Ladies In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

The excitement built inside Rosabel, climbing to its summit, seeking sweet release. She could feel the orgasm welling up inside her, starting slow, gathering speed as tremors began to wrack her body. Rosabel's mouth opened, a keening noise filled the air, growing with intensity as Nellie, aware that her lover was close to climaxing, redoubled her efforts, finger fucking her while worshiping her swollen clit with her busy mouth like a woman possessed. She loved that she was getting Rosabel off, that her efforts were going to make her cum.

"OH YES, OH YES, OH GOD...UUNNGGHHH...OH LOVER...THAT'S IT...THAT'S...IT...I'M...AAHHH...GOING TO...I'M GOING...TO...UUUNNGGHHH...CUM!" Rosabel screamed as she came on Nellie's face, her heels digging into the carpet, her hips thrusting spasmodically off the floor against that oh-so-wonderful mouth. Nellie lashed Rosabel's clit with her tongue for all she was worth, slamming her fingers in and out of the spasming cavern again and again as Rosabel came, Nellie's free hand grasping Rosabel's trembling thigh tightly and hanging on, desperately striving to maintain the contact of her mouth against the black woman's pussy.

Rosabel's climax seemed to go on forever--it was so good, so good! If Josh walked in right now, she would scream at Nellie to continue, to keep worshiping her womanhood with her mouth! Finally Rosabel's legs seemed to lose their strength, her arched body collapsed once more onto the carpet. Her panting body glistened with an erotic sheen from the sexual workout Nellie had put her through. Tiny gasps escaped through her slack lips as Nellie gently licked and kissed her clitoris and slit, moving her fingers slowly back and forth inside the sopping grotto, bringing her back down from the heights of ecstasy.

With a few final tremors, Rosabel went limp. Nellie kissed the black woman's thighs then lifted her head, looked up at her friend. The petite woman's cheeks were smeared with Rosabel's love juices. Smiling at her exhausted lover, Nellie extended her pink tongue and brought her soaking wet fingers to her mouth, slowly licking Rosabel's honey off of them. "Ummm," she moaned as she cleaned her fingers like a cat cleaning its fur. "And did you enjoy that?"

"Uh, you could say that," replied Rosabel, her whole body a-tingle.

Nellie stretched next to Rosabel. "That's good," she purred. "So did I, lover, so did I." The blonde leaned over and kissed her friend gently on her lips. Opening her mouth and exploring with her tongue, Rosabel could taste herself on Nellie's mouth. She found the flavor exciting, and wondered how similar Nellie would taste, certain that her honey would be as sweet.

After a few moments of playful kissing and love nips, Rosabel sat up, pushed Nellie over onto her back. "It's my turn now, lover, to do all the work," she announced, rubbing Nellie's petite tits. "You just lay back and enjoy the ride."

Little sparks shooting through her body as the black woman toyed with her crimson tips, Nellie smiled and spread her legs wider. "No problem," she said, breathing deeper in anticipation of what Rosabel was going to do to her.

Running one of her hands up and down Nellie's porcelain body, Rosabel bent her head down and captured a cherry-tipped breast with her mouth, sucking on the turgid little peak. Nellie squealed with delight--although her breasts were small, they had always been extremely sensitive, as she had learned that first time with Howard. Pleased at the response this elicited from her young lover, Rosabel leaned over and gave its twin equal treatment, marveling at the wonderful way the soft, firm flesh felt inside her mouth as she lazily laved Nellie's nipples with her tongue. Meanwhile, the hand which she had sent on an exploratory mission had reached a target worthy of extensive further investigation--Nellie's divine cunt. Rosabel's fingers ran up and down Nellie's dripping slit, coating them with her oozing love juices. When the tip of her finger brushed lightly against Nellie's clit, the young blonde gasped and twitched involuntarily.

Rosabel lifted her mouth off of Nellie's breast momentarily. "Liked that, did you?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Ahhh...you know I did, lover," Nellie moaned. "Please don't stop--you've got me going crazy!"

Not bothering to answer, Rosabel resumed her oral attack on Nellie's breasts, sucking on them, biting the jutting nipples gently, all the while her fingers slid up and down Nellie's pussy lips, swirling around her clit, making little squishing sounds. Without warning, Rosabel suddenly pushed one finger deep inside the sloshing cavern. Though the blonde was incredibly wet, her heated cunt was extremely tight as it eagerly absorbed the intruder.

"UNNGGHH!" cried the petite crimefighter. "That's it...AHHH...that's it!"

With some reluctance, Rosabel's mouth slid off Nellie's breasts and moved down the blonde's quivering body, licking tiny drops of perspiration from her trembling skin. Knowing Rosabel's goal, Nellie was slightly ashamed for a second--but only for a second!--at how fast she spread her legs wider in order to facilitate access to her steaming pussy.

Rosabel smiled up at Nellie. "My, we're a horny slut, aren't we?" she teased, feeling that turnabout was fairplay.

"Yes," admitted Nellie, a little sheepishly, as she moved her hips slightly in rhythm with Rosabel's exquisite finger, encased in a velvet embrace deep within Nellie's humid sheath.

