Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

It suddenly dawned on her as she sat in that room with Brandy that their fight was not only unnecessary, but in the light of everything that had happened since then, outrageously petty. Perhaps it would not hurt to have her old friend back.

"I'm sorry for everything, Brandy," she said honestly, sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry too," apologized Brandy, "it was my fault, I knew you liked Danny, I shouldn't have kissed him."

"We'll just call it a truce then," Monica said, as she took her newly reacquainted friends in her arms in a hug

"Where is Danny these days, by the way?" asked Brandy.

"I thought you knew', laughed Monica, "I haven't seen him since that day - VMAs 1998."

"Neither have I," Brandy said, "so our fight was basically over nothing."

"Pretty much," Monica said, "By the way, I heard about your divorce, I'm really sorry."

"Robert and I are not divorced yet" Brandy said, "we are separated though, but we are raising Sy'Rai together. She is such a lovely little girl, you should see her, you'll definitely love her."

"I can't wait," Monica said, "I actually watched your entire MTV reality series."

"Monica," said Brandy solemnly, "there's really something I need to talk to you about."

"Don't say it," Monica said, placing her finger on Brandy's lips, "I know what you're about to say, and I remember too, I've thought about it a lot over the years."

"What?" asked Brandy.

"You know, the stuff me and you used to do when we were alone, that we used to pretend didn't happen," Monica said gently, smiling.

"Actually," smiled Brandy, "That was not what I had in mind, but thanks for bringing it up."

"Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed," confessed Monica, "You must think I'm some pervert or something."

"No," answered Brandy, "I actually was hoping you'd bring it up. I was scared to do so myself. I've also thought about it a lot."

"It was a lot of fun, huh?," asked Monica.

"Oh yes, it was amazing," Brandy said, "I actually missed it a lot."

"I missed it too," Monica said, looking into Brandy's eyes.

The two young women looked into each other's eyes for almost a minute as they sat there in Janet's bedroom. Neither one was sure who began to lean in first, and either one would probably have sworn on oath that it was the other, but the two women began to lean in for a kiss, and their lips met halfway.

Neither one of them did anything for a while, they just sat there with their lips touching, before Brandy took the initiative, using her lips to part Monica's, and sticking her tongue in. It was just like she remembered it from all whose years ago - so soft and tender and inviting, unlike the coarseness of the few guys she had kissed. She placed her arm on Monica's neck and continued kissing her, rubbing her soft skin. She shook slightly in delight as their tongues met, caressing each other in a circular motion. They broke off the kiss after about a minute.

"Wow, that was as good as I remember," Monica said.

"It's even better," Brandy corrected.

"So do you really want to go ahead with this?," Monica asked, rubbing Brandy's braided hair.

"Yeah," Brandy whispered, standing up to ensure that the door was locked.

"If only Janet knew how much of our differences we were going to bury when she locked us in here," smiled Monica as she stood up and walked into Brandy's arms.

The two women kissed again, this time with fire and passion, reminiscent of several of their lovemaking sessions when they were girls. Brandy held on to Monica for dear life, drinking into her, her hands roaming all over her body. Monica's hands were on Brandy's ass, and she squeezed on to it as her tongue searched Brandy's mouth.

Both girls began to slowly and stylishly pull each other's robes aside until they were both completely in the nude, their nakedness meshing into each other. Brandy had not experienced something so erotic, and she couldn't believe how hot and wet she was getting. There was an insatiable tingling right in her pussy that needed to be quenched, a deep itch right in between. Her breast was being grabbed by Monica's left hand, and she thought she would die from the pleasure. She needed some gratification from her pussy, and decided to press it against Monica's legs. Moving her ass forward, she pressed her crotch against Monica's thighs. It was such a relief, and she almost felt like she was seeing stars. She continued to grind her pussy against Monica's thighs "Oh yes, that feels good," Brandy said, pushing Monica to the bed, and then getting on top of her, spreading her legs apart.

Holding on to Monica's right leg and raising it up high, she placed one of her own legs underneath it so that their pussies could make contact. It was almost like a pair of scissors the way their legs lay intertwined with each other. Brandy pressed her vagina hard against Monica's and both girls groaned in delight as the pleasurable sensation hit them. The soon began to grind their pussies rhythmically, their respective clits making contact with each other as they pounded each other

"Oh yes, Brandy," Monica yelled, "Fuck me harder, harder, this feels so good"

"Yes Monica," Brandy screamed back, "your pussy feels so soft and hard against mine, oh fuck me, please fuck me."

