Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

"Beyoncé, I'm sorry," said Alicia, "But I'm gonna have to pass. I'm going through some stuff right now."

"Alicia, I don't know what you're going through, but there is no way I am going to let you miss a huge R&B orgy at Janet's. Don't let me have to come all the way to New York to drag you down, 'cos you know I will."

"Did you say an R&B orgy?" said Alicia, her interest piqued.

"Yes, Janet is having a slumber party and inviting a bunch of R&B singers. Hopefully, it will end up being one big, fat orgy," Beyoncé explained.

Alicia was about to decline, when all of a sudden, a part of her asked her if she was insane. This would be the exact thing she needed to get her mind off Eve. She would go down, crash with Beyoncé, and have fun at the party. It would also be a chance for her to meet with Clive Davis, her label boss, and start making plans for the release of her next album. She decided that she would go to LA without even informing Eve. She wasn't even going to pack anything, she would head right for the airport and catch the next plane for California.

"Expect me in a few hours," Alicia said into the phone, "I'll give you a call from the airport."

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint" Beyoncé said, hanging up.

* * * * *

A worn out Ashanti walked into her suite in the prestigious Los Angeles hotel she was staying. It had been an extremely tiring day. She had done several interviews, appeared on two different talk shows, performed for three different audiences, and done a photo shoot within 18 hours, all in the name of promoting her sophomore album. Now, she was extremely worn out and could not wait to crash. She had to be up in about five hours to start the same process over and over again, and she looked at the next week with dread.

Still, she was hard pressed to complain, as she could not believe how lucky she was. Earlier that day, she had got the news that her new album had topped the Billboard 200 in its debut week with about 326,000 sold. While a far cry from the 502,000 her self-titled debut had sold, it was still very impressive, and showed that she had managed to overcome the sophomore slump, which was not uncommon in the music industry.

Also, she was happy that fans had not turned on her the same way they had her label mates like Ja Rule. Murder Inc, her record label, had been involved in a lot of controversy, from raids by the FBI and arrests of certain staff, to dumb conflicts or beefs with rival rappers such as 50 Cent and Busta Rhymes, who had exposed Ja Rule and his cronies as being nothing more than phonies. Most of the fans had taken the sides of Murder Inc's foes, and Ja Rule, a year ago the hottest rapper in the business, was little more than a laughing stock. However, Ashanti had been smart enough to distance herself from the controversy and still hold on to her fanbase.

Nonetheless, she was still very worn out. She wished there were a distraction from this lifestyle she was living. All she ever seemed to do was career-related stuff. She had a bunch of friends, but she never really felt like she belonged anywhere. She had not had a boyfriend in ages, and of course, no one ever seemed to want to approach her now that she was a big name star.

Looking through her mail, which had been delivered to her room, she was surprised to see an envelope addressed by one of her idols, Janet Jackson. She was not going to open any of the letters, but she was too curious to leave this till the next morning. She opened it. In the envelope was a card, which read

"Ashanti, You have been invited to a girl's night of fun at my place. It takes place on Friday night at 9.00 p.m. prompt. RSVP me at 213-555-0212. I hope you'll be able to make it, as it will be the most fun you've ever had Janet"

Curious and puzzled, and sleep now the furthest thing from her mind, Ashanti decided to call the number on the card. Dialing on her cell phone, she brought it to her ears and heard it ring two and a half times before the sweetest voice on earth answered it

"Hello, Janet?" Ashanti responded.

"Who's this?" Janet Jackson replied.

"It's Ashanti. You sent me an invitation to your place, or at least I think you did."

"Oh yes, I did, and I hope you'll be able to make it. I won't take no for an answer," Janet said.

"OK, I'll come, I don't know where it is, though," Ashanti replied.

'Directions are at the back of the card," Janet said, "Don't be late, I will be expecting you at 9."

"What should I bring?" the 21 year old asked.

"Just bring your fine ass over, and prepare to stay all night. There'll be more than enough food and alcohol. Like I said, it will be so much fun. Good night, honey," said Janet.

"Good night," Ashanti replied, hanging up.

The young singer went to sleep feeling a little puzzled. She was of course happy and flattered to be invited, but still wondered why she was. She had of course met Janet a number of times, but they had hardly ever talked, mostly because Ashanti was in so much awe of the more experienced singer, and could hardly find words in her presence. Now, Janet was inviting her to a slumber party. She had even forgotten to ask who would be there, but she hoped she would get along.

No matter what happened, Ashanti knew that she was greatly looking forward to Friday night.

* * * * *

Toni Braxton could not believe how lucky she was. For the first time she could remember, both of her kids were fast asleep, and she had some time, if she was lucky, maybe a few hours, for herself and herself alone. Her husband, producer Keri Lewis, was out of town, and so she could spend the time doing something alone.

The 36-year-old Toni had been married for about two years now, and could not be happier with her life. Several years after becoming a huge recording artist in 1993, and many ups and downs - the ups including millions of albums sold and numerous Grammys won, and the downs including having to file for bankruptcy a few years back, she had decided to settle down and have a family, something she had wanted to do. She had given birth to two young kids, the younger one only a few months earlier, and taking care of them was a handful.

Although settling down meant a drastic reduction in the amount of sex she had, she had been willing to sacrifice that in order to build a family. She had regular sex with her husband, and while he was no slouch in the bedroom department, she still found herself getting horny every now and then. One of the biggest sacrifices she had to make as a wife was swearing off sex with women. It had been excruciatingly difficult, as she had been very actively bisexual for as long as she could remember.

Toni had grown up in a very strict household with 4 younger sisters, and their dad, a Reverend, had outlawed music, dating, or anything remotely fun from their household. The sisters had turned to each other for sexual experimentation, and Toni had very much enjoyed those sessions. They had quit having sex with each other when they grew older and left the house.

She had never completely lost her taste for women, and had not hesitated in the slightest when a female executive seduced her shortly after signing to her label. From there on, she had been on the prowl for pussy, and being as sexy as she was, she did not get her shortage of other female stars as well as eager fans.

All the reminiscing on all her sapphic experience had made her extremely horny, and as she lay down on the sofa, she felt her pussy getting extremely wet in desire. Her husband was not going to be back for days, and she was not going to get laid anytime soon. She knew that all she had to do was call a legion of any of her former sexual partners, either male or female, and she would have her desires granted, but she loved her husband too much to cheat on him. She'd have to satisfy her own needs manually…again.

Stripping herself completely naked, she was about to start masturbating for the umpteenth time that week when the phone rang, startling her. She considered ignoring it, but she quickly decided against that line of action and picked it up

"Hey Toni," came Janet's voice from the other end, "It's been way too long."

"Janet?" Toni asked incredulously, as memories of some of her most memorable lovemaking sessions came pouring.

"Yes babe," said Janet, "I've missed you, and I know you missed me too. Don't even try and deny it."

"I missed you too Janet," Toni confessed breathlessly, before quickly coming to her senses, "I can't do this Janet, I can't. I thought we agreed not to call each other anymore after I got married."

"Toni, you know you can't deny me for much longer. You'd have cracked and called me even if I didn't call."

"That's not true," Toni forcefully insisted, trying to ignore the tingling that was coming from her pussy, which was responding to Janet's voice alone.

"You never were a good liar," Janet said, "I know your pussy is totally dripping just from talking to me. I know you are remembering the good old days. You are wishing I were there to soothe your pussy with my tongue. You miss kissing me, sucking on my huge breasts. You want…"

"STOP IT," screamed Toni, "You can't do this to me. You can't."

"I can and I will," replied Janet in a singsong voice.

"What do you want?" Toni asked pleadingly.

"Easy," Janet replied, "I want to see you again. I miss fucking you. I want to have sex with you again."

"I can't do that, I'm married," she answered.

"We both know that doesn't mean shit," Janet said softly, "Oh Toni, I can't wait to put my tongue in between your thighs and suck on your clit until you beg me to stop. I just want to kiss you all over…"

"Alright, I'll see you," moaned Toni resignedly, "When? Where? Damn, I'll do anything for you, Janet, just name it.'

"There's a party at my place on Friday night at 9.00. Don't be late," said Janet as she hung up the phone.

Toni stared at the phone for a few moments, tears of longing, frustration, and apprehension streaming down her face. How on earth could she have imagined she could go so long without this? All of a sudden, it seemed that everything over the past 2 years had been meaningless, and it would all start making sense on Friday night at 9.00.

* * * * *

Tears of a different kind were streaming down the face of another R&B singer elsewhere in Los Angeles. For the millionth time since April 30, 2002, Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas was staring outside the window at the clear summer sky, bawling her eyes out. She did not know if she would ever get over the loss of her darling friend and group mate, Lisa 'Left Eye" Lopes.

They had been through so much together, including T-Boz, the third member of TLC. Chilli and Lisa, of course, had had a stronger and more clandestine bond between them. They had been both best friends and lovers, and had managed to keep it secret for almost ten years until Lisa's untimely demise. The fact that they had successfully manage to hide it from T-Boz or anyone else for so long was almost a miracle, but that was part of Lisa's charm - she always had a way for everything.

They had been tempted to try and include T-Boz, but it just did not seem right. Besides, Lisa and Chilli's relationship was merely more than sexual; it encompassed a lot of other things as well. Lisa's carefree personality just totally complemented Chilli's more laid-back demeanor, and they just seemed to complete each other. Inviting a third girl into their bed, no matter who it was, just seemed wrong. Besides, T-Boz was the last person they knew who would take kindly to such things. If their plan backfired, and T-Boz was not interested, it would definitely spell the end of TLC. In fact, TLC came pretty close to ending several times. Lisa could be extremely stubborn, and some of her antics had caused bad blood, but all in all, the love they shared, as sisters and as friends, had prevailed.

Which was why the death of Lisa had hit Chilli so hard. There was so much stuff she still wanted to tell her, she still wanted to hug her and hold her and kiss her, and she was gone. Never coming back.

Hearing footsteps come from behind her, Chilli quickly wiped her tears with her eye and looked back. It was her boyfriend, 23-year-old R&B singer Usher. Usher was actually the only person she had ever loved, besides Lisa, of course. So many people had turned up their noses to the fact that she was 8 years older than him, but it had made no difference to her. He had turned out to be far more mature and sensitive than most other guys she had met. He was crazy about her, and treated her extremely well.

"Are you crying again, honey?" Usher said as he hugged her from behind and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"I miss her so much, Usher," she whispered, "I just can't believe I won't see her again."

"Baby, you just have to get used to the fact that you won't see her, not yet. I bet wherever she is, she wants you to be happy and quit grieving over her," Usher said into her ear.

"Thanks honey," said Chilli, "you've made me feel so much better."

"I actually have another way to make you feel better," Usher said teasingly, squeezing her ass.

"Not tonight, honey" Chilli said affectionately, "I'm sorry, but I'm not just in the mood."

"It's OK, I understand," he said as he turned back and began to walk away. "Oh, by the way," he said, pausing, "I forgot why I came upstairs. This came for you in the mail today."

Reaching into his pocket, he brought out an envelope and handed it to Chilli, who suddenly froze as she saw the identity of the sender.

"Is everything OK?" Usher asked.

"Oh yes," breathed Chilli, "everything is fine."

As soon as Usher left, she hurriedly opened the envelope, and swallowed hard as she read it. It filled her with mixed emotions, and she did not know how to react. Surely, she knew that she did not want to see Janet anymore, but she could not escape the morbid curiosity that engulfed her. Picking up the phone, she began to dial the number she had tried to call so many times in the past year, but had chickened out before she quit dialing.

"Hi Rozonda," said Janet on the other end, "how nice to hear from you."

"What is this about?" Chilli asked, "I didn't know we were still friends."

"Well, I wasn't sure we were still friends either," Janet said, "considering the way you acted the last time we saw each other."

The incident to which they were referring occurred shortly after Lisa's death, and had effectively destroyed their friendship, which they had had for over 7 years. Upon hearing of the tragedy, Janet had rushed over to Chilli's house in Atlanta to comfort her. Chilli had locked herself up in her house, bawling her eyes out and refusing to see anyone. Janet had managed to persuade her to let her in, and began comforting her as she wailed.

Chilli had looked so heart-wrenchingly beautiful, and Janet hadn't been able to resist giving her a kiss to comfort her. Craving intimacy, Chilli had responded, and the kiss had grown into a full-fledged lovemaking session. Janet had been so tender with her, paying full attention to her and making sure Chilli got the maximum pleasure, as she so desperately needed to feel good.

To Janet's chagrin, however, as soon as Chilli had come, something clicked within her, and she yelled at Janet to get out of her house. A confused Janet had been rather stunned, especially as Chilli yelled out every obscenity known to man at her. Janet had left, totally puzzled. She had tried calling Chilli several times after that, but the singer had refused to talk to her. Eventually, she had to resort to stalking her, and eventually managed to accost her right in the middle of a Saks Fifth Avenue store where she was shopping with boyfriend Usher.

Pulling her aside, she had demanded an explanation, and Chilli broke down, explaining the relationship between herself and Chilli, and how she felt she betrayed it by jumping in bed with another woman so soon after her death. Janet had tried to console her, pulling her into a hug, when Chilli had suddenly pulled away, and screamed at the top of her lungs about how Janet was trying to take advantage of her again. Security had had to come and escort both ladies out, and Janet had never felt more embarrassed in her life. She had paid huge amounts of money to keep the imbroglio out of the news, and it was the last time she had seen or heard from Chilli.

"What's happening at your place on Friday?" Chilli asked, "Who's going to be at this slumber party?"

"Just make sure you show up. It will be nice to see you again," Janet said.

"Alright, I'll be there," Chilli found herself saying.

"I'll be expecting you," said Janet before she hung up.

Chilli questioned the wisdom of her decision to go, and eventually decided that she needed to mend fences with Janet. She had been very unfair to her. After all, Janet did not know about her relationship with Left Eye, and she had only seduced her because she was trying to make her feel better. The lovemaking had been beautiful, but that was exactly what bothered her. The fact that she enjoyed the sex so much felt like an affront to Lisa's memory.

Still, Janet did deserve an apology. And she was going to get one, on Friday night at 9.00 p.m.

* * * * *

"Tell me the story again," Alicia Keys said, as she sat in the passenger seat of Beyoncé's Mercedes CLK on Friday night, on their way to their destination.

"I must have told you the story a million times this past week," Beyoncé answered from behind the staring wheel, her eyes not leaving the vast, open road right in front of her.

Beyoncé and Alicia were on their way to Janet's house on the long awaited day. It had been one hell of a week. Alicia had arrived at Beyoncé's place earlier in the week, and they had pretty much done nothing except make hot, crazy, love. Well, not so much Beyoncé, as she still had a lot of work to do promoting her album. She still spent as much time as she could with Alicia, who was literally insatiable. Beyoncé could not believe that Alicia managed to make such wonderful music when she spent so much time having sex. And she had an extraordinarily numerous amount of sexual partners, apparently all over the country.

All week, several women dropped by Beyoncé's penthouse suite, where they were staying, on Alicia's invitation. None of them seemed to be in the industry, and Beyoncé had been rather worried at Alicia's carelessness, but Alicia had assured her not to worry one bit. These women were all fans, who were so devoted that they would not harm a hair on Alicia's head for all the money in the world.

Beyoncé had had a great time with these women, but she could not help looking forward to this orgy tonight. If it was half as wonderful as Janet promised it would be, it was going to be a night to remember.

"I just think the whole story of how Janet seduced you is one of the sexiest I've ever heard," Alicia said, interrupting her thoughts.

"So, looking forward to tonight?" Beyoncé asked.

"You bet I am. I hope it all goes as well. Even if it doesn't, at least I know I'm going back home with the sexiest woman there."

"That's so sweet," Beyoncé blushed, "but don't count on it."

"You're not abandoning me for some bimbo," laughed Alicia, "besides, if you neglect me, I'll easily come up with a way to get up Ashanti's panties."

"Hey, just so you know," warned Beyoncé, no one except the three of us know that it is going to be an orgy tonight. So we just have to be quiet and go with the flow, until it's time for the prowl."

"It's going to be so hard keeping my hands off you all evening," joked Alicia, "I've never seen you look so sexy."

Beyoncé did look dazzling. She was wearing a pink bra top, as well as a very tiny pair of jeans shorts, ensuring that her entire midriff, as well as her mesmerizing thighs, was exposed. Alicia was dressed a bit more conservatively, though she still looked beautiful. She had a white wife-beater, as well as tight blue jeans.

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
123456...8