her vagina was gorgeous, deep pink almost red in color. Her opening lined like a flower, leading into her depths. She was gleaming wet, and I watched fascinated as a droplet of her juice came out, rolled slowly downward over her neat brown puckered asshole. It too was beautiful. Pale brown and beautifully rounded.

My eyes took all of this in minute detail, going over every gleaming inch of her wet pussy. My fingers still held her inner lips, I pulled them a little, spreading her wider. The opening into her center opened just a little, bulged slightly around the center. I bent forward, I had to kiss it, lick it, and I was powerless. It drew me like a magnet to her.

My lips came in contact with her sweet wet flesh and she moaned above me. Slowly my lips opened of their own accord. I had no control over them. My tongue slid out to touch, to taste her wetness. It was my turn to moan, as I tasted my first woman, my first pussy, my first woman's sex! The taste flowed up over my tongue and I swallowed and licked again. The smell of her delightful clean, excited sex, filled my nostrils and enhanced my taste buds. I licked and her rich wet salty juices flowed over my tongue again. Salty, sweet, slightly viscous, wonderfully rich in a sexual way. Why had I never tried this before? It was delicious; wonderful! I licked it over and over. I had heard some men say they loved to kiss, lick, and suck their wives and lovers pussies. Now I knew why! She smelled and tasted so wonderfully erotic.

My head came up and I looked up at Rosita, her lovely face looking down at me, a smile on it that would have done honor to the Mona Lisa. Her dark eyes sparkled.

"Oh, God, I never dreamed a woman's sex could taste so wonderful. It is delicious, so tasty. It makes my mouth water at the thought. Do you feel the same way?" I asked incredulously.

Her hands came down to touch my face and stroke it. "Senora loves the taste of Rosita's private flesh? I too love the taste and smell of a woman. It is special, so wonderful as you say. Yes, very much, I love the taste. I love the smell." She said smiling down at me.

Bending forward I began to lick and suck her. I had no experience except tonight with her. Jim had made clumsy attempts at kissing and licking me, but had never really made me excited by his attempts. I knew by his actions he didn't like it and was only doing it to try to please me. I knew where I liked my fingers to play, where I liked to slip a finger, stroke my clit. I imagined how it would feel to have a tongue there. Rosita had done that wonderfully to me earlier and the sensations were so overwhelming I couldn't remember exactly what she had done to me.

Sliding my tongue out, I licked and probed her wet opening. I licked her pussy from top to bottom slowly and gently. I burrowed my tongue into her body, slipping it deep as I could inside her vagina. My lips came in contact with her opening and I sucked gently. I cried out against her, as her savory juices flowed out into my mouth. I sucked harder and was rewarded with more of her pussy nectar. My eyes were closed and I just felt with my lips, my tongue, as I made love to her dripping flowing center. Her hips wiggled and thrust against my mouth and I knew I was making her happy. She was certainly making me happy just being there for me to make love to her. My own pussy seemed to be on fire too, my clit burned and swelled.

I don't know how long I sucked and licked her pussy before I realized that she was very excited and her hips were thrusting upward and her breathing was heavy and fast. I looked up at her, I'd had my eyes closed for a long time, and saw her fondling her breasts and pulling at her long hard nipples. I remembered her sucking and licking my clit and I moved upward to find it. The hood over it was prominent and long and I put a finger on each side of it and pushed upward. Her clit is pink and larger than mine, pencil eraser sized in diameter. The head is rounded and it was beautiful like the rest of her sex.

I moved her hood upward letting it peep out more. I used my wet tongue to rub over the head and she cried out when it touched her. I sucked it into my mouth and began to suck in and out, in and out, over and over, pulsing my mouth. I don't know why I did it. I'd never done this before, but guessed the alternating sucking would feel good to her.

It worked because she began to moan and cry out. I made my tongue slip along the underside of her clit, as mine is most sensitive there. Rosita cried out and her body shook and her hips came up off the bed. She screamed out and I was glad the door was closed or she would have awakened the baby. I kept up my attention to her clit while I suddenly thought about it, and slid first one then two fingers up inside her slick pussy. I could feel her vaginal muscles spasm around my fingers as she climaxed. I fucked her pussy hard, the way I love to when I'm masturbating. God, it felt so good to have her climax and know that I was the cause of her cumming. The liquid sounds of my fingers thrusting up inside her made little squishing noises and my lips made sucking sounds, as she moaned and cried out over and over.

I almost climaxed I was so excited by my own actions of bringing a wonderful woman off, my first woman. She gave one last quavering cry and pushed my head away, gasping. "No, please, Senora, please, no more!" I slid my fingers out of her and gave her pussy one last soft lick on her wet opening. As I pulled back I could see that her pretty little asshole was wet and there was a wet spot on the bed under her cute little ass. I grinned at it and moved up beside her to hold her close and kiss her cheek while she gasped, catching her breath.

I was still grinning when she finally calmed down. She asked why I was grinning so as her face lit up with a grin too. I told her I was so happy to have made her so happy and that she had made a large wet spot on the bed when she climaxed.

She shot up and looked down, and began to apologize and said she'd change the sheets immediately. I calmed her down and told her how wonderful I thought it was that I'd gotten her so excited and that she's produced so much pussy juice. She colored and told me that that sometimes happened when she became very excited. I assured her it was OK and that I thought it was very wonderful. We began to giggle at the thought, and lay laughing and hugging. We talked for a while feeling mellow after the lovemaking.

We kissed and she told me what a wonderful lover I was. I asked her to teach me how to make love to her better and she assured me she would. We kissed over and over and lay holding each other for a long time. She got up and checked on little Jimmy, he was still asleep. I got up and we took a shower together. It was so wonderful. I loved the feel of her wet slick body against mine. We wound up making love in the shower, standing under the water mutually masturbating each other till we came almost at the same time. We got out weak kneed and lay down for a while, just holding together, kissing softly, non-sexually.

The rest of the day seemed to float by for me. I had made love to a woman for the first time and loved it and had made her climax! I felt like I was walking on air. I felt like telling Jim to go to hell. I had Rosita and little Jimmy, and he could fuck off for all I cared! I'd begged him to make love to me and he wouldn't, and now I'd found that I really loved making love with a woman. Damn him! He could fuck his fist for the rest of his life. He'd deserted me when I really needed him.

I came to a decision after feeding little Jimmy in the afternoon. He lay on my chest, his little mouth sucking my hard nipple. My pussy seemed to come awake again. Rosita looked in on us and smiled and bent over and kissed my lips. God that made me so hot. She went out and came back a few minutes later when Jimmy had drunk his fill and closed his eyes. Rosita took him gently and took him and put him down for his nap

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers