Ladies Network Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was doing the same, but she knew all was not over. There was still Penelope whose head she had clamped between her thighs ever since she began her intense orgasms. She knew Penelope was surely sexually aroused but not fulfilled as she and Pamela were. Thus, Penny released the pressure of her thighs against Penelope's head so she could breathe more easily and be able to raise her head.

Gazing down her own body, Penny looked at Penelope and saw her face was red from the brushing of her hairy pubic hair against her soft, delicate cheeks. She also saw that her face was covered with her pussy cream, and love juice was dripping off her chin onto her breasts.

Smiling, Penny whispered, "Penelope, Love, that was marvelous. I don't remember cumming as hard as you helped me to do, but now I want to return the favour. Come up her and sit on my face as your sister did so I can eat your pussy until you cum for me. I want to taste you as I tasted your sister."

Penelope did as her mom asked her to do. She placed her hands onto her mom's knees and pushed herself up into a standing position, and then she slowly made her way up to her mom's head where, like Pamela, she straddled her mom's face, bent her knees, and sat on her face, her dripping pussy lips making immediate contact with her mom's mouth.

As soon as Penelope's nether lips made contact with Penny's mouth, she immediately grasped her by her hips and pressed her into her face where she licked and sucked Penelope's hard, throbbing clit.

While Penny was eating Penelope's pussy, Pamela had regained her composure and, therefore, to get a better look at their mom eating her sister's pussy, she got up off the chaise lounge and walked over to stand in front of Penelope whose hands were resting on the sides of Penny's forehead.

However, seeing their mother eating her sister's pussy made Pamela horny all over again, and her horniness gave her an idea, an idea she hadn't thought about until then.

"Penelope, grab me around my hips for support while mom eats your pussy. Seeing mom eating your pussy is so damn exciting as well as sexually arousing. I'm hot again," said Pamela in her renewed state of sexual agitation.

Doing what Pamela had suggested she do, Penelope grabbed her sister around her hips, and as she did so, Pamela spread her legs, thus exposing her full, naked, shaved pussy to her.

To Penelope her sister's pussy was so pretty and exciting, thus, when Pamela shuffled forward until her pussy was but inches away from her face, Penelope did not pull back. Instead, Penelope inhaled deeply and smelled Pamela's youthful, feminine musk as well as the mixture of her pussy cream that rimmed her opened vaginal slit, and the aroma of her love juice caused her mouth to water.

Penelope, therefore, was not unwilling to do her sister's erotic bidding.

Pamela reached out and put her hands on the back of Penelope's head and brought it close to her naked pussy.

"Sis, lick my pussy while mom eats yours," Pamela whispered demurely. "I'm so close to cumming again, especially now that I see our mom eating your pussy. It makes me so sexually aroused and excited again."

Willingly, Penelope stretched her head forward a little while bringing Pamela's hips closer to her face until she was able to lick her shaved pussy and drag the tip of her tongue up between her puffy labia until she was kissing and sucking on her still hard, erect clit. Pamela's clit like hers was as big as their mom's. Therefore, Penelope had no difficulty keeping her sister's clit inside her working mouth and sucking on it as if it were a nipple.

As Penelope began to suck on her sister's clit rhythmically, Pamela began to rock back and forth, literally fucking her sister's mouth with her long, hard clit.

Moaning with sexual delight, Pamela worked faster and faster to get herself off! She wanted to cum into her sister's mouth as she had done into their mother's mouth.

In synch with her sister Penelope rode their mom's face as Penny suck hard on her enlarged clit, she, too, ready to achieve orgasm.

As one Penelope and Pamela hit their stride, she face-fucking her sister while their mom was sucking Penelope's clit, and again as one they cried out, "Ungh! Oh, yessssssss. Cumming! Cumming! Nowwwwwwwwwww!"

Wave after wave of sexual energy hit both Penelope and Pamela at the same time, and at the same time each let loose and ejaculated their load of love juice, Penelope into her mom's open mouth and Pamela into her sister's willing mouth, each one gulping and swallowing all that each had to offer.

Moans and groans of erotic pleasure filled the air as Penelope and Pamela enjoyed the fruit of their orgasms, and in the midst of this Mother-daughters sex party, Gayesha walked in on them and was almost startled but pleasantly so.

For someone who was quite accustomed to familial incest, this was a sight to savour and enjoy.

Penelope, Pamela, and Penny might have been horrified if they had been found enjoying incestuous sex with one another by anyone other than Gayesha, but it was not so. The three of them were too far gone to stop, so they carried on until all three of them were in control of themselves emotionally as well as physically and able to respond to Gayesha's sudden appearance.

Gayesha just went over and sat down on a lounge and watched her accepted-adoptive Mom and lover and her two adoptive sisters Penelope and Pamela.

When the three were able to sit up and talk with Gayesha, they told her how it all came about that they entered into their first incestuous relationship and how magnificent it was for them.

"Well, you don't have to sell me on incestuous relationships since all three of you now know of my affairs with my mom and dad and other members of my extended family," Gayesha chuckled and said reassuringly.

Penny, Penelope, and Pamela smiled knowingly.

"My only regret is that I wasn't here to enjoy it and join in," Gayesha said, smiling wickedly.

Penny looked at Gayesha. She then looked at Penelope and Pamela and then turned her attention back to Gayesha.

"Welllllll, Gayesha, it's never too late. Is it girls?" Penny asked her daughters playfully.

Pamela and Penelope burst out in uncontrollable giggles as they jumped up and ran over to Gayesha and were all over her, quickly taking off her clothes until she was naked.

"No! No! It's never too late, Silly," they cried out. "Now it's your turn!"

Maggie Red Rose