Ladies' Night

Story Info
R&B singers shack up for a night of fun.
26.8k words
4.56
59.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

Hello readers, its Rulehater, the author of the critically acclaimed series "Dangerously in Love" and "Damon's Chronicles" (at least the 5 or 6 people who read them think they are). Anyways, since I was so long and kept my readers in such hiatus, I decided to come out with this special treat to make up for my absence.

I'd like to start off by thanking TRL for doing such an awesome job with his Country Music story. Despite the fact that I despise country music in every shape and form, I enjoyed his story so much that I just had to do the same with the genre with the most beautiful women on earth, R&B. Please ignore any blatant similarities to TRL's story - it is not so much plagiarism as paying homage to one of the most talented authors I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I also want to say thanks to KMB, Carnage Jackson, and HardGuy4, for their encouragement and suggestions.

Please note that this is not a spinoff of 'Dangerously in Love," even if it does incorporate many of its elements. I hope you enjoy the story. Feedback is very welcome. Look out for a sequel to this story, featuring Jill Scott, India.Arie, Angie Stone, Erykah Badu, and Macy Gray. OK that was a joke. While I love all the aforementioned beautiful women, I'll rather just rather appreciate them for their splendid neo-soul music.

If you are below the age of 18, do not read this. A word is enough for the wise. To the rest of you, do proceed with caution. None of the events described here are even real. None of the people mentioned act this way, at least to the best of my knowledge.


Ladies' Night - An R&B Clusterfuck

"I got dreams of fucking an R&B bitch..." - The Notorious B.I.G., 'Dreams'

The music industry, as we all probably know, is nowhere near as glamorous as it seems. While there are a lot of perks involved - getting to travel all over the world, earning millions of dollars, and getting to perform on stage in front of thousands of adoring fans, there are a lot of downsides to it as well. Dealing with shady executives, living off tour buses, and learning rigorous dance routines on a regular basis is definitely no picnic, which is why, every now and then, even the most prominent recording stars opt to go on hiatus and spend an extended period of time away from all of the hoopla.

At least, that was the reasoning of Janet Jackson, arguably one of greatest and most successful female artists of our time. The last child of the most popular and infamous family in music, she had been involved in music right from when she was a kid kid, from following her older brothers, the Jackson 5, around, till she became a solo artist in her own right. Over the past twenty years, as the rest of her family had become more and more mired in controversy, and the whole world paid more attention to Michael's skin color and baby dangling than to his music, she had managed to overcome the shadows of her megalomaniac brother, and show the world that, despite coming from such lineage, she was, on her own merit, a talented artist. Now, twenty years, about ten albums, several hit movies, and countless Grammy wins and nominations later, she was completely worn out, and were in the middle of a hiatus from recording.

She definitely deserved it - her last album, "All For You," had been a success, going platinum several times over in many countries, and she had recently enjoyed box office success opposite Eddie Murphy in the sequel to the "Nutty Professor." She had also gone through an extremely difficult divorce recently from her ex-husband, whom she was secretly married to for years, and who was now threatening to blackmail her and expose secrets, both about her and the whole Jackson family.

Right now, though, none of those was on Janet's mind. In the midst of the absolute pleasure she was going through at the moment, she hardly even remembered any of that, or that fact that in about a week, she was about to commence recording material for her new album, and in the process, come out of hibernation. For in between her legs at the very moment, was one of the prettiest faces on earth.

"Oh yes baby," she was moaning, "Suck me, suck my pussy, just like I taught you, yes, exactly like I taught you. Lick my pussy and let me come all over that pretty face of yours."

Yes, Janet was bi-sexual; she loved to sleep with both men and women, and currently had a woman in her bed - the beautiful Beyoncé Knowles, lead singer of Destiny's Child, who had recently found huge solo success of her own. They had actually been sleeping together for years now, and though not regularly, since they both had busy schedules of their own, they managed to get together every now and then. The two had met long before Destiny's Child became a household name, when they were opening for Janet on tour. By chance, Janet had discovered the then 17-year-old was also into girls, and they had begun their physical relationship then.

