Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

"We're there," said Beyoncé, as she pulled in front of Janet's Malibu mansion, "Are you ready?"

"I'm always ready" Alicia said, "This is going to be so much fun."

"I'm nervous," admitted Beyoncé.

"Don't you be nervous, you're going to be all right" Alicia assured her, "Come on, give me some sugar."

Pulling her close to her, Alicia planted a deep kiss on Beyoncé's lips. Beyoncé paused for a moment before responding in full force. Wrapping her arms round Alicia, she parted her mouth and brought her tongue forward to meet Alicia's. Alicia's hands were on Beyoncé's back almost immediately, and she was untying the knot that held her bra top onto her body.

"We're going to be late," Beyoncé said, pulling away from the kiss.

"Bullshit, it's just 8.45," Alicia breathed, "We still have fifteen minutes.

"What if somebody sees us?" asked a worried Beyoncé.

"You ask too many questions," Alicia said, as she removed Beyoncé's top, "just loosen up and let go."

Alicia brought her mouth to Beyoncé's bare titties and began to suck. Beyoncé shut her eyes and enjoyed Alicia's adept tongue on her breasts. She moaned in semi-rapture as Alicia mouth circled her dark areola. She brought her hand to Alicia's head and held on to her hair, which had only recently been let loose from their braids.

"Oh yes babe," she moaned, "suck on my breasts, suck on my breasts the way you'll suck all of those bitches in there tonight."

After a few minutes, Alicia broke away, giving Beyoncé another deep kiss on the lips before handing her top back to her.

"Can't you just go down on me really quickly?" Beyoncé asked?

"I could, but I won't," replied Alicia, "You need to save all your orgasms, 'cos you are going to have as many as possible tonight."

"At least I hope so," Beyoncé said expectantly, "At least thank God for multiple orgasms. That's why dating a guy sucks. One round and they're all worn out."

"I wouldn't know," Alicia said petulantly.

"You've never been with a guy before?" asked Beyoncé incredulously.

"Not one single one" Alicia responded, "Never have, never will."

The two girls hopped out of the car and walked towards the entrance. It was about 8.55, and Beyoncé figured it was not too early. Perhaps some of the guests had even arrived. Her heart beating faster than drums at a carnival, she approached the front door, hand in hand with Alicia, who had never looked more comfortable. Beyoncé wished she could adopt Alicia's attitude of not giving a fuck. She knew Alicia must be hurting inside, as she had talked to Eve on the phone the previous day, and they had gotten into a fight, which must have been pretty intense, as Alicia was screaming at the top of her lungs. However, Alicia had not shown any signs of weakness, and she continued being her normal, horny, fun-loving self.

The front door was slightly ajar, and Beyoncé figured they should walk inside. Alicia was a bit hesitant, as she had never met Janet before. She'd seen her on several occasions, but never got close enough to talk to her. Beyoncé had assured her though, that they would get along famously.

Loud music was blaring all over the house, which was incredibly huge in size. Nobody seemed to be in sight, however. Beyoncé was a frequent visitor to the house, and knew how to navigate her way around, so still holding on to Alicia, they began to search. They searched the whole of downstairs, but to no avail - there was nobody in sight, despite the fact that the living room was decorated, and was likely to be the focal point for the night's activities. They were about to head upstairs, when Beyoncé noticed that they had not checked the kitchen yet. The fact that the kitchen door was shut made it all the more likely that Janet was there.

They opened the door, and the sight that met them, while definitely not a total shock, was still rather surprising. There was Janet, as well as sexy R&B chanteuse Tweet, making out right there against the wall. Tweet, dressed in a tight green dress, had her back against the wall, while Janet had her up against the wall, passionately kissing her, while her hands roamed Tweet's body furiously. Janet was looking ravishing, at least from behind, in a transparent white top and black shorts. They did not notice Beyoncé and Alicia's presence immediately, and continued kissing, until Beyoncé had to alert them by clearing her throat.

Upon hearing the noise, they jumped back immediately, and while Janet looked very relieved to see who the intruders were, Tweet still looked really uncomfortable, and very panicky.

"It's OK, Charlene," Janet assured her, "Beyoncé's cool. Believe me, I know. And I guess Alicia is too."

"Y'all need to be careful," Beyoncé said, "it could have been anybody. What if it was one of those innocent girls that are coming tonight? You would have ruined the whole evening."

"I didn't think you would come so early," confessed Janet.

