Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 03.1

Story Info
Erotica author forced to live one of her stories.
660 words
4.33
23.1k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This room must be air conditioned because it keeps getting colder. I try to curl as much of my body as possible around Bonne Fille. I want to fall asleep but I can't because of the cold, I have been crying for what seems like hours.

The door is opened, and a light is turned on. I blink my eyes in the sudden bright light. He sees me on the bed.

"Lacy you have goose bumps, I am so sorry." he says as he walks towards me.

"Stay away from me. I hate you." I yell at him, I sound like I am ten years old.

"Lacy it's ok, I just want to let you loose to go to the bathroom." he tells me.

Of course I have to pee. He untied my collar from the rope, and unfastens the cuffs from the collar. I rub my arms and legs, then walk over to the bathroom.

"Leave the door open Lacy." he says.

Great, how can I pee with him listening? I am still freezing. I hear him getting something from where he stashed the bags. Finally I am able to pee, I come out and wash my hands.

I turn around and find him right behind me, he folds me in his arms and gives me a deep passionate kiss. I am so stupidly emotional, I start crying. I hate him, but his kiss makes me melt. Damn him for being such a good kisser.

He leads me to the bed where there is now a fluffy down comforter, which makes me cry harder. What is wrong with me?

He tucks me under the comforter, and quickly gets undressed. He climbs into the bed with me, puts his arms around me. He starts stroking my hair, and kissing away the tears.

"Lacy I can't wait for our stories to be finished, so you will be with me forever." he whispers.

His kisses move down my body, slowly on my neck, which gives me chills. Along my breastbone he starts to use his tongue. One of his hands slides down in between my legs and He starts fingering my pussy. My pelvis pushes into his finger and he inserts another one.

I need to feel the intimacy of making love, of his body on top of mine.

"Please, master." I whisper

In response He starts rubbing my clit with his thumb. He takes one of my nipples into his mouth and runs his tongue around it, then he flicks it with his tongue and bites down gently. I cum with the bite, thrusting toward his fingers with abandon.

"Please, master take me. I need to feel you inside of me please." I beg.

He looks into my eyes and says "Lacy, I need to give attetion to your other breast, and hearing that makes it very hard to concentrate!"

I push my pelvis further onto his hand, he moves to the next nipple, flicks it repeatedly as he continues working my pussy. I start having multiple orgasms as he sucks my nipple and then gently bites down on it.

He rolls on top of me, looks me in the eyes as he enters me. I push my pussy up to greet his cock and orgasm again.

He owns my mouth with his tongue. He invades my mouth with a roughness as his cock is much more gentle with my pussy.

He pulls his head up and looks me in the eyes and fills my womb with his seed. I push up against him in one last intense orgasm.

He pulls me close to his body.

"I love you my Lacy. I own you, and tomorrow we follow the script." he whispers "The one we see what a true whore you are."

I shudder. Bonne fille curls up against My head. I think with dread about tomorrow's story; in which the victim is fucked by a new man every train stop.