Ladies of the Club Ch. 03

Story Info
"A fat ugly girl taught you how to fuck?" He asked.
4.2k words
4.33
31.2k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

My name is Fred Clarke and I am manager of a luxury golf club in Orlando. I'm married but recently separated. My wife went back to live with her folks in Palm Beach. I live in this exclusive gated community in a lovely home with a pool and a golf course view.

Sitting at the club bar enjoying a bit of Glenmorangie on the rocks I look out at a nearly full dining room. I see Diane Miller and her husband John having lunch with his partner Bob Lafferty and Bob's new wife Margie.

John Miller and his partner Bob Lafferty specialize in Maritime Law – what the English call Admiralty Law. Both John and Bob have great reputations so they travel a lot all over Florida consulting with other lawyers about complex maritime cases.

John and Diane have been in therapy with two sexual counselors for almost four weeks now. They have kept it a close secret. I am the only friend who knows about it. I helped John make the decision to see a counselor.

I walked over to their table as they finished their lunch to say hello. John and Bob quickly said their good-byes and got up to go back to their office. Margie hurried off to meet a lady realtor who was helping her look at houses because Bob's condo was not big enough for the needs of the newly weds.

I signaled the waiter and ordered two glasses of chardonnay for Diane and me. Then I joined Diane. I was very curious to hear about how John's work with the sexual counselors was progressing.

"How's it going?" I asked.

Diane knew immediately what I meant and she broke out in laughter.

Finally controlling her laughter she whispered, "He's simply priceless, poor thing. We talked for the first three sessions and when we talked about orgasms he was so uncomfortable I thought he was gonna die. Then John and I got naked in their special bedroom to try out some of the things the counselors had explained to John. And then when the lady councilor joined us to help, the poor dear lost his erection."

"It took forever for the two of us to get him up again and I mounted him so she could show him how a clitoris was stimulated when a gal did a guy cowboy. When she started talking about my clitoris he lost his erection again."

Diane almost broke up laughing as she told this story trying to whisper so people at nearby tables would not hear. I was laughing with her as I tried to imagine John in this embarrassing situation.

"Then the counselor suggested that she undress and have intercourse with John."

"She fucked him?" I asked.

"She was ready to. She undressed and took hold of his dick and he got his erection back and then he quickly began to apologize to me for getting an erection when another woman grabbed his dick."

Diane said gasping for breath as she tried to whisper and laugh at the same time.

"So she rolled him over on top of me," Diane continued, "and showed him how to put pressure on my clitoris with his pubic bone when he fucked me missionary. Then she told him to do it both ways with me at home. That's when he lost his erection again. We couldn't get him back up after that."

I was laughing as hard as she was as I tried to picture in my mind that poor bastard being taught how to fuck by this strange woman.

"So we practiced this at home while we continued the counseling sessions," she said.

"Is he learning how to do it?" I asked.

"Let's say he's making some progress. The problem is getting an erection when he's concentrating on doing the technique right. When he thinks about doing it correctly his dick gets soft. Then after a couple of drinks when he starts fuckin me he does it wrong."

"Does he bring you off?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? Nowhere close! I even think about fuckin YOU and even that doesn't help because then I start thinking about what a bastard you are."

"Me? A bastard? Why?"

"I see it in your eyes every time you start to fuck me. You KNOW you're gonna bring me off. You KNOW I'm gonna start trembling and talking dirty. And you're not doing it because you love me, like my poor husband is trying so hard to do. You're doing it so I'll spread my legs for you the next time you're in the mood to fuck. Doing it so I'll be easy pussy when you need it. Doing it so I'll be your bitch! And ... and ..."

"And what?" I asked.

"And I AM your bitch! God damn it! Fred, can you do me this afternoon. I haven't had an orgasm in weeks."

I leaned close and whispered, "Diane just walk over to my place and go through the back. It's not locked. I'll be over in a few minutes."

She looked at me, nodded and whispered, "Thank you Fred. Thank you very much."

I took care of several things in the office and then made my way home. When I entered the bedroom there was a stark naked Diane lying in bed playing with her pussy like a high school girl. I casually began to undress.

"Hurry up you bastard! You're teasing me!"

