Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

"Make me feel good," Claudette breathed back.

Taking her cue, Beyoncé brought her down to the bed and began her onslaught of her body. Lying on top of her, she began to kiss her, right from her forehead, down the line of her nose, to her lips, where Beyoncé stayed for a while. This kiss was a bit more ferocious than the previous few, and Claudette, with her arms round Beyoncé, responded even more fervently. Beyoncé then quit the kiss and continued to go down.

The faint smell of Claudette's perfume sifting through her nostrils, she ravished her neck, smothering it with her lips and tongue, and causing the City High lead singer to moan in delight. She moved down to the crevice of her neck, to the space right in between her two perky breasts, where she stayed for a while, using all her oral skills to please her partner. Her mouth traveled from one breast to another, teasing the erect and protruding nipples, squeezing it with her hands, trying to devour as much as she could like a hungry infant.

Claudette, on her part, could not believe the ecstasy she was going through. Perhaps it was the alcohol in her body, but everything felt so amazing. Could this all be a dream? How was it possible that she was actually naked with Beyoncé, one of the biggest 'female' music stars in the world, and was actually feeling more pleasure than she had from every lovemaking session she had ever encountered? As Beyoncé's mouth moved to her midriff, gently teasing her bellybutton, she was convinced that sometime during the night, she had died and gone to heaven, as this was the only way such pleasure could ever exist.

Beyoncé's mouth finally made it's way to Claudette's carefully shaven crotch, and she gently kissed around it gently, deliberately refraining from making contact with the bull's eye, but kissing everywhere else.

"Do you want me to do this," she asked Claudette, who was feeling giddy with anticipation.

"Oh yes," Claudette replied, "this feels so good, please go on."

Beyoncé brought her mouth to Claudette's hole, savoring the delightful aroma. She just loved the smell of pussy, and Claudette's was as savory as any she'd encountered. She took a quick sniff in before inserting her tongue. Spurred by Claudette's shrieks of happiness, she licked and lapped away like a malnourished kitten at a milk bowl. Her hands on Claudette's thighs, she brought her mouth onto the entire cunt and devoured it, her tongue flicking at the responsive clitoris.

"Oh yes Beyoncé," Claudette moaned, her hands furiously grabbing and rubbing her own breasts, "please fuck me, oh yes, suck me, this feels so good."

"You like it?" screamed Beyoncé.

"I love it," shouted Claudette back, "I fucking love it, please continue, don't stop, don't ever stop until I come, it feels so good."

Beyoncé could tell from the way that Claudette was shifting her body that a nice orgasm was on the way. She decided to put even more effort into it to ensure that it was an enjoyable climax for her conquest. But even at her most optimistic, she could not have envisaged the way Claudette greeted her orgasm

"OH THIS IS SO AWESOME," Claudette was wailing at the top of her voice that Beyoncé knew that there was no way it would not be audible outside of the house, "I THINK I'M ABOUT TO COME, OH YES, THIS IS FANTASTIC."

"Come for me, baby," urged Beyoncé.

"I'M COMING, OH YES, I'M COMING, I'M COMING ALL OVER YOUR FACE, YOU PUSSY LICKING, DIRTY-ASS SLUT."

Beyoncé was definitely taken aback by this tone of voice. She was all for girls talking dirty during sex, and this could not have been a greater turn-on. All of Claudette's muscles were tense in anticipation for this monumental release, and Beyoncé was not going to begrudge her that. Claudette howled like a jackal as it hit her like a tidal wave, and she rode on the orgasmic waves for what seemed like eternity, which in reality was only a few moments.

* * * * *

Speaking of waves, two other females were immersed in water of their own, except that it was literal this time around. Janet and Chilli were upstairs in the Jacuzzi, eyes shut and reveling in the warm bubbles. Despite the fact that both women were naked, and Janet could see most of Chilli's perky breasts, she decided to leave things as they were for now. There was a lot of unaired laundry that needed to be brought out, and before that was done, sex was out of the question

"So how are you doing, girl?" asked Janet.

"I'm doing alright," answered Chilli, "TLC is officially over now and I'm doing some solo time before I start my solo career"

"Yeah I heard that you and Tionne decided to end the group," Janet said, "Well, I hope the both of you are coming to grip with, you know… losing Lisa."

