Ladies In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

"Well, you posed for me," she said, "So I suppose it's only fair I do the same for you." Placing her hands on her hips, feet apart, Rosabel stood there naked before her friend, thrusting her firm breasts out, pretty certain of the effect she was having on her petite companion. Nellie drank in the sight of the dusky figure before her, taking in the firm breasts with their hardened chocolate tips, the kinky thatch of black hair surmounting Rosabel's thighs--and directly beneath it, barely visible, her pink pussy lips, glistening with her moisture. Staring at her gorgeous friend, Nellie inhaled deeply, certain that she could smell the aroma of her friend's excitement wafting up from the soaked panties sitting on the floor a few feet from her.

Rosabel resumed her seat on the carpet, but this time sat cross-legged, knowingly revealing her sparkling womanhood to the gaze of the blonde bombshell. Nellie glanced away, ashamed to be staring at such a naked and open display of Rosabel's cunt, but couldn't stop herself from casting surreptitious glances at it out of the corner of her eyes. Every time Nellie looked away, Rosabel smiled to herself, convinced that she was having the same erotic effect on the petite woman as Nellie was having on her.

"It's your deal," she told Nellie.

Nellie nodded, shuffled and dealt the cards. They studied their hands, discarded and drew.

"I've got a pair," announced Rosabel, revealing two nines. I'll say, thought Nellie to herself, though her mind wasn't on the cards. Staring at the black woman's rounded globes, Nellie suddenly became aware that she hadn't yet laid down her cards.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she exclaimed. "Pair of jacks--I win!" She tossed the winning hand down on the carpet. "And if I remember the rules correctly," she continued, a sly grin playing across her pretty face, "That means I get to ask _you_ the question this time!"

"It's tough to argue with you when you're right," Rosabel conceded. Though she hadn't lost the hand on purpose, she wasn't sorry to have lost it. Anticipating the nature of Nellie's question, she was intent on giving Nellie back just as good a tale as she gave.

Nellie thought for a moment. She was finding it somewhat difficult to concentrate, with Rosabel's scent drifting through the air, her feminine charms on open display to Nellie's view, while at the same time she was sitting there like some cheap strumpet exposing her own excited, nude body to the gaze of her black friend. Nellie's pussy juices were flowing freely, and she felt that if she didn't get some relief soon, she'd explode.

"Okay," she finally said. "You've been married for a while now. What's the most memorable...er, experience, that you and Josh have shared?"

"Well now, by 'experience', I suppose you mean a sexual escapade?" Rosabel teased Nellie, delighting in the pink glow that swept through her white skin as the blonde woman nodded a shy "yes." God, Nellie blushed so easily! The itch between Rosabel's legs was growing to be nearly unbearable, and she wondered for a moment what Nellie's reaction would be if she slid a hand down her own stomach, through her black bush, and started rubbing herself. Would it prompt Nellie to do the same, she wondered? She knew from Nellie's story that Nellie masturbated on occasion, and the thought of watching those dainty fingers sliding through the blonde curls of her muff and slipping along her dripping slit, pleasuring herself, just caused the honey from Rosabel's own pussy to flow faster.

After a moment of silence, Rosabel spoke. "Well, we've been married for quite some time--and of course, we had sex for months before that--so it's kind of tough to pick the most memorable time. But, since it came on the most special day of my life, I guess it would have to be our wedding night."

"Okay," said Nellie. "To quote somebody I know, speaking just a short while ago--details, give me details!"

Rosabel laughed. Earlier that afternoon, Nellie Gray had been shocked at the idea of stripping while playing cards; now she was sitting here naked with another woman, clearly aroused, digging for details of the other woman's sex life!

"Well, the ceremony itself was wonderful, as was the reception that followed. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world, with all my family and friends there to see me marry Joshua. When we danced, it scarce felt like my feet touched the ground, I was so happy. Josh was so handsome in his tuxedo--I'm sure all the women there wanted him, but he was mine, all mine! And oh, those women would have turned scarlet if they could have heard the naughty things Josh would whisper to me in snatches as we had a private moment, on the dance floor or at our table. He kept telling me how he was going to...umm, fuck me..." as she said the word, Rosabel stared straight into Nellie's eyes, trying to see her reaction, pleased at the little shudder that went through the blonde woman's petite frame as she heard it, "...how he was going to have me begging for his cock."

