Lacy's Ironic Twist Ch. 05

Story Info
Erotica author forced to live one of her stories
1.8k words
4.45
24.1k
8

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie Fille and I have been alone in the condo for well over a week. I have no idea what happened to Master. He said he had a business trip; that would last about two weeks.

However, he had arranged for food to be delivered. Every night around 6:00 pm a very polite person would deliver food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was eating very well.

I have tried to leave the condo several times, but chickened out at the last minute. I have been turned into a depressed shut in, and I need to figure out how to get over it. The trauma was imagined, it was all him. So why am I struggling?

I hit the button to publish story seven. Will he follow the last story? Just two more, plus number seven. Then I will be free. I decide to take a relaxing bath before the food gets here. I have a little over an hour. Story five won’t start until he gets back, but I am still nervous. I carry pepper spray everywhere. I have it in every room in the condo.

Will I have the guts to use it? Probably not, all it would do is make him mad. I am really confused about my own feelings on the matter. He is a monster, or at least a very delusional man. However, I find myself missing him. The dinners, the laughter, the times we made love. I can’t think that way, story seven will end things definitively. I need to focus on being rid of him.

I climb into the hot bath, up to my neck in bubbles. It feels so good, the warm water surrounding me. My body completely relaxes and I close my eyes. Suddenly the electricity goes out, it is dark and the heater stops. I freeze. I take some deep breaths and think, there is a storm so is possible that it went out naturally.

I don’t believe this. He must be here. I get out of the tub, walking carefully so I don’t slip. I grab a towel and my pepper spray. The circuit breaker is in the master bed room closet, all I have to do is make it there. To say I am not looking forward to five; would be an understatement.

I carefully make me way by full to the master closet, where I have a flashlight stashed. I am jumpy, waiting for him to grab me. I turn on the light and focus it on the circuit breaker. I open it, and it just likes like one flipped. I un-flip it still feeling nervous. Everything goes back on. I let out a breath. It has happened before, but it is pretty rare.
I tentatively look out the closet door, everything seems in order.

I think I need a glass of wine, or a bottle to settle my nerves. I start to walk across the room, and strong arms wrap around me, a gloved hand covers my mouth and a knife to my throat. I panic and start to struggle, the knife is pressed deeper in my throat.

Oh my gosh, it can’t be master, why would he wear gloves? I start hyperventilating. I am pushed towards the bed. I find myself starting to cry, after all I have been through, now a stranger has me under his control. The towel slips off, as he pushes me to the bed.

He pushes me face down on the bed, pushing my head into it. That is something master has done before, so maybe it is him. I hear a belt being loosened and a zipper being undone. Oh my god, he is going to rape me right here.

I hear some noise like something being opened, so at least he must be using a condom. As the thought goes through my head he puts his cock to my pussy lips and pushes himself in. No condom, apparently it was lube. He roughly fucks me until he stiffens and cums. He holds me there for a few minutes.

He roughly turns me over and claims my mouth with his. It is master, I am so relieved I almost cry. This is twisted, being relieved it is him. While kissing me he grabs my wrists in one hand, and pushes me up the bed. He must have been busy because he has rope prepared, he ties my wrists together to the head board.

“No, please, don’t do this one. I have never done it before and I can’t take it master. Please!” I beg with tears in my eyes.

“Lacy, you wrote the script. I am just the person you wrote it for.” He says. “I love you Lacy, but I don’t want to hear you complaining while I am doing this. So I think I will gag you this time.”

“NO! How can I tell you if you are going to fast and hard?” I am scared now.

“I know you Lacy, I can tell by your reactions. If I am unsure, I will un-gag you at that point.” He tells me.

I try to move my head so he can’t put the gag on, as usually it is a useless effort. He loosely binds my feet to the bottom of the bed. He puts two fluffy pillows under my butt, and gets out a harness for a wand.

I close my eyes, I am dreading what is coming. Can I handle it? Well he take it all the way if I can’t. I keep my eyes closed as he slips on the harness and turns the wand on. The wand starts working it’s magic. I can feel myself getting wet.

