Lactation in Dystopian U.S.A.

Story Info
Sexual Release after Escaping Mind-Control.
2.1k words
3.77
10.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

The year is 2060, United States. War is raging. The middle class has become the lower class. Abortion is illegal. Contraceptives are illegal. People cannot afford to feed their children. Everyone is watched inside their homes, and any resistance to procreation results in the death penalty. Infanticide especially, but even abstinence is against the law. Parents do have the option to put their children into adoption centers, but these children rarely leave the facilities, they just get repurposed as slaves. Mind control technology is at its height. It's not yet installed in most homes yet but it is installed in nearly every orphanage.

Chapter 1

I grew up in one of these "orphanages." The one I was in was run by somewhat of a wealthy rogue. He was extremely elderly and was desperately clinging to his orthodox christian values regarding modesty and sex. I can't say that it was always an unpleasant experience. The chip in my brain programmed me to wake up early and experience feelings of certainty and elation while cleaning and maintaining the facility.

I assume it was supposed to, but it did not erase my sexual thoughts or urges, it was only effective in stopping me from acting on them. If I attempted to act on sexual urges I would experience extreme pain and discomfort, which naturally resulted in a temporary loss of libido. Each tiny room had two beds in it. Mine and the girl I roomed with was the only coed room. We were the odd ones out.

We were only 10 when we were placed in this room. She couldn't speak, probably from some past trauma, it wasn't uncommon these days. We were twenty years old now. I had watched her grow into a beautiful woman. I could see the progressions in her body immaculately as they hadn't replaced our clothes since we were 13. Her body remained petite but her breasts grew large and made her clothes more form fitting than was allowed in this facility. By this point the warden's vision and general health were failing, and his attention to detail faltering, so many of the previous expectations were not being kept up with.

We always made our rounds together cleaning the facility. I loved to watch her as she cleaned. I was programmed to experience ecstasy while performing my duties and doing them with her was like being on hard drugs.

One day many men in strange uniforms raided the orphanage. They ransacked the facility and took advantage of the women. Sophia became pregnant. She grew bigger and bigger. Her clothes became even tighter. She produced milk and while she cleaned, wet spots would appear on her chest, and sometimes by the end of the day the front of her shirt would be soaked. I suspect she had back pain because she winced in pain every so often as she scrubbed the floors, The weight of her chest and stomach on her small framed seemed cumbersome.

I felt sorry for her, but her pain and her inability to control her lactation was extremely arousing to me. If I could just jack off once I could stop being such a fucking creep. As it was though I spent all day cleaning next to her with a raging hard on, watching her chest sway as she scrubbed her back legs spread wide apart to accommodate her stomach.

Chapter 2

On a summer morning, Sophia and I are making our rounds through the facility. On Mondays, we change the bedclothes in the Warden's room. He's usually out at this time of day, but as we enter the room we see him lying, decrepit in his bed. There was a slight odor in the air, as soon as it hit my nostrils I became uncontrollably excited.

"He's dead, Sophia!"

She looked perplexed, but only because she couldn't continue the task of remaking the bed with his body lying there. She would have stayed there all day if I hadn't have dragged his body off and set him in a chair for her. She strips the sheets off the bed and replaces them with clean ones. I'm imagining throwing her onto that bed and kissing her everywhere. When she's done, she exits the room and heads towards our next task.

I inform everyone we pass in the hallway that the Warden has passed away, but this information is only met by distant, confused, stares. By the looks of it the facility would continue to be maintained forever and into eternity with a bunch of brainwashed individuals with no leader or purpose. I must have somewhat of a resistance to mind control that the others lack.

I decide to withstand the searing headache that comes with walking in the opposite direction of my assigned task. I search the building. I find the control room. I brace myself wondering if simply entering this room is a forbidden action, which might leave me doubled over in pain. Luckily it's not and I enter a room with a large wooden desk, heavily decorated with paintings of christian icons and biblical imagery. On the desk is a small laptop computer, already logged in.

On the desk was a small laptop computer, it was logged in. I opened the database with all of us listed by number and photograph of us. The controls were extremely simple. I went through every individual methodically and sent them all to sleep in their quarters, except of course Sophia. I turned her free will all the way up. There was even a setting for promiscuity and the ability for arousal which was set to 0. My heart racing, I set it to 50%. I figured that was at least somewhat ethical. I set my controls desirably as well, my headache faded, and sensation of mental rest I hadn't experienced in years came over me.

I wasn't exactly prepared for what I walked into when I made my way from the control room back to Sophia and I's room. She had plunged a coat hanger into her womb, and was successfully aborting the child. Her face was rigid in both intense pain and determination. I ran back to the control room and set her pain tolerance to 100%. When I returned she was smiling and laughing in relief. Her legs were spread open before the stream of carnage and blood. I told her to meet me in the Warden's room, the only room in the facility with a large bathtub.

