Lacy Finally Loosens UP Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful young wife gets more on the side.
10k words
4.37
51k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,580 Followers

Lacy Hawthorne had finally crossed the line from prim and proper to the start of becoming a hot wife. She had finally succumbed to the advances of some basketball playing hunks. She knew she could have avoided it and she felt somewhat disappointed in herself for her own weakness. Yes, her husband worked too many hours. And, yes, she was lonely. And, yes, Jeff had a small cock. But she had just now found that out and she was a mess of contradictions. She could not help but dread word getting out at work. She knew how guys talked. She was afraid someone would somehow get word to Jeff of her infidelity.

A couple of days after she had been royally fucked, she decided on a plan. She had to talk to the guys. As hard as it was to expect, she needed to try to convince the guys that she was not a slut. She would do the unexpected and plead with each one of them. She first sought out Ted, the white guy. She just happened to call him one day and asked him some fake HR questions. He was, of course, totally unable to answer the questions. Lacy offered to go to his office and explain.

When she got to his office, Ted greeted her warmly. She resisted his hug and started in on the ruse about some HR stuff. It was trivial and completely unnecessary. She finally got up and closed the door, then walked back toward Ted.

"Ted, I really need to talk to you about the other night. I don't know how to say this. I am so conflicted. I am married and I want to be married. I love my husband."

Her tears were beginning to run down her face.

Ted was now concerned about where this was going. He even thought that this incident might have some serious repercussions since it was technically on company property. The fact that Lacy was referencing her own marriage and not talking about sexual harassment made him feel slightly better.

He began trying to console her, "Lacy, things just got out of hand. You are a beautiful woman..."

"Please, Ted, let me finish."

"It is not your fault, Ted. It is my fault. I am not accusing you, Larry or Chet of anything. I was a willing participant. I have never done anything like that before. I am just afraid that if word got out, that people will think of me as a slut."

"Please, please is there any way we can keep this between just the four of us?"

Ted was relieved, but wary. "Lacy, no one will think of you as a slut. I am thankful that you accept responsibility also. Look, it is what it is. We have as much to lose as you do if this gets out."

Lacy continued, "Ted, I just don't want to be the subject of locker room talk, that's all."

"Lacy, we are all adults. You agree that you were not forced, right?"

"Oh, god, no Ted. I would never accuse anyone wrongly. You guys were pretty persistent, but I made a choice also. I never asked you to stop. Part of me wanted it. I am sorry to say, but I enjoyed it. I don't know how to explain it. I love my husband. He just works so much and I ...; He just is gone a lot."

Ted tried to console her, but then he said, "So part of you wanted it? Which part? If there is another part, I would be interested in seeing it."

"I would hope you know what I mean, Ted."

"Look, Lacy, I will talk to the other guys. We should just leave it at that. If your only problem is the impact on your marriage, I understand. Do you wish it hadn't happened?"

Lacy was caught off guard. Did she wish it hadn't happened? She surely did not hate it. She had experienced her first orgasms ever from intercourse. That spoke for itself.

Finally she answered, "Ted, I am not going to lie. That was the best sex I have ever had. It is just not what I am. I was caught up in the moments. I can't talk about my sex life in my marriage, but it was the best sex I have ever had and I want sex with my husband to be the best."

Ted was beginning to sense how fragile she was. He had a thought. "Lacy, why don't we get this out of the office? Can we meet for a drink after work; I know a place out of the way."

Lacy thought about it. "Okay, Ted. Just text me the address and time. And, just one drink."

Lacy got the text from Ted and left immediately after work. He was waiting for her in the bar when she got there. He stood and hugged her when she came over. He asked her what she wanted to drink and she accepted a margarita on the rocks. Ted was not sure where this was leading, but he had already polished off two shots. He was relieved that the conversation had taken on a friendly turn. When the drinks came and the waitress had left, Ted opened the conversation.

"Lacy, I am a little uncertain what kind of signals you are sending off. Have you talked to Chet or Larry?"

"Oh, no. I am just trying to contain this. I really appreciate your confidence. I really don't know what came over me. I guess that the time I spent with Amy really messed my head up."

Ted replied, "Yeah, Amy is a real bundle of energy. However she just wants to fuck one on one. That evening in the locker room was the wildest sex I have ever had. We could not believe that someone as gorgeous as you took us all on."

