Ladies Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers

And so we were. As we got out of the car, she came over to me and gave me a long, passionate kiss. "Got any plans?" she asked.

"Tonight, or for longer?" I replied. "Either one's fine with me, as long as it includes you."

She grinned and stroked my crotch. "Well, come on in. I've been dying to get that cock back in me since I saw it this afternoon. And I see it's already ready for Act Two."

"And ever since I saw your pussy today, I've been aching to taste it. You always had the most delicious cunt."

"You evidently haven't lost your touch at cunt-licking, either. Do you want me to keep shaving it?"

"It really doesn't matter to me. I like it either way, and your crotch hair never got in my way. Do you like the feel of it bald?"

"Yeah. Sometimes it's a bitch, unless I keep it shaved all the time. But I love the way men look at me now."

By this time, we were inside her door. No sooner had we closed it than we were taking our clothes off. Somehow, we couldn't keep from hugging each other, even though it slowed down the operation. As she pushed my pants down, briefs and all, I slipped her sundress up over her arms and head. Off came my shirt, and then my socks. Naked, I hugged her and slipped her panties down; the crotch was soaked. She reached for the clasp of her bra. "No, dear." I said. "Allow me." I slid the straps off her shoulders. The cups were soft, her nipples showing peaks through the fabric. I pulled them down, and her breasts fell free; I sucked each nipple in turn as she stood trembling with lust. Not an hour ago I had seen this beautiful sight in all its glory, but then they had been for everybody, and now it was just for me. When I remarked on this to Maria, she laughed. "That's just what I was thinking about your cock just now," she said softly. "Now it's mine." And grasping it, she pulled me toward her bedroom.

After our afternoon of arousal, no foreplay was necessary. She lay back on her bed, breasts flat against her chest, legs spread, cunt glistening. I bent down to lick it; her taste was all as I remembered it, but somehow more intense, a womanly taste, not a girlish one. "Not now," she said. "Fuck me." As I slid my body up, I felt her hand grasp my cock and guide it into her vagina. She sighed as I slid home. Thank God I had just cum an hour ago; otherwise I'd have ejaculated instantly. Instead, we set up a slow rhythm, her hands stroking my back, her cunt muscles squeezing my cock as I thrusted and relaxing as I drew out again. Our bodies grew slippery with sweat, our groans increased in intensity, and then, with one simultaneous convulsion, we triggered each other's orgasms. Mine crested and waned, but hers went on and on, her legs locked around mine, as she gasped for breath. And then it was over. I felt my cock soften and start to slip out of her cunt; she gave it a final squeeze with her Kegel muscles as it popped out.

"Wow," she said. "What a mess." The bed was drenched with sweat and pussy juice and cum.

"I tried to last longer, but my cock just went off. I'm sorry."

"That's OK. I can wait for Act Three. How about ordering a pizza for the intermission? I've got a couple of bottles of red wine."

"Perfect," I said.

She gave me a kiss and squeezed my limp dick. "Welcome home. And you're definitely invited to the club."

"Who's hostess next time?"

"As a matter of fact, I am. And the game I want to play is 'Guess the Cock.' Do you want to hear how it goes? The women are blindfolded and..."

I could swear my cock twitched.

jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers
12