Ladies and their Butts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all of them?"

"That's all of them," Beth said, lying next to Fiona, on her tummy. She ran a hand through Fiona's bushy red hair. "I wish I had hair like yours," she said.

"Holy fuck," said Fiona, still getting used to the beads in her ass. She'd used them many times before, of course, but she always reacted this way.

"Come here, sexy," said Beth. "Lick my bum." Fiona awkwardly pulled herself up onto her hands and knees and moved down the bed, until her face was level with Beth's bubble butt. She took a moment just to look at it and appreciate it.

"This is the nicest ass I've ever seen," said Fiona. "You should be in porn."

"Really?" asked Beth.

"All the pussy you can eat," said Fiona. "Are you into guys, too?"

"Yes..."

"They'll be lining up to fuck you. You can have them two or three at a time."

"That sounds nice, but do shut up and start licking."

Fiona chuckled. "Maybe I won't. Maybe I've changed my mind and I'm too tired to butt-fuck you."

"Noooooo..." whispered Beth.

"Do you want me to? Admit you want me to."

Beth saw where this was going now. Her teasing little power play was backfiring on her. But she was desperate for it now. Putting the beads up Fiona's ass had brought her to a level of excitement where she needed release more than anything now. "Please. I want you to. I need you to."

Fiona smiled and slapped Beth's ass. "That's more like it." And suddenly her tongue was in Beth's bum, probing, teasing, exploring. Beth gave an excited squeak of joy and reached her hand back, holding Fiona's head in place and tousling her red hair as she serviced Beth's sensitive anus.

Beth knew she could come from this alone but she wanted more, wanted to be penetrated and sodomized by Fiona. She passed back the lube and gave Fiona a pleading look.

"What do you want me to do with this?" asked Fiona.

"You know what," moaned Beth.

"I want to hear you say it."

Beth sighed. "Lube me up and bugger me with that big dirty dildo," she begged.

Fiona smiled and got to work massaging the lubricant into Beth's tight rectum. "And you were going to let me think I was the pervert," she scolded, still teasing. "For shame."

"I knowww..." moaned Beth, as Fiona's fingers moved in and out. "I'm such a bad girl." Fiona was thrilled by Beth's responsiveness to her every movement, and enjoying the sense of fullness the beads were bringing to her own ass.

She pulled back and began to strap on the dildo. "You're a very bad girl," she said. "You're a dirty little slut."

"I'm not..." protested Beth, raising her ass up.

"You are," said Fiona. "But luckily..." she hovered the tip of the dildo around Beth's anus now. And then she leaned in to the blonde girl's ear and whispered "so am I."

Beth sharply inhaled, but the breath was pushed back out of her as the dildo slid, smooth and swift, up her bum. "Fuuuuuuuck," she moaned, as Fiona slowly pulled back out.

Beth was in an almost trance-like state now, with the prosthetic cock moving in and out of her anus. Her every sensation was heightened; she could feel Fiona's heartbeat above her, feel Fiona's nipples drag along her back as the redhead thrusted, feel the ridges of the toy move in and out of her with just the slightest friction. Suddenly it stopped. Another of Fiona's games. She gave a moan of frustration.

"Oh, did you want me to continue?"

Beth nodded, too stunned to speak.

"No, I want to hear you say it," said Fiona. "Say you're a dirty little slut like me."

Under other circumstances she might have played coy, and weakly protested, but she needed this too much for games now, and without hesitation, sputtered out "I'm such a dirty little slut, Miss Inverness. I need you to sodomize me. Please."

Suddenly the thrusting returned, drawing a long, low moan from the bottom of Beth's stomach. "That's better," said Fiona, laying a light kiss between Beth's shoulders. In her hypersensitive state, the kiss was almost painful it felt so good, and Beth's breathing hitched as she hit orgasm.

"Ohhhh, that feels so good," she moaned.

"I'm not done with you yet," said Fiona.

"No," gasped Beth. "Please keep going. I can come a few times this way."

They kept this up for what felt like hours of sheer anal bliss, both women's rectums thoroughly full, Beth gleefully submitting to Fiona's domination, Fiona revelling in Beth's unfettered genuine enjoyment of their sodomy. Fiona fucked Beth to a second and third orgasm before she could feel her own starting to build. "I'm gonna come," she said, almost like a declaration.

"Please do," gasped Beth, grinding back on the invading toy.

Fiona started to pick up the pace, desperate for relief, butt-fucking Beth harder and faster than she'd ever butt-fucked anyone before. She was afraid her eagerness would be too much, that she was hurting the gorgeous flight attendant, but Beth was loving every moment of it still, and from the growing pitch of her grunts, reaching her fifth orgasm of the night, counting the cunnilingus earlier.

Beth could feel both of their orgasms building up, and knew just the trick to push Fiona over the edge as her own began to crest. She slid her hand back around Fiona, toward the redhead's freckly bum, and gently grabbed a hold of the end of the cord sticking out of her naughty little hole.

"You're such a slut," groaned Beth, the dildo penetrating deep within her bowels. "All I had to do was tell you I was a slut too and you gave me all the buttsex I wanted."

Before Fiona could reply, Beth smoothly pulled the beads out of Fiona's ass, all at once. The sudden pulling-out sensation was too much for Fiona, and she gasped out her magnificent climax. At the same moment, Beth's own orgasm struck, and her pink vagina gushed with juices. Both ladies' knees went weak, and they collapsed onto each other on the bed, Fiona still straddling Beth. She gently reached down and pulled the strap-on out of Beth's well-fucked hole, and then put her arms around her, squeezing the blonde against her own body.

Fiona fell asleep first. Beth was too excited, too stunned by her own achievement, and needed some time to process it. She lay awake, the little spoon, looking at the beautiful ginger woman who lay, admiringly, beside her.

When Beth woke up, Fiona was no longer beside her. For a moment, she felt a panic that it had all been a dream, but no, there was the briefcase by the side of the bed. She looked up to see the bathroom light on, and her ears registered a sink running. Fiona was brushing her teeth. Beth stretched her arms, pulled the blanket up around her chin, and gave a contented sigh. Life was good.

"You awake?" asked Fiona.

"Yes I am, pretty girl," said Beth.

"I had a really good time last night," said Fiona.

"Me too."

Fiona stepped into the room. She had on a hotel bathrobe, and her hair was wrapped in a towel, as though she'd just emerged from the shower.

"You took a shower without me?" asked Beth.

"I can't stay," said Fiona. "But think about what I said last night. About trying porn."

It was too early for Beth to make career decisions like this. She looked at the clock by the bedside. Just after 8. Yeah, too early.

"I don't know," said Beth.

"Just think about it. I'm going to give you a copy of my business card, at least. That way..." she sat on the bed beside Beth and kissed her lightly on the nose. "Next time we're in the same city we can meet up and do this again."

"Mmmmm, that sounds nice," said Beth, running her fingers through Fiona's red hair. "You're suuuure you don't have time for some quick morning sex?" She tossed the blanket aside, exposing her voluptuous body.

Fiona sighed. "Well, okay." She glanced at the clock. "I guess I have a few minutes. And I can't say no to those big blue eyes." Smiling, she lowered her face down Beth's body, toward her moistening cunt.

12