Ladies Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SRound
SRound
131 Followers

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"Oh, thank you! Yes that would be nice," I responded with a smile. I soon had my drink in hand and began sipping it down. I laughed inside when I watched him pay for it.

"I'm Tom by the way."

"Hi Tom, I'm Sam." I didn't feel like I had to give a fake name. There was no chance he would recognize me and Sam was perfectly acceptable for a girl as well as a boy.

"Those were some good moves you had out there Sam. Come here often?"

"I have been here a few times before, but not too much."

We continued to make small talk while I drank. He was really laying the compliments on thick. Even if I didn't know him, I think I would have thought it was a bit much. I didn't discourage him, though. When I reached the bottom of the glass, he was quick to offer me another one. I accepted and let him throw more of his money away. That's what you get for ditching me.

Towards the end of my second drink, I was feeling pretty buzzed. They must have been making them strong tonight. Or did the transformation lower my tolerance? Either way, I knew I was already at my limit. I was bummed. I wasn't going to be able to bleed him dry like I had envisioned. When Tom tried to buy me another drink, I had to decline.

"I think I've had enough. But thank you for the drinks Tom," I said.

"You are welcome. So I was thinking it was about time to get out of here. Want to continue the night over at my place?"

He looked pretty confident that he had this in the bag. It was going to be fun to burst his bubble. I was already picturing him telling me all about it on Monday. It was a shame that I didn't get to mess with Derek more.

"Sorry, I'm not that kind of girl," I said.

His cocky grin turned into a bewildered look of confusion. "Huh? I promise it will be fun."

"Nope. If you want to take a girl home, you should try someone else."

Real fast, he reached out and grabbed my wrist hard. "Oww!" I cried.

"I bought you two drinks. The least you could do is come home with me for a while," he said.

He looked like he was angry. It was scary. I had never seen that look on him before. It dawned on me that I had no idea how much he had drunk that night. He might have been pretty hammered. I tried to pull my hand away, but he just tightened his grip. I was definitely not as strong as I used to be. He began to lead me away.

"Come on, let's go," he said.

I had no idea what to do. Was I going to have to yell for help? I couldn't just let him drag me away. Luckily, we only took two steps before someone stepped in and forcibly ripped his hand off my wrist. Tom turned around and faced the small girl who had stopped him.

"Get the fuck out of here before I call security," she said.

Carrie looked pissed. I hadn't noticed that she was still nearby when I had returned from dancing. She must have seen the whole thing. She had stepped in just when I needed her too. I'm sure Tom wouldn't have done anything too bad to me, he was just drunk. But I still was completely unprepared for the situation I was in.

With a huff, Tom admitted defeat. "Fine. You two dykes enjoy each other." He stalked off to find Derek I assumed. I hoped he would go home before he really got himself into trouble.

"Are you alright?" Carrie asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I owe you one. Thanks for helping me."

"It's OK. But what were you thinking!?"

"Huh?"

"I heard a lot of your conversation with that guy. You were really leading him on."

"Well he wanted to buy me a drink so I thought it would be fine to let him," I explained sheepishly.

"But he clearly thought it was more than that. Don't you remember what I said to you before? A lot of these guys think you owe them if they buy a drink for you. You can't be so careless," she said. She had a lot of fire in her. I could tell that she had been bothered by what happened. She protected me, but I wasn't without a share of the blame in her eyes. She was probably right. I had been trying to push his buttons.

"You're right. The truth is, I know that guy. He was mean to a friend of mine earlier and I was trying to get back at him. I didn't think he would react like that, though. I guess it backfired on me," I confessed.

"Really?" she asked. She looked surprised and some of the tension left her face.

"Yeah. It wasn't very nice of me. I thought it would go differently. I've been learning lately that I don't know people as well as I thought I did."

That was completely true. First Carrie had made me question my assumptions about every woman's motive for coming to the club. Then my attempts to manipulate men went awry because they didn't behave like I expected they would. There was no denying the fact that I was wrong about the way the world worked, at least in regards to relations between the sexes. I needed to take some time to think things over and see where I went wrong tonight.

"Oh, I see." Carrie said. "I guess I can understand that. But still! You were playing with fire!"

"Yeah, I know. Thanks again for helping me. That was super nice of you," I said.

For the first time since she saved me, she smiled. "It's no problem. I'm glad I could help."

After that we sat back down and got to know each other better. She was an English major in the same year as I was. We discussed a few of her favorite books that I also enjoyed a lot. We both made each other laugh a few times and I found that her laugh had a lovely ring to it. It was the best part of the night, but it ended before I was ready for it to. Her red haired best friend showed back up and announced that she was finally ready to go. Before she was herded out of the building by her friend, she gave me her phone number.

"Call me sometime and we will hang out again," she said.

"Oh, great! Yeah, I will definitely contact you sometime," I said. "It was fun meeting you and thanks again for everything."

"Talk to you soon. Bye!"

Carrie gave me a little wave and walked off with her friend. I looked at the piece of paper in my hand that had her number on it and laughed. It figured that on the night that I tried to seduce men, I would end up with a girl's number. It really had been nice meeting her. I was looking forward to seeing her again. It never crossed my mind to wonder why I didn't feel any kind of sexual attraction to a pretty girl like her.

This night had given me a lot to think about. It had honestly been a failure in regards to my original plan. However, I did learn a lot and I made a new friend. I now knew that I needed to rethink a few things. The women in my family may be one way, but that didn't mean that all women were. Maybe that is what the old lady had wanted me to learn. She probably could have just told me that straight up and saved me some time. I only had a little more time as a woman left. I decided to go home and get some sleep. I thought that with some luck, I might be able to sleep all day and wake up as a man again. I gathered myself and prepared to head home. Fate, it seemed, had other plans for me.

As I began to leave, I noticed a group of men who had just arrived. They were taking a seat at one of the corner booths. They were all dressed in expensive suits and looked made up for a long night out on the town. There were four of them, but one was clearly the leader of their little pack. He called a waitress over and ordered a round for everyone. He was a big black man with a cocky grin and someone I immediately recognized. I had seen him earlier that day when he had finished fucking my sister. It was Russell.

.............................................................................................

I stood frozen in place when I spotted him. The same rich man that my sister slept with for money was right there with only a few tables between us. From what I had heard about him, he would often go out to clubs like this and pick up college girls. That was about all I knew about him though, besides the fact that he had money. He never talked to me when our paths crossed at home. Every time I asked someone I knew about him all they could tell me was that he was rich. He must have noticed me staring at him, because I soon realized he was looking right back at me. His eyes slowly traveled up and down my body as if he was sizing me up. Then, with a wave of his hand, he beckoned me over to him.

I hesitated. I was just on my way out of the club. I had come to the conclusion that I wasn't good at manipulating men. The fact that I had no idea what I was doing was at the front of my mind. I had none of the confidence in my ability to seduce people that I had started with. Even if I tried, I wasn't sure he was someone I should mess with. A couple things stopped me from ignoring him and walking away. I thought that this might be my best opportunity to learn more about him. If things went well, I might even dig up some good dirt on him. Dirt that could possibly be used to convince my sister to stop seeing him. I knew my sister had no problems with her lifestyle, but after my experiences tonight, I felt like I should push her in a new direction. What if she tried to play someone who didn't like her game? She might end up in a dangerous situation. I would hate for something terrible to happen to her. I couldn't deny that part of me was curious, though. Curious about what made this man so special. Why did so many women love to be his playthings? Was it really all about his money? I decided that I was going to take this opportunity to learn as much about him as possible. I made my way over to his table.

"We're a little bit lonely over here. Sit down and have a drink with us," Russell said.

"Sounds good to me," I said. I slid into the booth next to him and he quickly ordered me a drink. The buzz I had going earlier had died down over my talk with Carrie, so I felt alright to drink again. But I needed to take it slow. I clearly couldn't handle as much alcohol in my new body as I used to. Introductions were made all around and small talk started up. I sipped my drink and did my best to get Russell to reveal something new about himself. But nothing besides the basic stuff I already knew came up. He seemed to be an especially private individual.

After everyone was finished with their first round, Russell wanted to dance. He led me out onto the lower area and wasted no time in pressing me against his body. He was definitely a strong man. He moved me where he wanted and maintained control. It was actually nice in an odd sort of way. I surrendered to his will and allowed him to do what he wanted. I was trying to get on his good side after all.

He put my hands around his neck while he had a firm hold on my ass. With the nearly full body contact we had, it was hard not to notice the long hard object being pushed into my stomach. I looked down to see it. His pants showed off an impressive bulge. It was difficult to determine the size of his cock, but it was for sure not small. Without thinking, I moved my hand down and grabbed it through his pants. It felt hard and powerful. I started to rub it with my palm. It felt completely natural and my panties were drenched. Russell growled his approval at me. Taking ahold of my hips, he turned me around and held me against him. With one hand he palmed one of my breasts. The other hand went under my dress and cupped my red hot pussy.

"Sexy bitch," he whispered in my ear.

A moan escaped from me as my body moved on its own. I pushed my ass back against his dick and tried to feel as much of it as I could. He kept squeezing my breast while simultaneously rubbing my pussy through my panties. At the back of my mind there were still a few thoughts trying to tell me that this was wrong. That somehow I wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. But it felt so good. My body was telling me I needed what this man had. My mind was saying listen to your body. It seemed my mind had completed the transformation finally. My sexual desires were that of a woman and not a man. I knew I had lost control, but I didn't care any longer.

Our dance continued for a couple songs. It wasn't much of a dance really. We didn't do much except grind against each other, but I wasn't complaining. His fingers on my sex were building me to an orgasm. It felt like it was going to dwarf the one I had given myself. I would have came right there in the middle of the dance floor if he hadn't stopped rubbing me. The dancers surrounding us that had been shielding us from most of the onlookers had left to take a break. It seemed that Russell didn't want people to see too much. We took the opportunity to take a break ourselves and we had another drink while we rested.

The night went on like that for a while and we had a great time. The dances continued to be hot, but his hand didn't reach for my pussy again. It became my goal to keep his dick hard. For some reason I loved knowing he was throbbing hard for me. I knew I had won his favor. He never left me alone and nobody else had a chance to dance with me. He had a controlling nature and took what he wanted. Normally I would have hated that, but I didn't mind it tonight. Besides, he wasn't rude about it and it showed he liked me. Despite that, I didn't learn anything new about who he was or what he did that I could use against him. Still, my time with him didn't feel like a waste. I had a lot of fun. I knew that I was acting like a slut, but I didn't care. My reputation didn't matter since this version of me wouldn't exist soon. The way he turned me on was like a drug and I couldn't get enough. It felt so amazing how my body responded to him and I had long since stopped fighting it. I knew that when I got home I was going to find a good porn video and finger myself again. Just thinking about it sent a wave of pleasure through my body. Eventually the night ended when his friends called it quits. We left the club and I got my phone out to call a cab. I wasn't wasted, but I had too many to be driving home.

"I'll take you home. We can even spend some more time together," Russell said.

He had been drinking, but he didn't appear to be feeling any effects. I would have been fine letting him take me home, except for one thing. He knew my home. It would certainly raise questions if I directed him back to the house where he banged a girl earlier that day. There would be no way to explain either. I quickly formed a valid excuse.

"That would be fun, but I live with my parents. They wouldn't like me bringing a man home"

"Oh, I see," he said. I could see the wheels turning in his head as he pondered something. It didn't look like he wanted to give up on me just yet. "Well then... we can head to my place. Sound good?"