Janet had been bi for as long as she could remember, and over the past fifteen or so years, had been in the company of numerous women, both in Hollywood and out. She had been with quite a number of famous singers and actresses, and learned a lot from them. She'd never really hid her attraction to women, and she knew that there were a lot of rumors about her rampant bisexuality, but none serious enough. Rene, her ex-husband, had caught her with women several times, and even though he had never really minded, she had been surprised when he had brought up infidelity as one of the reasons for their divorce. He had even managed to fork some money over from her in order to silence him from outing her as a lesbian to the media.

Well, her ex-husband was one of the furthest things on her mind as she continued to enjoy Beyoncé's skilled tongue all over her wet, sopping snatch.

"Yes baby, suck me, suck my pussy, make me come," she was yelling, "I love the way your tongue feels on my pussy. Oh yes."

Janet's shuddered as her orgasm hit her, and for several moments, she still felt the thunderous effect. She might regret many things in her lifetime, but she knew that the last thing she would ever regret was hooking up with Beyoncé, and teaching her many expert sapphic ways. The two of them had had so many wonderful adventures, like meeting at different awards shows and industry parties and riskily making love where there was so much danger of being caught. Beyoncé had managed to teach Kelly and Michelle, her bandmates, the joys of being with a woman, and had of course brought them over many times for them to enjoy.

"Did you like that, honey?" Beyoncé asked as she kissed Janet on the mouth.

"Like it?" she answered, "I totally loved it. You are getting better each and every time I fuck you."

"I'm going to miss you so much when you go to Europe," Beyoncé said sadly, "Have fun with all those French bimbos, and make sure none of them replace me."

'You know you'll always be my number one," smiled Janet, "besides, I'm not leaving for France for another week."

Janet was going to be in France for about a month or so, recording with a few European techno and dance artists and DJs, whose sound she wanted to incorporate into her upcoming album.

"I wish I could come with you," Beyoncé complained, "but I still have a lot of album promotion to do, and I need to shoot the video for my second single. But I'll try and wrangle the time and come over, even if just for a weekend."

"Really? And spend a moment away from that rapper boyfriend of yours?" asked Janet sarcastically.

"Don't let's get into this argument again tonight," pleaded Beyoncé, 'I know you don't approve of Shawn, and let's leave it at that. I just want to have fun with you tonight."

"Speaking of fun, I have a terrific idea." smiled Janet.

"Does it involve loads of hot, naked females?" asked Beyoncé, "If so, I'm there."

"Indeed it does," Janet replied, "I think we should throw a party."

"A party?" replied Beyoncé, "What kind of party? Where?"

"A slumber party," giggled Janet, "We could invite a load of girls over and have an orgy to last hours."

"Ooooh, me likey," laughed Beyoncé, "But who are you going to invite? Normal females or other celebrities or what?"

"I'm thinking of inviting a bunch of other singers. You know, an R&B party," Janet suggested.

"That doesn't sound bad. Does it have to be just R&B?" inquired Beyoncé.

"Yeah" answered Janet, "and I know what you are about to ask, but Jewel is not an R&B singer, so the answer is no."

Beyoncé had recently slept with Alaskan pop/folk singer, the beautiful Jewel, and was really excited about it.

"It's OK," said Janet, noticing the crestfallen look on her face, "Maybe next time. She's not in town anyway, like you said, or she'd be here tonight. Plus, we R&B chicks need to be united, like the other genres too."

"What do you mean?" Beyoncé asked, a little puzzled.

"Remember I told you I fucked Shania Twain, right?" gloated Janet.

"Yeah," replied Beyoncé, "You lucky bitch. She is so hot."

"Well, when we were telling each other about our hottest experiences, she told me about this slumber party the country chicks had."

"All of them?" exclaimed Beyoncé

"Well, a lot of them - Faith Hill, the Dixie Chicks, LeAnn Rimes, and others," Janet replied, and not pausing to address the amazed look on Beyoncé's face, she continued, "Ever since, I haven't been able to think of anything else except how we should do the same."

"So where are we going to get so many chicks from? How do we know they'll show up, let alone be into this sort of thing?" asked Beyoncé?

"Are you underestimating me?" Janet teased, "I can count on at least three chicks who will be into it, and two other people who might be. If indeed they are, we already outnumber the others, and it's a piece of cake from thereon."

"And who are these people?" asked Beyoncé, the look on her face showing that she was dying to know

"Toni Braxton and I have slept together a few times over the past decade. Not as much since she got married, but she shouldn't be so hard to convince. Once a lesbian, always a lesbian.," joked Janet

"Go on," said Beyoncé, trying to hide her anger and jealousy that Janet had been able to bed someone as irresistibly gorgeous as Toni Braxton, and did not include her in the festivities.

"You know Tweet, right?" Janet asked, to which Beyoncé happily nodded, "Well, she and Missy Elliott have been lovers for a while now. I managed to get into her pants a few times when I was recording 'Son of a Gun' with Missy"

"Is Missy coming too?" asked Beyoncé

"No," Janet replied, "I'd have called her, she's actually been looking really good since she lost all that weight, plus she is extra freaky, you hear all the stuff she raps about, she's even a hundred times freakier in bed. But since technically, she's a rapper, she doesn't qualify"

"So I guess that rules out Kim, Eve and Foxy," commented Beyoncé, "It would have been nice to see them iron out their differences with some hot lesbian action. So who's the third surefire bet?"

"Chilli from TLC," answered Janet, "I went over to console her after Lisa died. She was crying in my arms and we ended up sleeping together in more ways than one," said Janet with a wink, "She actually told me later that she and Left Eye had been lovers for almost 10 years."

"What about T-Boz?" Beyoncé asked

"She did not have a clue," said Janet, "And Chilli wants me to keep it that way."

"Alright, so who are the other two people we are unsure about?" Beyoncé asked

"Brandy and Monica," came Janet's response, "They were fucking each other for a while, around the time they released their song together in 1998. They fell out with each other shortly thereafter. They aren't on speaking terms anymore, I don't even think they can bear to be in the same room with each other."

"So how are we going to invite both of them?" asked Beyoncé

"Easy, we'll just make them settle whatever differences they had. They are grown women now, they just need some sense talked into them. I know Monica will have no problem fucking girls, it's Brandy I'm worried about, with her being married and stuff"

"Once a lesbian, always a lesbian," said Beyoncé, echoing Janet's mantra

"You are a fast learner," smiled Janet, "That's why I like you so much"

"So who else is on the guest list?" Beyoncé asked, "I could invite Alicia"

Alicia Keys was one of the several women in the music industry with whom Beyoncé had had sex. The two multiple Grammy winners had discovered each other's penchants by accident almost a year back, and since then, had been frequent bed partners. Unlike Beyoncé, however, the piano-playing Alicia was indisposed towards the male variety 100% and focused all her energy on females. She currently had a live-in lover arrangement with rapper Eve, but their relationship was by no means monogamous, even if they did share most of the women they got.

"Doesn't she live in New York?" asked Janet, 'I doubt she'd come all the way to California just for a party."

'If I tell her what the party is about, she'll fly down here faster than you can say 'Songs in A Minor'," laughed Beyoncé as she made a reference to Alicia's diamond selling debut album.

"OK, she's added to the guest list then," said Janet, "As long as you're sure she won't be opposed."

"Opposed?" laughed Beyoncé as though Janet has just uttered the most preposterous statement; "I've never seen a bigger carpet-muncher than that girl"

"It's settled then," said Janet, "Alicia is invited."

"Hurrah," Beyoncé celebrated, "So is it just the eight of us then?"

"What about Kelly and Michelle?" asked Janet, "They are R&B too"

"Don't take this the wrong way," said Beyoncé, "They are both really hot, and I love fucking them, but if you don't mind, I'd rather they are not there."

"Why?" asked a surprised Janet.

"I've been with them so many times that it has lost its novelty," said Beyoncé, "And I just want this night to be about new stuff and sleeping with new people."

"But me and you are have been sleeping together for almost 5 years," observed Janet, "Does that mean you are tired of me as well?"

"You know I'll never get tired of you," smiled Beyoncé, "You are my first love."

"So we need some new blood," said Janet, "Any ideas?"

"You just have to invite Ashanti," said Beyoncé, "I've been dying to fuck that girl ever since I met her. I'm sure she won't be able to resist us. Plus I need to punish her for her album knocking mine from number one on the charts."

"Yeah, I was actually just thinking of her," said Janet, "Do you know many people in the media are already calling her the next Janet Jackson? I'll show her how to be the next Janet Jackson in so many ways."

'I thought I was the next Janet Jackson," grumbled Beyoncé.

"Honey, you are going to be ten times bigger than I ever was," Janet assured her, "You are much too talented."

"Thanks," blushed Beyoncé, "So who else are we inviting?"

"Amerie," declared Janet, "She is so fucking gorgeous. I flirted with her a little bit when we met at the Soul Train awards, and I got the vibe from her."

"Yeah, she is so beautiful" Beyoncé replied, "I haven't met her before, but I've seen her videos. You know I have a weakness for Asian women, especially when they are mixed with black like Amerie is."

"I'm also sending out an invitation to Claudette Ortiz from City High," said Janet.

"Nice," squealed Beyoncé, "I haven't seen her in a while. She's so pretty. This looks like it will be one hell of a party. So that makes 11 of us."

"I'm also going to be calling Tatyana Ali," smiled Janet.

"You're a fucking genius," exclaimed Beyoncé, "I haven't seen her in such a long time. What has she been up to?"

"Well, I think she decided to permanently stick to acting now, but even though she released one album, she's still a singer," commented Janet, "I met her a while ago at one of Will Smith and Jada's functions, and we've been close since then. I'm dying to get underneath her panties."

'Me too," giggled Beyoncé, "So that makes 12 of us?"

"No, there's a 13th person actually," smiled Janet slyly.

"Who?" asked Beyoncé.

"It's a surprise," said Janet, "That's all I'm going to say."

"Come on, tell me" Beyoncé pleaded.

"Just wait and see, alright," said Janet, with a gloating smirk on her face.

"So, when is this orgy of ours going to take place?" Beyoncé asked.

"Well, I leave for Paris on Saturday night, so I guess Friday night is perfect"

"Do you need me to be here early to help with arrangements?" asked Beyoncé.

"Just make sure your ass is here by 9 o'clock," said Janet, "You are a guest, so you'll arrive same time as all the other guests.

"You know I'm more than just a guest," complained Beyoncé, "or at least I hope I am."

"Indeed you are," replied Janet, "But I want you to feel like a guest and have fun on Friday night. Besides, you need all your strength for the mystery guest I am inviting for you."

"Come on, just tell me," Beyoncé cajoled, "I'll still act surprised when she comes."

"Just be patient, alright?" insisted Janet, "Friday is not too far off. Now, lay your funky pussy-eating ass down and let me give you the best orgasm of your life, at least until Friday."

* * * * *

Alicia got into her car and drove off in a stormy rage. For the second time that week, Eve had been a complete asshole, and they had gotten into a big fight. She could not figure out why, but she and Eve seemed to have hit a rough patch lately, as they kept fighting and quarrelling almost every day over seemingly trivial things. Alicia hoped this was not a signal for the end of the relationship.

Eve was usually a very loving and jovial person, and they always got along perfectly, hardly ever having any disagreements, but it all seemed to have changed. Eve did not treat her like a princess anymore, she hardly ever referred to her with terms of endearments, and she seemed to have stopped buying presents for her, whereas, in the recent past, at least, in the year since they'd been full time lovers, hardly a week ever passed by without Eve splurging, showering her with gifts of jewelry, perfume, flowers or candy. Worst of all, Eve's passion seemed to be dwindling in the bedroom. She was no longer buckwild and willing to fuck every few hours, but was totally withdrawn, hardly letting herself go during the few instances they seemed to have sex nowadays.

Alicia knew that she was in love with Eve. She slept with numerous girls on a regular basis, but none of them had the effect that Eve had on her. None of them made her feel safe the way Eve did, or act protective as thought they would never let the slightest harm befall her. None of them had Eve's sense of humor. No one could make her laugh the way Eve did, or at least the way she did up until a month ago.

She drove around in her car, circling the New York interstate highways for hours until she heard her phone ring. She was in no mood for a conversation, but hoping it was Eve who had called to apologize, she glanced at her phone. To her disappointment, it was Beyoncé's name that appeared on the caller ID. She assumed she was in the area and wanted to get together, and despite the fact that Beyoncé was extremely cool and fun to sleep with, she did not feel like getting together with anyone at the moment. She ignored the ringing, and continued to drive on.

Five minutes later, the phone was still ringing, and out of frustration, Alicia decided to answer it. Beyoncé must have something important to say if she was so insistent on talking to her.

'Hello," she said hoarsely.

"Hey girl," came Beyoncé's cheerful voice, "Get your ass over to Los Angeles this instant."

'I beg your pardon?"

"Huge party this Friday night," Beyoncé said, "You can't miss it for anything on earth.

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
123456...8