"Well, Ted I am not exactly proud of that right now."

"But Lacy, you admitted that you enjoyed it, right?"

"Uhh, yes, in some way I was just overwhelmed by the testerone in the room and I lost control for a moment. Then when it happened, I couldn't stop. I never have cum like that with my husband."

"Wow," was all Ted could say.

"I mean, I shouldn't have said that, but I was in a place I had never been before sexually."

"Would you like to go to that special place again, Lacy?"

"Ted, I am being serious here."

"I know, Lacy."

He moved over closer to her and placed his hand on her arm. "You do not need to worry. As I said, I have been with Amy and she is hot and sex is good, but you are any guy's wet dream."

He moved his hand down to her leg just under her skirt. Slowly he began to rub tiny circles on her creamy thigh. Lacy stretched her other leg out and Ted's hand moved to her inner thigh of her left leg. Lacy looked him in the eye, questioning his advances. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She returned the kiss, but quickly pulled back slightly.

She smiled and said, "Ted, I am trying to nip this in the bud and you are trying to fuck me again."

"Lacy, you admitted that you are not getting any from your husband, so why wouldn't I try to make love to you?"

"It is not that way, Ted; my husband makes love to me in his own way. You guys just fucked me."

"Yes, and you liked it."

Lacy smiled and touched his hand as he was stroking her thigh. Inadvertently, she pulled his hand slightly up her leg. She didn't know if she had even done it on purpose, but the end result was the same. His hand explored further up her leg and he could not feel the warmth of her pussy.

Involuntarily, Lacy moaned slightly.

Ted leaned forward and kissed her more firmly on the lips. He slipped his tongue between her lips and explored her sexy mouth. He moved his hand up to her full breast at almost the same time and cupped her left breast with his right hand. She was on fire, but tried to deny it. Ted squeezed her big breast. She leaned back and he moved his hand under her dress. Straight up to her drenched panties. She was out of control now and spread her legs as Ted ran his finger down her slit. He pulled out a wet finger and placed it in his mouth.

He reached for his wallet and threw two bills on the table. He whispered in her ear, "Let's go."

He pulled her hand gently and she followed him out of the bar and to his car. He opened the passenger side door for her and placed her in the seat. He got in and started the car.

She said, "Wait, Ted, where are you taking me?"

"Over to the motel across the street. And then I am going to fuck you."

"Wait, I.., I.., I can't do this."

"Not what you dripping pussy says. Now just sit tight I will get the room and be right back."

Ted moved the car quickly across the street to a motel. It wasn't the top of the line, but you could recognize the brand and it was sure to be clean. He quickly secured the room and came back out. Lacy was feeling her wet pussy and now had no way to resist. She wanted this but did not want to appear like a slut.

Ted moved over to a parking space and ushered her out and into the room. Inside, he locked the door and kissed Lacy while he pulled her hips to himself. He pulled up her skirt and grasped both ass cheeks and massaged them firmly. He turned her ass to his front side and wrapped both arms around her, firmly grasping both of her big breasts through her blouse. He started unbuttoning her blouse. She helped. He moved to her skirt and unzipped it. It fell to her feet and she stepped out. He gently pulled the blouse off her shoulders and placed it on a chair. He picked up her skirt and placed it with her blouse. They kissed. Their tongues did a happy dance as they probed and licked each other. He moved back to admire her fabulous body. Her sexy panties were wet in the crotch. His cock was leaking streams of pre cum in his underwear.

He ran his hands all over her body, then turned her slightly and unsnapped her size 34 DD bra. He turned her more and lifted the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. He placed the bra with the rest of her clothing. Her breasts were large and perfectly formed. They had a certain sway only because of the size, otherwise they were firm. Her nipples were frozen buds. Her beautiful, large round areola were pinkish brown. It was as if they were made up with blush. It was natural and oh so pretty. He held her breasts in his hands and lifted each one in turn to his mouth. He gave each a quick kiss, and then pulled the whole tip inside his lips.

Now she stood there with nothing but her tiny pink panties and tan colored strappy heels. He kneeled and unzipped the back of her heels and helped her step out of them. He removed his shirt and shoes in between. He gently guided her to the bed and threw back the covers. He lowered her to the bed with her legs over the sides. Reaching up, he grasped the elastic on her panties and pulled them over her long, sexy tanned legs. He removed his pants and briefs. His cock sprung out like a lightening rod. It was longer, much longer, than her husband's. It was much, much thicker than her husband's.