Chapter 3

I walked past the dead man and into his bathroom. I found some liquid soap and poured it into the tub before running the water. I waited there until Sophia entered. She hadn't cleaned up or even bothered to cover her half naked body, covered in blood, a strange contrast to the peaceful expression she wore. She slowly took her shirt off and tossed it on the ground. It was the first time I had ever seen her bare chest. She was absolutely perfect. She descended into the soapy water and closed her eyes.

The sight of her was more than I could stand. I realized I could go to the next room and jack off so I wouldn't do anything uncouth. Instead I reached for a washcloth and fueled by adrenaline I gently touched it to her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at me, then smiled and closed them again. I swallowed hard. I began to wash her neck and shoulders and right before I reached her breasts she turned over to lie on her stomach. The perfect slope of her hips rose slightly out of the bloodied water. I scrubbed her back and her legs and then between her legs, turning the water a deeper red. I was gently stroking her pussy with the washcloth and I could tell she was pushing up against my touch slightly.

My head was spinning and I straightened up for a moment and gazed at her. She turned onto her back once more and looked at me, this time I realized there seemed to be signs of discomfort on her face, and I panicked thinking I had gone too far. She winced and I noticed some milk leak out of her nipple, they must be so full.

My cock was pushing up against my pants and throbbing. I started to massage her breasts. They were so swollen and hard. She grimaced and only a little bit more came out. I massaged harder and she let out a small cry and I immediately backed off and apologized. I watcher her there as she massaged her own breasts. She looked so tired.

I decided to undress myself. She straightened into a sitting position as I entered the tub facing her. I began to massage her breasts again and then slowly lowered my head to suck on her nipples. My mouth filled with milk and I spit it out in the tub. I proceeded to do this methodically, switching breasts each time, draining them and spitting it out like I was treating a venomous snake bite. The relief on her face began to show and then it turned to pleasure. When it seemed like I had gotten a fair amount of liquid out, I began sucking more softly and licking and kissing all over her chest, Her face started contorting in pleasure and she began breathing heavily and moaning softly.

Her legs were loosening and slowly drifting apart in the silky water. I could slide into her so easily if I wanted to. I lick her tits for so long until her cheeks are rosy and her breathing is sharp and she starts panting with her tongue sticking out. She looked like she was about to have an orgasm.

Suddenly I stopped, yanked her hips towards me and started to slide my cock into her pussy. It was already contracting so much that it was squeezing the tip of my dick and it was hard to push it in.

Her body felt so soft in the water. With all of her strength she pushes me away from her and her pussy squeezes my cock so hard that it forces it out. She leaps out of the tub, and starts laughing and running out of the room.

My dick's so hard its painful and throbbing but nevertheless I run after her, wondering what she's up to. I see her standing at the end of the hallway and slowly entering one of the girl's rooms. She shushes me as I approach her and we enter the room.

There's two girls sleeping there. Sophia tiptoes hurriedly to the second bed without even glancing at the first girl. I follow her. Lying there is a girl I had never really noticed before. I guess I had been so fixating on Sophia I didn't know there were other gorgeous girls here. She looked so innocent and pretty, with small delicate features. Sophia sat me down in a chair near the bed and climbed on top of the girl. She took her tiny hands in hers and started sucking on her fingers.

She started moaning so sweetly, this must have been someone she had been thinking about for a long time. She rubbed her breasts against the girl's and it wasn't long before her milk was leaking out onto the girls chest, staining her shirt. She ripped the girls pants off and pressed her wet pussy against the girl's underwear. I wonder what the girl would think when she awoke stained with milk and cum. As soon as she started grinding against her, her face contorted and it looked like she was about to cum again. She stops herself.

She removes the girl's shirt and props her up, then motions me over. I stand by the bed. She presses her tits against the girl's and then grabs my dick and slides it between them. I push up against their tits as Sophia squeezes them together. She's leaking everywhere. Every time my dick strokes upwards towards her mouth she puts her lips on the tip of my dick and sucks a little, or sometimes she just kisses it once or licks it.

I'm not sure I can handle this, I can feel my balls tensing up like they do right before I'm going to cum. Of course, Suddenly Sophia stops.

She lays the girl down on the floor. Then lays me down on the bed. I see her beautiful body rise up over me and her tight pussy slides over my dick. She starts riding me slowly, her pussy is contracting and sucking in all of my precum. I grab her ass and slam into her digging in between her legs and fucking her as hard and fast as I can.

She's digging her nails into my chest then suddenly her body goes limp. Her body is completely loose, and her head hangs limply, but her pussy squeezes me so hard that I cum and start filling her up, she cries out with a noise I hadn't heard from her before and I know she's cumming too.

To be Continued...