"Yes what?" Rosabel asked, as she positioned herself between Nellie's thighs. With the fingers of her other hand she gently spread Nellie's lower lips and watched, absorbed, at the way Nellie's pink interior was swallowing her black finger. Nellie's petals were so pretty, framed beneath her trimmed blonde thatch, that she was near burning to kiss them, to lap up those heavenly love juices which were smeared all over them.

"Yes," replied Nellie tremulously. "I'm a...I'm a...a...horny slut. OH YES!" she exclaimed as Rosabel tasted her womanhood for the first time. The warmth, the wetness of Rosabel's mouth enveloped her pussy, sending shockwaves throughout her petite frame. Her slender hands reached down, clutched at Rosabel's head, pressed her harder against her heated cunt. She thrust her hips against the black woman's mouth, thrilling to every darting motion of her pliant little tongue, her sensitized flesh screaming with delight as Rosabel's finger fucked her tight young twat.

Drunk on the aroma of Nellie's honey, Rosabel noisily slurped at the young woman's leaking pussy, feasting on her love juices. Thinking to try something which she loved when Josh did it to her, she shifted her other hand around, brought it to Nellie's cunt as well, slid it up and down the dripping slit until it was slick with the blonde's honey. She then slid it down, past where she was fucking Nellie with another finger and between her lower cheeks. Finding the petite woman's asshole, Rosabel swirled her finger around the tight opening, wetting it with Nellie's pussy juices.

"What...what are you doing?!" gasped Nellie as she felt Rosabel's finger prodding at her asshole, sending new and delightfully sinful sensations coursing through her trembling frame.

For reply, Rosabel pushed her finger forward, inside Nellie's ass, pushing slowly as she encountered resistance until finally she was past the opening ring of muscle. Nellie's asshole clutched at her finger like a velvet vise.

"Oh God!" Nellie cried as she felt her nethermost regions being violated by Rosabel's active little finger. "That feels...UUNNGGHH!...so nice...so...AAHHH...naughty! Yes! Oh, God, YES!"

Finger fucking both of Nellie's holes, Rosabel sucked in earnest at Nellie's clit, twirling her tongue around the erect nub, nibbling gently on the swollen morsel. She fell into a rhythm--as one finger would push into the young woman's eager body, the other would slide out. Rosabel marvelled at the sensation of feeling her fingers moving alongside each other in and out of Nellie's body, through the thin membrane of flesh which separated them.

White body glistening with perspiration, Nellie began to writhe on the carpet, her hands caressing her diamond-hard nipples as she climbed higher and higher. Sensing the young woman's impending climax, Rosabel increased her efforts, sliding her tongue everywhere it might do the most good.

With an inarticulate cry, Nellie came. The blonde thought she might break into a thousand pieces as the orgasm ripped through her petite frame. Shuddering with orgasmic bliss, she arched up off the floor before slamming back down on it, head thrashing back and forth, blonde hair flailing. Nellie's spasming cunt walls squeezed down hard on Rosabel's finger, as if desperate to keep the welcome intruder inside them.

"UUNNNGGGHHH!" she wailed, screaming like a banshee, thighs clamped tightly against Rosabel's head, trapping Rosabel and her tongue and her fingers in an unbreakable grip. Rosabel frantically lapped at her friend's overheated cunt, fucking her over and over again with her fingers, as the climax tore through her.

Finally Nellie's thighs relaxed their grip, fell open. Licking Nellie's cunt one last time, Rosabel gasped for breath, as Nellie had momentarily cut off her lover's oxygen supply while clenching her head tightly between her legs. Nellie, too, was taking shuddering breaths, as her body slowly came down off her peak. The sensation of Rosabel's tongue on her clit, coupled with the movement of her fingers inside her, had been exquisite and in the aftermath of her orgasm she just lay back, feeling as if she was floating.

"Thank you," she whispered to Rosabel, a bit shy now that she had cum. If anyone had told her earlier that day that by late afternoon, she would eat out, and be eaten out by, Rosabel, she would have blushed and told them they were crazy. Now that it had happened, it seemed that the only crazy thing was that it hadn't happened earlier! The black woman moved up to stretch out alongside her.

"It was my pleasure," Rosabel replied truthfully, her face glistening with Nellie's honey, as she kissed her petite playmate. Curious to see what she tasted like, Nellie licked at Rosabel's face as the two woman curled up in each other's arms.

A short while later, with Rosabel starting to doze off, Nellie spoke.

"I think the men are going to be a little upset with the way this afternoon's events played out," Nellie teased. She was laying pressed up against her friend, a white arm and a leg flung across her dusky body, one hand cupping a firm breast, loving the feel of Rosabel's nipple pressing into her palm.

Rosabel, startled fully awake, turned shocked eyes on her friend. "You're joking, right?" she demanded. "You're not going to tell anyone about this, are you?"

Nellie giggled. "No, silly," she said. "I didn't mean that they would be upset when they found out what happened between us. I meant that they would be upset that from now on, I don't think we'll be baking too many more cookies for them when they go off and leave us alone together!"

Cuddled together, the two young crimefighters laughed.

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers