Ladies Network Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What they didn't know at the time was this bulge forming over the soft, spongy area was due to an increasing amount of Penny's Para urethral fluid secreted from four small tubes surrounding her larger urethra and that this clear fluid was the fluid that is often called love juice. It is this clear fluid that some woman squirt when they have an orgasm, and it shoots out of her pee hole and sometimes her vagina. However, this fluid is not to be confused with peeing as some women think because it is not pee. This is called female ejaculation, something Penelope and Pamela were going to find out before their love making with their mom was over for both their mom and them.

"Oh, my gawd, girls, you're driving your mom crazy with desire. I want to cum so badly. Please, help me cum. Make your mom cum," Penny pleaded with wanton desire and the need to have and orgasm or more.

Spurred on by their mom's plea for orgasmic release Penelope and Pamela increased their finger-fucking, sliding their fingers outward and then thrusting them back inside as far as they could reach. At the same time, Penelope and Pamela continued to flick their thumbs over their mom's extremely aroused, hard, erect clit that was completely exposed from beneath its protective hood, straining to feel the tender touch of her daughters' thumbs massaging it.

By now not only Penny's mature pussy was wet and rampant with erotic desire and wanton passion for her two daughters, but both Penelope's and Pamela's shaved pussies were agonizingly excited with sexual needs themselves, so aroused were they as they fingered their mom's hairy cunt with its big, enlarged clit.

Both girls had already ducked their free hand down between their legs to massage their own clits while spreading their natural lubricant up between their puffy, swollen labia and all over their pubic areas, making them glisten with their youthful pussy cream.

Penelope and Pamela had gone just about far enough fingering their mom's pussy with their hands and fingers restricted by Penny's brief bikini bottom. Therefore, to remedy the situation Penelope brought her hand out from between her legs with her hand covered with her delicate pussy cream and reached up and untied the side of her mom's bikini. Pamela, seeing what Penelope was doing, followed suit and untied the other side of her mom's bikini thus freeing the bottom that they removed, exposing their mom's full, hairy bush.

Wanting to free their mom of an encumbrance between them and her pussy, Penelope almost whispered in a husky voice, "Mom, lift your ass so Pamela and I can get your bikini bottom off."

Penny groaned with abandoned pleasure as she obeyed her daughter's request. She pressed down on her heels and lifted her ass up just enough so that Penelope was able to slide her bikini bottom out from under her, leaving her pussy fully exposed to her daughters. This was the closest either Penelope or Pamela had seen their mom's naked pussy even though they each had seen one another naked before on many occasions.

"Gawd, Mom, you're absolutely beautiful," sighed Penelope when she saw her mom's large breasts and fully covered hairy pussy, the reddened edges of her puffy labia protruding through the forest of dark hair and her blood-engorged clit standing out invitingly for them to see…and to desire.

"Isn't Mom beautiful, Pamela? Doesn't seeing her naked like this get you all aroused and excited as I am?" Penelope asked.

"Oh, my, yes, Penelope. Gawd awful beautiful," answered Pamela.

After admiring their mother's body for several minutes, picturing in their minds what they wanted to do to her and have her do to them, Penelope and Pamela resumed their fingering their mom's pussy that they now saw and felt was dripping wet with her pussy cream and some of her love juice.

"Mom, we want you so much. We want to do with you what you and Gayesha do with one another when you two make love. Spread your legs for us. Show us the full glory of your pussy," encouraged Penelope.

Penny was too far gone and caught up in her daughters' massaging her breasts and pussy to consider the very fact that what she and her daughters were now doing was incestuous sex between Mother and daughters. To her it was unadulterated sex. Pure and simple, and things had gone far enough that it was too late to stop and consider the ramifications of their having an incestuous relationship. At the very top of Penny's mind, emotions, and feelings was the need to have her orgasms.

Therefore, without giving it a second thought, Penny moaned softly through her slightly parted lips and spread her legs quite wide so that her daughters had free reign over her sex-starved body both in sight and by touch.

Immediately Penelope and Pamela resumed their massaging their mom's pussy, but now they took it up a notch.

"Pamela, you continue to finger mom's clit. I'm going to do something else," said Penelope in her big sisterly voice.

"Okay, Penelope. I'm so excited and sexually turned-on," replied Pamela as she slid her fingers out of her mom's soppy vagina but continued to rub her mom's hard, erect clit with her thumb and the pads of her fingers, flicking it back and forth and up and down as well as circling it and her puffy, swollen shaft that disappeared into the thicket of her lush forest of black pubic hair.

On her part Penelope continued to slide her first two fingers in and out of her mom's cream-coated gaping vaginal slit, but to increase her mom's pleasure Penelope bent her wrist slightly and moved her ring and little fingers down past her perineum and sought the smooth starburst of her anus with her ring finger.

When she found her mom's anus, Penelope worked the well-lubed tip of her ring finger around the brief depression of her anus, wanting to help relax her sphincter muscle so she could enter it with her finger. She slid her fingertip around and around while slowly pressing onto her mom's anal opening. As she continued to fuck her mom's creamy vagina with her two fingers, she felt her sphincter muscle relax and become pliable to the touch. Realizing she had been successful with her soothing touch, Penelope dipped the end of her ring finger on the entrance of her mom's asshole and pressed gently inward.

Her mom's asshole puckered and opened for her to slip the first knuckle of her ring finger into Penny's anal canal, immediately closing around the digit.

"Oh, my, there, too," Penny moaned agreeably, wanting to be fucked in her ass as well as her vagina.

Encouraged by her mom's agreeable words to having her anus fingered, Penny pressed on, inserting her ring finger up to the second knuckle, and once she was inside her mom's anal canal that far she thrust the rest of her finger all the way inside her mom's asshole that elicited a groan of ecstasy.

Now Penny had her fingers in both her mom's vaginal and anal canals, so now she was able to finger-fuck her with complete abandoned. Penelope moved her hand back and forth…in and out…causing her mom the pleasure of being double-fucked.

This double fuck by Penelope caused erotic thrills to rush throughout Penny's body, and she began to move her hips up and down in synch with her daughter's working fingers while at the same time Pamela continued to rhythmically massage her mom's vibrating clit. It was pure erotic pleasure for Penny, and Penelope and Pamela were caught up in their manual ministrations on their mom's pussy and asshole.

Penny's pussy was well-lubricated and warm to the touch, and Penelope thrilled to the touch as she slid her fingers in and out of her mom's pussy in a fucking motion, rubbing once more the rows of Penny's soft, supple ridges and stroking the upper wall of her vaginal canal around the soft, spongy area beyond the ridges. As Penelope stroked her mom's pussy with her fingers, she felt not only how puffy it felt when she pressed up on the area with the pads of her fingers, but she also rubbed them around and over her harder G-Spot without ceasing, soliciting loud moans of erotic pleasure from her mom as she did so.

Penelope also felt her mom's anal canal become increasingly creamy and slippery around her ring finger as she worked it back and forth inside her bottom's tube.

"Oh, yes, my lovely daughters. Rub my clit and fuck my pussy and asshole with your fingers. You two have your mom so damn excited that I'm so close to cumming," Penny hissed ecstatically.

Hearing this, both Penelope and Pamela increased the pace of their toying with their mom's vagina, asshole, and clit, wanting so much to help their mom come to orgasm.

When Penelope heard her mom say she was close to cumming, a thought rushed through her female brain, forming a picture of something she had often thought about many times as she heard the sighing, the moaning, the groaning coming from their mother's room when they knew she and Gayesha were in the throes of making love.

Penelope wanted to know what it was like to go down on another woman and taste her pussy. To eat her out. Of course, she had tasted her own creamy musk many times after she masturbated and made herself cum all over her fingers that she sucked clean, but now she wanted to know the joy of tasting another woman. Only this time it would not be just any woman. It would be her mother's pussy she wanted to eat and taste the fruit of her performing cunnilingus on her.

Penny, too, wanted more…wanted her daughters to get her off…wanted them to help her cum.

In her desire to help their mom enjoy her orgasms Penelope said, "Pamela, lean over and suck on mom's hard nipples while playing with my clit. I'm going to go down on her and eat her pussy."

Without hesitating Pamela leaned over and kissed her mom's nipples. She then licked them, flicking them with her tongue, and then finally she opened her mouth and took turns sucking on her hard, erect nipples just as she had done when her mom had nursed her as a baby. Only this time she wasn't sucking her mom's nipples for nourishment of the body. She was sucking Penny's nipples for pure, sexual enjoyment, wanting to excite and pleasure her mom.

When Penny felt Pamela's mouth sucking her nipples, she reached down with her right hand and gently pressed the back of her head, thus pushing her mouth down further onto her nipples.

While Pamela was sucking her mom's nipples, Penelope slid her fingers out of her mom's soaking wet vagina and creamy asshole, bent over and kissed her way down her pussy, first taking several licks on her splayed vaginal flesh and tasting for the first time another woman's pussy cream, only this woman was her mother.

Penelope slid her body off the side of the chaise lounge on which Penny was lying, swung her body around until she was able to kneel between her mom's spread legs. She looked hungrily at her mom's hairy pussy and marveled at how full a bush she really had. It was so very sexy, especially as she compared it with her and Pamela's shaved pussies.

As Penelope leaned forward towards her mom's pussy, she smelled her sex. She smelled her feminine musk, and in smelling her mom's musk Penelope salivated, filling her mouth in anticipation of her first lick of her mom's pussy.

Penelope slid her hands along the inside of her mom's inner thighs as she slowly advanced her face towards her goal, and when her fingers reached the hairy creases of her mom's legs at the bottom of her feminine "V," she slid her tongue out, first licking her upper lip, and then softly she buried her face into her mom's hairy bush.

Penelope kissed her mom's pussy, and shivers of erotic pleasure rushed throughout her overly charged, youthful body, and she actually swooned in utter, sexual enjoyment. She was finally at the Gates of her mom's Nirvana, the entrance to the very womb from which she came in the birthing process.

Her legs shaking beneath her and her hands trembling on her mom's hot flesh, Penelope tentatively slipped the tip of her tongue out between her wet lips and gingerly licked her mom's pussy from the bottom just above Penny's perineum, up between her vulva until she came to its opening, and then she pressed her open mouth that now covered her mom's vaginal entrance and thrust her stiffened tongue deeply inside her mom's wanton, creamy pussy.

Penelope, Penny's older daughter, had passed between the Gates into feminine heaven and buried her face completely into her mom's hairy bush and began to eat her pussy…kissing…licking…sucking…doing whatever she found out she could with her mouth and tongue on and inside her mom's cunt. And she loved it!

She loved the feel of her mom's pussy. She loved the taste of her mom's pussy. She loved the sexual excitement her eating her mom's pussy gave her, causing her own passionate desires to escalate to the point that she felt her pussy juice running down her inner thighs.

"Gawd, mom tastes so damn good. I wish this had happened sooner. I didn't know another woman could taste so good," Penelope sighed within the depths of her being.

As Pamela sucked her mom's nipples until they were so sensitive to her working mouth and Penelope ate her out, causing Penny to realize within her sex-clouded brain that it was her daughter who was eating her pussy, Penny was thrown into a very different feeling about making love with another woman…a very different state of parental experience. Yet, Penny could not deny the extra sexual arousal and excitement she was feeling knowing it was her daughters with whom she was enjoying fantastic sex.

However, as good as it was with Pamela sucking her breasts and Penelope eating her pussy, Penny wanted more. Much more.

And to get it, Penny concentrated as hard as she could through her sex-clouded mind and said, "Pamela, darling, mom wants you to come up here and sit on my face while your sister eats my pussy. I want to eat your pussy, and in time eat Penelope's pussy, too."

Pamela was caught off guard by what her mom had just asked her to do, but, nevertheless, she not only wanted to do what her mom asked her to do, she was so sexually aroused by all that was going on she wanted to have her pussy eaten. She, too, wanted to enjoy her orgasms, and the thought of having her mom eating her pussy was almost overwhelming since she'd never had anyone perform cunnilingus on her.

Without any further hesitation Pamela stopped sucking her mom's nipples and massaging her throbbing clit that was by then tingling with erotic, sexual energy, got up from the side of the lounge and walked up until she was in line with her mom's lovely face.

Penny now had her eyes open so she could look at her beautiful Pamela. She saw her young, pert, full breasts with their puffy, pink areolas, and her darker pink nipples standing firm and erect. She also saw Pamela's shaved pussy that was gleaming with sweat, her puffy labia coated with her pussy cream, and her hard clit protruding enticingly beyond its protective hood.

She had never eaten a shaved pussy before. Marina, Penny's younger sister, like her, had a full, black, hairy bush covering her mons. This was going to be her first time to feel what a shaved pussy was like against her tongue and mouth, and the thought that this youthful pussy before her was her own daughter's gave a little more excitement to the whole idea.

