Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I have a husband," Toni replied, "But that does not mean we should deprive ourselves of something so much fun. Does my hand feel good on your breasts?"

"Oh yes, it does, but please Toni, you have got to stop this"

"I'll stop when you sound like you really want me to stop," Toni smiled, "I'm going to kiss you now."

Toni brought her face to Amerie's and then lowered her lips onto the pretty girl's own, which parted of their own accord. She brought her hand round her waist and pressed herself even further into the kiss. As her tongue circled that if her prey, she inwardly delighted, as another one, it seemed, had bitten the dust. Amerie was beginning to respond to the kiss, and just as Toni's hand began to descend downwards towards her navel, Amerie suddenly backed off.

"I can't do this," she cried, "It's just too strange for me, I'm sorry."

"I'll be gentle," Toni assured her, "And it will feel so wonderful, just take a look at these other two"

Tweet was seated on the couch in an eagle position, screaming to the high heavens as Tatyana's golden face rested in between her legs, licking away. Tweet was holding on to the face and screaming instructions, while caressing her own breasts. It was a very explosive sight to behold, and Amerie felt as tempted as ever.

"I think it looks wonderful," she whispered, "But I'm just not ready for this." And with that, she fled out of the room.

Toni sadly watched her go, contemplating whether or not to go after her and continue persuading her, or just write off her maiden seduction effort after rejoining the team as an unmitigated failure. She crashed onto the couch opposite the two lovebirds, her eyes almost watering as she went through what had just happened in her head. Perhaps she had gone too fast, and scared Amerie off, or perhaps the girl just didn't find her attractive. She was, after all the oldest one in the house, and had borne, not one, but two children. Perhaps the reality was just that she had grown old and lost it all. She meekly smiled with nostalgia as she remembered those days back in the mid 90's, when she and Janet had been the dynamic duo, bandying together to seduce anyone they wanted to. Maybe those golden days were over.

"Hey, cheer up," Tweet said, coming to her after her orgasm from Tatyana's tongue, "It's OK."

"It's not OK," bemoaned Toni, "I fucked it up, I thought it would be OK, and I ended up making a complete fool of myself."

"No you didn't," Tatyana said, "It's her loss, and she just doesn't realize it. Any sensible girl or guy would kill to be with you."

"Thanks for the compliments, but we all know that nobody wants to be with a 37 year old woman that has been knocked up twice."

"Don't be silly," said Tweet, glancing at Tatyana, who also found Toni's comments ludicrous, "Look Toni, you have always been one of the sexiest women around, and you somehow seem to get finer with age. I'm sure Amerie did not act that way because she did not find you attractive."

"Thanks, that means a lot," smiled Toni.

"I think we need to cheer her up a bit more," Tatyana grinned as she leaned in for a kiss.

* * * * *

Amerie was dumbfounded as she roamed the house, trying to collect her thoughts. Could she have been seriously hallucinating or could what appeared to just have happened really happened? Had she actually walked in on three women making love, and had one of them actually hit on her?

Toni Braxton had been one of her absolute favorite singers while growing up. She had admired the singer, not only for her music, but also for her beauty, which never seemed to wane. Nonetheless, she had never looked at her in a sexual way, not Toni, not any female at all. The idea of getting involved with a woman in a sexual way was as alien to her as the planet Mars. But she had enjoyed the kiss so much.

Since about a year ago when her breakthrough record "Why don't we fall in love" had ruled the airwaves and garnered serious video play on BET and MTV, she had been totally involved with her work and had not had any time to get into a relationship. As such, she knew that she had her needs as a woman, which lay unfulfilled. Kissing Toni had made her feel like a woman again, and she had wanted so bad to stay there and let Toni do whatever she wanted to her. But she had fled.

She contemplated leaving the party, but it was too late at night, and since she had consumed some alcohol, she was scared that she might get into trouble. She was not drunk, but she was not one to take chances. Stepping out of the door, she walked towards the pool, hoping to maybe take a quiet swim. As she approached, she heard voices and then remembered that Alicia and Ashanti had gone to the pool earlier. Maybe she could join them.

The two singers were sitting by the pool, completely nude, their feet wading in the water. They appeared to be deep in conversation, and Amerie was not sure if her presence would be wanted. She decided to stay in the background, possibly eavesdrop on their conversation, and decide whether or not her joining in would be desired.

"I just love swimming," a cheerful Ashanti was saying.

"Yeah you are a really good swimmer," Alicia replied, "I was having so much trouble keeping up with you."

"You're not bad yourself," Ashanti smiled at her, "The two of us should get together more often and have races."

"I'd love that," Alicia replied shyly.

"Why do you sound all quiet?" inquired Ashanti, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were shy."

"Shy? Why would I be shy?" Alicia said, suddenly looking up.

"I know you want me," Ashanti responded, not breaking her smile.

Amerie's ears perked up from her listening place. She had to have heard wrongly. There was no way Ashanti could have said that Alicia wanted her. Maybe she meant something different and Amerie was merely being paranoid, and totally misconstrued the situation. From the look of things, Amerie was not the only one to have been puzzled by Ashanti's words.

"What do you mean?" a stuttering Alicia inquired.

"Oh come on, who are you kidding?" Ashanti said, placing her hand on Alicia's bare thighs, "I've known how much you wanted me for so long, I see it in your eyes every time you speak to me."

"I just think you're so hot," a scared Alicia said.

"It's alright," Ashanti replied, "At first, I was a little freaked out, but I started thinking of it more and more, and right now, I want you too."

"Oh Ashanti…" Alicia was saying before Ashanti broke her off with a kiss.

Amerie's mouth was agape from where she stood. Was this some weird dream she was having, or was every woman around a lesbian? She did not know what to do or say. Ordinarily, she would have left immediately, but she felt almost like a paraplegic, totally immobilized and left with no choice but to observe the beautiful scene that was unfolding before her.

The two girls were locked in an embrace, their breasts pressing against each other as they sat by the pool, tongues exploring each other. Ashanti's hands were caressing Alicia's braids, while Alicia had begun to move towards Ashanti's crotch. So much passion and tension seemed to be in the atmosphere, and Amerie could have sworn it was contagious, as she found herself getting turned on by this sight.

"Oooooh Weeeeeeee," squealed Ashanti, as she pulled away and began to swim.

"Where are you going?" a surprised Alicia called out.

"Catch me if you can." Ashanti yelled back as she continued her swim.

Alicia certainly looked in no mood to play games. Her dreams seemed to be coming true, much to her delight, and she did not want them interrupted, but it did not seem like she had a choice. Jumping into the pool, she began to swim after Ashanti, and, Amerie suspected, harder than she had ever swum before. Reaching her target halfway, she grabbed on to her foot and pulled her towards her, kissing her as soon as she was close enough.

"Oh Alicia, take me now," commanded Ashanti.

Alicia moved her towards the wall of the pool, and began to kiss her, this time with all the vigor she could muster. Ashanti moaned passionately as Alicia's mouth began to descend, kissing around her neck and all the way down to her tits. Ashanti was gasping louder than ever now, and Amerie could tell how turned on she was. Amerie herself was getting turned on from the sight, and she brought her own hands down through her open robe, and began to finger her pussy.

Alicia's mouth was on Ashanti's right breast now, with her hand on the other one, and Ashanti, deep in ecstasy, was crying out with joy. Amerie looked on with longing, wishing she was the one whose breasts were getting all the attention, wishing she was there amidst the two lovely ladies, right there on top of the sexual plateau with them. Alicia was lifting Ashanti, and sat her right there next to the pool, and then, still standing, brought her mouth to her crotch.

"Oh yes, you are so wonderful, Alicia," Ashanti was screaming, "this is everything I ever dreamed of."

"Oh yes, eat her pussy," Amerie was whispering to herself, her index finger hurriedly going in and out of her twat.

"That feels so good, I love your tongue on my nasty little pussy," a flustered Ashanti was yelling out loud, not caring who heard.

"That must feel so good," Amerie was saying, "Oh eat her pussy for me, make her come for me."

Amerie watched on as Ashanti, really in heaven, wrapped her legs around Alicia's pretty face, screaming as Alicia's tongue buried itself deep inside her pussy. She shut her eyes, imagining she was the one there, and that the face in her laps belonged, not to Alicia or Ashanti, but to Toni. She could not believe she threw all that away when it was staring her right in the face. When she was done here, she would have to go crawling back to Toni and hope she would take her back.

But she was not done. As her finger desperately worked her crotch, she felt her first orgasm in a really long time begin to build up. She did not know how long it would take Ashanti to climax, but she did not want to be done until Ashanti was done, so she did everything in her power to hold on, forcing herself to remain on the brink or climax until it was time to let go. Luckily for her, Ashanti was not too far off.