Ted kneeled on the floor and parted her legs, kissing up her thighs until he reached her slick pussy. He licked her slit. She moaned. Her pussy was pouring lubricant. He tasted her hot pussy and the dull musky smell drifted up his nostrils. Lacy wanted to take a shower, but he assured her that this was the best sex ever. He licked and then probed her sex with his tongue. He was tender and experienced. She was flowing juices. He moved the full folds of her vaginal lips apart and kissed her clit. He licked it. He sucked it into his lips and held it there while she moaned in a high pitch.

She began talking,"Oh, oh, yes, god yes. Oooo."

He licked her pussy; he sucked her firmly. She came in waves and wrapped her legs around his head. She bucked as she moaned. He kept up the pressure and leaned forward. He thrust his tongue to meet her engorged clit. She stiffened up and squeezed her thighs tightly. She whimpered and moaned.

As her orgasm subsided, he moved her legs away and positioned her further back in the bed. He mounted her and thrust his thick cock into her waiting pussy. She mewed and moaned as he penetrated her hot vagina. As she became wetter and wetter, Ted fucked her pussy harder and faster. She came again. He continued to fuck her. She came again and began a woeful moan. He was fucking her pussy harder than she had ever been fucked. She was getting off time and time again. He pounded her steadily until his cock erupted into her like a fire hose. He thrust time and again, depositing his potent cum into her. He collapsed on her. They both held tight for what seemed a long time.

Finally his cock began to soften and slip out of her. He rolled sideways and placed his hand on her breast. He traced lines from her breasts down to her navel and then down to her flooded pussy. He fingered her slit. His cum was everywhere and leaking in copious amounts down her ass crack onto the linens. They rested.

Ted moved her onto her tummy and then lifted her ass in the air. He guided her knees up under her. He mounted her doggy style. She had never experienced this. He parted her knees with his knees and drove is now-hard cock into her still slimy pussy. He fucked her, just fucked her again. He jammed his cock up her cunt and back off and came at her again. His stamina was remarkable. His cock, unbelievable. He fucked her harder and longer. She came again and again. He shot another massive load of cum into her again. She collapsed back on her stomach and he kept his hard tool deep inside. When he finally pulled out, she knew she had been fucked by a big hot stud. She loved it. She could not even think of Jeff and her marriage. That would come on her drive home.

They lay side by side and Lacy gently stroked his spent cock. He was leaking cum still and so was she. They lay like this until reality caught up with them.

Lacy said, "Ted, I can't do this again, but I want you to know that was the best I have ever felt."

"Lacy, there are no strings here. We are just two adults having sex. Great sex."

"I know, but like I said, we can't do this again. I have my marriage to think of."

"Yes, I know, but I think you will indeed want to do this again. I am not going to openly pursue you, but I will be waiting for your call."

He was so sure that she would definitely want some more of that since it was apparent that her husband was not tickling her fancy. Or her pussy either. She tried to remain aloof, but inwardly she was smiling.

"I better go now, Ted. I have a lot to think about on my way home. I am not sorry, but just so conflicted. You were so good. I can't believe you made me cum that many times."

She got up, got dressed and gave him a quick kiss. She walked across the street and got into her car. It was only 8 o'clock and she had time to get home before Jeff got home. At least she hoped that she could shower before he got there. She had that special musky aroma of animal sex. She could even smell Ted. She had to get a shower.

When she got home, Jeff's car was already in the garage. She had to come up with a story now. When she got in the house, Jeff kissed he on the lips.

"Why so late, honey?"

"We worked a game."

"You usually come home in your gym clothes."

"Oh, yeah. Well I forgot my clothes this morning and did not want to come back home to get them."

"So you worked the game in your office clothes?"

"Yep. I am going to take a shower and fix some salad. Have you eaten?"

Since Jeff was home a little earlier, he had thought that they might make love again. He had really enjoyed their last lovemaking. He really felt badly about working so many hours. When Lacy reached the bathroom, she realized that Jeff was following her. Crap. Just her luck. And here she was, smelling of raw sex with Ted's cum still lingering in her pussy. Jeff, for some reason, began helping her take her clothes off. She drew back a little and kicked off her skirt. Jeff reached for her. She had to think fast.