"It's nine o' clock already," Beyoncé said, "You need a better excuse than that."

"We just got carried away," said Tweet, "by the way, I don't think we've met. My name's Charlene Keys, I believe you know me as Tweet. You can call me Charlene or Tweet, whichever one you prefer."

"I'm Beyoncé," she said, bringing her hand forward and shaking her new friend, "it's nice to meet you. I loved your album."

"I'm a big fan of yours as well," Tweet said, holding on to her hand.

"Why are you greeting each other so formally," Janet laughed, "you both know what we're here for."

"We've got all night," Beyoncé said, winking at the dark skinned beauty as she let go of her hand, "I don't believe you've met Alicia Keys."

"We were introduced once," Alicia said, as she and Tweet hugged, holding on to each other for a rather longer period of time than necessary.

"Alright, let's head towards the living room," Janet said, "I guess guests will start arriving pretty soon."

All four ladies began to depart the kitchen for Janet's living room. Alicia was looking around and admiring the expensive paintings on Janet's wall when she felt a pinch on her butt, and looking up, she saw that it was Janet. The two women smiled at each other, and Alicia felt she had never wanted anyone more.

"So what do you have in store for us, Janet?" Beyoncé asked.

"Well, we can watch a movie or two at first, then just sit back and have fun. There's loads of food if people are hungry, alcohol of course, and then we get to the fun part," Janet said breathlessly.

Alicia took a seat on the sofa right next to Tweet, while Beyoncé and Janet chatted in the corner. The two women eyed each other, and it was obvious at that point that they shared more in common than their last name. Alicia felt like making a move, but did not want to jump the gun too fast. They began to make idle chitchat.

"So when did you first…you know?" asked Tweet.

"What do you mean?" Alicia replied.

'You know…sleep with a woman," came Tweet's response.

"I've always slept with women," Alicia said, "I've never actually been with a man."

'Really?" asked Tweet, "well, I dated a few guys back in high school, but for the past ten years, I've been all about women."

"So are you seeing anyone in particular now?" asked Alicia, as, with a gleam in her eye, she rested her palm on Tweet's bare thigh.

"Well, not exclusively," the 31-year-old replied, "I'm kinda with Missy, but we both see other people on the side."

"We're both seeing rappers," Alicia laughed, "I'm with Eve."

"Interesting," said Tweet, "the four of us should get together sometime."

"Indeed we should," Alicia said, her hands moving further up Tweet's thighs and underneath her dress, "of course I hope we both have a chance to get together tonight."

"I hope so too," Tweet said, parting her legs as Alicia's hands reached her crotch area.

"You really have 'no panties' on," laughed Alicia, "You weren't lying in that song, were you?"

"Oh no I wasn't," gasped Tweet as Alicia's finger made it's way into her pussy.

"Speaking of a song of yours," a smiling Alicia said, "answer me this. Was 'Oops…Oh My' really about masturbation?" Tweet nodded, too much into the finger action to give a vocal answer.

"I thought so," Alicia said, "I don't believe you actually thought anyone would fall for that whole story that it was about self esteem and stuff."

"Hey lovergirls," Janet said, interrupting them, "Before anyone comes, I need you to know that the four of us are the ones who are going to have to make things happen."

"What do you mean?" Alicia asked.

"Four of the girls coming are total greenhorns," Janet explained, "As far as I know, they have never been with girls before, and might be opposed to it. We need to break them in, and as expertly as possible."

"What about the rest?" asked Tweet, "Are they gonna be down?"

"Likely," said Janet, "But it will be hard. They all have some lesbian experience, but they aren't currently practicing, for some reason or the other. It's also up to us to seduce them, so that's double the work."

"So that's two girls each for us to work with," Beyoncé noted

"Yeah," said Janet, "But I have confidence in all of you. Oh, I think I hear someone coming. It's begun. Good luck, girls."

* * * * *

Claudette Ortiz was a little apprehensive as she walked through Janet's open door. She had been rather surprised to be invited over to Janet Jackson's house for a sleepover. Janet had been her favorite singer while growing up, and the 21 year old was so flattered that her idol was even aware of her existence, let alone cared so much as to invite her to her house for a sleepover.

The past few months had been rather rough on the Puerto-Rican beauty, who was the lead singer of the hip-hop/R&B group City High. She'd broken up with her boyfriend, Ryan Toby, who also happened to be a member of the group. It had been hard on all of the group, but she kept reminding herself that the band No Doubt, had not only thrived under similar circumstances, but had derived their biggest hit from it. She was yet to write her own "Don't Speak," but hopefully, she would come up with a flash of inspiration sometime soon.

All in all, she was happy to be in Janet's residence. She did not know who else would be here, but she imagined it would be other singers. With the exception of about one or two people, she was not really friendly with anyone in the industry, and hoped she would be able to fit in with the guests at this party.

"Hello Claudette," Janet said cheerfully as she approached the young beauty, "I'm so glad you could make it."

"Thanks for inviting me," she said, smiling, surveying the other guests

"I believe you've met Beyoncé, Alicia, and Tweet," Janet said, as the three girls came forward to introduce themselves.

Beyoncé had met Claudette a few times, but had never noticed how attractive she was. She stared in desire at Claudette's jet-black long hair, which cascaded so gracefully down her back, contrasting so beautifully with her caramel skin. Beyoncé almost salivated as she stared at those supple lips, and could not help but wonder what it would feel like to take those lips in hers and kiss them. She did not realize how obvious her staring until Alicia nudged her in the elbow. Claudette, apparently was a little freaked out, and Beyoncé could have kicked herself for her carelessness. Nonetheless, she vowed that she was the one that was going to break Claudette's lesbian cherry.

"Why don't you come into the living room?" said Janet, "Oh, there's Monica."

"Hey Monica," Beyoncé waved, as the 23-year-old singer walked in. She was dressed in a dark blue chiffon shirt with matching blue jeans, and actually looked quite tomboyish, but still extremely hot.

"Wow, it looks like it's a full house," Monica observed as she waved cheerily at the other five ladies in the house.

Janet went ahead to formally make introductions among everybody. Beyoncé's heart, at this point, was beating extremely loud, and she was sure that Monica could feel it beat as she gave her a hug. As their breasts pressed into each other, Beyoncé wondered how far Monica would be willing to go, and whether she'd be down for any action. Monica's temper was legendary in the industry, and she had gotten into fights with more people then Beyoncé could count.

Nonetheless, Beyoncé could not believe all of this was falling into place. Half of the invited guests were present, and everybody was looking so beautiful. She wondered who would be next. Perhaps the mystery guest that Janet was bringing for her. She wondered who that could be. Her thoughts were interrupted when TLC singer Chilli walked in. She was wearing a black T-shirt with an embroidered heart, as well as matching dark blue jeans and jacket. Beyoncé wondered why she looked so melancholy. Well, she had not exactly looked cheerful anytime she had seen her since Lisa's death. Not that she blamed her or anything. She could not imagine herself ever smiling again if anything ever happened to Kelly or Michelle.

"Sorry I'm late," Chilli said to the crowd, trying to avoid meeting Janet's eyes, "I ran into some unexpected traffic on the way here."

"Better late than never," Janet said, 'Thanks for coming, girl."

"Thanks for inviting me," Chilli said, addressing Janet for the first time.

Beyoncé wondered why Chilli and Janet were acting so uncomfortable around each other. This was the first time she had actually seen Janet act so shy in public. One of the things that Beyoncé loved most about Janet was that fact that she was so merry and cheerful in private, as opposed to her demure public demeanor. Behind closed doors, this was the first time Beyoncé had seen any signs of being uncomfortable around Janet, and she guessed that there was more to the history of the two of them than Janet had said.

"I won't be staying long," Chilli said, "I just wanted to drop by for a little while since I promised I'd be here."

"Don't be silly," Alicia Keys cut in, "We are all staying here all night and having fun. Nobody is allowed to leave till dawn, that's the rules."

"And who made you the official rule maker," said Ashanti as she walked in, flashing her trademark smile.

"Ashanti," screamed Beyoncé, Janet, and Monica at the same time, as they rushed to hug the beautiful young singer. "I'm so glad you invited me, Janet," Ashanti gushed excitedly, "This is going to be so much fun. Have I met everybody yet?"

The other girls, excepting Alicia, stepped up to the plate to introduce themselves to the newest arrival. Alicia, a little bit apprehensive, could not believe she was feeling this nervous. She had been irresistibly attracted to Ashanti ever since she burst into the scene shortly after her own meteoric rise. Ashanti had been one of her biggest fantasies for so long, and although she had had numerous opportunities where she could have seduced her, like at awards shows and parties, she had always chickened out, despite Eve's constant encouragement. Today, however, had to be different.

