Ladies' Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

I collapsed on the bed next to Val, savoring the feeling of complete sexual release. It wasn't to last too long, though. Within a few minutes, I felt Val's hand pushing me down toward her crotch. I didn't mind what she was urging (forcing?) me to do so much as I minded being made to do it right now, when all I wanted to do was recover.

But it was Val's call. I moved down and carefully licked up all of my cum from her abdomen, her thighs, and her slippery cunt. Of course, this got Val fully aroused and in need of relief again. So, I was back between her legs, working feverously on her clitoris again, trying to bring her to another crashing orgasm.

And crashing orgasm she had. But then she was finished—completely finished—for the night.

We both fell asleep. I slept as soundly as I ever had. So soundly that I didn't even rouse when Val, sometime during the night, locked me back in the cock cage. I woke up to the unpleasant surprise that I was, once again, Val's prisoner.

When Val was taking her shower—a shower that she badly needed if she didn't want to smell like a cheap whore all day—I searched in her night stand drawer. Alas, that was only a temporary home for the key I so desperately wanted to find.

Val went downstairs for breakfast and I took my shower, reconciled to my fate. Over coffee, I was to get a tempting teaser about other aspects of my fate.

"I got an email from Cindy this morning," Val said, pausing for drama. "She liked being serviced last night. She liked it a lot." Not knowing where this was going, I didn't say anything. Val went on, "She'd like to have another date. Maybe I'll let her. And, who knows, maybe some of my other friends will be interested, too."

Though she was treating me like her property, the prospect she was painting wasn't without its attractions.

Val looked at me thoughtfully. "Maybe," she said. "We'll see."

[Continued in Part 2.]

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers