Lacy Finally Loosens UP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,578 Followers

She had stopped sucking Chet when she had her second orgasm. He was patiently waiting his turn. As Larry took a break, Chet laid his cock on her breasts, then between her slippery DD's mixing his pre-cum with Ted's seed. Lacy took hold of his milk chocolate rod and jacked him off with the slippery lubricant. He again asked her what she wanted. She moaned and replied that he knew what she wanted.

He was going to make her say it so she did. "O, god, please fuck me".

"Not good enough," he said.

He said some places would actually try him for raping a white girl even if it was consensual. He asked again what she wanted.

She told him, "fuck my pussy".

"Still not good enough."

She asked him, "Please stick your beautiful huge cock in my slippery pussy and screw me like there was is no tomorrow."

With that he smiled and plunged in and began his slow purposeful strokes. Just like Larry had done earlier, he took his time and then gave her all twelve inches of chocolate meat. As he plowed her sodden pussy, waves of orgasm began flooding over her. She was barely conscious when he began shooting his flood into her. He pumped and pumped. She cried and moaned. As his flow ebbed, he withdrew.

Ted said he was going to make her their concubine for life. He rolled her over, scooped up an ample supply of community jism and lubricated her virgin asshole. He entered her doggie style. He pumped until he was all the way up her virgin ass. He then held her hips and rolled over. With this, Larry plunged his rejuvenated cock back up her pussy. She was now impaled by two young studs who together probably had four times the volume of cock than her husband. She was too weak to come again, but moaned until each shot a huge load in her love tunnels.

Now, she was very sated. When she began to recover, she grabbed a towel and took a "whore's bath", threw on her clothes and ran for her car. When she got home, Jeff was concerned about her being so late. She told him that she had lost track of time while working out. He hopped out of bed and hugged and kissed her. She could tell that he had sex on his mind and begged for him to let her get a shower. He began removing her sweats. She tried to break for the shower. He said she could shower afterward. By then he had her bra off and was reaching for her thong to remove it also. She had to think quickly, so she grabbed his cock and told him how horny he was making her. He nudged her back on the bed and began kissing her pussy. He remarked how musky and hot she was after working out. Lacy almost laughed out loud when he remarked that she was shooting more cum than a man does. As he began fucking her, he remarked that his spontaneity must have turned her on. He came in a matter of seconds. Just before she went to sleep, he said that they should try this surprise fuck again sometime. She smiled and told him that it was really fun and that she was all for it.

She knew that she still loved Jeff and would never intentionally hurt him, but she now thought and she could not be satisfied any longer with his quickie fucks and his little cock. She was in a dilemma and had trouble feeling guilty. The next morning, she awoke just as Jeff was getting up. He showered and dressed quickly, grabbing coffee and a power bar on his way out. Lacy got up and pulled the covers back. Her side of the bed was a mess. The cum had leaked out while she slept. In addition, she felt like someone had coated her whole body with syrup. She wasn't sticky, but the dried cum had tightened her skin. She took in the aroma of raw sex and reminisced about the evening before. She was concerned about Jeff, but she still could not feel guilty. Instead she smiled repeatedly as she replayed the scene. Her pussy felt stretched and her asshole throbbed. She was still discharging some cum even yet.

She removed the linens and sprayed Fabreze all over the bedroom to mask the smell. She started the linens in the wash and went to the shower. As the hot water cascaded around her body, she could smell her sex and began reliving the whole evening again. She felt like a lifetime of burden had been lifted off her shoulders. Now she was free of guilt, judgment, and misgivings. Her eyes had been opened to fierce animal sex. She still could not believe that this first time had been a gangbang.

Lacy began a new life that day. She went on to work and tried not to smile as she thought of those huge cocks. Black cocks also. What would Jeff and her parents think if they found out? Would this ruin her marriage? Could she fool Jeff again?

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,578 Followers
12