"Why so quiet, Alicia?" Beyoncé asked her quietly.

"Damn, I want her so bad, Beyoncé," Alicia confided quietly.

"You'll have your chance," Beyoncé said, "I'll tone down my charm so you can get first dibs on her."

"Haha, Very funny," laughed Alicia, "But I have such a big crush on her, she's such a hot piece of ass."

"Speaking of hot piece of ass, look what just walked in," Beyoncé whispered.

Dazzling beauty Amerie had just walked in, and Alicia and Beyoncé gasped in unison. This was the first time either one of them was seeing her in close proximity, and they had no idea she was nearly as gorgeous as she was now. The beautiful half-Korean, half-African-American singer was dressed in a long-sleeved white-shirt and short floral skirt, and the simplicity of her outfit merely accentuated her beauty and Oriental features. Beyoncé and Alicia had to struggle to shut their open mouths and compose themselves well enough to make introductions to the 22-year-old singer.

The next entrant to the mansion, almost hot on Amerie's heels, was Toni Braxton. If Beyoncé was dazzled by Amerie, she was simply mesmerized by the older beauty. Toni Braxton had been the major object of her ultimate fantasies for years, even before she had acknowledged the fact that she enjoyed women. Everything from her elegant beauty to her unique, husky voice, to her stylishly skimpy costumes, turned Beyoncé on to the extreme, and she hoped that no matter how the evening turned out, she would get a chance with Toni.

Like Chilli before her, Toni looked a bit uncomfortable, not so melancholy, but more nervous. Considering the fact that she was one of the oldest women there, and virtually all the other girls were in awe of her talent and career, she looked rather fidgety, and it was obvious to Beyoncé from Toni's interaction with Janet that it was Janet who was having that effect on her.

"Well, well, well," said Janet brightly, "Almost everyone is here, only a few more people and the party is complete. This is going to be so much fun. Hold on a second."

Janet paused to answer her cell phone, which was ringing. She listened to the person at the other end, and it was obvious from the look on her face that the news that she was receiving was not 100% pleasant.

"All right, I understand," Janet said into the phone, "I hope you can still make it."

"I'm sorry, Beyoncé," Janet said to into her ear as soon as she hung up, "That was your surprise. She's going to be very late. Something important came up."

"It's all right," Beyoncé answered, "Besides, we have more than enough here to work with."

"Indeed we do," said Janet, "and here comes another."

Beyoncé had to refrain from drooling as she watched unbelievably cute singer/actress Tatyana Ali strut inside the room. Tatyana's biggest claim to fame, of course, was playing Ashley Banks, Will Smith's precocious cousin on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. She had crossed over into music after the show had ended, releasing a moderately successful R&B in 1999. She still periodically made appearances in movies and sitcoms, but had generally not been a very big fixture on the Hollywood scene for years.

"You like?" whispered Tweet into Beyoncé's ears.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous," Beyoncé said mindlessly.

"She's all mine," Tweet said, "So don't you dare try anything before me, but as soon as I'm done, we can enjoy her together."

"I guess everybody's here now," Amerie said cheerfully, "right, Janet?"

"Actually, one more person," Janet said, looking at Monica in an uneasy way.

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that," Monica asked, her eyes widening, only to flash in horror when she saw the next person who walked through the door.

"Hell no, I know you did not invite that bitch and I to the same party," Monica snapped as Brandy Norwood walked into the room.

"Hey everybody," Brandy said cheerfully, and turning to Monica, and with very reduced enthusiasm, said "Oh, hi Monica, you're here too."

"You're damn right I'm here," yelled Monica, "And I'm staying, so you'd better leave, cos I got here before you, and I am not going to be in the same room with you."

"I'm not going anywhere," Brandy said coolly, "Janet invited me, you can leave if you want to."

"No one is going anywhere," Janet said firmly, "The two of you are going to behave yourselves and act like adults and act civilized around each other." With that, the two girls kept shut.

"Now girls," Janet said, "Thank you all for coming to this sleepover, I'm sure we all know each other, so no further introductions are necessary. It's going to be a fun night, I promise."

* * * * *

A while later, all egos in check, and all lesbian desires hidden, at least for the moment, all the girls were sprawled on the floor of Janet's living room, watching a movie on her big screen TV. It was a sexy sight, twelve of the most desirable women in music, laying on a heap, all dressed in the house robes that Janet had provided.

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
123456...8