Ladies Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsupe
mrsupe
8 Followers

Watching Katie come set Sandra off too and she came violently with the vibrator nestled deep inside her dripping pussy. She laid there with thighs open, inviting her book club friends to tip her velvet. The ladies both agreed that Sandra should be treated to the touch and pleasures of another beautiful woman's tongue before the night was through and there was no time like the present.

Jen knew Sandra longer. She would be awarded the prize of being the first to test the waters. She was finally going to fully taste her pretty friend. Katie would get to watch, so she took the dildo from Sandra, seductively licked the length of it to get every bit of her love juice and inserted it inside herself as she prepared to observe her friend devour the strawberry blonde haired beauty. After sharing a sensual kiss with her old neighbor Jen peeled off Sandra's blouse before giving her an experience to remember. As Jen moved down to her friend's damp thighs all Katie could see of my wife was her short brown hair as her face disappeared from view and she began to enjoy every inch of Sandra's spectacular pussy. She methodically started to lick the entire length of Sandra's honey pot, from her clit to her lovely fanny, then zeroed in on her drenched lips that naturally spread like a rose. Jen was rapacious, burying her face between this mother of three's soaked thighs and darting her adept tongue in and out like she had been eating pussy all her life. Sandra moaned, holding onto her tits and looking down between her legs in disbelief as this baseball mom took total control.

"I've wanted to do this since we met. You taste so good Sandra, so sweet," Jen whispered. Jen's tongue was exploring Sandra's pussy with a passion, flittering over her clit, sliding between her slippery lips, and probing into her slick hole.

"Fuck me with your tongue," was all Sandra could get out of her mouth before Jen took her clit between her lips, making her shudder in an intense orgasm. She was pleasing Sandra like no man could as the soccer mom begged her not to stop. Her hips started humping against my wife's tongue and she screamed so loud when she came that the neighbors would have heard her if not for the thunderstorm.

Sandra was exhausted but soon recovered. My wife was sitting there with an incredibly triumphant look on her face having given Sandra an introduction to Sapphic love. The fun wasn't over however. Sandra went to the bag and took the "bunny" out and walked over to where Katie was sitting on the end of the couch. Katie had been sliding the pink dildo in an out of her wet pussy for the last 15 minutes but now Sandra wanted to do the honors with a new toy.

Sandra wasted no time. She took Katie's toy from her, handed it to Jen, then kneeled in front of her and gave her cunt one long, leisurely lick, her first taste of another woman. Jen joined them on the couch and straddled Katie's face, grabbed her ankles and held her legs open, giving Sandra total accessibility to the most delicious cunny in the neighborhood.

Sandra loved everything about it, the scent, the texture and the warmth when her tongue ventured all the way between her new friend's puffy lips. She drove Katie crazy by flicking her tight asshole while Katie continued to drive her tongue up into my beautiful bride. Sandra picked up the bunny and turned on the rotating head, working the first two inches of it into Katie's moist opening. Then a 3rd inch and a 4th. Katie's moans of approval were muffled by Jen's creamy thighs.

"Slide it all the way in Sandra," Katie grunted. When she filled Katie with all 6 inches she activated the ears and held it directly on her clit. The sensation was too much and Katie increased her activity on Jen's pussy ten-fold, not even coming up for air until she came again. The combination of watching the bunny disappear inside Katie, while having her pussy ravaged by this incredibly sexy woman, set Jen off again. She grabbed Katie's silky black hair, feeling the rush and grinding her box against her face. Jen moaned softly, holding Katie's mouth to her pussy until she came in one long, exhausting orgasm. Coming down from her own climax, she tenderly lapped at Jen's pussy like a kitten not wanting to waste a single drop of milk, kissing and licking each delicious lip as my wife rolled off her onto the floor.

The rain let up, but not before they scheduled their next "session" and suggested a few more potential participants from the book club. The possibilities are endless.

mrsupe
mrsupe
8 Followers
12