"Oh yes Alicia, I'm about to come," she screamed, I'm about to come all over your pretty face, you cunt licking slut."

"Come for me, baby," Alicia urged, continuing to use every trick in the book she knew to make Ashanti's first orgasm at her hands, or rather, her tongue, very memorable.

"Oh yes, come for her," Amerie groaned, "Make her come at the same time with me."

"Yes, Yes," both girls moaned in unison, though Ashanti was considerable louder than Amerie, "Yes, I'm coming, Yes, Yes, Yes, YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS."

Amerie quickly crept away, hoping she would not be spotted. That was a totally fulfilling orgasm, and though it had been by her own hands, it had told her everything she needed to know about lesbian sex, and she definitely was game. Now, she hoped Toni would be willing to make her experience even better.

* * * * *

"Oh yes, Toni," Tatyana was yelling as she knelt right on top of Toni's face, "That feels so good."

Toni said something in response, but it sounded very muffled, as her entire mouth was very occupied. She lay flat on the ground facing up, with Tweet's face buried right in between her laps. It was definitely a sight to behold, the three of them in lesbian heaven, and for a minute, Amerie felt as though they had more than enough company.

"Oh, look who's back," Tatyana called out just as Amerie was about to leave the room, "Forgot something?" "Um, I know this sounds kinda weird, but…" Amerie said slowly.

"If you want to join, by all means do so," Tweet said, looking up, "As you can see, Toni is busy, but there is room for one more."

Smiling, Amerie took off her bathrobe, and completely naked, just like the rest of them, she rushed over to join them. Facing Tatyana, she knelt down and began to tongue kiss her. Tatyana, who was already in bliss from Toni's tongue in her pussy, did not object in the slightest, and wrapped her arms around the newcomer, welcoming her by returning the kiss.

Amerie, under normal circumstances, would have felt very weird joining three women, whom she had only met for the first time that night, but that night had already proved to be beyond normal, and Amerie was loving it. Giggling slightly as Tatyana's hand squeezed her butt, she brought her mouth down and began to suck on her nice and well-rounded breasts.

"Wow, looks like the party has already begun without me," Beyoncé exclaimed as she sauntered into the room, fresh from her rendezvous with Claudette. Tatyana and Amerie, not sure where Beyoncé lay, hesitated a little bit, pulling away from the foursome that was developing right there on the ground.

"It's alright girls," Tweet said, "From this point on, I imagine everyone here is down for action, unless Alicia is still holding out."

"If I know Alicia," smiled Beyoncé, "She should be well familiarized with Ashanti's pussy by now."

"Did someone mention my name?" a wet and dripping Alicia said, as she walked in, holding hands with an equally wet Ashanti.

"So Amerie," Ashanti grinned, "I see you enjoyed the little show we put on for you back there."

"You saw me?" a nervous Amerie asked.

"I didn't know anyone was there," Alicia said, "But I hope you liked it." Amerie fell silent, and embarrassingly nodded her head.

"So where's Claudette?" Tweet asked Beyoncé.

"Oh after we went like five times, she was completely tired, so I let her sleep," Beyoncé answered.

"What's going on out here?" Monica asked, as she and Brandy suddenly emerged from the nearby guestroom, "Why is everyone naked?"

"Use your imagination," Alicia said, smiling at her.

"Wow, Monica," Brandy said, "This evening looks like it hasn't even begun yet."

"You're damn right it hasn't," came Janet Jackson's voice, as she walked into the living room carrying a rather large box, with a naked Chilli right behind her.

"Wow, full house," Chilli said, "This is going to be one fun night."

"So is this surprise guest of yours going to show up at all?" Beyoncé inquired of Janet.

"Expect to see her any moment now," Janet remarked, after which the doorbell rang, "Oh, speak of the devil."

"Who's here at such a late hour?" Tatyana asked

"Another guest," Janet answered, "But stay where you are, everybody, you can go ahead and start."

Handing the box to Ashanti, who was right next to her, Janet slipped out of the room, still naked. The ten nude women in the room glanced around at each other rather nervously. Despite the sexual tension in the room, nobody knew exactly how to start. This was like something out of a Vivid porn flick, like "Where the Boys Aren't" or something like that. Each woman in there wanted the next, but no one knew how to go about it.

"Hey guys," Janet said, as she walked back into the room, "I believe you all know Mya."

23-year-old R&B sexpot Mya Harrison walked in the room, looking deadly in a tight leather outfit. The tight top happened to show ample cleavage, and the pants, tight as ever, accentuated her firm ass, which true to her song, was like…Wo. She understandable looked a bit shy to walk into a room of eleven naked women like a prize to be won or something. Flashing a weak smile, she waved around.

"Beyoncé's a big fan of yours," Janet said

Beyoncé stood transfixed in her spot, not daring to move. She had had the biggest crush on Mya for years, but had never had the chance to meet her. She had obsessed over and over again to Janet several times in bed how Mya was her dream girl, and she would do anything to be able to meet her just once. Beyoncé had gone to see the movie "Chicago" like ten different times just because Mya had a few scenes in it, and when Mya had made her music comeback with her steamy new video, Beyoncé had been more infatuated than ever.

"Nice to meet you," Beyoncé said, walking towards herm trying to cover her nakedness as much as possible, "I've wanted to meet you for a while, sorry we had to meet this way."

"It's alright, Janet told me," she answered, smiling, obviously a bit shy as well.

"What did she say?" A shy Beyoncé asked.

"Oh Mya and I met about two weeks ago," Janet answered, "And we got to really know each other, you know what I mean? So when I asked her who her dream girl was, and she mentioned your name, I knew it was up to me. So what are the two of you waiting for?"

"Give us a break, Janet," Beyoncé said exasperatedly, "We just met, you don't surely expect me just to pounce on her like that."

"I don't mind," smiled Mya, stepping forward and embracing Beyoncé.

Beyoncé obviously felt a bit embarrassed to be in such a position with someone she was meeting for the first time, but of course, was not going to let that stop her. She moved forward and kissed Mya on the mouth, gently at first, and as Mya began to respond, it became a bit fiercer, and before they knew it, both girls were on the couch, kissing each other as though their lives depended on it, Beyoncé struggling to get Mya's clothes off.

"So what are y'all looking at?" Janet said to the nine other naked ladies, who were transfixed by the sight they were beholding. "Let's get this party started."

Tatyana was the first to make a move, grabbing Monica on her waist from behind and beginning to caress her breasts while Monica turned her face sideways and began to French kiss her. Alicia bent down and immediately inserted her face into Monica's crotch, beginning to suck on her pussy, while Monica wiggled in delight. Tatyana dragged them back, and they fell on the couch right next to Beyoncé and Mya, who were both completely naked by now.

Beyoncé was kissing Mya's neck now, bringing her mouth down, trying to treasure every miniscule nook and cranny of Mya's perfect body. Mya was breathing really heavy, two of her fingers buried in Beyoncé's cunt, fingering her with all the might she could gather.

"Oh yes, Mya," Beyoncé said as she kissed between both of Mya's breasts and continued down to her navel, "That feels so good"

"Damn Beyoncé, I've wanted you for so long," Mya was crying, as she removed her hands "Yes, kiss me, go all the way down to my pussy, it is so hot for you."

With Mya lying on the couch, Beyoncé crept right over her and began to work as hard as she could on her pussy, her tongue circling her labia, her nose tickling her pubic hair, her tongue teasing her clitoris. She felt so alive, as though she was right at home, where she was supposed to be, causing Mya so much pleasure and making her scream her name.

Tweet walked right behind Beyoncé and began to dry hump her ass with her pussy. She grabbed onto her waist from behind, and moved in and out, rather gently and moaning out her name.

"Hey, I thought perhaps you might want one of these," Janet said to Brandy, grabbing the box, which still lay unopened, from Ashanti, and opening it. Inside lay a vast assortment of various sex toys. Dildos and vibrators of all colors, shapes and sizes, were in there, itching to be used.

Tweet grabbed a rather modest sized one, a blue strap on dildo about six and a half inches long. She put it on, and was delighted to see that it had a small nubbin that made contact with her own clitoris. Holding on to Beyoncé's legs, she rammed it right into her pussy, causing the lead singer of Destiny's Child to cry out in surprise. Of course, she did not look back, as she was still in the process of pleasuring Mya.

"Wow, that looks interesting," Ashanti said, as she stared at the goodie box, "I'm dying to try one."

"No problem," Janet replied as she brought out a rather lengthy two-way dildo, placed the box on the floor and announced that anyone willing to use it was more than welcome.

1...345678