"Wait until I take a shower, honey."

"Mind if I take a shower with you?"

This was unusual. They had done this before when they were newlyweds, but not recently. She could not afford to push him away. This is what she really craved anyway. She responded, "Free country." She stepped in and Jeff was right behind her. She wanted to wash her hair, but that would kill Jeff's mood, so she skipped that. She managed to soap up her body, scrub and rinse. She knew better than to try and wash her pussy. She wanted to douche, but Jeff was watching. His little cock was at full attention. He helped her rinse off, touching her breasts and ass. She was thankful that Ted was not a biter or hickey maker.

Jeff surprised her when he said, "You must be really horny, Lacy. I can almost smell your arousal."

She moaned and kissed him on the lips. If he only knew. It was strange that both times she had cheated, Jeff wanted to have sex afterward. Could he possibly know something?

Was she giving off after sex radiance somehow? She admitted to having been thrilled and satisfied by her clandestine trysts, but did Jeff sense something in her? Or, maybe, did he actually know something?

When they got in bed, Jeff mounted her immediately. He fucked her missionary style for about two minutes until he shot his cum into her already drenched pussy. She did not cum. He did not seem to notice. He did at least roll over and put his arm around her neck. Also, he began asking her questions about work, the basketball games, working out and just normal conversation. This was extremely unusual.

Jeff said, "You know, Lacy, you are one gorgeous woman. I hope you understand that I will not always have to work this much. As a matter of fact, I have put in for a vacation this summer. Where would you like to go?"

"Jeff, honey, I know you are working for our future, but we need some together time before the summer."

"Yes, I know, Baby, and I really want to thank you for the great sex the last couple of weeks. You have been so, you know, uh, moist down there."

Lacy was thinking to herself, "Great Sex? Great Sex? She had gotten her first real sex and now Jeff was congratulating himself or her or whatever. He was a good man, but he needed some sex education. She began to wonder if Jeff could be taught something about great sex. She knew he could never make her cum with that little cock, but she did not want to humiliate him either. Even if he learned how to make her cum, could she really be satisfied knowing that there was plenty of big cock out there she could have? Lacy knew she was attractive. She even knew that she stacked up well above most of her co-workers and friends. Even hot, hot Amy was no match for her in the looks department and Amy could have any man she wanted. She seemed to have had them all.

She went to sleep worried about her marriage but also satisfied with the great sex she had with Ted. She got "moist" again just thinking about it. She drifted off to sleep amid thoughts of her many orgasms with Ted.

Back at work the following day, she had trouble concentrating on her duties. She tried to keep everything in perspective. Later in the day, she saw Chet coming into her office. He walked over and greeted her formally. When he was sure no one else was listening, he asked her how she had been. She didn't know whether this had a deeper meaning. She assured him she was fine and they talked about the work problem. It was really nothing much and she assumed that it was a ruse for Chet to approach her.

As he was leaving, he asked, "Are you and Amy working the game tonight?"

Lacy nodded in the affirmative. She had the early game and hoped to get back home before Jeff did.

Chet smiled and asked her what she was doing after the game. She smiled and told him that she had to get home, but that she needed to talk to him briefly after the game. The league games started at 5 o'clock with the later game at 7. Lacy had just enough time after office hours to get dressed in her yoga pants and sneakers. She wore a loose exercise top with a firm sports bra underneath.

During the game, Lacy and Amy chatted freely. Amy mentioned that she had a date afterward with one of the guys from another department. This guy did not play basketball and they were meeting at a club after the game. She mentioned that Lacy should go with her and have a drink before going home. Lacy declined and told Amy that she was going to do her workout after the game and then go home.

After the game the girls "air kissed" and Amy went her way. Lacy went out the back way, hoping to see Chet before he hit the showers. He was waiting in the small hallway between the locker rooms when Lacy got there. She asked him to step outside and he followed her out. She turned to Chet and basically asked him the same as she had Ted. She pleaded with him to keep their little tryst a secret. He assured her that the three guys had talked afterward and all agreed that the adult games should be private even if four people were involved. Lacy did not want to alienate him, so she thanked him and gave him a kiss.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,580 Followers