Chilli fell silent upon hearing Lisa's name, and Janet was scared that she had gone ahead to ruin things by bringing that topic up. They stared at each other hesitantly before Chilli spoke.

"I'm so sorry for the way I treated you, Janet. Like I said, it was a very confusing time for me and I did not know what I was doing."

"There's no need for explanation," said Janet, moving right next to Chilli and placing her hands on her shoulder, "I was the insensitive one. I never should have tried to do anything at that moment of all times. I was only looking out for my own sexual needs, and I'm sorry."

"No, it's OK," maintained Chilli, "You really made me feel much better after I was feeling like killing myself. I didn't realize it then, but you did me a favor. Thanks a lot."

"You're welcome," said Janet, her arms moving slightly from Chilli's shoulder to her back muscles. "Christ, you're so tense," she noted, as she began to gently massage with one hand.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, please go on," Chilli whispered, turning her back to Janet so that she could work on it with both hands.

"Damn girl, you need to relax more often," Janet teased, "I know you're scared of me, but I don't bite."

"I'm not scared of you," Chilli said.

"Then I need you to prove it," replied Janet as her arms suddenly went round Chilli, holding on to her breasts from behind.

"What are you doing?" asked a shocked Chilli

Janet declined to answer, but continued caressing Chili's breasts, a look of triumph on her face. She had chosen the exact moment to pounce, and she knew that the fact that Chilli had not made any move to release herself from her grip yet meant that she would not be doing any such ting anytime soon. Her suspicions were soon confirmed.

"Oh yes, Janet, that feels so good," an exhilarated Chilli proclaimed, her eyes shut as Janet worked on her breasts.

Chilli's first inclination when Janet had grabbed on her breasts was to protest and storm off, but it just felt so damn good. Besides, she knew she would be being untrue to herself. She had known what she was getting herself into when she had decided to step into a Jacuzzi completely nude with Janet, whom she already knew was a big time sexual predator. Besides, as Janet continued to play with her breasts, the realization began to dawn on her that since the night Lisa died, when she had slept with Janet, she had not had sex the way she was supposed to. Usher was good in bed by any standards, quite athletic, and paid attention to his partner's needs, but sex with him lacked that extra passion and fire it did with a woman.

"Oh yes, go on," Chilli urged, 'this feels so fucking great."

With one arm still teasing Chilli's breasts, pinching her nipples and circling her areola, Janet's second hand began to descend, quickly making its way to her needy crotch. Chilli yelped out loud as Janet's hand made contact with her snatch. She wriggled with delight as her finger rubbed her engorged clitoris, pressing her body back so that Janet's razor-sharp nipples were pressing into her back. Janet began to kiss Chilli's neck, her body pressed so hard forward, her hard and large breasts squashing against the TLC singer's back.

"Yes Janet, finger me, put your finger in me and fuck me hard. Oh yes," Chilli continued to cajole as Janet exerted more pressure and vigor towards pleasuring her.

Both of Janet's hands were at Chilli's crotch now, and her own crotch was pressed against Chilli's ass. She gently humped as she inserted a finger from either hand into Chilli's soaking pussy. Not that her own pussy was dry. Janet, who was usually an oversexed person, was even in greater overdrive that night. She had been surrounded by extremely beautiful women all night, and had to restrain herself from jumping the gun too early. Add that to the fact that she had experienced some foreplay with both Toni and Tweet, and her loins were on fire.

Chilli, meanwhile, was yelling with pleasure. Even though Janet had been fingering her for only a few minutes, it felt as though all the pent-up aggression and frustration, both sexual and emotional, since the passage of Lisa, was brimming within her. She rubbed her own breasts as she savored the feel of Janet's fingers on her pussy, and sighed with exhilaration as Janet so expertly caused wonders with her mouth on her neck and shoulders.

'Oh yes, I'm about to come," she announced, "Yes God, make me come, oh yes, I'm coming."

Her orgasm was a little quieter than Janet was expecting, but its effects were much longer lasting, as for about a minute, Chilli seemed to be semi-conscious. Eyes shut, she panted with delight as she overcame the effects of the rapturous release.

'That was great, Janet," she said, "Thanks a lot"

"You're welcome," smiled Janet, "Now it's your turn to work on me. Come on."

