Ladies' Club Ch. 02

Story Info
More High Seas Hijinks.
1.9k words
4.38
32.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers

Maddie kissed me at the cabin door. "Maybe I'll see you later?"

I nodded. "It's a small ship. You'd have a hard time avoiding me."

"Oh, Mikey, I'd never do that! Bye, honey!"

Her cabin was right across the hall, and I watched her wink as she closed her door.

Well, I thought, she may have been older, but she was the best lay you've had in months, at least!

The second night of a 3 night cruise was upon us and I showered, wondering if my luck had changed. My almost-ex-girlfriend was back home, having cancelled at the last minute on me, forcing me to travel alone. Maddie and I had literally bumped into each other, and that began a day of romping around my tiny cabin, her tight body obviously augmented but not so drastically that it was blatant.

I sat at my assigned dinner table with seven others, although only six showed up tonight. I found myself seated next to a black woman who had been escorted by an elderly white man the previous night. I was struck by her smooth dark skin, so evenly colored and rich. Her long fingers were well-manicured with brightly colored nails and assorted gold and diamond rings.

I listened in as she explained that "Danny took too much sun and fun, today. Thank you, he'll be fine. I left him comfortable, and he can call room service when he needs it."

Her bright smile shone around the table, and everyone seemed to be so taken by this beauty, myself included. Her deep rich voice exuded sexiness. My eyes followed the natural path down her neckline, into the valley between her breasts, as she breathed. I knew if she leaned forward, I'd be able to see nipple, and wished she would move. She wasn't as old as Maddie, but being so confident and cool, it was hard to determine exactly how old, probably her fifties. Danny would have been about eighty.

At one point, she did reach, passing the butter dish, and the pointy nipple seemed to aim high. Our eyes met and she smiled. "Can I interest you? Butter?"

"Oh, yes, thanks." I took it and passed it on, looking back to see she was still smiling at me. I had been caught, and we both knew it.

Dinner ended and people moved off, leaving the black beauty and me, alone, and I realized I didn't even know her name.

"I'm sorry your friend isn't feeling well," I finally said.

"Oh, my Danny? Yes, he'll be fine. I noticed last night that you were alone. I applaud your courage!"

I explained about the late cancellation and she nodded sympathetically, and patted my hand. The warmth was extraordinary. "Well, it's good that you jump right back into the dating game. Lord knows, I dread the thought of doing that again."

"Oh? Are you and Danny breaking up?" I asked, too hopefully.

She looked down at her drink, stirring it slowly. "Danny is my husband. I know! our ages! But he insisted. It's been three years now, but his health is failing."

I expressed my sadness and she took it in stride, explaining that she had a fashion boutique in LA, and Danny met her at a cocktail party hosted by some director he knew. He wined and dined her, and she finally succumbed to his wishes. She didn't have to say that he was wealthy. That much was obvious.

"And since he turned 87, he's really slowed down," she said.

"Eighty-seven?! I'd sign on for sixty, right now!"

She smiled. "You say that now, but see how you feel when you hit fifty-six! He has led a long, fruitful life, though. I'm his fifth wife, and we are all friends, a tribute to Danny!"

I thought, I'd love to see what the others look like, as the waiters prepared the table for the next seating. Instead, I said, "We should be getting out of their way."

She smiled. "If you don't have any plans, maybe I can offer you a nightcap? The Martini Bar looks interesting."

I stood and drew back her chair as she rose, and with heels, she was taller than me, at 6 feet. "Thank you, Michael. You're tall! I like that!"

I'm sorry, you have me there. How did you know my name?"

"When you signed for your drink, I made a point of taking a look at your Ship Card. Was that rude of me?"

"Not as rude as me not thinking of some clever way to get your name."

Again, showing those ivory-whites. "It's Ebony."

"You're beautiful," I replied.

Her face contorted into a fist, and she said, "Excuse me?"

"I mean...oh, man, I mean, your name, it's beautiful! I'm so sorry!" I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

She smiled, patted me on the cheek, and whispered, "It's really Sharon. I changed it after college. Thought it sounded more exotic. Don't tell anyone."

"No, of course not. It's a great name, both, really!"

The Martini Bar was jammed with the after-dinner, and pre-dinner crowds vying for bar space. I noticed quite a few male heads spinning in our direction, and I knew I would have been looking, too, if I was in their shoes. But Ebony was married, and made a point of informing me at the very beginning. Still, I enjoyed her company. We sat at a corner booth, and still many couples just happened to slide by us, smiling, nodding to us, and I felt I was in the presence of a celebrity. Then it came to me: Maybe I was!

On our second drink, I said, "Do you often get all these stares?"