Brandy was so aroused, her labia swelled to the maximum with desire, while her clitoris sent electric bolts to the rest of her body. While she considered herself a sexual person, she had not really had that many sexual partners in her lifetime. She'd had about three boyfriends before she got married, none of who was particularly a tiger in bed. Sex with her husband, Robert, had been great while they were dating and just after they got secretly hitched, but it soon became monotonous and boring, and had been one of the factors, though not a very huge one, why their marriage had failed to work. In any case, Monica was the only person that Brandy had ever had sex with who had really satisfied her and made her feel fully sexual. During the long period of time she and Monica had been feuding, she had thought about the sex she shared with her friend so many times, but blind pride had prevented her from doing anything about it.

Monica, on the other hand, had enjoyed a few lesbian experiences since 1998, when she stopped talking to Brandy. While she was still very straight, and continued to date a number of men, she had dabbled with sleeping with women every now and then. None of them had felt as good as it was with Brandy, or possessed that extra something that made it special. As she lay in the bed, her cunt pressing into her former friend's, she cursed herself for allowing such a minor issue to cause such a big rift. Well, they seemed to have put it all behind them now, and there was so much time in the future to make amends.

"Oh yes Monica," announced Brandy as she continued pumping into her friend, "I'm about to come, I'm about to come."

"Me too," shrieked Monica as she felt an explosion coming.

Holding on to Brandy and pulling her as close as she possibly could, it hit her, temporarily nullifying all the senses in her body. She looked up at Brandy, who was glistening in sweat, her eyes still shut, undoubtedly from the orgasm she had just received. Bringing her face down, she gently kissed Brandy on the lips, before releasing her.

"Now, I want you to eat the hell out of my pussy," demanded Monica, spreading her legs.

* * * * *

Janet smiled to herself as she carefully eavesdropped on the activities of Brandy and Monica in her guest bedroom. Her plan had worked. Unless her ears were strongly deceiving her, the two girls were already fucking like rabbits, much to her delight. She praised herself at her stroke of genius, and hoped the rest of the night would go as smoothly.

Taking a quick glance at the rest of the room, she began to form some strategy in her head. The movie was over now, and the girls were watching some "Sex and the City" DVDs, though no one seemed to be paying attention. Tweet, Amerie and Tatyana were playing cards on the center table, while Beyoncé and Claudette were engaged in some conversation, which seemed to be going well, as they were both laughing hysterically, while Ashanti and Toni were looking through some old Jackson family albums.

"What's up, Janet?" Alicia said, coming to join her.

"I should be asking you the same question," Janet answered, "Who do you have your sights on? And how far have you come?"

"I really want to fuck Ashanti, you have no idea how bad," Alicia replied, her eyes set on the object of her fantasies.

"So go for it," Janet urged.

"I don't know why, but I'm so nervous," admitted Alicia, "I've never wanted anything this bad."

"Nervous?" Janet asked, surprised, "from what I've heard of you from Beyoncé, you're the last person I'd expect to be scared"

"I ain't never scared - East. I ain't never scared - West," Alicia rapped, imitating the current rap hit by Bonecrusher, causing Janet to laugh.

"I really am never this scared about anything," Alicia said, "I am just so scared it will blow up in my face. And I've seduced my fair share of girls, and never failed once. Why does this have to be any different?"

"Having seduced more than a fair share myself," Janet smirked, "I guess it wouldn't be improper for me to give you a few pointers."

"Go ahead," Alicia signaled.

"Why don't you ask her if she wants to go for a swim in the pool?" Janet suggested, "It's dark, sexy, and you'll be all alone. There's no way you'll fail."

"Alright, pool it is then," Alicia said, brightening up, "I can do this."

Giving Janet a quick peck on the lips, she went over to join Ashanti and Toni where they were going through the pictures. Janet looked round for her prey, and there it was. Alone at a corner of the room, and the only one who was actually watching the TV, Chilli sat, looking extremely reserved, and giggling to herself at Kim Cattrall's quips on the episode she was watching.

"Having fun?" Janet asked as she approached the TLC singer.

"Yeah I am," Chilli responded quietly, "Thanks for asking."