Janet's eyes were shut in rhapsody as Chilli began to work on her twat as she lay on the floor, having come out of the tub. From the corner of her eye, she glanced as she exerted some TLC (no pun intended) to her deserving pussy. It had been over a year since the fateful night when she had learnt of Lisa's death, and of course since she had had the encounter with the deceased singer's band mate. Chilli had not eaten her pussy that night, she was the one who was going through devastating heartbreak, and as such, was the one who needed the attention. She was not half bad, Janet thought to herself, as she pleased her clitoris with her tongue. She let out a sigh of passion as the ecstatic feeling rushed through her veins. This night looked to be turning out even better than she had planned. She only hoped everybody else at the party could say the same.

* * * * * * * * *

At least for the time being, the four ladies in the living room could say the same. Toni, Tweet, Tatyana and Amerie were seated round the table, enjoying their game of cards. None of them was particularly good, which made it even all the more interesting.

"God, I suck so bad," complained Tatyana, "It's a good thing we are not playing for money or I'd be broke by now."

"It's OK, baby," Tweet cheered her, "You are not that bad, besides you are not losing as much as poor Toni."

Toni weakly smiled, blood rushing to her face. She was finding it so hard to concentrate. Since her brief encounter with Janet in the kitchen, it was like a floodgate of lesbian desire had been forced open, and she was struggling to suppress the yearning to pounce of all the females she saw. The fact that she was seated at a table with four scantily clad younger singers was not helping matters. Her pussy seemed to be screaming to her to do something about the situation, and she had to cross her legs really tight to be able to control the itch.

She was seating right opposite Amerie, and several times, she found herself staring, admiring her perfect facial features. The way her pretty eyes, whose slant gave away her Asian heritage, blended in with her light chocolate complexion made her want to lean over and kiss it. She did not even know how she was going to go about seducing her, but she knew that there was no way the night was going to go by without her taking her chances.

She did not know whether or not Tweet was into girls or not, but she sure seemed to get that vibe from her, especially because of the way the self-proclaimed Southern Hummingbird would glance at Amerie, then at her, and then give her a smile of encouragement. She was finding herself wildly attracted the dark skinned singer, and assured herself that if for some reason, it did not work with Amerie, she would find solace in Tweet. Tweet's robe was almost open, and bared open her long, chocolate things, which was visible only to Toni, as she was the only one on her side of the rectangular table. Toni eyed them salaciously, almost licking her lips as she imagined her face buried in between them. Christ, she had to quit all these dirty thoughts.

Tweet, on the other hand, had no issues with dwelling in dirty thoughts. She was ridiculously horny, and could not wait for the lesbian activities to get underway. Amerie seemed to be the only weak link, and she could not wait to catch a signal that she was ripe for inculcation, as the others would be a piece of cake. Even if Janet had not told her about Toni's notorious lesbian past pre-marriage, she still would have easily seen it from her attitude that night. She was quiet, squirming all over her seat, with lust written in bold figures all over her face. She had decided to give her a little teaser, flashing her things all the way to her crotch, and the look on Toni's face told her she liked what she saw.

As for Tatyana, she had been a little dicey to figure out, but Tweet had taken her chances, and things had proven not to be disappointing, as the two singers were pleasantly engaged in a game of footsie underneath the table. After trying to read Tatyana's body language all night, she had decided to do something foolhardy, brushing Tatyana's foot against hers. When she had encountered no form of resistance, she took matters into her own hands and continued her sojourn, her toes traveling up her foot and beginning to circle her ankle. Tatyana greeted this invasion with nothing but a smile, and Tweet took this opportunity to continue.

Presently, Tweet's foot was dangerously close to Tatyana's crotch, showing no signs of slowing down. Tatyana had already begun to do the same with her other leg, traveling up Tweet's leg and already at her knee. She used every opportunity to grin at and encourage Tweet, and inwardly thanked God that her prayers were being answered. When Janet had invited her to a slumber party, she had hoped something like this would happen, especially when she had learned it would be an all-girl thing. Upon arriving and taking a look at the guest list, her hopes had risen sky-high, despite the fact she seriously doubted the chances of twelve of the most lusted after women in music miraculously having a night where they fucked each other silly. Still, it was no crime to fantasize.

Tatyana had been actively bisexual for about four years now, although the feelings had been there for as long as she could remember. While she was on "Fresh Prince," she had admired Karyn Parsons, who played her older sister Hilary, but of course, had been too young to do anything about it, so she had dismissed those feelings and dated guys. She tried aggressively to push away any thoughts of females that came when she was masturbating, writing them away as curiosity.

However, she had remained friends with Will Smith long after the show had ended, and one day while she was over there to baby-sit his kids, she had been seduced by his wife, actress Jada Pinkett-Smith. After a passion-soaked night, she had decided not to turn back, and even though she still had the occasional boyfriend, she found herself batting for the other team more often than not. Besides the occasional hook-up with Jada, most of her conquests were not people in the entertainment industry, so now that she found herself locked up in a house with 11 other popular singers, she hoped the trend would change.

"Oooh," she inadvertently moaned out loud when Tweet's toe found her bare pussy.

"What's that? Are you OK?" asked Amerie.

"Oh I'm fine, I just got dealt a nice hand of cards," she lied.

"Lucky you," replied Amerie, taking a sip from the glass of orange juice right next to her, "I'm all out of orange juice, I think I'll go to the kitchen and get some more."

'Yeah you should," said Tatyana a little too enthusiastically, causing Amerie to look at her a little strangely before leaving the room.

As soon as she left the room, and they were sure she was out of earshot, Tweet and Tatyana leapt up from their seat, and to the bewilderment of Toni, embraced each other fiercely and began to kiss. Tweet loosened Tatyana's robe, letting it fall to her side, and then placing her hands on her breasts as they kissed.

"Oh, I thought she'd never leave," breathed Tatyana as they kissed.

"Umm, excuse me," smiled a slightly jealous Toni.

"Oh Toni, you don't mind do you?" asked Tweet.

"No, of course not," she smiled, "I just need to do my homework on time so I can get some action too."

"Of course if that doesn't work out," Tweet assured her, "You are always welcome to join us."

"What do you mean?" asked a confused Tatyana, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Toni is supposed to seduce Amerie for tonight," explained Tweet.

"So this is all planned," Tatyana asked, flabbergasted, "You were supposed to seduce me."

"You could say that," Tweet grinned.

"Interesting," Tatyana smiled, "So what are we waiting for." Letting her robe slide to the floor, she reached for Tweet's robe and did the same to it. The two women, now fully naked, embraced each other and began to kiss furiously. Tweet's hand roamed the body of her partner, as she pushed her towards the wall.

"Hey Toni," Tatyana said, breaking away, "I have an idea, why don't you join us? When Amerie walks in and sees us, she won't have any choice but to join in."

Without saying a word, Toni complied, standing up from her seat, where she had been immobilized, and relieving herself of her solitary piece of clothing, went over to join the other two girls. All three of them as nude as the day they were born, they pressed together for a long three-way kiss. Toni's hand was squeezing both girls' asses, and her mind was already exploring the delicious possibilities for the night. Not for long however, as in no time, they were interrupted by a loud gasp, followed by a crashing noise.

"Oh my God," screamed Amerie, dropping the glass of juice in her hand, "What on earth is going on?"

"It's not what it looks like," whispered a scared Tatyana, backing off.

"There's no need for that, honey," a suddenly alive Toni said, surprising herself, "Amerie baby, the three of us were just about to make hot, beautiful love, and you are welcome to join us if you want."

"This can't be happening," Amerie said, still in shock, "You guys are lesbians, I mean, if you are, I don't mind, but I'm just shocked."

"You don't have to be shocked, baby," Toni said, moving closer, her naked body radiating, "It is the most beautiful thing in the world."

"But you're married, and the two of you," she said, glancing over to Tweet and Tatyana, who were already busy, acting oblivious to what was going on in the room, "I can't believe this."

Amerie was even more dumbfounded than she sounded. She had been brought up to believe all form of homosexual behavior was wrong, and she had not really had any cause to be in close contact with anyone that was gay. Walking in on three famous women just doing it nonchalantly was seriously freaking her out. She was even all the more surprised when Toni came and held her face in her hands.

"You are so beautiful, Amerie," she whispered, "I want to have sex with you right here and right now. I've wanted to do so all night."

"I'm sorry," stuttered Amerie, freezing as Toni's warm hands made its way into her robe, "I just don't think I want to. I'm straight, I have a boyfriend."

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
1...345678