Ladies' Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers

Ashanti dutifully lay on the floor, waiting for Janet to insert her with the dildo, as though it was manna from heaven. Janet knelt on top of her and kissed her briefly on the mouth before briskly moving down her body till she got to her pussy. She spat on her hand and then rubbed Ashanti's pussy, making sure it was well lubricated enough. Of course as it wee, it seemed to be a very pointless gesture, as Ashanti was as moist as the Mississippi river, from all the sexual activity that had gone on that night.

Janet then inserted one end of the dildo into Ashanti, causing her to slightly yelp with pain, before her eyes lightened up, and she began to enjoy the effects of the plastic dick in her. Janet used her hands initially, to establish a rhythm, before lying down in a converse position and bringing the other end into herself. The two women moved in and out, trying to bring in as much of the dildo as possible into themselves, such that with each inward movement, their pussies were almost touching.

"Oh yes Janet, fuck me," Ashanti was screaming, "This feels so good, Fuck me hard."

"Do you want me to keep fucking you?" Janet asked.

"Oh yes I do," she answered, "I want you to keep fucking me as hard as you can while I fuck you too."

"Good girl," Janet replied.

Meanwhile, Brandy was sprawled all over the floor, with Chilli right on top of her in a 69 position. Brandy held on to Chilli's legs, which were right over her face, and licked as hard as she could, her tongue bringing all the pleasure it could, just as she had done Monica earlier. She could not believe she had gone so long without pussy, it suddenly seemed like her essence, and she could not have asked for a better partner at present than the former TLC singer.

Chilli's face was buried deep in Brandy's legs as well, basking in the aromatic scent that arose from her pussy, while fingering her real hard while using her tongue as a supplement.

"Yes, lick my pussy, Brandy," she was shouting as she fingered her, "Let's make it a full moon up in this place, lick me real bad."

The only two women who were idle at present, happened to be Toni and Amerie. A hullabaloo seemed to be going on, with each women screaming to her partner to please her. Amerie stood transfixed, observing what was going on. This was the last thing that had been on her mind when she had been invited to this party, but she could not have hoped for anything better to happen.

"So, its me and you again," Toni said gently as she walked over to her.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier," Amerie blurted out, "I didn't mean to run off like that."

"It's OK," Toni replied, grabbing her around the waist, "the night is still young."

It was a bit dicey for the two women to find a spot that was not being occupied. They eventually found one about a yard from where Tatyana, Monica and Alicia were doing their thing, and Toni laid Amerie right there on the carpet.

"Have you ever had your pussy licked before?" Toni asked.

"No, I haven't," Amerie answered excitedly

"Well, I guess I'm honored to be the first," she smiled as she crept right on top of her, kissing her. The two ladies passionately kissed, holding on to each other and rolling around on the floor.

"OK, let me show that your virgin pussy how its done," Toni said, pulling away.

"I'm not a virgin, I have…" Amerie corrected.

"You are a virgin until you have had a good female tongue show you heaven," Toni said authoritatively, breaking her off.

Lowering her head to her cunt, she began to lick, her tongue going round in circular motions. Amerie parted her legs as far as she could, not daring to believe how wonderful this was making her feel. It was as though a tingling was going up and down her spine, and she started to cry out loud, unable to stop herself.

"Oh yes Toni, suck my pussy," she yelled, "Suck me, I want you to do this so bad, Please make me come."

"Do you promise to be a good girl?" Toni asked, taking a slight break before continuing on her work.

"Oh yes, I promise I will behave accordingly," Amerie answered. Of course at that point, she would have agreed to anything. She would even have acquiesced if Toni had asked her to sacrifice a young goat.

"Fuck me, please fuck me," she cried, "Make me come, make me come all over your face."

"Say my name," Toni commanded her.

"Toni," she obeyed, shouting way louder than was necessary, "Oh Toni, please fuck me, make me come, I am so close."

Amerie shrieked as loud as her lugs could take her, startling everybody as her first orgasm at the hands of a seasoned pro hit her. Her body shook and convulsed with pleasure, taking her to heights she had never even dreamed existed. This was the only way she wanted to feel from now on. She did not care about her preconceived notions about lesbian sex. If this was wrong, than damn right, she wanted to be as wrong as possible.