“Let’s help you get warmed up Lacy.” he says.

He starts kissing and licking my neck. Now that feels good, he tongues his way to the other side and moves up to my ear. Nibbling my ear takes me to the edge of my first orgasm.

“Cum for your master Lacy.” he whispers in my ear.

I have an incredible intense orgasm for the first one. I do arching my back as the orgasm rolls over me. A realization strikes me, I love the control he has. I love it when he tells me he owns me, that he is my master. It intensifies my pleasure, especially since I didn’t come to him willingly. He took what he wanted. Could my stories have been scripts of what I wanted with out ever knowing? No, now he is driving me to delusions.

He moves to my breasts, I thrust them towards him. He continues to nibble, kiss and lick them. My orgasms continue. He slips his hand down to my pussy.

“I think we are ready to start Lacy.” he tells me.

Surprisingly, instead of it causing more anxiety, I cum again. He moves down the bed, he gets some lube. He starts with two fingers, fucking me. I lose myself in orgasmic bliss. He slides in a third, and fucks me with it more, then the fourth finger. Waves of pleasure flow as I push my pelvis up trying to get him deeper.

“You seem to like this Kitten.” He says.

He gets the lube and pours it over his hand and my pussy, he starts a twisting motion. Using his other hand to gently insert another finger. He continues the twisting motion and I go wild. It feels insanely good. I want to beg for more, but the gag silences me. I am covered in sweat.

He puts a hand on my pelvis pushing it down, so I can’t thrust and to get him deeper.

“We have to be careful kitten. If I go to fast I can hurt you, one of the reasons I gagged you. In case you beg for more before you are ready. Based on how you are reacting, it seems like I made a good decision.” He gently tells me.

He is right, I want it all. Now. The wand and his fingers driving me crazy. I am all need and desire for more. He is introducing me to pleasures I never imagined.

With the twisting, he starts to add the tip of his thumb. The pain of the gentle stretch drives me nuts, I never knew this time of pain could be pleasurable. It is a unique pain, but so pleasurable in the current situation. The sweat is now from both the pain and the pleasure.

The twisting continues, slowly adding his thumb while he liberally uses more lube. Why is he moving so slow? I just want it shoved in all the way. Since his free hand is currently busy with lube, I push driving his thumb all the way in with his other fingers. I arch my back and scream through the gag. It hurts, but it makes the pleasure more intense.

“Kitten, stop. This has to go slow to make sure you are ready. If you do that again, I will pull it out next time I get more lube. Do you want that?” He asks.

I shake my head vigorously, my hair is actually wet due to the sweat. God no, he can’t stop until it is all the way in. Then it should stay there forever.

He pulls his hand out a little bit, and starts the gentle twisting motion again. My orgasms are so close together at this point, I can’t tell where one ends and another begins.
He gently twists in deeper, the stretching pain again. I orgasm so hard I almost pass out.

“Are you ready Kitten? This next part should have my whole fist in you.” He asks.

I nod my head. Please, oh please.

More twisting, oh so gently, twisting that feels so good. All at once it slips in. He continues the gentle twisting motion and I go out of my head, I am completely lost in bliss. The sensations are amazing, his knuckles hitting my walls, the unique stretching pain. The wand continuing to make my clit dance with joy.

After a time I feel him start to pull out, I want to beg him not to. The gag stops me. I also realize, that while I am still having orgasms, I am feeling exhausted. He leaves me there to wash his hands, my whole body feels like it is vibrating. He comes back and undoes the binds, and takes of the wand harness.

Orgasmic shudders still course through my body, as he pulls a thick comforter over us. He holds me and gently strokes my hair. The orgasmic aftershocks start to slow down, and I start shivering from the sweat that has cooled.
I slowly and happily drift into sleep with him kissing and stroking my hair.

“I love you Lacy.” He whispers “I am going to make you happy for the rest of your life.”