"I tell you, by the time the reception was over, I was crazy for wanting him. It's a good thing it ended when it did--if it had lasted another half hour, I swear I would have jumped him right then and there on the dance floor, witnesses be damned! Somehow, we made it back to our hotel room. Opening the door, he lifted me up. 'Allow me to carry my wife across the threshold, Mrs. Newton', he said to me, proceeding to do just that. Inside, we fell into each other's arms and onto the bed. We kissed, running our hands along each other's bodies--I was going crazy! He started to try to undo my dress but I stopped him. 'No,' I said, 'I want to undress you first. You'll probably never see me in my wedding dress again...I want to give you a sight you'll remember forever!' He just nodded and stood up, assisting me as I disrobed him.

"When I got his shirt off him I started scratching his chest lightly with my fingernails, kissing and biting his nipples playfully. Meanwhile I was rubbing his cock through his pants--there was no doubt he was ready, willing and able to perform his husbandly duties! Finally, when all that was left were his trousers, I had him sit at the edge of the bed. I knelt on the floor before him, still wearing my white wedding dress--I had pulled the veil back over my face. I unbuckled and unzipped him, then slid his pants and underwear off him, leaving his beautiful body nude for my pleasure. His cock was rockhard, bobbing in the air, as he watched me approach it with my face. I used both hands to hold it, then kissed it through my veil. Hearing his gasps made me feel so good! I began licking it through the gauzy material of my wedding veil--I couldn't see what I looked like, of course, but from the way he was staring down at me intently, he seemed to like the sight!"

Rosabel's throat was getting dry as she recounted the story of her wedding night. Pausing a moment, she took another drink of wine. Apparently she took too long for Nellie's taste. Practically squirming on the carpet, Nellie urged her to continue, all the time wishing that she had enough guts to play with herself in front of Rosabel while listening to her story. She couldn't recall the last time she had been this horny!

Rosabel continued. "After a few moments of that, I lifted the veil up slightly and pulled it over his cock--so that it was inside the veil with me. Josh has always told me that I...ahh...give wonderful blowjobs, and I was determined not to disappoint him! I sucked him in, bobbing up and down, while my hands played with his balls. He later told me that it was incredibly erotic--he could see his shaft disappearing into my mouth through the veil, but it was opaque, not transparent. The sight and the feeling of my mouth on him drove him over the edge much before I'd intended, and he shot his seed into my mouth. There was so much of it! I swallowed as fast as I could, but as jet after jet spurted into me, it was too much, and some overflowed out of my mouth and down my chin. When he was done, I cleaned him thoroughly with my tongue, then told him to slide back up to the middle of the bed.

"Now if there's one thing you need to know about my Josh, it's that his stamina matches his size--he can literally go all night. I knew that even though he'd just cum, he'd be ready to fuck within a matter of minutes. While he lay there, I quickly took off my panties, but left the rest of my clothes on. When I climbed onto the bed, he made as to move, but I told him to lay where he was, that I was going to do all the work for my husband! I hiked the dress up around my waist and lowered myself down onto him--I was so wet and dripping, he slid right in. I thought I was going to cum the minute I had him all inside me! Once he was fully inside me, I let go of my dress. He couldn't see me fucking him anymore--or at least he couldn't see himself disappearing into my pussy. Instead he watched his wife, in her white wedding dress, driving herself up and down on him! I must have cum a half dozen times before he exploded into me!"

Rosabel finished her story with a final confession. "We finally took my wedding dress off that night, but I don't think we got any sleep. The couple in the room next door to us probably demanded a refund from the hotel the next morning--I'm sure I kept them awake all night with my screams!"

Mouth slightly agape, Nellie stared at her friend, breathing hard. She could picture Rosabel in her mind's eye, riding Josh, plunging his big black dick into her hot cunt. She could almost hear the sloshing sounds her wet pussy would make as it was impaled by the hard cock, smell Rosabel's cunt juices mingled with Josh's sperm. She was so caught up with her vivid imaginings, at first she didn't hear Rosabel ask her a question.

"Well?" asked Rosabel a little louder, breaking Nellie's reverie.

"Ahh...well what?" Nellie stammered.

"Well, what did you think?"

"I...uhh...I think that if Smitty and I ever get married, I just might steal your idea from you!" she blurted. "I just hope you won't be too offended if I don't attribute the credit for it to you, however!"

Rosabel laughed. "That's all right. Just knowing that you..." she hesitated. "Well...never mind...who's turn is it to deal the next hand?"