"Yes Diane," I said. "I AM teasing you, taking my time and enjoying myself because it's so much fun to see a woman as beautiful as you with a pussy as needy as yours, begging me to hurry up and fuck her. And especially after she gave me that long lecture on why she couldn't fuck me because she loved her husband."

"You bastard! Forget that lecture. Hurry!" Diane yelled at me.

When my shorts came down she grabbed me and pulled me into bed and mounted me just like the first time I fucked her. She was as hungry for it today as she had been then and she pounded away just as hard this time as before and it took only a few minutes before her contractions started.

But this time I rolled her over while her orgasm was still in progress and spread her legs wide lifting her ass up with both my hands putting her legs over my shoulders and began pounding her pussy deep. I had my fun and pumped a big load, not caring a damn for her pleasure but feeling the bitch have another orgasm before I finished her off.

We lay there breathing heavily before I rolled off her.

Then I said, "So much for ... what was it you said? Oh yeah! You said you're not gonna fuck me while you're trying to help the man you love learn how to fuck. Are we through with all that?"

"You really are a thorough-going bastard!" Diane said. "I love him and I'm trying to help him, but ... shit ... I need it so yeah I guess we're through with all of that."

"So when you need it and ask for it I'll take care of you and when I'm in the mood?"

"I'll fuck! You bastard! I'll fuck any time you want me to!"

"That sounds like a fair deal," I said.

Diane and I enjoyed a quick shower together and I dressed as she was blow-drying her hair. After she went home I made a few necessary phone calls and then as the setting sun was making a beautiful bank of clouds bright red, I sat on my patio and poured myself a Glenmorangie on the rocks. Lighting a small cigar I enclosed myself in a fragrant cloud of smoke.

As I was about ready for a refill, the loving husband of the lady I had just fucked this afternoon suddenly appeared on my patio.

"Got time for a talk?" John asked.

"Sure," I replied, getting up and filling a pitcher with water.

John poured his single malt and added a careful measure of water.

"I need some more help," he said.

What is this about I wondered? I was already helping him by keeping his wife's sexual appetite satisfied, but I doubt that's what he was talking about.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"How the hell did you learn to fuck?" He asked, bluntly.

I chuckled remembering his wife's comments on my bedroom skills this afternoon. John had not talked to me about the sexual counseling but I sensed he was not happy with his progress. I wondered if I could help him?

"It was all due to an ugly girl." I said remembering my senior year in high school.

"An ugly girl?" John asked astonished.

"Yeah," I said. "An ugly girl. I was a good-looking guy but I had no luck at all with the gals in my class. A goodnight kiss and the next date I'd reach for an ass or a tit and that was the end of that."

"There was this ugly girl down the block. She was a year older than me and kinda ... well ... kinda fat. One night I sneaked some liquor out of the house and the two of us walked over to a quiet place in the park and got a little drunk and played around."

"Played around?" John asked.

"I got her tits out and played with them," I said, remembering that night like it was yesterday. "Then I started to play with her pussy and she yelled at me, 'NOT THAT WAY' and I couldn't figure out what she was talking about."

"What had you done to make her react like that?" John asked.

"All I did was shove two fingers into a dripping wet pussy," I replied. "She grabbed hold of my hand and said, 'Up here dammit. Up here.' And I had my first introduction to a clitoris."

"Yeah," John said. "I been learning about those damn things the last few weeks. Real important things."

"Very important things," I said emphatically. "She showed me how to stroke it and tickle it and said different girls were turned on by tickling it in different places and some liked it very gentle and other girls wanted it a little rougher and it was all very complicated. But you had to do it right."

"Yeah," he said. "I learned that you have to do it right. That's not easy. It's hard to think and fuck at the same time."

"Anyway," I continued, "I gave her an orgasm with my fingers. Then she showed me how to use my tongue and I gave her another one with my tongue. Then the next week after I got some rubbers I fucked her and she showed me how to rub her clitoris with my pubic bone when I fucked."

"That's very difficult to do," John said. "I been practicing that all week."

I remembered Diane talking about all the trouble John was having trying to stimulate her clitoris when he fucked her and chuckled silently.

"Yeah John," I replied. "That's very difficult to do but it is an absolutely essential thing to do when you fuck a woman. Position is everything! Sometimes you just fit together easily but other times you have to work to make it fit."

"After that experience I quit grabbing tits and ass and simply danced close and made sure that my thigh was rubbing very gently on a gal's clitoris as we danced. By the time I got the gal to a nice dark parking place you would be amazed at how friendly she was."

John had a second and then a third drink and when his speech was nice and slurred he finally asked me the question that I knew he was eager to ask.

"Fred, do you think I might fuck Trixie again?"

Trixie was a horny trophy wife whose elderly husband fell asleep quite early in the evening and who entertained visitors in the pool house. The ladies of the club called her a whore, which I suppose was, technically, accurate. John had fucked Trixie at my suggestion and when she told him he was a lousy fuck he decided he needed professional help and began counseling.

To make a very long story short, he DID fuck Trixie again but I had a brief talk with her first. I persuaded her that this particular fuck was in the nature of a therapeutic intervention and urged her to work carefully to position her clit for maximum pleasure. She did her part and John did his and for the first time in his life he gave a woman an orgasm with his dick.

As we walked back to my place I said, "Well John you gave a woman something that her husband couldn't give her."

He didn't respond and I could tell he was lost in thought.

Finally he said very softly, "When a husband can't satisfy his wife it's hard to blame her for finding satisfaction elsewhere."

I didn't say anything as we continued to walk.

Finally in helpless resignation as though reaching a conclusion he said, "I guess it's better not to think about that."

"You're right John, it's better not to think about that," I said, remembering that I was gonna fuck his wife tomorrow afternoon. I felt glad he had decided not to think about things like that.

When we got back to my place we had another drink to celebrate and John couldn't stop describing the feeling of those contractions on his pecker. He left for home with an enthusiasm I had seldom seen in a man.

I sat there remembering the first contractions I felt years ago with that ugly fat girl. Then I called Diane and explained to her what had happened. She was very happy about her loving husband's triumph.

"How did she do it?" Diane asked.

"She's a more experienced whore than you are my dear. She's fucked a lot of guys who didn't know how to fuck and she's experienced at getting her clit in the right position."

"Thank you for helping him Fred. But I'm NOT a whore."

That, I thought, was a matter of interpretation.

I fucked John's wife again the next afternoon and she told me how she had tried, unsuccessfully for weeks, to get an orgasm when John fucked her. The good news was that she had "come close" as she described it.

Meanwhile I got lucky again!

At happy hour on Thursday I saw Rachel Barker the wife of Doctor David Barker munching delicately on some celery. Watching her diet, I thought. Rachel was forty-five years old and starting to gain weight. Now at one hundred thirty five pounds, she was heading for one forty, but naked she was something to behold! She had sexy handholds and big tits and a great ass to grab hold of when she was doing you cowboy. She was a fun fuck!

But Rachel was very careful who she fucked because the good doctor had no idea that his loving wife was giving away pussy. I was one of the lucky few and I could tell by the way she smiled at me that I was about to get lucky again tonight.

"David is in Tallahassee at the state medical convention," she said with a big, warm smile. "Are you busy tonight?"

I told her I was not but even if I had been I would have canceled what ever it was because I didn't get many opportunities to enjoy this horny bitch. She was a special treat because she wanted to be teased until she got so horny she begged for it like a slut.

It was fun to watch this dignified lady beg desperately to get fucked but that's the way she got her jollies – being reduced to a begging slut. She had told me I was one of the very few guys who had the patience to do that to her the way she liked.

We had an early dinner at the club and I rode in her car to her house where we had cocktails in the living room. I went to extremes to treat her like a decorous lady because I knew it was the transition from lady to whore that turned her on. I kissed her several times in a very proper manner, careful not to put my hands on her breasts or butt.

We engaged in polite conversation. I felt that the time was about right after several drinks when her speech got a little slurred. We were sitting on the couch and she had unbuttoned the top button of her blouse so I could see a bit of cleavage.

I said harshly, "Okay bitch get naked!"

"Don't you DARE speak to me that way," she protested strongly.

It was all pretense of course but the effect on her was instantaneous. Her nostrils flared and her face became flushed as her sexual arousal suddenly increased.

"Get naked." I said again. "You're the one that wants to fuck."

"YOU BASTARD," she screamed. "Nobody talks to a lady that way."

I continued the playacting saying, "You're not a lady, you're a slut and you're gonna beg for it before I'm finished with you."

Then I reached over and started to strip her down. She pretended to resist but really didn't and where necessary she actually helped me undress her, all the time protesting that no lady should be treated this way.

When she was naked I pulled her roughly to her feet and started her towards the bedroom.

"My shoes, my shoes!" She screamed.

Obviously she wanted the taller and thinner look that spike heels gave her.

"You're fat baby and shoes won't help," I said. "You're just a fat whore who wants to fuck."

The bedroom was dimly lit and I pulled back the bed covers and shoved her onto the bed. She lay there pretending to cover her nakedness with her hands but not doing a very good job.

I took my time looking over her body. Her heavy breasts rolled around on her chest like two big water filled balloons. She still had a good waistline but her hips were filling out a bit – great thighs though.

However her most impressive feature was her beaver. It was jet black to match her hair – a thick mass of short curly hairs obscured her clitoris and grew up on her belly to a point like a man's escutcheon. Her spread legs revealed hair growing down on each side of her labia and around between her pussy and asshole, covering completely the cuckold's chin-rest. There was a full inch of curly black hair growing down on each thigh.

Her labia minora were engorged and wet with arousal, spread open, and they hung out a full three inches. This pussy had seen some serious use. The good doctor was her second husband and I suspect it got that use during her first marriage. The size of her pussy made me suspect that her first husband had had some help pounding it.

She had told me once that the good doctor was a muff-muncher and I imagined him burying his face in this wet, hairy thing. This was a four course meal!

I stripped and lay down next to her, my fingers parting that thick bushy beaver to get to her clitoris. It was as hard as a rock and almost the size of my thumb. I began to stimulate it but I had to maintain a delicate balance between arousal and orgasm. I did NOT want her to cum. I wanted to drive her wild with the DESIRE to cum.

Give the bitch credit! She was working with me. She KNEW what I was doing to her because I had done it many times before. This was the reason she had invited me over tonight. This was her big thrill.

Her body was responding to my teasing. Her hips were humping regularly and she was panting like she was working to cum but I was not gonna let that happen. When she got close I took my finger off her clit and played with her dripping labia. I looked at the bedside clock. It usually took about ten minutes of torment before she got fully into the begging mode.

Right on schedule she started to beg, softly at first without the dirty words. I knew that would change and it did, going from, "Please do me," to, "Fuck me dammit I need it," and finally as she lost all control to the pathetic pleading obscenities of a foul-mouthed slut. I looked at the clock and let her beg, bringing her several times to within seconds of orgasm before taking my finger away from her madly thrusting pelvis.

Finally when her body language told me she couldn't take a minute more I rolled over between her legs and slipped my cock into her and began a gentle fucking as she pumped her hips furiously trying to get her clit against me. After a few minutes I put my pubic bone against that humping clit and let the horny bitch bring herself off. Then I fucked her till I had my orgasm.

I lay on top of her sweating body resting and listening to her say thank-you over and over. And telling me I was the only man in the world who could do that, which I knew was a bit of an exaggeration.

We were well rested when the phone rang and I heard her greet her husband and tell him how much she loved him and missed him. All the time she had the phone in one hand and my balls in the other. Why do women do that? I asked myself for the hundredth time! After she hung up the phone she rolled over and did me cowboy with those massive breasts hanging down in my face and my hands grasping two big hand-fulls of fat ass.

I fucked her again the next morning and then played the begging game again Friday night. I enjoyed another wife's side of a husband-wife conversation before I fucked her again. I got one last fuck Saturday morning before her loving hubby got back that afternoon. All in all, a very satisfying two nights.

The next week Bob Lafferty was in Tampa for several days on a complex case and Margie asked me to show her several houses that were for sale and tell her what I thought about them. Late in the afternoon we checked out a nice place with a pool and hot tub.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers
12