Alicia had a vibrator in Monica's pussy now. It shook in her hand, aided of course, by high quality Energizer batteries, and accordingly, Monica was yelling, going on and on like the Energizer bunny. Tatyana silenced her by bringing her pussy to her mouth. Monica began to lick like a hungry puppy, her tongue going full throttle in the young singer/actress' cunt.

"Oh yes Monica," she cried, "That feels so good."

Alicia was still using the vibrator on Monica's pussy while taking care of her own needs by using her hands to finger herself. As a longtime lesbian, she had learned to exercise patience, and she did not mind being the one doing the pleasing for as long as was necessary, as she knew her time would soon come. As Monica's body language told her that she was definitely having a good time (her tongue was too tied to say anything), Alicia looked around the room, marveling at what a success the party had turned out to be.

Mya had already come and was already going at Beyoncé's pussy. Alicia was surprised that Beyoncé had never told her about her thing for Mya. But then again, everybody had their own thing. Before tonight, she had been completely enamored with Ashanti. Of course she still was, but tonight's events had definitely broken the ice. She was glad though that Ashanti had done most of the work by being forward. Beyoncé's screams were filling the room now, as Mya, whose own pussy was being filled with a dildo from Tweet, was feasting on her pussy.

Amerie was now sucking on Toni Braxton's pussy. It was her first time licking pussy at all, and she did not seem to be doing a bad job. Toni was being a patient instructor, telling her what to do. Of course, it was only a matter of time before Aerie would pick up and develop a knack for it on her own.

"Yes baby," Toni was saying, "Now move your tongue a little faster, yeah, that's right, keep going."

"Am I doing OK?' Amerie asked, "Do you like it?"

"I love it honey, lick my pussy, yes, just like that, yes, it feels so good."

Alicia brought her attention back to the present, where Tatyana was having an orgasm of her own, brought by Monica's tongue. Of course, Monica was close to her own orgasm, and Alicia decided to let go of the vibrator and use the most potent instrument, her tongue.

"Oh yes, suck me Alicia, suck me," Monica cried, "I'm a nasty little slut, and I need your tongue in me so I can spill cum all over you. Yes, make me come, Yes, I'm coming."

Monica's screams filled the room, crying and screaming as Alicia dutifully made her come. Of course, while it was excruciatingly loud, no one even paid any notice, as they were all busy doing their own thing.

Ashanti and Janet had two orgasms each with the 2-way dildo, which they then discarded and proceeded to use their own tongues, going 69 on each other and adding an orgasm each for good measure. Chilli and Brandy picked up the 2-way and continued where they had left off, inserting each end in each other and screaming and yelling while they humped each other silly. Alicia was repaid for her patience, as both Monica and Tatyana got to feast on her cunt at the same time, driving her crazy and rewarding her with one of the greatest orgasms she had ever received, which is saying a lot, as Alicia, a self proclaimed nymphomaniac, probably had had more sexual partners than all the women in that room put together.

Beyoncé and Mya, though it was their first time together, definitely made love like they had been long time lovers, though with passion and energy to rival anyone. As night made way into morning, Beyoncé familiarized herself with Mya's pussy, as Mya did with hers, with Tweet pounding them both with the strap-on. Eventually, they both got to eat Tweet out, and boy, did she appreciate it. Amerie also had a night to remember. She could not believe she had almost walked away from all of this. After she had been well schooled in the prestigious art of pussy eating by Toni, she sampled most of the females there, and the consensus was that she was a model pupil.

Claudette, disturbed by all the noise, awoke from her drunken slumber, and arrived downstairs to see the party going on without her. Initially annoyed, Janet more than compensated her for it by ramming her with the biggest strap-on in the box, with Alicia and Ashanti serving as her dutiful assistants.

* * * * *

As the sun rose, giving birth to another summer day, the 13 women at the party arranged themselves into a perfectly formed daisy chain, each woman's mouth on another's pussy, licking and kissing every way she knew how. It was a wonder that no neighbor decided to call the police, as all the simultaneous shouting and yelling almost felt like someone was in danger.

But of course, the situation in there was far from dangerous. It was 13 beautiful R&B singers, who left all their problems, thoughts and worries at the door as they came for a night to remember. And indeed, a night to remember it was.

rulehater
rulehater
12 Followers
1...345678