"You don't look like you are," Janet said, "You've been frowning all evening, and are basically not talking to anyone. That's against the rules."

"I'm sorry," Chilli apologized, "I'm just not in a very good mood tonight."

"I can tell. Is there anything I can do to lighten your mood?" asked Janet with a wink

"I thought we were past this," Chilli said rather loudly, and then lowered her voice when several of the guests turned to see what was wrong, "Whatever happened was in the past, it was only once, and a mistake."

"What are you talking about?" asked Janet, "I simply was wondering if you wanted to relax in the Jacuzzi or play cards or anything. I didn't think you were going to misconstrue the situation so badly."

"Oh," said Chilli rather uncomfortable, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything."

"You hurt my feelings, Rozonda," Janet said, addressing her by her full first name, "and I'm not just talking about tonight."

"I am so sorry, Janet," Chilli said, "I didn't mean to be such a bitch, I was just so confused, and that seemed the only logical way to react."

"Well, I'm still quite hurt," Janet said, "You made me feel so bad."

"I am sorry once again," Chilli further apologized, "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Well," Janet said, smiling inwardly as her cards began to fall into place, "I just really want to talk, maybe if we can discuss why you acted like that, and clear what you were going through at that point, we both might feel better."

"That's not a bad idea," agreed Chilli, "You wanna talk now?"

"Yeah, but not here," Janet said, "Why don't we go to the Jacuzzi upstairs and we can have a long, relaxing conversation."

"That sounds fair," Chilli said, standing up and following Janet, who was already on her way out.

"Hey," Ashanti called out, "Where are you guys going?"

"We're just going to be a minute," Janet called from the doorway, 'I assure you that you won't even miss us."

"I feel like going for a swim. Does anyone want to join?" Alicia asked round the room, directing the question to Ashanti in particular, "Janet has an awesome pool, and it's really warm"

"I don't mind going for a swim," Tatyana said

"No way," Tweet cut in, "You are not going to get out of losing just like that. You have to stay and finish your game."

"All right, all right," complained Tatyana.

"So Ashanti, why don't you come along, it will be nice." Alicia pleaded, "You can keep me company. I don't want to swim alone."

"All right, scaredy cat," Ashanti joked, "I'll come with you. But I don't have a swimsuit with me. Maybe I should ask Janet for one."

"No," Alicia said boldly, "We're girls, right? There's not exactly anything we're hiding."

"OK, then," said Ashanti, surprising Alicia, who had expected a much harder fight to convince the young beauty to strip naked, "Skinny-dipping should be fun. Race you to the pool."

All the girls present, even the straight ones, were amazed when Ashanti dropped her robe in front of all and sundry, and began running out of the pool. Alicia overcame her shock in time to drop her own robe as well, and run out of the room, her eyes set on Ashanti's cute ass, which wiggled as she ran as fast as she could.

"Wow, that was funny," said Toni as she watched the two younger singers go, "Ashanti just left me without even wondering who would keep me company."

"Why don't you come and play cards with us, Toni," offered Tweet, "there's room for one more."

"I think I'll do just that," said Toni, glad at the opportunity to interact with her prey for the evening. Sitting next to Tatyana, and opposite Amerie, who was seated next to Tweet, she took the deck of cards that was dealt for her.

"Hey, Beyoncé and Claudette," Tweet called out, "do you guys wanna play?"

"No, we are just fine," Beyoncé said.

All night, Beyoncé had been with Claudette, the two girls bonding as they spoke. Beyoncé couldn't believe how irresistibly cute the Puerto Rican singer was up close, and had to restrain herself from making a move before it was too soon. The two girls had been consuming lots of alcohol, much more than anyone who was present. While Beyoncé had no problem holding her alcohol, it was the very first time Claudette had imbibed one drop of liquor in her lifetime.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how drunk I am," Claudette was saying, in the midst of her hysterics and giggles.

"I don't believe you never drank before," Beyoncé answered, "Why is that?"

"My dad was very, um, strict," Claudette said, slowing down, 'He said I must not…. oh my God, I feel faint."

"Are you alright?" Beyoncé asked.

"I feel so faint, like I need to lie down," Claudette said.

"Why don't I take you to the second guest bedroom?" offered Beyoncé, "I'll put you to bed and stay with you till you fall asleep"

"I'm not sleepy," mumbled Claudette, 'I'm gonna be fine."