Hungrily then Penny said softly to her daughter, "Pamela, step over my head and sit down on my face. I want to eat your pussy, Love. As your sister is now eating my pussy, I want to eat yours. Come one, Sweetheart. Don't be shy. Mommy wants to make you feel really good. Mommy wants to help you cum and cum all over my face and into my mouth."

Penny reached up and took Pamela's hand and gently tugged on it while Pamela lifted her right leg, crossed over her mom's head, and lowered herself onto her mom's face and waiting mouth.

When Pamela's nether lips first touched her mom's lips, she about swooned with erotic pleasure. Never had anyone eaten her pussy, and now her mom was about to eat her.

Penny put her hands on Pamela's hips and brought her down until she was able to kiss Pamela's soft, spongy pussy lips, smelling the youthfulness of her womanhood, the freshness of her delicate, virginal musk.

"Oh, to be eighteen again," thought Penny as she savoured her daughter's pussy while dipping her head low to kiss and lick her from her asshole, up between her splayed labia, and across her excited, tender clit.

"Oh, Mom, what you're doing to me. It's absolutely divine. My pussy has never felt this good, this alive ever," moaned Pamela as she pressed her naked pussy down onto her mom's face.

Thus, there they were. Mother and daughters, Penny eating Pamela's pussy, and Penelope eating her mom's pussy. A family ménage a trios!

This was the trigger needed to get them off.

Penny was beside herself, knowing the joy of eating Pamela's pussy while having Penelope eating hers, and together Penny was at the end of that proverbial diving board where her sexual tension and energy were close to diving off into carnal bliss as her orgasms hit her.

Her gathering sexual energy that had been moving throughout her whole body, making its way to that solitary vortex of her vibrating and tingling clit, was about to burst in waves of orgasmic delight!

"Oh, gawd, Penelope. Eat me! Suck my clit! Suck it hard! Take me in your mouth and suck me, Darling! I want to cum into your mouth! I want you to taste your mom!" Penny cried out as her orgasms hit her hard.

Penny took her right hand off Pamela's left hip and reached down until she put it on the top of Penelope's head and pressed hard while she thrust her hips upward until she had her daughter's face buried onto her hairy pussy. Penelope's mouth pressed down around her mom's pee hole and gaping slit in which she had been working her tongue in and out as she tongue-fucked her mom.

Penelope's mom rocked back and forth…up and down…over her face as she worked towards the bursting of her floodgates, and then she let loose. Penny paused for a brief second before she screamed her orgasms.

"Oh, my gawd, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, my Darling!"

With those orgasmic cries Penny let loose and squirted a full torrent of ejaculate into Penelope's open mouth, filling it to the brim so that some even forced its way out between the corners of her mouth while most of it shot down her throat directly into her stomach.

Penelope swallowed all the ejaculate in her mouth but none too soon since a second shot of ejaculate filled her mouth…then a third…then a fourth…each one having to be swallowed to keep up with her mother's ejaculation of her sweet, slightly-salty, clear Para urethral fluid that had been accumulating around her urethra and causing that bulge on the top of her vaginal wall in the soft, spongy area where her G-Spot is.

While Penny was caught up in the throes of her orgasmic release, Pamela wasn't far behind. When she felt the onslaught of her orgasm, she reached down and took her mom's head between her hands, bent her knees, and pressed down on her mom's lovely face, spreading her pussy lips over her mom's open mouth that surrounded her pee hole and gaping, vaginal slit because her legs were spread wide over Penny's face.

Now, Pamela had never experienced female ejaculation before, so when her flood gates opened wide and she squirted a steady stream of her love juice directly into her mom's willing and open mouth, she at first thought she was peeing, and her first instinct was to climb off her mom's face. However, Penny knowing better, held her firmly against her open mouth and let Pamela squirt shot after shot of her female ejaculate into her mouth that she savoured and swallowed until Pamela was completely drained.

Finally, however, Pamela was not only drained of all her love juice. She was completely drained of her energy, and her legs were trembling under her own weight. Pamela, therefore, released the pressure of her pussy on her mom's face and slowly brought her right leg up and over her face until she was able to sit down on the edge of a chaise lounge that was next to the one on which Penny was lying. Once seated, Pamela worked to control her gasping breath that caused her youthful breasts to rise and fall with her breathing. She also listened to the pounding of her heart and the throbbing in her temples.