She shrugged and smiled, coyly. "People are especially friendly on cruises, I've found." "Yes, that must be it."

I couldn't take my eyes off her, the long neck, deep plunge of cleavage, thick lips, almond- shaped eyes, perfectly-straight hair, parted in the middle, to her shoulders. She was exquisite.

After the third, she asked if she was keeping me from anything, or anyone.

"Not at all, but I'm sure Danny is curious about you," hoping she would say its fine.

"Actually, I should call in to check on him. Is there a house phone around?" There was one at the Photo Counter, and she excused herself. After a few minutes, she returned. "Sorry I took so long. Danny said to enjoy myself, and don't fall overboard. He says you're in charge!"

"You told him about me?"

"Sure! He remembered you from last night's dinner. 'The good-looking kid,' he called you. I tell Danny everything I do, and every one."

"Every one?"

"Of course! No secrets. He knows I'd never embarrass him. And he understands our age difference means we each have certain needs."

Those almond shapes were a hazel color, and she spoke without a smile, so I didn't think she was joking.

I let my weak brain absorb it, then said, "So, do you have time for another?"

Her long fingers wrapped around my hand and an electrical current flowed through us. "Danny said, if I'm not at breakfast by 8AM, he's withholding my allowance. Please don't let that happen!"

"I promise."

"Excellent! Another round. And then, Michael...."

With one hand under the table tightening around my thigh, she whispered, "I've always wondered what an inside cabin looks like."

Our faces were close, but we were in public, and she was a married woman. "I just so happen to have one, if you don't mind the mess."

My head was in the clouds as we walked the narrow hall, and not from the many Scotches but also anticipation. She held my arm tightly as she rested her head on my shoulder. Walking barefoot, she was 4 inches shorter. She was humming something unidentifiable, but it sounded sexy, anyway. I slid my room key in the lock and, thankfully, the bed had been freshly made.

Ebony placed our glasses on the small desk and stood facing me, brushing my hair from my brow. "It's a lovely room, Michael, thank you for having me." Our lips met in a soft kiss, and again I felt the electricity pass through us. Her tongue flicked out and caught mine, swirling in a deep soul kiss.

Her brightly-colored crinkly top barely held her ample chest inside, and the heat from her body seemed to emanate from that deep dark cleavage, with heaving mounds. I wasted no time getting my hand up there, sliding between them and finding one of those pointy nipples. It was so hard, and she moaned on contact.

She was sucking and biting my lower lip as she slid my Island shirt over my head, without undoing a button. Her razor-sharp nails tweaked my nipples as she bent her head to bite and suck them.

I got my hand inside the waistband of her paneled full-length peasant dress, and felt it drop to the floor. My fingers were rewarded with the discovery that Ebony had no panties on! Her smooth full ass responded to my touch and she squealed with delight. "Oh, Michael, you make me feel so evil!," she called out as she ground her hips into my already throbbing cock.

I reached around front and found her tight bush, and my fingers spread her as we kissed. The wetness was evident before I even dipped, and when I did, she squealed again.

She fought and fumbled, getting my slacks open and down, and my cock proudly jumped into her hand. She eagerly stroked the seven inches, and the warm hands felt wonderful.

She was suddenly across the bed, on her back, pulling my cock to those soft lips as I was propelled forward into the black depths of her pussy. I hungrily went at her while she took me like a champ, deep down her throat as she moaned and purred like a tigress.

It was all I could do to raise off her and spin around, climbing between her thighs, my pink cock throbbing at her rich brown entrance. She grasped at me, trying to pull me in, showing no signs of the graceful cheetah, now a grunting sexual entity.

I purposely held back, entering her slowly, increasing her frenzy, inch by inch, savoring the hot wetness as it enveloped my rod. The pure lust in her eyes was made more stimulating by the way she moved beneath me, almost rippling like a wave, the slightest movement causing spasms around my cock as I thrust faster and harder.

"Yes, More, Yes, now, Yes!" Ebony stared right through me, seeing what I can only imagine. I kept slamming, even as I felt myself approaching the end, wanting her to feel what I had, harder, faster!

"Oh, God!" I slammed and held, waiting that half-second as the eruption sprung through me and ejected into her. I gasped as the second shot came and went. Her eyes were dis-focused when she growled, "Oh, yesss!" and she shuddered, too.

I collapsed onto her but she managed to slide away, grasping her drink, slugging it down, "Ahhhh!"

Catching my breath, I rolled onto my side. She sat, smiling. "Oh, Michael, was that good? Yes? Excellent! Where's the phone. We need refills! Maybe munchies?"

We had another round of drinks and sex, and she was back at her cabin by 3 AM, in plenty of time for breakfast!

tlc143
tlc143
106 Followers