His place!? I couldn't believe it. My sister told me that he had never taken her to his home. As far as I knew, he never took any of his conquests there. He must have really liked me. I would definitely be able to find out more about him if I went there. I could get a feel for how he lived his life and maybe find signs of a wife that he was cheating on. There would be a lot of risk, though. I was still horny from the dancing. I wasn't sure I could avoid sex with him if I allowed him to take me home. He would be expecting it. And I definitely couldn't have sex with him, right? Even if my body really wanted it and my mind was telling me it would be better than anything I had ever experienced before. I mean, all those girls weren't with him because he didn't know how to fuck. I had heard it myself. He definitely knew how to make a girl scream in pleasure. Nope, there was no way I could take the chance. I looked him over as he stood waiting for my response. He still had a slight bulge in the front of his pants. I stared at the bulge pointing in my direction for a few seconds and made up my mind.

"Ok. Let's go to your place."

.............................................................................................

Russell's car for the night was a brand new silver BMW. It was very impressive and made my own car look like a junker. It didn't escape me that it was a different brand new car than the one I had seen previously. We drove to the outer limits of the city before we passed through a gate and entered a long driveway that was more like a road. There were trees everywhere and if you didn't know any better you would think you were miles away from the city. A gigantic house appeared through the trees. It was absolutely the largest, most luxurious looking mansion I had ever seen. It looked like it could house a small army. The many tall trees did a good job of hiding the house from anyone who drove by. It was easy to see how people weren't aware that he lived here. Most probably had no idea it existed.

"Wow," I said in awe. He looked pleased by my reaction. It looked like my suspicions about how much money he had were spot on. This was too extravagant for just a local rich boy. This huge mansion coupled with the cars he drove made it seem like he was on top of the world as far as wealth was concerned. Hopefully it wouldn't be difficult to get him to share now that I had managed to make it here.

We pulled up to the front of the house and entered through the front door. He began to give me a short tour. He explained what each room of the mansion was and what it was used for. According to him most of it went unused for the most part. It was when we passed some of his family pictures that I learned the information I was after.

"That one there is my grandpa," he said indicating a man in a photo at a party of some kind. In the picture were some very famous rich people and celebrities. It was obvious that his grandpa was a big shot.

"He was a great business man. He started his company from scratch and made our family wealthy. But I managed to take it to the next level. I invested in a number of internet and tech companies before they got big and well... I don't have to worry about money."

He laughed at his joke. I was busy doing some quick calculations in my head. If what he told me was true, then he had to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Even billions! All of the sudden the huge mansion to himself made a lot more sense. He was a billionaire! There was no telling how many houses just like this one he had access to. I could work my whole life and never make as much as he does in a year.

We continued to walk through the place until we came to the master bedroom. It thought it seemed larger than my entire house. There was a large king sized bed in the middle of the room against the wall. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and a shiver ran through me. I hadn't thought much about what would happen when we got here. Part of me was thinking that maybe we would continue drinking and we would pass out without anything else happening. But the truth was I had already made my decision. When I saw his hard cock outside the club, I acted on instinct. My lust took over. I knew what coming home with him meant, and it was just what my body craved. It was dangerous, but that only added to the excitement. And honestly I might regret it if I turned back into a man without having sex as a woman first.

Russell continued to kiss my neck while his big dark hands covered my breasts. He played with them for a few moments before his hands went lower. He grabbed the hem of my dress and began pulling it off of me. I assisted him and soon I was standing in front of him in only my sister's black lingerie. His eyes swept over me and for a moment I wondered if he recognized what I was wearing. If he did, he didn't care. With a hand on the back of my neck, he pulled me close and covered my mouth with his own. It was our first real kiss. I had never kissed a man before, but Russell definitely seemed to be good at it. It was forceful but not overbearing. His desire was evident and I moaned as his tongue explored my own. We made out for a few minutes. My body was on fire and I felt lightheaded.

SRound
SRound
131 Followers