"Yours," said Nellie softly. Rosabel loved watching the blonde's perky little tits rising and falling with each breath--breath which was definitely coming faster since Rosabel had told the tale of her wedding night. Nellie had long since abandoned any pretext of modesty and now sat crosslegged as well on the carpeting, her cunt clearly oozing her juices. Her scent, mingled with Rosabel's, was impossible to miss where they were sitting, and both young women could hardly restrain themselves as they inhaled the aroma of their joint arousal.

"That's right," Rosabel responded, picking up the cards and shuffling, wishing it was something else she was handling with her fingers.

She dealt another hand. Nellie called for four cards, Rosabel for three. It wasn't even close this hand, as Rosabel ended up with three sixes, while the best Nellie could do was a king high.

"Your turn to ask a question," Nellie said, somewhat disappointed. In the aftermath of hearing Rosabel's story, there was one question she really wanted to ask her friend, but it would apparently have to wait for at least one more hand.

"Let me think," said Rosabel, taking her time, staring at the luscious nude form of her friend. "Well, I've got a question, but it might be a little embarrassing for you."

Nellie laughed. "Embarrassing?! After what we've just told each other? Ask any question you want, it'll be fine!"

"Well, okay then," Rosabel paused, licking her lips. "My question is...uhh, well, that is...uhh...have you ever been with another woman?"

Nellie heard the question and was momentarily stunned speechless. There was no way for Rosabel to have known, but that would have been the question Nellie asked as well, if she had won the hand. During the brief moment of silence, while hanging on for Nellie's answer, Rosabel wondered if perhaps she had read things into the situation that weren't the case, if perhaps she'd gone too far. For a moment she quailed inside, wondering if she should say something else, but then Nellie responded.

"No," the petite blonde replied tremulously, a shy smile on her face. That smile told Rosabel what she needed to hear.

"Well then," the black woman said, leaning forward. "Have you ever thought about it?"

As if in slow motion, Nellie watched Rosabel approach, watched her lips drawing closer. As in a dream, Nellie leaned forward as well. Their lips touched, briefly, tenuously, one of Rosabel's breasts brushed Nellie's arm. It was as if an electrical surge passed through the young women. Nellie could feel her heart pounding in her chest, so loud that Rosabel must surely hear it, so strong and loud and powerful that she thought it must surely burst. Rosabel's lips tasted of wine, sweet wine and her head soared through the clouds as their kiss became deeper, clinging to each other, slender tongues timidly venturing forth to touch and taste the other. Nellie would have never guessed that a woman's lips were so soft, so inviting, would feel so right.

Rosabel entwined one hand behind Nellie's head, caressing the blonde locks, as she pulled her tighter towards her, kissing her with greater urgency. Her tongue darted out into Nellie's mouth, tasting her, dueling with Nellie's tongue in an erotic dance. With her other hand, scarce believing what she was doing, she reached up and cupped one of those pert breasts she had been staring at all afternoon. The hardened nipple seemed to burn into her palm. Slowly the two woman sank to the carpeting, kissing with greater and greater abandon as they stretched out on the floor.

When Nellie felt Rosabel's hand cupping her tit, kneading the breast and playing with her engorged bud, she knew that this wasn't a dream but the best kind of reality, that in a matter of moments her erotic horizons would be expanded and she would cum at the hands of another woman--and reciprocate in kind. Moving against Rosabel's length stretched out next to her, Nellie ran her hand down Rosabel's flank, sliding it along her firm thighs, the swell of her hips. Boldly she pushed against Rosabel, rolling her over, laying stretched out on top of her naked body. Nellie's crimson peaks were cushioned against Rosabel's dusky mounds, her legs resting between Rosabel's. She could feel the black woman's wiry thatch rubbing against the juncture of her own thighs, just below her own blonde triangle. Nellie squeezed her hands in between their meshed bodies, moving her ruby lips off Rosabel's and kissing her face, her cheek, nibbling her earlobes.

"I've been wanting to do this for the past hour," she breathed in Rosabel's ear, watching her squirm as Nellie's hands found her firm mounds, squeezed them, pinched the puffy nipples.