"No, I'm worried about you," insisted Beyoncé, "Come on, I'll take you up."

Grabbing Claudette's arm and placing it around her neck, she lifted the fellow 21-year-old from her seat, and began to move, dragging her along. She could feel Claudette's soft breast pressed against her elbow, and she smiled in anticipation of what she knew was in store for her.

"OK girls, I'm taking Claudette to bed, she's drunk," Beyoncé called out to the rest of the room as she reached the door.

"Are you gonna be back soon," Tweet asked.

"It all depends," she answered, winking at the 31-year old.

Upon reaching the room she knew and loved so well, Beyoncé opened the door and sat Claudette down on the bed. She had so many fond memories of this room. Beyoncé had spent so much time in Janet's house over the past few years, and as she was here so often, Janet had practically offered that room to her. Although it was not officially Beyoncé's room, Janet had set it aside, and always kept it furnished, on the event of Beyoncé dropping by unexpectedly. Beyoncé had lost count of the number of passion-drenched, tension-soaked, lovemaking sessions that had occurred in that room with Janet, herself, and the occasional groupie. Putting on the CD player, she saw that the CD in rotation was none other than the sensual "Lover's Rock" by Sade. She couldn't think of any more appropriate music to be playing.

"Are you alright?" asked Beyoncé again, placing her hand on Claudette's shoulder

"Yeah," she answered, "but I think I have a slight migraine"

"I think I know what might make that feel better," Beyoncé said into Claudette's ears, slightly sliding her hand down from its resting place, so that Claudette's robe slipped off, exposing her shoulder.

"What's that?" asked Claudette softly, facing Beyoncé, so that her face was a mere one or two inches away.

Beyoncé paused for a minute, staring into Claudette's hazel eyes. She could not believe how attracted she was to her, and knew that at long last, the moment of reckoning had arrived. She was about to jump the broom, about to set desired events into motion. She was about to reach the point of no return, about to make or break the evening. She moved her face forward and kissed the honey-skinned beauty.

Encountering no resistance, she continued to kiss, deepening it from a mere brushing of the lips to a full kiss. She was putting her arms around Claudette when she was suddenly stopped.

"What are you doing?" Claudette asked,

"I just kissed you," answered Beyoncé, "didn't you like it? I could tell you did."

"But you're a girl," Claudette said, the reality of her words hitting her as soon as she said it.

"YOU'RE A GIRL," she screamed, "Why did you just kiss me? I'm not into that kind of thing?"

"Calm down, Claudette," Beyoncé said, standing on and holding on to her arms, "You just said you weren't feeling good, and I thought you'd like that. Didn't you like it?"

"Yes, I did," Claudette admitted, "but I…no I didn't…this is too weird…is this a dream?"

"This is not a dream," Beyoncé said, holding her on the waist and pulling her closer, "It is real life and I'm real. I'd like to kiss you again."

"But I don't want to," Claudette said, "I mean, I want to, but it's just too weird. I feel so light headed, I don't even know what's going on."

Thoughts were spinning all around Claudette's head at that very moment. Beyoncé had just kissed her, and she had liked it. But only women who were lesbians kissed each other, so would that mean Beyoncé was a lesbian? Or even more baffling, could she herself be a lesbian, since the kiss had felt so good?

"Claudette," Beyoncé said gently, holding on to her face with both palms, 'I know you probably have a lot of thoughts since you haven't done this before. But I need you to stop thinking, OK? Just let go and loosen up and I'm going to make you feel so good, better than you've ever felt before."

"OK," said Claudette softly, looking into Beyoncé's eyes.

Having been given the green light to proceed, Beyoncé gently kissed her again. The lips felt so soft and warm, and Beyoncé smiled to herself as soon as Claudette parted her own mouth, causing Beyoncé to proceed with her tongue. She then brought her hands to Claudette's chest and gently slid the robe open, placing her palm on her bare breast. Claudette shuddered a little, mostly out of pleasure, and Beyoncé, encouraged at the reaction she was getting, continued. She gently continued to remove the robe until it completely came off her body, and Beyoncé took hers off as well.

Claudette's radiant body shone in the dim light of the room. Her skin looked so luminous, and Beyoncé could not believe how beautiful she was. Her entire body was perfection.

"You are so beautiful, Claudette," Beyoncé whispered in her ear, "You deserve to be made to feel good, and I'm going to make you feel awesome."

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
1...345678