"Oh, honey, that feels so good," moaned Rosabel as she felt Nellie's hands on her swollen tits, caressing them with a gentleness she'd never known. Her pussy was steaming; Nellie could feel Rosabel's juices flowing out onto her leg as the black woman began to hump herself against Nellie's firm thigh, sliding her wet pussy along it. Scarce believing she was actually doing this, Nellie licked down Rosabel's squirming body, down her neck, across the upper slope of her mounds, licking back and forth between them, her tongue leaving a slick trail in its wake, careful not to touch the nipples with her tongue. Finally she could resist no more--opening her mouth wide, she swooped down on Rosabel's left globe and enveloped the jutting nipple with her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, yes!" Rosabel gasped as she felt her tit being sucked into Nellie's hot little mouth. It felt so good to feel that clever little tongue lapping at it, swirling all around it as Nellie suckled her breast, then shifted her attentions to the other one. Nellie laved the panting woman's tits with her tongue, near delirious at the totally new--totally wicked!--sensation of feeling another woman's nipples inside her mouth, incredibly turned on by the little moans of encouragement that Rosabel was wordlessly uttering. Nellie was convinced that if she took a moment to slip a finger inside herself, it would melt away--her pussy was that hot!

Knowing that Rosabel felt the same way, Nellie decided she could wait no more. She began to slither down Rosabel's body, which was now heaving with anticipation as the black woman stared with wide, liquid eyes at the petite porcelain doll sliding down her body, licking her stomach, flicking at her belly button with her tongue, making a slow journey to her ultimate goal. And God, though she loved the journey, how she wanted Nellie to hurry up and reach that goal!

"Don't tease me, lover," she pleaded, entwining her fingers in Nellie's blonde hair. "Come on, baby, do it, do it!"

Kissing Rosabel's trimmed black triangle, Nellie looked up at her, china blue eyes staring with false innocence at her trembling friend. "Do what?" she asked coyly, bending her head down slightly and breathing hot air across Rosabel's dripping slit, inhaling the intoxicating aroma of Rosabel's honey.

"You know, baby...you know!" Rosabel begged.

"I want you to say it," Nellie teased, bending her lips closer still to Rosabel's womanhood, blowing air across her swollen clit.

"I...I want you to eat me, lover," pleaded Rosabel, face shining with lust. "Please lick my pussy...please!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely," replied Nellie, bringing her face down the final few inches. Her slender pink tongue flicked out like that of a cat, lapped up some of the dewy moisture covering Rosabel's petals. Not in her wildest imaginings could she have believed that the taste would be so exquisite; the flavor coursed through Nellie like fiery nectar, sweet and addictive. "How could I have waited so long to do this to another woman?" she cried silently to herself.

Drunk with her first taste of pussy juice, Nellie clamped her mouth down against Rosabel's vagina, desperate to sample more and more of the honeyed elixir dripping from her snatch.

"Oh, God!" Rosabel cried out, arching her ass up off the floor, pressing Nellie's mouth tighter against her. "That's it, lover! That's so...AAAHHHH...so....AAAHHHH....GOOD!" she screamed, the feel of Nellie's tongue sliding along her slit, flicking across her clit sending shockwaves through her body. The sensation was incredible. Nellie's tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere, sucking on her clit, licking at her steaming hole, thrusting into her quivering body. Rosabel's hands came up and began playing with her own nipples, pulling on them, pinching them, while her hips rolled in a rhythm set by Nellie's wonderful mouth.

"Don't stop--don't ever stop!" she cried as she writhed on Nellie's pretty face.

Shifting slightly on the floor, Nellie brought one of her hands forward, inside Rosabel's trembling thighs. As her tongue shifted up to swirl around Rosabel's engorged clitoris, she reached Rosabel's sopping hole with her hand, slid two fingers easily into the satiny sheath. Rosabel convulsed, her thighs squeezing the blonde woman's head tight.

"UUUNNGGGHHH! OH...GOD...YES!" she cried out as she felt Nellie slipping her fingers into the soaked cavern. Lifting her head off the floor, she gazed down through bright lust-crazed eyes at the busy young woman, delighting in the contrast of Nellie's white flesh against her own black skin--the blonde hair, in disarray, caressing her dusky thighs with feathery touches. She could feel those clever little fingers plunging in and out of her, caressing her inner, sugary walls as they danced back and forth, wringing mindless gasps of pleasure from her lips.

Rosabel's wordless cries and moans gained in intensity, as Nellie added a third slender finger to the two already fucking Rosabel's cunt. She was so, so wet--the fingers slid in and out of Rosabel's heated furnace with ease, coated with her slick, hot juices. Nellie sucked the quivering woman's clit into her eager mouth, lapping at it, sliding along the delicate lower lips. The taste was intoxicating--no wonder Smitty loved to eat her out!

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers